BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    doggy97
    Blog Entries

Well valmassoi! I understood what Ricky-III said
    I just have to read all text from this topic...
    I'm sorry ricky...
    Twitteeeeerh
    LittleBIGPlanet 2 Creations!: Da Vinci's Workshop

LittleBIGPlanet Vita Creation : Nights' Bright Sides ^

Quote Originally Posted by valmassoi View Post
    Well this is a random bump!

He doesn't speak very good english, so he may of not understood your post.
    Oh! My apologies doggy, didnt see you were from finland. And yes no hard feelings, I didnt mean any of it mean, more of in a teasy/joking manner.
    Last edited by ricky3; 07-15-2011 at 01:19 AM.
    My PSP broke, so I'm leaving the PSP side. See ya guys. My levels however will still be up.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP
    *Check out my Spotlighted PSP level: LBPC Intermediate Logic Pack
    Spoiler Spoiler - PSP Levels

Thanks for making me aware of this Ricky 3. I can use some of those stickers in my upcoming msf levels. The green in particular is a better colour for my msf soldier camo.

"Time is precious, but truth is more precious than time." Disraeli.

I played this level yeterday. I was excited to see some of the materials especially the one that looks like glass but is grabbable. Great place to hide bubble emitters where ppl don't think they can grab.

...but

..It will not let me copy the level to my moon as it says the level contains materials or something that must be purchased before being used. Maybe something you used to frame out each material or a sticker that snuck its way in that shouldn't be there. Either way, without being copyable it's really just a tease to show me stuff I can't get my sack hands on.

Also. If I was ABLE to copy to my moon. How am I supposed to get the materials in my level? Just edit the item I want in your level and copy the finished project into my level after. Seems like a lot of work just to get a real wood finish on my objects. Or I suppose I could build a level in and around the one you have. After having moved all your stuff out of the way. LOL.

Still though, I'm bummed it won't let me copy the level. Guess I'll have to go fishing in the templates.

Oh, I'm pretty sure no DLC was used, and its no use switching, becasue once it's tagged with DLC, there's no going back.

I though I explained it in the level, but all you do is individually capture each layer of the material from the level, and then go to your level you want it in, and place it in from you My Objects. You them use the corner editor from the Tools section, not popit cursor. You cannot make the layers thicker or thinner since they are captured, and you can't change things already made into that material, but those are the only cons to it all. Hope you get it working
    My PSP broke, so I'm leaving the PSP side. See ya guys. My levels however will still be up.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP

I see what you mean by capturing it. I thought if it was somone elses object that you couldn't edit it at all. So that's what had me all confused. But I found some of the materials in the templates. No stirafoam yet.. however it's spelled. And I'm missing some others you have too. But I found the grabby stuff that looks like glass. They were tricky to hide it in parts they turned to fire and gas. I felt special when I uncovered these.

styrofoam is found in the music maker level by AceCreator. You have to unbolt one of the grey pointy dials, and then adjust layer to size you want and shape, then capture it. I'm pretty sure the only things uneditabel are things from prize bubbles set to unshareable.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP

Okay .. this may not be the place for this question but I couldn't find a thread for it and didn't feel like creating one.

I need invisible material. I see it in your secret material showcase which is why I'm posting here. It's been patched and I can't create my own. So could you create a score bubble to give me some that I could corner edit later? Also if I find a way to aquire some does anyone know if it causes any issues to use? ie. does it lag the level or heat up the thermometer?

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Difficulty: IMPOSSIBLE! nysudyrgh's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,014
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Blog Entries

It doesn't heat up or cause lag, and it is still createable:
    -Take a piece of wood
    -Take the material changer
    -Material change and press start at the same time.
    -Go to play mode
    -If you did it right, the material is invisible (May take a few tries)
    -???
    -PROFIT
    Hope that helps, Stephanie.

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|The Iron Mountains(Coming soon ... Maybe)|Outback Jack(Coming soon)

10. Thanks!

Oh sweet. I have invisible material. Thanks a ton. I wonder now if I can have invisible material floaty? That would be hard to track. lol

ahh.. invisible floaty works. sweet
    Last edited by Bitter Sweet; 09-13-2011 at 07:50 PM. Reason: love it

Difficulty: IMPOSSIBLE! nysudyrgh's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,014
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Blog Entries

Yes, everything you do with it still works, that includes lethalizing, floaties, dissolve ...
    Have fun with it.

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|The Iron Mountains(Coming soon ... Maybe)|Outback Jack(Coming soon)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2