BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Enemies that made you want to yell out in anger?

Basically like the title says, which enemy (or enemy class, like say Meanie Cakes are different from Meanie sackbots, if you think the whole class is difficult.) gave you the hardest time in the new game?

Mine would have to be...

Most Hated Enemy Class: Armoured True Meanies

Encountered in: Full Metal Rabbit Part 2, Where in the World is Avalon Centrifuge

Freaking hated these guys, they are the first true meanies you encounter that aren't in some mutated shape or taken over a body, and yet you encounter them in mobile tanks, winged slamming creatures pummeling the ground and piercing the air, and even inside turrets! As a result of this, it was a nightmare to ace the levels they were both in, especially the turrets! THE DANG PURPLE LASER FIRING TURRETS!

My personal most hated enemies are the flying meanies found in "Where in the world is Avalon Centrifuge?"
    Super annoying when they start hunting you after you've stomped their brains
    Even more super annoying if you forgot to clear the path for the Sackbots and end up trying to evade them, only to fly into them with the Grapple Hook

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 577
    Overall activity: 0%

PSN
    Foofles

The bomb throwing guys in Full Metal Rabbit because it's annoying to keep one bomb to blow open the way to prizes after them.

Other than that, I had no real problems acing any of the levels / enemies. Maybe the other annoying ones were the flamethrowing enemies in Full Metal Rabbit, when you had to use the bounce pad. Not difficult, just annoying.
    PSN / LBP.me: Foofles I participate in F4F!
    All my LBP1 levels can only be played from LBP1.

Check out my Youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFoofles , Includes LBP2 related videos

Also Checkout my blog for all kinds of crazy adventures (am beginning to get more active in this): http://foofles.blogspot.com/

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 464

PSN
    UberOrbPS
    Blog Entries

I have to agree with you guys, the armored meanies in the cosmos suck, particularly the double flamethrower enemies in part two of where in the world is avalon Centrifuge - The last level I aced in LBP2.

Those little cupcake meanies where you have to shoot cake at, like you have to waste perfectly good cake!

crios

The Turkey (does he count?). I hate him. (old man shaking fist)

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 126

PSN
    Devilish_Fear
    Secretly fighting your soul and trying to steal your body....
    Blog Entries

Hate those armored meanies. Just when I was about to ace it, something went wrong and the armored meanie fired WAY EARLIER than usual, and then i died. \_/ Also hate the final Negativitron boss battle. Took me about 40 tries to ace it. (Still counts as an enemy right?)
    Signature by piggabling.

THIS PART OF MY SIGNATURE IS STILL IN PROGRESS! DON'T YOU DARE CLICK THIS!
    Go to www.phobialist.com and find your fear(s) today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FEAR View Post
    Hate those armored meanies. Just when I was about to ace it, something went wrong and the armored meanie fired WAY EARLIER than usual, and then i died. \_/ Also hate the final Negativitron boss battle. Took me about 40 tries to ace it. (Still counts as an enemy right?)
    TBH I didn't think the final level was that bad. 1st part with that hamster is easy. 2nd part with bounce pads is slightly harder but not that bad. The final bit is just about timing and staying in the corners. The ones I found most frustrating were the ones in 'Where in the world is Avalon Centrifuge'. Especially the bit on the lift where there's those two sponges to grapple on to.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 318
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    EliminatorZigma

The geometric enemies in Gobotron. Annoying to kill by yourself.

Second most annoying would be the evil marshmallows in Attack of the Mutant Marshmallows.

Third would be Clive and Avalon in the second part of the final boss battle, when you miss a grapple, try to fall onto the platform they're controlling, and they AVOID YOU!!!
    WTF, guys?

Third would be Clive and Avalon in the second part of the final boss battle, when you miss a grapple, try to fall onto the platform they're controlling, and they AVOID YOU!!!
    WTF, guys?
    ^ I can't even tell you how many times that has happened to me

When I die like that I go "BS! You guys are against me I swear it!"

Thank you Boomy on a signature well done~!
    Thank you MrGenji for the sackboy avatar~!

My Levels
    LBP1
    Restricted Dojo
    LBP2
    Temple of the Forgotten

Junior Sackperson

PSN
    alexgangsta4
    Blog Entries

Hmm... Acing a cosmos level, just the flying meanies and the part 2 bit where you hang and kill the meanies...

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 682
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Your First Group 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    theonlybub
    Blog Entries

I guess I don't hate any of them. All of them were a breeze to beat, so I beat story mode in a matter of 3 complete days.
    Wasn't that hard really.

If there were ones that I don't like, it would have to be the cupcake meanies you jump on top of because I would never want to destroy any type of cake! (Who knows, it might even taste GOOD mutated. :P)
    Spoiler Spoiler - Awesome Quotes

---
    Projects: Cooperative Conundrum (A series of Cooperative levels.)
    God Bless America

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 340
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    RotomGuy
    The pond, with all the other people who have frog dlc.

Those bats in Where in the world is Avalon Centrifuge. Once you beat them, they follow you around with plasmaish goo.
    I bought the Frog DLC, added some spikes, and I have to say, it turned out pretty well. But frogs and Rotoms don't mix.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 126

PSN
    Devilish_Fear
    Secretly fighting your soul and trying to steal your body....
    Blog Entries

If only those food enemies weren't so deadly.... I might eat those if I got a chance! Especially that cupcake meanie cuz that looks delicious!
    Signature by piggabling.

THIS PART OF MY SIGNATURE IS STILL IN PROGRESS! DON'T YOU DARE CLICK THIS!
    Go to www.phobialist.com and find your fear(s) today!!!

GGWalrus

is it OK if its the boss of Avalonia? its the only level i have had to repeat because i was surrounded by lbp2 haters, yelling in my ear: why did he do that, why is it sideways, this sucks. shalalalalala. lets watch TV. hahahahaha you dieed.
    AND ALL OF THAT IN SPANISH
    but the fact i was on the phone and could only play with one hand may have contributed to my many deaths...

Those laser things in Full Metal Rabbits. This level is, like, irritating to ace.

Controlling the rabbit perfectly is a pain. If your positioning is a little off, it's already too late to jump one more time : you're already dead.
    Combo Sequencer Kit - Create your combo sequences easily. (With tutorial)

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 213
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    ChrisCoConuts
    Blog Entries

Armored turret meanies. :C

Land of Corrupt Bits (F4F)
    Prologue
    Part 1 - Through The Mess & Chaos

ArmadilloAlliance

Totally Kling Kong. That thing reaaaly annoyed me when I was trying to ace Victoria's Laboratory

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 34
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    ShiroiSAKU
    Blog Entries

The stupid laser flamethrower dudes in where in the world is Avalon Centrifuge made me rage.

I took so long to ace that stupid level.

... I think I shouted the name of a certain Cee Lo song a few times trying to ace that.
    Last edited by Shiro; 02-17-2011 at 04:34 AM.

21. Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast