BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default We should have an "Ask Abby" section in the Forums

It's basically an Anonymous 'I have a problem' and answer thing. You post a thread to the section of the Forum and then an Anonymous person would try and give you advice on how to deal with your problem. But only one person should be able to do it.

-But how can it be anonymous when people know your PSN name?
    Good Question. I don't know...

Eh, just a thought.

Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 556
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Mercuy78
    Blog Entries

who is Abby? and I think we have something like this already, it's called the help section.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 605
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    BabyDoll1970
    Blog Entries

Hmmm.. I can foresee some issues with this kind of thing, although I get what you're saying.

For example - having only the advice of one person is problematic unless they have the education and experience that qualifies them to give such advice (could also have some eventual litigation issues, believe it or not). It's healthier in many ways to get a broad spectrum of responses from a wide range of people from which you could choose the most appropriate (for you) option. Also, people would abuse it. You'd get people posting made-up, ridiculous problems for the LOLZ. Oh yes they would.

Here are my suggestions for a better option:

If it's gaming related, use the Help forum. If it's personal, ask your parents or someone in your real life that you trust and who cares about you enough to give you a thoughtful response. If it's a personal, rather private issue, I certainly wouldn't be posting it on a forum like this, especially as your question is not going to be anonymous (with name, title, avatar and sig!!). You might be better selecting a few online peeps you trust enough to go to for some PMed advice, but even then... depends who it is, I guess.
    Last edited by BabyDoll1970; 11-14-2010 at 06:38 AM.

Got unwanted pics uploaded onto your level? Then contact the GRIEF RELIEF TEAM!! Bringing relief to uploaded grief!

Showcase: The Art Vandals! and Workin' for the Psycho Granny(Cool Levels)

4. Thanks!