BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Least Favourite Section?

I felt the worst section was the Islands. It just felt dull and unimaginative, whilst all of the others gave me some sort of creating epiphany.

What was yours?

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,262
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    snrm007
    Blog Entries

it was probaly islands for me too.

im currently almost done with wilderness and it is great fun..

another section i didnt like at all was the wedding

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣ ♥♦

i personally thought the islands were great. excellent platforming challenges there and very unique. my least favorite was probably the metropolis. decent platforming challenges (enjoyed the subway train) but overall it felt a bit bland and gimmicky with the cars. also i liked it's art style and music the least (Except for the "singer is a crook" song in the 3rd level... which i have yet to unlock and i NEED that song!

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Velcrohead-

The wedding. Hated it.

The REAL Stephanie Ravens
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,283
    PSN
    wdddffffff
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMiffy View Post
    The wedding. Hated it.
    ...Are you serious?
    I mean sure, the Darkness is a bit dull and Skulldozer is basically a minigame, but what about Wedding Reception? That's the best level in the game! Or...tied with Meerkat Kingdom.
    I disagree with most of the posters above, the islands was great fun and really original, especially the one level where you fly into a volcano! Sensei's Lost Castle was a real frustrating level, though. I love every level, but if I have to say which level is my least favorite...I'll have to go with Metropolis. I really liked the boss battle, though.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    PSN
    Velcrohead-

Are you kidding me? Wedding reception was poor xD

The darkness was horrible, because it makes you squint.

Skulldozer is meh worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomemans View Post
    ...Are you serious?
    I mean sure, the Darkness is a bit dull and Skulldozer is basically a minigame, but what about Wedding Reception? That's the best level in the game! Or...tied with Meerkat Kingdom.
    I disagree with most of the posters above, the islands was great fun and really original, especially the one level where you fly into a volcano! Sensei's Lost Castle was a real frustrating level, though. I love every level, but if I have to say which level is my least favorite...I'll have to go with Metropolis. I really liked the boss battle, though.
    What I also didnt like about the Islands was that while some of the challenges were clever, they required a massive element of luck and to get certain items you had to do the same thing a hundred times over. Overall I just thought it wasnt well thought out.

Quote Originally Posted by floor3013 View Post
    What I also didn't like about the Islands was that while some of the challenges were clever, they required a massive element of luck and to get certain items you had to do the same thing a hundred times over. Overall I just thought it wasn't well thought out.
    no doubt the island was hard but i appreciated that. it by far felt the most intense of all the levels and really made me feel like i was in ninja training! i love games that make you FEEL like the actual character.

It's great. It's all fantastic. You're all NUTS!

Sackperson

PSN
    SuperYuper

The worst for me was probably the Islands

Mine would definitely be the Canyons, it was a bit too frustrating.
    Last edited by cursedbalcomb; 11-09-2008 at 07:14 PM.

Holy Commander of Tacos Gondito's Avatar
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 565
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Gondito
    Blog Entries

In terms of platforming, boom town was definetly the worst, it was so frustrating!!! the wedding reception is a great level, yall are crazy

PSN ID: Gondito
    Published Levels: Hibachi Dojo
    Limbo
    The King's Orders
    I updated my level Hibachi Dojo with a completely awesome new atmosphere. Check it out!

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 314
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    RAINFIRE
    Blog Entries

i did not like the feel of the wedding but the islands was not that hard if you just step back and look at it, the wooden planks, people get stuck on that but what do ninjas do in the movies when it comes to bamboo they run on it so just run across it and no the items were not hard to get they were just fine for me the islands was actually creative in the terms of the challenges and it made you an even better jumper because you had to be precise for some of the challenges, the wedding though was kind of weak in my opinion and i just do not really like that dark, slightly emo wedding feel

thats my 2 cents but as far as the creation aspect of it all, they did a great job at making them

Cheers!
    Yeah... my girlfriend is trigger happy *shotgun cocks in the backround*

My Current Project:The Puppetters

Holy Commander of Tacos Gondito's Avatar
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 565
    PSN
    Gondito
    Blog Entries

I feel my least favorite section is the gardens, because overall its the most bland, but my least favorite level is Boom town, i cant say the canyons is my least favorite becuase i loved serpent shrine

PSN ID: Gondito
    Published Levels: Hibachi Dojo
    Limbo
    The King's Orders
    I updated my level Hibachi Dojo with a completely awesome new atmosphere. Check it out!

The worst is metropolis, there wasn't enough stuff to do and it was well, ......Stupid.

Hello There!

No wait, the one with the Magicians palace thingy, and the elephant temple thing, those were the worst.

Hello There!

Metropolis for me. It's just... Boring...

I loved the Wedding. Excellent design, and fun levels. My least favorite? Umm... The Gardens.

Canyons was horrid. Boom town was the worst level in the whole game.
    PSN:Gunstar_Legends

For me it's prolly The Wedding... I keep dying <.< (the first level in The Wedding)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast