BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Completed 100% :D

I've finally managed to complete story mode 100% with the exception of the 4 player areas but that can wait till release. Managed to Ace all levels which wasn't an easy task but now i can sleep at night and start creating knowing what materials i've got to use

congrats. Judging be some of the videos what you've done is no easy task!

Sackperson

PSN
    abc123
    Blog Entries

It's not really that hard. Anybody can do it as long as they are determined (Like me ad Slayer) but you feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you do it.

Haruhi Suzumiya FTW! C'mon 2nd Season...

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    FyreTyre

Congrats. Hope I can complete 100%. Is it progressively harder or is it all pretty tough?
    Mongoose 7even

The end levels can be hard but once you've played them a few times you eventually get into the swing of things.

A few tips would be that if you keep dying then instead of restarting when trying to Ace I usually keep trying that bit again and again (usually theres a check point) and once I pass it If i have any lives left i kill my self and try again to make sure i have it nailed down.

Another thing would be the at first glance the bosses may seem hard but if you spend a minute or two and watch the pattern they follow closely then you can learn where to stand any given point which point and avoid getting killed .

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose7 View Post
    Congrats. Hope I can complete 100%. Is it progressively harder or is it all pretty tough?

how did you get the game so early? Most of us need to wait 2 more weeks and you already finished it
    PSN ID: MatthijsNL

Games I own: Burnout paradise, Battlefield:bad company, GTA4, CoD4,Motorstorm, Resistance, Warhawk, LocoRoco, PixeljunkMonsters, SuperStardusHD, Ratchet and Clank: Queest for Booty

got it on ebay the day the delay was announced for £50 before the news hit. Other copies since then were 70+ so i was happy

You lucky basterd:P and how much does it cost in normal stores?? (don't know what it is in pounds)
    PSN ID: MatthijsNL

Games I own: Burnout paradise, Battlefield:bad company, GTA4, CoD4,Motorstorm, Resistance, Warhawk, LocoRoco, PixeljunkMonsters, SuperStardusHD, Ratchet and Clank: Queest for Booty

Quote Originally Posted by MatthijsNL View Post
    You lucky basterd:P and how much does it cost in normal stores?? (don't know what it is in pounds)
    RRP £44.99
    Sale price £39.99

so it wasn't that bad to get it early
    Last edited by slayer1551; 10-26-2008 at 03:29 PM.

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 35
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    FyreTyre

Quote Originally Posted by slayer1551 View Post
    The end levels can be hard but once you've played them a few times you eventually get into the swing of things.

A few tips would be that if you keep dying then instead of restarting when trying to Ace I usually keep trying that bit again and again (usually theres a check point) and once I pass it If i have any lives left i kill my self and try again to make sure i have it nailed down.

Another thing would be the at first glance the bosses may seem hard but if you spend a minute or two and watch the pattern they follow closely then you can learn where to stand any given point which point and avoid getting killed .
    OK thanks. Nice strategies.
    Mongoose 7even

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 623
    Blog Entries

I finally beat the story mode. Getting the 100% will be something completely different so... WOW. There are so many objects and materials my brain is going to fry out when I finally get into create mode.

28Days:6Hours:42Min:12Sec Frank-the-Bunny's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 657
    Overall activity: 0%

PSN
    kmills11
    Blog Entries

anyone want to help me get a 100% completion? Add kmills11 i'll be glad to try it.

I've aced all but 5 levels and I've had the game for two days, so I'm pretty ashamed of myself.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 595
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Thee-Flash
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Code View Post
    I've aced all but 5 levels and I've had the game for two days, so I'm pretty ashamed of myself.
    like i have been saying alot to day FREAK!!! FREAKK!!!!!

good work though

MY PS3 IS DEAD =( =(
    TIME OF DEATH 06 February 2:48 pm New Zealand time
    Please don't kill panda's

To get the Aced Level gifts, do you mean I have to complete a level without getting killed ONCE? As in if I get electrocuted and go back to a checkpoint it's over? I gotta restart the level and try again? If so, then that's freakin' insane...the Japan level and Collector's level are HARD!

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 595
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Thee-Flash
    Blog Entries

yep, that's how you ace a level

MY PS3 IS DEAD =( =(
    TIME OF DEATH 06 February 2:48 pm New Zealand time
    Please don't kill panda's

How many hours would you say it took to get 100%?

IndianaStatic

Just a question:

How can I win the game without to die? Can I restart a level if I accidentaly died, then it doesn't count?

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 142
    PSN
    supersickie

I seriously can't imagine doing this in less than months. Maybe I'm just bad at finding hidden items, but I've only got 100% on two levels so far.

Quote Originally Posted by supersickie View Post
    I seriously can't imagine doing this in less than months. Maybe I'm just bad at finding hidden items, but I've only got 100% on two levels so far.
    I've only got it on one! The second level i'm on 98% and can't think why or where the last one is!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast