BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

pdizzles125

Default Fireflies When you're having Fun. BUBBLES DRIVING ME INSANE...2 left...

Anyone willing to help me find two bubbles in Fireflies When You're Having Fun? The two bubbles I'm missing are...
    Top row, 5th from the left.
    3 bubbles to the right of that... the bubble to to the right of the green square. Missing that too.

Been searching for 1 1/2 hours... :/

waterz confrmd 4 lbp3!!@@ Cronos Dage's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points Your First Group
    PSN
    Pharmer9T2
    Blog Entries

Have you asked in the comments? xD There is one game-directed site which has superb bubble walkthroughs for all the levels + DLC packs for the first game, I forgot the link so I don't know if they have an LBP2 guide yet.

I don't know how many bounce pad prizes there are, but have you tried that much?

Apple Sticker Switch --> Creates Creatinator --> Emits Floating/Flying Bounce Pads

I'm going to take a crack at this. On the right side of the right wall to the entrance area there is an area with two fireflies. It can only be accessed by bounce pad.

Educated guess. These were the last ones I had, and they've caused just as much trouble for a few other people.

You Tube video by nikeroxmysox shows all bubbles.

try to the right of the first creatinator, like directly to the right. go up as the fireflies are circling that block, carefull, its quite hard to get up fast enough, this Will require patience and timing. at the top is a small platform with two bubbles. these two were missed off the above mentioned guide, so caused me alot of trouble