BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Arrow BETTER thermo cheating glitch

i love the other glitch, but with this its limitless, and exactly 0 thermo to boot (and actually more freedom and eisier) help by creator b first do the CHROME GLITCH essentially emiting an object but not specifing the place to emit (dont hit x after selecting the object and are placing) then leave to your pod and save changes (remember not to exit out of the emitter. now save your lvl as an object and put it on the emmiter on any small block of meterial. save the emmiter and do the chrome glitch with it. if you need more details pics etc, give me a day cause its late and im tired lol.
    Up for a fun multiplayer level? like arcade games? are you the most awesome of your friends? then try out my new level Light Beam! http://www.lbp.me/v/3s147c
    check out this epicness!

talesfromplanetz.com

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 597
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    YEAH_NAH
    Blog Entries

doing it with WHOLE levels would crash the PS3 IMO...
    but, yeah, nice find I guess
    awesome sig by huntedstorm
    Come, raise money for the research for a cure at the "Naux Glitch Research Facility"
    and help those little fellas.

Spoiler Spoiler - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    Love is an abstract concept created by carbon based life forms to formulate a reason for their primal urges.
    It means nothing. NOTHING MUHAHAHA

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 156
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    SaxzinTheDragon

yh perty good

:RAWR!:

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 280
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    dragonights

yeah but offline it takes about 10 sec then your fine, if u try it and hav that problem O_o. idk. anywayz wen my tank levels done ill show you why its eisier for this, if you have logic plus creature brains it helps A L O T
    Up for a fun multiplayer level? like arcade games? are you the most awesome of your friends? then try out my new level Light Beam! http://www.lbp.me/v/3s147c
    check out this epicness!

talesfromplanetz.com

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 597
    Your First Group 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    YEAH_NAH
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dragonights View Post
    yeah but offline it takes about 10 sec then your fine, if u try it and hav that problem O_o. idk. anywayz wen my tank levels done ill show you why its eisier for this, if you have logic plus creature brains it helps A L O T
    HAHA, but, I won't need this cause I don't make full levels
    (but I am planing one, so, I will keep this glitch in mind )
    awesome sig by huntedstorm
    Come, raise money for the research for a cure at the "Naux Glitch Research Facility"
    and help those little fellas.

Spoiler Spoiler - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    Love is an abstract concept created by carbon based life forms to formulate a reason for their primal urges.
    It means nothing. NOTHING MUHAHAHA

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 585

PSN
    Aquila_Shock-99
    Blog Entries

I'm making a MASSIVE level for Lockstitch's LBPC Roast (won't say who I'm roasting, you sacks can wait) and I'll need this awesome glitch. The level will feature TONS of stuff (cutscenes: covered with a c_mkamey tutorial, logics (this) and detail (this) and length (this) so I'm pretty much relying on this glitch It's pretty scary if you think about it.... I need to check Aya042's tutorial aswell.

Sig by Pigg(abling)

Mai LBP.me

Aquila_Shock-99

LBP2 Platinum! Yayz!

100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    dragonights

glad to help only noticable problem is when you copy both the old allready emitted part and new parts, occasionally paintanater switchs have to recconect (i think it was an error on my part, cause my turrets were the only ones effected)
    check out this epicness!

talesfromplanetz.com

This doesnt help coz if u dont place it and use the chrome glitch all you do is go straight though the object...

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 637
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Ungreth

What's the chrome glitch?

PSN
    dragonights

a glitch where you go to select where to emit an object but return to pod before you place

you didnt read you need to emit a chrome emmiter that emits solid objects (srry for double post you can delete ill retype)
    Last edited by Aya042; 10-18-2010 at 11:09 PM. Reason: merging double-post
    check out this epicness!

talesfromplanetz.com