BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: Zero

Default Zero

I'm working on a project that's been tossed around me and my friends for sometime now. We will turn it into a comic. But I was granted permission to put it on lbp psp. The only thing I'm having problems with is pistons, I'm trying to make a walking machine but the pistons keep going kablooey. Can anyone help me with pistons?

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Blog Entries

Well what exactly do you need help with? If you're making a walking vehicle just search "walking vehicle" on the community moon and I think ricky3 or someone else has a level tutorial. Hope this helps (I can explain any of the settings you want for your pistons such as permanent, one shot, directional too).
    Spotlighted PSP levels: Crisis, Catastrophe, Ceasefire, Chase, Collateral, Castaway, Contagion, Cruise 3D
    Shoutout to VelcroJonze, Taffey, anoken, Cory#s, nysudyrgh, AFP, alismuffin, Schark, Pulparindo15, doggy97, darcyh, himoks, JetArtois, Coxy, Ricky-III, BlackWolfe, MrObycek, comphermc, eagerneph, unc92sax, and everyone else. Thank you for being a great community!