BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default [LBP2] 2056 Grapple 'N' Bounce Survival Challenge

Hey guys, been a while since I done one of these, but I had to publish something for LBP2 right? alright well this is a survival challenge that I whipped up in a few hours, but none the less, it's still really fun! Check out some screenshots.

EDIT: Cog posted a video too!

So yeah, you get the idea, you bounce and grapple some platforms that spawn and move to the left as you grab points, have fun.
    Last edited by Merc; 01-23-2011 at 05:55 AM.

Bill_255

It was fun, you're right . It kept me playing long enough to get the (current) high score. This is actually pretty unusual for me, usually I'll play a survival once or twice and then move on.
    Grappling and jumping between the different platforms was a ton of fun, although it would've been nice if it got harder overtime. I really enjoyed the visuals as well, they're simple, but also fit really well together. As it is, I don't think the level even speeds up at all. Also the amount of time it takes to get into the actual challenge is kind of frustrating; dropping down the hole was sometimes difficult because it was in the back layer.
    Very good, and a . Please check out the level in my sig.