BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Silhouette City

Default Silhouette City

Silhouette City by Kaiju_Kid
    A dark city that will brighten your day. A visit will shed some light on the situation.

My latest and possibly last level on LBP PSP,this has been a labor of love, thus why it's taken a while for me to publish. I wanted to be the first to make a silhouette level on PSP, but alas it wasn't to be as some very good ones were published before mine. I then stood back and thought what I could do to make mine stand out and went back and redid everything I'd done up to that point. This is the result, and I think you will be very pleased...I know I am and I'm actually glad things turned out the way they did for my first effort was just all black, and now...well... just go see for yourself. It should also be noted that this is an ode to my original silhouette level on PS3 that got moded. You see, there's some silhouettes of women, and on the ps3, juvenile brats kept posting pictures of themselves humping these silhouettes, and the level got moded and I had deleted my backup. Lost forever... but born again only tamer and without fear of idiots uploading stupid pics. Gameplay-wise, it's just a fun run and jump ordeal allowing you to take in the nice artsy environments. As always feedback is appreciated, and I hope you enjoy this last level from...KAIJU-KID

oooh im going to be the first to play and feedback!

and no i wont double post so my review will go here.
    [PSP]:Water Works:Spotlighted, On A Roll:Spotlight Nod, Rocks And Gems:Spotlighted.
    Wheel Room Rampage:Spotlight Nod, The Lost Stickers:Spotlight Nod, Bee Keepers:Spotlighted.

3. Thanks!

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Spark151
    Blog Entries

Nice, I'll check it out.
    Without the sun, there is no moon. Without a me, there is no you.

5. Thanks!

Is the picture of the black shadow women from the level cause it seems kinda...
    *CoUgH*inappropriate*cOuGh*
    Well, no matter.

I'll definately play it and try to give you feedback buddy.
    Ya know, you come from out of the blue and release levels. It's wierd but cool.
    I never see you post on this forum either.
    So it gets kinda awkward/wierd sometimes but I still like it.
    So, you can expect feedback in a couple 'o days from now.
    Just as soon as I get home from this little vacation I'm on.

Feedback soon!
    T-Q

little to do so much time jimydog000's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 558
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jimydog000

Talking

yep im loadong it right now....
    WOW! talk about first impressions!...
    ah! that's were the lady comes into it.
    yeah! 2nd in the highscores exellent level!
    THIS SENTENCE IS FALSE

8. Thanks!

Well, I'm glad I'm the first to write a full review... sorta
    Ok, uhm. is there anything else to say besides... magnificent?!
    Great placing of bubbles, great artwork, great play. And I really enjoy the contrast of the black sillhouettes and the light blue. Plus, it has several different areas ^^ not just one theme. Well done Kaiju_kid

I certainly hope this isn't your last level on lbp : psp

The Questor: Is the picture of the black shadow women from the level cause it seems kinda...
    *CoUgH*inappropriate*cOuGh*

Kaiju sez: No worries, this is a family appropriate level. However the women are curvy, heh heh.

The Questor: Ya know, you come from out of the blue and release levels. It's wierd but cool.
    I never see you post on this forum either. So it gets kinda awkward/wierd sometimes but I still like it.

Kaiju sez: Funny you say out of the Blue cuz this is level is black n' blue. I do post on this forum, I commented two weeks ago on Sketchnz and Salx's last levels. I will play anyones level if they ask me after feedbacking, although I didn't post F4F. Mostly because I have little time right now, but I will if you ask.
    Thanks to the rest of you guys too..Spark, sketchnz, Jimy D...!
    Thanks ODE! Just saw you gave feedback and I most certainly appreciate it! It's my last level for a long time, but you may check out my others if you haven't already...
    Last edited by kaiju_kid; 11-21-2010 at 01:45 AM.

Lifespan PSP *Spotlighted* , A Royal Flush PsP *Spotlighted*, The Beauty of Grey*Spotlighted*

Downloading the level right now.

ha like the james bond credita chick. heh, heh. Curvy. jk
    My PSP broke, so I'm leaving the PSP side. See ya guys. My levels however will still be up.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP
    *Check out my Spotlighted PSP level: LBPC Intermediate Logic Pack
    Spoiler Spoiler - PSP Levels

Hey kaiju!!

I have feedback for this level!

I thought it was awesome!

The design and scenery is amazing, I loved the way you used creature navigators as "lights."

The gameplay was fun and I loved the different areas!

And a from me!

15. Thanks!

@Kaiju_Kid: See what I mean? You dropped a post on this forum two weeks ago. That's why it gets really odd when you pop out a level from your my moon, because I don't know you! I love your levels but don't know you. So, umm why is this going to be your last PSP level? You're an awesome creator so I don't get why your stopping.
    It's like ordering a steak, waiting 30 minutes for it to arrive, then throwing it out.
    Well I'm not going to get too caught up in that subject.
    I am fully aware that you have a life.

HEY! Want to know my future rating for this level when I play it?
    Starts with five and ends with a heart.

The Questor: See what I mean? You dropped a post on this forum two weeks ago.
    That's why it gets really odd when you pop out a level from your my moon, because I don't know you! I love your levels but don't know you.

Kaiju sez: I just leave feedback... I didn't know there was anything more to this site. Do you want to exchange recipes for brownies or something?

The Questor: So, umm why is this going to be your last PSP level? You're an awesome creator so I don't get why your stoppping...

Kaiju sez: I don't have anymore mind boggling ideas... I've been creating non-stop on both PSP and PS3 LBP for 2 years straight! I'm in the LBP2 beta as well, and even with a superior set of tools on there, I'm drawing a blank...so yeah, time to give it a break

Lifespan PSP *Spotlighted* , A Royal Flush PsP *Spotlighted*, The Beauty of Grey*Spotlighted*

Wow, great level kaiju! And I have some great brownie recepies if you would like them . Haha great comeback.
    Anyway, great level, and before you get too many plays theres a few things I personally think you should change, I'll talk about that later. I have it 5 stars and a heart.
    My PSP broke, so I'm leaving the PSP side. See ya guys. My levels however will still be up.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP
    *Check out my Spotlighted PSP level: LBPC Intermediate Logic Pack
    Spoiler Spoiler - PSP Levels

I'm gonna copy you for a second here,

Kaiju Sed: Maybe we should exchange recipes for brownies or something?

I Sez:.......I officially know you now!!

So The feedback will come soon. I'm traveling back home today, so tomorrow I'll play your /epicly awesome level.
    You probably already know the rating!

If you want, I could try and jot your brain with and idea for a level....That is, if you want.
    Last edited by The-Questor; 11-21-2010 at 02:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast