BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Peoples levels displayed on their profile

I know you have a section for level promotion but I think it would be rather handy if people had the chance to add a list of published levels to their profile.
    The reason I make this suggestion is that on my travels through the forums I have come across a lot of brilliant minds with brilliant ideas and I instantly want to play their levels. To save on searching through the said level promo forum and in case people don't want to add a whole thread just to promote their level, they could just add the names of their levels to list on their profile and when someone clicks their profile its all there.

Anyway, hope you get the jist, its not extra promotion as such, just an easy way for people to see all the amazing levels people come up with.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,262
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    snrm007
    Blog Entries

would be preety cool.

but i suggest a max of putting levels on your page would be like 3 or 5 levels.

the reason is to prevent lag or any big mass page

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣ ♥♦

you could also just look at their PSN name and find them that way through LBP itself.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 519
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    The_Killian

I think that's a great idea.

In addition to this, having a cross reference database of those levels would be nice, so I could browse through all the level info uploaded to the website by level name or by level creator.

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Kartavitalicious! Night Angel's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 844
    Overall activity: 41.0%

PSN
    NightAngel321
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Hopewell View Post
    In addition to this, having a cross reference database of those levels would be nice, so I could browse through all the level info uploaded to the website by level name or by level creator.
    I think this would be a great idea. It would be a very useful tool.

"Staring at Craftworld and creating unfinished levels since 2008."
    ★| The Space Temples Saga (Vita) | ★Journey of the Cosmos★ |★

Its my fault, apparently. QuozL's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Overall activity: 1.0%

PSN
    quozl1

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Hopewell View Post
    Well then you better get going writing the DB and the code to implement it into Vbulletin

Cheers QuozL

Nil difficile volenti
    Thanks Code!!

This is an interesting idea, but you could easily start a blog and keep us updated on your level information there. If you want to advertise your levels with that blog, you could use your signature as a way to do that. Putting it in the profile would really just hide it away, and it wouldn't be used very often. This way you have much more flexibility in terms of presentation, length, etc, and you can show it off to everyone else through your signature or some other way.