BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Secret Materials Showcase v.3 *Spotlight-Nod*

Secret Materials Showcase v.3 by Ricky-III
    (V.3) A collection of hidden materials and stickers not found in your goodies bag! Go to lbpc.com/forums.

UPDATE: So, since there have been alot of new people join LBP PSP and this thread has been dead since then, I'm bending the rules a bit and reviving this thread so that the new creators can have some create help. Be sure to download this, it'll provide you with many new and useful materials that you must otherwise dig out of the templates to get.
    This level is the third update for the LBPC Secret Materials Showcase. The idea and original level was by The Forgotten, and it also features The Lost Stickers, which were all found by SketchNZ. All of the materials were found in the level Templates and in one of Ace Creator's levels. The stickers were found on objects in the Goodies Bag. Simply capture the desired material (each available in all 3 thicknesses) and then corner edit it from the tools menu.

Updates: Added Styrofoam, got rid of one or two materials that weren't hidden, added visuals, music, and each is in the material category (sponge, stone etc.). I also included glitched fog gas material and invisi-material.

Lastly, thanks to Cory for finding the Styrofoam material.

Here is the original link from The Forgotten's level: http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...nable+stickers
    Last edited by Ricky-III; 08-29-2011 at 03:02 AM. Reason: added link

Sackperson Private
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered Created Blog entry 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    unXpectiD
    Blog Entries

i will download this update!!
    Cleaning up...

3. Thanks!

Great! Please tell me what you think of it!
    My PSP broke, so I'm leaving the PSP side. See ya guys. My levels however will still be up.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP
    *Check out my Spotlighted PSP level: LBPC Intermediate Logic Pack
    Spoiler Spoiler - PSP Levels

I'll do that to.
    My PSP levels:
    When Burgers attack, Heven and Hell, Alice in Wanderland, The Big Fight,

My PS3 levels:
    NONE

awesome, it's WAY better than v.1 and 2, this one is now complete and really showcases them, rather than just piles of them.
    My PSP broke, so I'm leaving the PSP side. See ya guys. My levels however will still be up.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP

sounds cool.
    off topic a bit but: hey Ricky! just played your walking machines prototype, it inspired me.

THIS SENTENCE IS FALSE

Ehh, this thread is almost dead, I don't care if you get off topic. I'll teach you the trick behind them if you'd like to build some like it. I've got another little experiment contraption I was just coming over to make a thread for as well.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP

yeah dead thread.
    i'll try and build one my self first.

THIS SENTENCE IS FALSE

Reviving thread so newcomers can see it.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 782
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    aceofthorns

ITS ALIVE!!!!

It was a pretty good idea to bring this dead thread back to life for new creators.
    Even though this level has been out for a while I still havnt downloaded it yet, I think now would be a good time to go do that.

12. Thanks!

klr1996

Default loved it

great lvl very usefull

14. Thanks!

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 220
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    doggy97
    Blog Entries

Why there is secret materials?
    Those stickers where confusing me? How SketchNZ got them?
    Twitteeeeerh
    LittleBIGPlanet 2 Creations!: Da Vinci's Workshop

_Lunar Creators_

LittleBIGPlanet Vita Creations : Nights' Bright Sides and World of Skyland

Quote Originally Posted by doggy97 View Post
    Why there is secret materials?
    Those stickers where confusing me? How SketchNZ got them?
    From the Story Mode objects. And the materials are from the SM templates.

seriously doggy, you gotta start reading through the WHOLE post. Right towards the end I tell where all of it was found.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP

Well this is a random bump!

Quote Originally Posted by ricky3 View Post
    seriously doggy, you gotta start reading through the WHOLE post. Right towards the end I tell where all of it was found.
    He doesn't speak very good english, so he may of not understood your post.
    New Level: Purple Passageway for LBP2.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 220
    PSN
    doggy97
    Blog Entries

Well valmassoi! I understood what Ricky-III said
    I just have to read all text from this topic...
    I'm sorry ricky...
    Twitteeeeerh
    LittleBIGPlanet 2 Creations!: Da Vinci's Workshop

_Lunar Creators_

LittleBIGPlanet Vita Creations : Nights' Bright Sides and World of Skyland

Quote Originally Posted by valmassoi View Post
    Well this is a random bump!

He doesn't speak very good english, so he may of not understood your post.
    Oh! My apologies doggy, didnt see you were from finland. And yes no hard feelings, I didnt mean any of it mean, more of in a teasy/joking manner.
    Last edited by ricky3; 07-15-2011 at 02:19 AM.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP

Thanks for making me aware of this Ricky 3. I can use some of those stickers in my upcoming msf levels. The green in particular is a better colour for my msf soldier camo.

"Time is precious, but truth is more precious than time." Disraeli.

I played this level yeterday. I was excited to see some of the materials especially the one that looks like glass but is grabbable. Great place to hide bubble emitters where ppl don't think they can grab.

...but

..It will not let me copy the level to my moon as it says the level contains materials or something that must be purchased before being used. Maybe something you used to frame out each material or a sticker that snuck its way in that shouldn't be there. Either way, without being copyable it's really just a tease to show me stuff I can't get my sack hands on.

Also. If I was ABLE to copy to my moon. How am I supposed to get the materials in my level? Just edit the item I want in your level and copy the finished project into my level after. Seems like a lot of work just to get a real wood finish on my objects. Or I suppose I could build a level in and around the one you have. After having moved all your stuff out of the way. LOL.

Still though, I'm bummed it won't let me copy the level. Guess I'll have to go fishing in the templates.

Oh, I'm pretty sure no DLC was used, and its no use switching, becasue once it's tagged with DLC, there's no going back.

I though I explained it in the level, but all you do is individually capture each layer of the material from the level, and then go to your level you want it in, and place it in from you My Objects. You them use the corner editor from the Tools section, not popit cursor. You cannot make the layers thicker or thinner since they are captured, and you can't change things already made into that material, but those are the only cons to it all. Hope you get it working
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast