BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nascow racing

Default Nascow racing

NASCOW RACING by Kaiju_kid
    The future of racing is....COWS?!

Are you ready for something udderly different in the genre of racing? The techs from Future Farms thinks you are, and invite you to be one of the first drivers in the future of racing - Nascow! That's right, the excitement of popular race sport Nascar, but with a cow-azy twist! You have to prove yourself in the pitcrew first however, before you can prove that you're the... ahem...cream of the crop. So hoof it on over to PSN: Kaiju_kid and see if you have what it takes!

Note: I do not own the Turbo pack, so I was blindly making a sequel level. The part of Robbo is being played by his country cousin RUSTY BOLTS,yeeehaw!

See ya at the finishline!

WOOHOO its here! By the looks of it after i play it my first line will be What were you smoking when you came up with this. Grabbing psp!
    [PSP]:Water Works:Spotlighted, On A Roll:Spotlight Nod, Rocks And Gems:Spotlighted.
    Wheel Room Rampage:Spotlight Nod, The Lost Stickers:Spotlight Nod, Bee Keepers:Spotlighted.

I like pain... amazingflyingpoo's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 289
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    amazingflyingpoo
    Blog Entries

I am so excited to try this out. I have 2 Kaiju levels to play now! WOO-HOO! Hopefully I can get you some feedback Very soon :-)

Pocket Moon Podcast: PAX Prime 2013 Special Episode on
    Soundcloud : iTunes : Direct Download : RSS Feed
    Follow me on Twitter @amazingflyingpo

Was It Weed?

LOL My new fave sport is NASCOW Racing. great level! Very Fun Race! I loved the end too because of the kids talking

Great idea for a level just like pootopia lol!

5 and a Im going to work on a funny level now.
    [PSP]:Water Works:Spotlighted, On A Roll:Spotlight Nod, Rocks And Gems:Spotlighted.
    Wheel Room Rampage:Spotlight Nod, The Lost Stickers:Spotlight Nod, Bee Keepers:Spotlighted.

SAY NO TO DRUGS sketch, and yes to boredom which is usually what leads to these crazy ideas. Are you really going to do a funny level? That would be awesome, I know you have it in you! And mixed with your great level skills, a super level it'd make!

@ Poo:
    Yes, a double dose of Kaiju goodness. Playing 2 of my levels back to back has been known to cause nose bleeds, so watch out! Look forward to your feedback...

Lifespan PSP *Spotlighted* , A Royal Flush PsP *Spotlighted*, The Beauty of Grey*Spotlighted*

6. Thanks!

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 561
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    domick12

Hi, kaiju_kid! One more great level from you! WOW. Very nice story and environments and excellent humor! I love this level and its style! There are many cool things and
    fun gameplay! It is cool to have such good level in psp section! I gave you 5 stars and heart for it!

I like pain... amazingflyingpoo's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 289
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Recommendation Second Class 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    amazingflyingpoo
    Blog Entries

Hidy Ho Kaiju! I am F-I-N-A-L-L-Y giving you feedback on a level.

I just want to reiterate how awesome it is to have you on the PSP side of things. I remember telling you about how great the PSP community was and how much potential there is over here when I was hoping that you would join, and it is great to have you here making these incredible levels.

This level is laugh out load funny. The cow's eyes got me laughing a little, but then once we were ripping the cow apart and putting it back together, man it was just great.

The race sequence was good to. You did an excellent job of stabilizing the cow, because there were a few times that I thought it would tip, but the shape held it upright just fine. And there were all kinds of great jumps and such.

The platforming was good, and it did a great job of implementing the story of the level to help you progress. Perfect execution on your part.

To finish off, I wanted to say my very favorite part, and that the was floaty cow that you hit at the end which goes flying off. It feels like an awesome slow motion wreck and on paper I may not have bought the idea, but the way you pulled it off was perfect. I ended up finishing the level laughing out loud because of that.

Awesome work. I'll keep my fingers crossed that we get to share a spotlight

Pocket Moon Podcast: PAX Prime 2013 Special Episode on
    Soundcloud : iTunes : Direct Download : RSS Feed
    Follow me on Twitter @amazingflyingpo

One more great level from you! WOW. Very nice story and environments and excellent humor! I love this level and its style!
    Thank you comrade Domik, you are always full of good things to say! I hope you like space humor because I'm going to give Taffy some competition with my next level...
    I wanted to say my very favorite part, and that was the floaty cow that you hit at the end which goes flying off.
    O.M.G., it's a voice from the past.... could it be...Poo, you're alive! I thought you'd gone to the big toilet in the sky! Thanks for the feedback and generous compliments as per usual. I'm glad you liked that part! I actually had several floaty cows for a dramatic car pile up at the end, but they were too unpredictable and kept clumping up and sometimes blocking the path. Glad using just one still had a good effect! Thanks for playing buddy!

Lifespan PSP *Spotlighted* , A Royal Flush PsP *Spotlighted*, The Beauty of Grey*Spotlighted*

10. Thanks!

Hey Kaiju!
    I played your level a few days ago, and I loved it. From beginning to end it was hilariously funny, your sense of humor really shone through. The idea was brilliant, and the execution was brilliant for most of the level. Perhaps there could have been a bit more detail in certain places, but overall the level was brilliant fun. Five stars and a heart!

LBPCentral PSP Level of the Year *RESULTS*

PSP Levels: Total Wipeout - PSP World - Pork Chop *SLC Winner*
    Sack Invaders *Spotlighted* -Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Sack
    The Final Frontier *Spotlighted + RFTC Winner*

From beginning to end it was hilariously funny, your sense of humor really shone through.
    Hey thanks FC!
    I'm glad people are getting the joke. I wasn't sure how knowledgeable people around the globe are about NASCAR racing in general, so to spoof it was kinda risky. However, cyborg cows are just funny without knowing about Nascar, so I went with it, lol. I also played your level last night, but was unable to finish because of an issue in the tank section(more on that in my upcoimig feedback). I'm currently retrying and will have some feedback for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by kaiju_kid View Post
    I also played your level last night, but was unable to finish because of an issue in the tank section(more on that in my upcoimig feedback). I'm currently retrying and will have some feedback for ya!
    You're not the only one who couldn't finish it, that's for sure. I've published a new version though, which should fix it.

LBPCentral PSP Level of the Year *RESULTS*

PSP Levels: Total Wipeout - PSP World - Pork Chop *SLC Winner*
    Sack Invaders *Spotlighted* -Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Sack
    The Final Frontier *Spotlighted + RFTC Winner*

Hey I finished your review on my review thread. Check it out!

Hey I finished your review on my review thread.
    Thanks Val, your reviews are always helpful since they break down everything from looks, to gamelpay giving us creators something to think about instead of just awesome dude! I'm happy you enjoyed it so and honored to be your pick of the week!.
    Now get to making a new level yourself, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiju_kid View Post
    Now get to making a new level yourself, lol.
    lol yes i am working on the second bubbly level! [/off topic post]

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Overall activity: 0%

PSN
    Balgarino

Welcome to the most popular family racing entertaiment event!!! Nascow racing!!! Warning:lncludes blown up robotic cows from the future and dramatic slow-mo cows that want all the attention for them-selves.We also recomend not taking girls to these events cause they think cows with wheels are stupid.Hi Kaiju,this level was a blast to play,looked cool,it was funny and l enjoyed it alot.
    Last edited by Balgarino; 08-31-2010 at 06:12 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast