BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I see what you mean by capturing it. I thought if it was somone elses object that you couldn't edit it at all. So that's what had me all confused. But I found some of the materials in the templates. No stirafoam yet.. however it's spelled. And I'm missing some others you have too. But I found the grabby stuff that looks like glass. They were tricky to hide it in parts they turned to fire and gas. I felt special when I uncovered these.

styrofoam is found in the music maker level by AceCreator. You have to unbolt one of the grey pointy dials, and then adjust layer to size you want and shape, then capture it. I'm pretty sure the only things uneditabel are things from prize bubbles set to unshareable.
    My PSP broke, so I'm leaving the PSP side. See ya guys. My levels however will still be up.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP
    *Check out my Spotlighted PSP level: LBPC Intermediate Logic Pack
    Spoiler Spoiler - PSP Levels

Okay .. this may not be the place for this question but I couldn't find a thread for it and didn't feel like creating one.

I need invisible material. I see it in your secret material showcase which is why I'm posting here. It's been patched and I can't create my own. So could you create a score bubble to give me some that I could corner edit later? Also if I find a way to aquire some does anyone know if it causes any issues to use? ie. does it lag the level or heat up the thermometer?

Anyway, thanks for the help.

It doesn't heat up or cause lag, and it is still createable:
    -Take a piece of wood
    -Take the material changer
    -Material change and press start at the same time.
    -Go to play mode
    -If you did it right, the material is invisible (May take a few tries)
    -???
    -PROFIT
    Hope that helps, Stephanie.

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|Outback Jack(Coming Late)|KAPOW!(Coming Soon)

5. Thanks!

Oh sweet. I have invisible material. Thanks a ton. I wonder now if I can have invisible material floaty? That would be hard to track. lol

ahh.. invisible floaty works. sweet
    Last edited by Bitter Sweet; 09-13-2011 at 08:50 PM. Reason: love it

Yes, everything you do with it still works, that includes lethalizing, floaties, dissolve ...
    Have fun with it.

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|Outback Jack(Coming Late)|KAPOW!(Coming Soon)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2