BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    RandomCheese2005

I enjoyed playing the first level. The second level showed up for me so I guess I didn't fall victim to the key glitch. I thought this was very creative and a wonderful variation on the gardens' theme. Excellent use of materials and the three planes. I started playing the second level but got frustrated with the platforming. I could see how to do things, but it was more difficult than fun for me. I was pretty tired when I started playing, so maybe next time I tackle it, I won't get so frustrated. I'll let you know.

2. Thanks!

Wow thanks a lot, i know the collector story is overdone but i think is funny.
    ps. i liek mudkipz
    Quote Originally Posted by grayspence View Post
    Ha! Awesome! Cant wait to play these! I lobve story levels! Ill give some feedback on em' when i get the time!

EDIT: Played all three! Heres what I thought of them:

Level 1:
    -Great visuals! Awesome use of the gardens materials!
    -Loved the character design and the MUDKIPZ! (I do liek them)
    -Overall great gameplay, unfortunately the rotating platforms around the MUDKIPZ were a little bit hard for multiple players, that or maybe I just stink at platforming really badly!

4's and a for Level 1!

Level 2:
    -Great atmosphere! Loved the outside parts!
    -Yet again, great character design! Loved that ghost person!
    -I couldnt find another MUDKIPZ in this level! WHARE R DEM?
    To look into fixing:
    -Needz moar Mudkipz.

Overall rating: 5's and another !

Level 3:
    -Didnt like how you could see the level background wall without any wall infront of it. It took away from the level

-I did like the switch puzzles, very entertaining!

-The cat-tophat thingy scared me a little. I would have perferred teh Mudkipz.

-Ending boss fight was kind of lackluster. The hand things that tried to crush you didnt look like hands (if they were supposed to) and the collector as the main enemy again has been done so much before that its repetitive even seeing his cape-shaped body! (Dont you think weve foiled the poor fella enough already? )

Overall rating: 4's and a from me! Very nice level series! Loved it!

If you have the time, could you check out my level? No need to provide feedback (if you dont want to)
    Click Here to go to the showcase thread!

Thanks! -Grayspence

4. Thanks!

Hey! Ive finally played the whole series as you have unlocked them now. The first level was cool. It really felt like a gardens type theme. I did find some problems with the level. Theres an area where there are 3 rollers going horizontal and a switch on the left. Theres also 2 spike traps down in the pit. There no camera angle initially showing the spikes or the switch and if you fall safely theres no way to grab the rollers so your stuck. Maybe add a log like jump pad there. Also near the end you should put a warning on the teleporter switch as I thought it was a part of the gameplay. I didnt want to skip the next section but it did. 4 stars
    I like the castle them in part 2. The platforms in the beginning should be spaced a little more as you can skip over some of the platforms. I loved the character design in your level. It MM like. I dont think the port hole decoration fits the level as its more associated with water/ ship levels. This level also had some tricky platforming too which I like. 4 stars

6. Thanks!

continued...

The Temple/Factory level was a blast to play. I loved this level. The puzzles and platforming was all perfect. You really save the best for last. I liked the materials you used as they are not used often and they go together well. Makes me want to experiment. . The boss fight was lackluster. It couldve used more detail and difficulty. It still didnt stop me from rating it 5 stars though.

I hearted the series as its pretty cool to bring friends to and play it. Overall as a series I would give it 4 stars as i know you could make them better with your talent. Also is the queen cheating on the MM king? I was expecting the MM king but found your wonderfully made king XD. Thank for having me play your levels as they were a blast.

8. Thanks!

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you liked better the 3rd level and i actually did everything on 26 hours because i was about to get on school so i had to made them fast, if i would've been able to make them better i would surely do, thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by L1GhTmArE View Post
    continued...

The Temple/Factory level was a blast to play. I loved this level. The puzzles and platforming was all perfect. You really save the best for last. I liked the materials you used as they are not used often and they go together well. Makes me want to experiment. . The boss fight was lackluster. It couldve used more detail and difficulty. It still didnt stop me from rating it 5 stars though.

I hearted the series as its pretty cool to bring friends to and play it. Overall as a series I would give it 4 stars as i know you could make them better with your talent. Also is the queen cheating on the MM king? I was expecting the MM king but found your wonderfully made king XD. Thank for having me play your levels as they were a blast.

10. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2