BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default The 2nd Annual LBPCentral Awards Show! **Voting Closed**

Hello there Happy Gadders!

It’s exactly December 1, 2010 (well, it is in my time), so you know what that means: the holidays are coming! So in celebration of the love fest and holiday spirit that’s going to take place, I think it’s high time we take part in this year’s annual event, since it was such a big hit last year.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 2010 edition of “The LBPCentral’s Awards Show!”

So here's the works. The voter, that’s you, will be deciding who brings home the award. That's right. All you have to do is cast a name in the imaginary box (AKA post it on the thread), or PM me if you want it to be private. Simple, right?

Now before we begin, we need to go over some rules and consequences. Trust me when I say that these rules will help both you and me in making this show successful. So please, read this before you do something you might regret.

Rules
    1. No voting for yourself. *

2. If you're going to argue, then take it somewhere else. I will not tolerate someone who finds someone else's vote different, offensive, or just plain stupid. With that said, stay clear from arguments because everyone who participates in the argument will face the consequence that’s appointed to this rule. **

3. If you want to vote privately, then PM me.

4. If you want to change your vote, then edit your post. This will be helpful for me. DO NOT VOTE (POST) TWICE. *

5. NO BRIBING THE VOTERS, NOMINEES, OR HOST(S). I understand this didn’t happen last year, but I have been bribed a few times this year on some minor contests, so I want to make sure this doesn’t happen on this show. **

6. Stay on topic. You may post about the show or something relative to it (ex. complimenting someone who you think should win an award, or just plain out chatting with the other voters). This rule coincides with the next rule:

7. NO SPAM! Spam is a delicious food product that belongs on the dinner table, not on this thread. **

Consequences
    * The vote will be considered invalid until further notice.
    ** You’re vote will discarded and your name will be removed from public voting, thus rendering you from winning an award.

Note: I am not held responsible for any infractions, bans, arguments, threats, nor anything of that nature. If something happens (i.e. you best friend hates you) and/or you just hate the show for whatever reason, then I’m not going to bother with you.

Now that we covered the rules, we can officially start the voting process!

Newcomer Award
    Who’s been here a year or less and already made an impact on the site?

Contributor Award
    They lend a helping hand, whether it’s through contest, Co-Op Creating, or simply making some arts and crafts with you. Either way, they’re always here to help and give back to the community one way or another. This is awarded to whom the members think has given the “best” contribution of them all.

News Reporter Award
    They dig up the dirty stuff. They seek the truth, the sole truth, and nothing but the truth. They know what the new content is coming up before anyone, but they're willing to share it.

PS3 Rookie Designer Award
    The noobs of the pack, yet they have some of the best levels out there. They must have joined a year ago or less.

Creativity Award
    Given to those who are always thinking of new ways to represent themselves in an original fashion; question is, who thinks outside the box better?

PS3 Creator Award
    Their levels have been praised by many for their outstanding detail and gameplay. They never fail to deliver the best qualities in a level, and they’re always the ones you wait excitingly for another level from them to be released.

Trendsetter Award
    Who thinks they’re all that and a bag of chips? Who’s thinks they’re the cool-cat of the group? Who says black is the new white and expects you to follow suit?

Txt Msgr Award
    7hi5 4w4rd g03s 70 7h3 m05t 3pic 1337 5p34k3r, 3m07ic0n u53r, 0r t3x73r 3v3r! (>^-^)>
    This award goes to the most epic leet speaker, emoticon user, or texter ever! (>^-^)>

Go To Person Award
    This person has a good head on his/her shoulders and has great values to go with it. Always thinking about their friends first, they’ll definitely be there to support you through your crisis when needed.

Comedian Award
    They make you laugh and have an incredible amount of humor in them. Never afraid to be witty and sarcastic for a good laugh, these people will make sure to leave you smiling by the end of the day. Vote for who you think is the funniest.

Friendly Award
    This special group people almost never turn down a friend request. Whenever you need a shoulder to cry on, or you simply want to have a conversation with someone, then these guys are there for you whether you’re an old friend or a newcomer.

Thread Weaving Award
    They have such an awesome thread, made with 100% cotton. They always have a good thread for you to read and post on. Vote for whomever you think has the best topics on this site.

Pet Lover Award
    You got to be obsessed with pets. You must love them, feed them, and even post their pictures online for entertainment purposes. My god… you love them to death!

Missing In Action Award
    The most missed inactive users. It’s always a sad day to see these members’ names pop up once in a while, just out there… somewhere. This award is dedicated to those who shall be remembered forever in our hearts and on this site’s history.

Most Active Award
    See them online? See them on the internet? See them in your mirror? Then they go here, so we can see them here as well.

Spirit Award
    They cheer you up, post positive comments, and are the very essence of this site. Awarded to the member who is active and always making newcomers feel welcomed.

PS3 F4F Award
    There are countless numbers of reviews here, and majority of the levels here are filled with great feedback, but these people have the best feedback to offer. Always excited to play another level, they’re ready to give you the best review they can offer.

Admin/Mod Award
    I think it’s safe to say that in our world of nonchalant gamers and bloggers, we occasionally run into a problem that is too much for us to handle; that’s where these guys come in! Always looking out for any trouble needing attending to, our site’s staff knows when to come in and settle the dust… most of the time.

Role Model Award
    They’re the heroes of our time. They’re the ones who know when to talk and how to pick the right choice. They represent the kindness and maturity of this community and should therefore deserve this award.

LBPCentral Member Of The Year Award
    The final award in this segment, and by far the most important. This award goes to who you think has maintained the site in to highest standards. Always putting the community of ahead of themselves, they represent everything we can look for in a person. There’s too many qualities to list, but I think you get the general idea of where this is going. Who do you think is LBPC’s MVP?

Hurray! We finished reading last year’s awards! Whoa ho ho! You thought it was over? Think again silly girl-boy-person, because we need to go over some extra awards! What? You thought 20 awards were enough for this year’s new members? Please, you need to sit down and read the rest to see how much we’ve grown.

PSP Rookie Designer Award
    So what if they’re new and still grasping the ropes? Their levels are fun! They must have joined at least 6 months ago or less.

PSP F4F Award
    This is just like its brother award; they gave you feedback on your epic scorpion level and are constantly on the lookout for new levels to give feedback to. Why not return the favor?

PSP Creator Award
    You loved playing their levels in the palm of your hands? Did you by any chance add them to your Hearted Creators list? Then vote for them to show them how much you like their levels!

Quoted Award
    The name says it all. Awarded to the member and his/her quote, they got quoted for the funniest, most embarrassing, and/or smartest thing they've ever said! Vote for your favorite quote and the person you got the quote from.

Trash Talk Award
    We’re known for mixing it up both on-site and in-game; who talks the best game?

There, now that we raised the awards count to 25, we can continue to the minor stuff.

Your Opinion Is Needed!
    1. If you want a prize for the winners, like XP or Custom Award Sigs, then post the idea and I’ll look into it.

2. If you feel the need to tell me to add or remove a category, then go ahead and post your complaint. I’ll be sure to read and respond as quickly as possible.

3. If you can't understand a category, then ask someone, or post your complaint so I can detail the category on the thread if it is necessary.

4. I will PROBABLY need a co-host this time IF the votes come in by the hundreds (each category is considered one vote, each voting sheet is considered 25 votes). Last year I had nearly 200-300 votes to count, so this year may prove challenging. So, how do you feel about this option?

5. Like the new names and descriptions I made for the categories? If you like them, then awesome! If not, then tell me!

Well that's it! Feel free to start posting. Last year’s was great, so let’s make this year’s even better! Here's the voting sheet. Copy and paste it if you like.

Newcomer Award:
    Contributor Award:
    News Reporter Award:
    PS3 Rookie Designer Award:
    PSP Rookie Designer Award:
    Creativity Award:
    PS3 Creator Award:
    PSP Creator Award:
    Trendsetter Award:
    Txt Msgr Award:
    Go To Person Award:
    Comedian Award:
    Friendly Award:
    Thread Weaver Award:
    Pet Lover Award:
    Missing In Action Award:
    Most Active:
    Spirit Award:
    PS3 F4F Award :
    PSP F4F Award:
    Admin/Mod Award:
    Role Model Award:
    Quoted Award:
    Trash Talk Award:
    LBPCentral Member of the Year Award:

Deadline's on New Year’s Eve, December 31, 2010 at 12:00 AM Central Time (GMT-06:00), with the results due on New Year’s Day, January 1, 2010 at 12:00 AM Central Time (GMT-06:00). Good luck!

Last edited by CyberSora; 12-31-2010 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Closing voting.

I just joined the site, so I wasn't here for this last year, but it looks awsome! Are there any links to last years edition?

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Jonaolst
    Blog Entries

Ps3 Creator award goes to..... ALEC!

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 979
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    CyberSora

Quote Originally Posted by booXely View Post
    I just joined the site, so I wasn't here for this last year, but it looks awsome! Are there any links to last years edition?
    I'm on the PSP right now, so I can't link it. But if anybody here can do it, then I'll be most thankful for it.

It's around the 50-60 pages.

Living an unreal reality SR20DETDOG's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 882
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    wstockdale93

1st annual LBPCentral Awards

I wasn't here for the first one either, should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Sackperson Private

PSN
    Inanimacy
    Blog Entries

[SPOILER]
    Newcomer Award: Bremnen
    Contributor Award: TheZimInvader
    News Reporter Award: rtm223
    Creativity Award: Morgana25
    PS3 Creator Award: comphermc
    PSP Creator Award:
    Trendsetter Award: RockSauron
    Txt Msgr Award: Bremnen
    Go To Person Award: BabyDoll1970
    Comedian Award: Alex™
    Friendly Award: xkappax
    Thread Weaver Award: Doopz479
    Pet Lover Award: Morgana25
    Missing In Action Award: fenderjt
    Most Active: moonwire
    Spirit Award: fenderjt
    PS3 F4F Award :
    PSP F4F Award:
    Admin/Mod Award: rtm223
    Role Model Award: BabyDoll1970
    Quoted Award: RockSauron
    Trash Talk Award: Alex™
    LBPCentral Member of the Year Award: TheZimInvader

[/SPOILER]

Didn't answer the ones I didn't know, like PS3 and PSP ones, and I wasn't here for last year's either but I think I know a good amount of LBPC to vote Also, the descriptions made me lmao
    Last edited by Inanimacy; 12-01-2010 at 11:25 PM.

Oh come on, Inan...I hardly qualify for being the best member here at all. I haven't even been here that long. That was a joke, right?
    I'll have my votes up soon, this is pretty hard!

Sackperson Private

PSN
    Inanimacy
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheZimInvader View Post
    Oh come on, Inan...I hardly qualify for being the best member here at all. I haven't even been here that long. That was a joke, right?
    I'll have my votes up soon, this is pretty hard!
    My votes are based on my opinions. Whomever I believe deserves it, will be the person I will vote for. Now hush your mouth and eat your vegetables

9. Thanks!

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 522
    7 days registered Created Album pictures Created Blog entry 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    JYADS
    Blog Entries

Remember, it this years award. Anyone of us could win...

VOTE FOR ME!!!/jk
    I shall edit with votes soon...ish

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 979
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    CyberSora

Don't worry Inanimacy, you don't have to vote in every category. All I need is for people to edit their votes if they feel like adding/removing/changing anything. Other than that, your vote is considered valid (good choices, if I may add).
    Last edited by CyberSora; 12-01-2010 at 08:50 AM.

12. Thanks!

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 522
    7 days registered Created Album pictures Created Blog entry 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    JYADS
    Blog Entries

[spoiler]
    Newcomer Award:GDN001
    PS3 Rookie Designer Award: huntedstorm
    Creativity Award: huntedstorm
    PS3 Creator Award: lockstitch
    PSP Creator Award:
    Txt Msgr Award: LBPisawespme
    Go To Person Award: Morgana25
    Comedian Award: silverleon
    Friendly Award: jwwphotos
    Thread Weaver Award: Alec
    Pet Lover Award: NinjaFerret22( well, she's has lots of animal drawings)
    Missing In Action Award: Zwollie(I can see the past
    Most Active: Shadow3596
    Spirit Award: TheZimInvader
    PS3 F4F Award : Foofles
    PSP F4F Award:
    Admin/Mod Award: Sehven
    Role Model Award: Scm0
    Trash Talk Award: YEAH_NAH
    LBPCentral Member of the Year Award: TheZimInvader

[/SPOILER]

There, I lazy so no edit

There are a lot more members that are more deserving of the ultimate Member of the Year award than me, so hopefully I don't win.

Doodler extraordianaire Skalio-'s Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    skalio-

I would say
    Lockstitch for PS3 Creator
    and
    ShadowriverUB for Contributor Award for all the help he has given me and others about logic and his tutorial videos in the beta

Ah lets see what I can come up with

[spoiler]
    Newcomer Award: Sehven
    News Reporter Award: Fishrock123
    Creativity Award: xkappax
    PS3 Creator Award:
    PSP Creator Award:
    Txt Msgr Award:
    Go To Person Award: BabyDoll1970
    Comedian Award: Inanimacy
    Friendly Award: BabyDoll1970
    Thread Weaver Award:
    Pet Lover Award:
    Missing In Action Award:
    Most Active:
    Spirit Award: jwwphotos
    PS3 F4F Award :
    PSP F4F Award:
    Admin/Mod Award: rtm223
    Role Model Award: BabyDoll1970
    Quoted Award:
    Trash Talk Award: Alex™
    LBPCentral Member of the Year Award: TheZimInvader (sorry Zim, but you've done a lot with those drawings and the comic)
    [/spoiler]

Junior Sackperson

PSN
    alexgangsta4
    Blog Entries

Newcomer Award: XST-
    PS3 Rookie Designer Award: huntedstorm
    PSP Rookie Designer Award: Cheeze-Bo
    Creativity Award: FenderJT
    PS3 Creator Award: Jwwphotos
    PSP Creator Award: Cheeze-Bo
    Txt Msgr Award: LBPisawespme
    Go To Person Award: Morgana25
    Comedian Award: AA-Battery
    Friendly Award: fenderJT
    Thread Weaver Award: Alec
    Pet Lover Award: fenderJT
    Missing In Action Award: Zwollie
    Most Active: Shadow3596
    Spirit Award: Shadowriver
    PS3 F4F Award : Foofles
    PSP F4F Award: Cheeze-Bo
    Admin/Mod Award: Aya
    Role Model Award: Scm0
    Quoted Award: DragonVarisaty
    Trash Talk Award: Alec (Ahem)
    LBPCentral Member of the Year Award: rtm
    Last edited by alexgangsta4; 12-20-2010 at 10:45 AM.

Come and see. And I Saw KILLA_TODDZILLA's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    KILLA_TODDZILLA
    Planet Earth, USA, Rhode Island, Living Room, Under Desk in the Fetal Position
    Blog Entries

[spoiler]Newcomer Award: Inanimacy
    Contributor Award:RTM223
    News Reporter Award:?
    PS3 Rookie Designer Award:Original Creator
    PSP Rookie Designer Award:?
    Creativity Award:?
    PS3 Creator Award:?
    PSP Creator Award:?
    Trendsetter Award:?
    Txt Msgr Award:?
    Go To Person Award:BabyDoll1970
    Comedian Award:Inanimacy. I changed it when someone explained to me what the bear meant LOL! You're nuts!
    Friendly Award:BabyDoll1970
    Thread Weaver Award:?
    Pet Lover Award:?
    Missing In Action Award:Hybrid ( I see traces of this guy everywhere)
    Most Active:RTM223 (at least that's what it says every week)
    Spirit Award:?
    PS3 F4F Award :MidnightHeist
    PSP F4F Award:?
    Admin/Mod Award:BabyDoll1970
    Role Model Award:?
    Quoted Award:Alex (because I quoted him)
    Trash Talk Award:?
    LBPCentral Member of the Year Award:BabyDoll1970[/spoiler]
    Last edited by KILLA_TODDZILLA; 12-05-2010 at 07:03 PM.

IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR ~BAAAAAAAARGHH!!

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 556
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Mercuy78
    Blog Entries

Newcomer Award: dragonvarsity
    News Reporter Award: Aya042
    PS3 Rookie Designer Award: oblivious
    Creativity Award: Outlaw-Jack
    PS3 Creator Award:
    PSP Creator Award: Valmassoi
    Txt Msgr Award:
    Go To Person Award: AssassinatorRFC (He does the level showcases)
    Friendly Award: jwwphotos
    Thread Weaver Award: dragonvarsity
    Pet Lover Award:
    Missing In Action Award:
    Most Active: rtm223
    Spirit Award: shadow238..6...5.....
    PS3 F4F Award :
    PSP F4F Award:
    Admin/Mod Award: comphermc
    Role Model Award: Inanimacy
    Quoted Award: Bremnen
    Trash Talk Award: Inanimacy
    LBPCentral Member of the Year Award:

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 330
    PSN
    AlexWF1

Newcomer Award: Inanimacy
    Contributor Award:
    News Reporter Award:
    Creativity Award:
    PS3 Creator Award:
    PSP Creator Award:
    Trendsetter Award:
    Txt Msgr Award: Hybrid. That's not a good thing that i am nominating you, it's a terrible thing. I hope you lose, i'm just throwing your name out there...
    Go To Person Award:
    Friendly Award:
    Thread Weaver Award:
    Pet Lover Award:
    Missing In Action Award: Clank, RAINFIRE, Thee_Flash, Ghost, Don and many more
    Most Active:
    Spirit Award:
    PS3 F4F Award :
    PSP F4F Award:
    Admin/Mod Award: Comphermc
    Role Model Award:
    Trash Talk Award: ConfusedCartman
    LBPCentral Member of the Year Award: RockSauron

EG.HuK | EG.IdrA | EG.JYP | EG.DeMuslim

EG FIGHTING!

SlayerS MMA | dignitas.SeleCT | Empire.Kas

'Senna năo morreu, porque os deuses năo morrem'

21. Thanks!

I wrote down all the awards then realized there was a copy and paste list. /raegquit

Newcomer Award
    TheZimInvader

Trendsetter Award
    RockSauron

Comedian Award
    Doopz479

Missing in Action Award
    MrsSpookyBuzz

Spirit Award
    jwwphotos

Admin/Mod Award
    BabyDoll(numbers I can't remember)

Role Model Award: Morgana25

LBPCentral Member of the Year Award
    TheZimInvader

(Sorry Zim, I voted for you as the member of the year before I realized everyone else was )

By the way:

Last edited by Testudini; 12-01-2010 at 03:03 PM.

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    PSN
    22eaSDDASFIKJASD
    Blog Entries

Spoiler Spoiler -  List
    Last edited by Alec; 12-04-2010 at 02:47 PM.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... LastLast