BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 402 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 8040

Thread: Corrupt Wishes

  1. #1

    Default Corrupt Wishes

    This is a fun forum game; here's how it works.

    I make a wish. The next person then 'corrupts' it so that something bad happens; then, in the same post, they make a wish. And so on, and so forth.

    For example:

    Guy 1: I wish for money
    Guy 2: Granted, you get your money but are robbed and are now poorer than before.

    I wish for a a rocket...
    And that's how it works. Keep it clean and have fun! I'll start.

    I wish my copy of LittleBigPlanet arrived early.

  2. #2

    Default

    Oh, I enjoy this game

    Anyway, Granted, but they forget to package the disk.
    I wish Nintendo made their next Mario game in the same sense as LBP (customization).

  3. #3

    Default

    granted but its for the dreamcast

    I wish I had a lawyer to make my wish un-corruptable

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reshin View Post
    granted but its for the dreamcast

    I wish I had a lawyer to make my wish un-corruptable
    You do, but your lawyer lied about his abilities, so you fired him.

    I wish for a chicken...with pre-fried wings.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedCartman View Post
    You do, but your lawyer lied about his abilities, so you fired him.

    I wish for a chicken...with pre-fried wings.
    You got one... but it was a mutated chicken with no wings!

    I wish my brother would buy the only good **** game for his wii - Brawl

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryryryan View Post
    You got one... but it was a mutated chicken with no wings!

    I wish my brother would buy the only good **** game for his wii - Brawl
    Granted, but he doesn't let you play it.

    I wish I could get a headset for my PS3 so I'll be all set for online.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Gamer View Post
    Granted, but he doesn't let you play it.

    I wish I could get a headset for my PS3 so I'll be all set for online.
    Granted, but due to unforseen circumstances the bluetooth in your PS3 busts.

    I wish my Metal Gear RAY figure would arrive on monday.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryryryan View Post
    Granted, but due to unforseen circumstances the bluetooth in your PS3 busts.

    I wish my Metal Gear RAY figure would arrive on monday.
    *img*
    It does but it's coated in AIDS. The infectious kind.

    I wish for people on Xbox LIVE that aren't 9 years old and racist.

  9. #9
    28Days:6Hours:42Min:12Sec Frank-the-Bunny's Avatar
    Points: 22,893, Level: 46
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 657
    Overall activity: 0%

    PSN
    kmills11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,241
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default

    granted but now there's creepy 90 year old guys
    Last edited by kmills11; 08-03-2008 at 02:32 AM.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kmills11 View Post
    granted but now there's creepy 90 year old guys
    wish???????

  11. #11
    Biggest Spammer Jack's Avatar
    Points: 31,486, Level: 54
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 464
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    BHK3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In a paper street house
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryryryan View Post
    wish???????
    granted. nothing????

  12. #12

    Default

    Well, that didn't take long. LBPC - Where forum games come to die.

  13. #13
    28Days:6Hours:42Min:12Sec Frank-the-Bunny's Avatar
    Points: 22,893, Level: 46
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 657
    Overall activity: 0%

    PSN
    kmills11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,241
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default

    crappp my bad

    I wish Microsoft wouldn't buy every game...

  14. #14

    Default

    They Stop buying games but they work with EA instead

    I wish my pc could run TF2

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBigFan View Post
    They Stop buying games but they work with EA instead

    I wish my pc could run TF2
    It does, but your monitor doesn't support the output.

    I wish for someone to corrupt this wish.

  16. #16

    Default

    Wish Granted but the corrupt wish fails on you

    I wish to be the king

  17. #17

    Default

    You become the king... of luxembourg

    I wish to die of starvation due to having no money

    I OWE (cool LBP item): Gia x1 Cartman x3 Stix x1

    Voted Most Artistic LBPC Member 08

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maltay View Post
    You become the king... of luxembourg

    I wish to die of starvation due to having no money
    You almost do...and then you die of thirst.

    I wish for another PlayStation 3 Controller, preferably DualShock 3.

  19. #19

    Default

    granted but its actually a transformer disguised as a PS3 controller, it will run away at night to shine the bat signal

    I wish Fable 2 was for the PS3

  20. #20

    Default

    Granted, Fable 2 is now for the PS3. But it's release date is 2012 and they turned it into a shooter.

    I wish I could turn invisible

    I OWE (cool LBP item): Gia x1 Cartman x3 Stix x1

    Voted Most Artistic LBPC Member 08

Page 1 of 402 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •