BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36
  1. #1

    Arrow LBC1-PS3 Birthday Dreamworld (contest entry)

    Title:
    LBC1-PS3 Birthday Dreamworld

    Developer:
    Blastroid

    Description:
    Wake up or you will be late to the PS3 birthday party. Better hurry before they run out of cake.

    This is my entry into the Little Big Planet USA challenge #1 PS3 birthday themed level contest.

    Please play and heart if you like it. Every heart helps for the contest.

    YouTube Video Link:


    [Watch YouTube Video]

    Globe Location:
    Just West of California

    Search Terms:
    Blastroid, LBC1-PS3 Birthday Dreamworld

    Screen captures:



    The controller design took awhile.
    Last edited by QuozL; 11-21-2008 at 03:44 PM. Reason: You can embed video using [youtube]K8xh37eI7qA[/youtube]

  2. #2
    CrazyRandomHappenStance! muttjones's Avatar
    Points: 23,036, Level: 46
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 514
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    7 days registered 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    muttjones
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    842

    Default

    nice level. shall be hard to top that.

  3. #3

    Default

    How did you manage to change the color of the gas? Does that reflect different colors of glass?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dijkie View Post
    How did you manage to change the color of the gas? Does that reflect different colors of glass?
    Select the gas tool then press the square or triangle (can't remember which). A color option will appear. Select the color then click on the item you want to gas.

  5. #5

    Default

    i liked the video very cool
    RealTimePwnage gaming on Youtube. www.twitter.com/RTPGaming
    I'm doing a youtube series featuring LBP 3 levels,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJXPQxj4cAI

  6. #6
    Fuzz Ball GangsterGarfield's Avatar
    Points: 9,518, Level: 29
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 432
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    GangsterGarfield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hiding behind my incredibly small avatar...
    Posts
    64

    Default

    WOW

    Very impressive on the controller design... nice job! Maybe you should hide it somewhere as a reward...
    ~GG

    Okay, I know I've been gone. For a long time.
    Forgive me? I sometimes just don't get the time to post.
    --I'll start posting again soon at a thread near you--

  7. #7

    Default

    UPDATE:
    Now there is a super secret Playstation lounge to try and find. The lounge even has massage chairs for your enjoyment!!!

    Hints:
    - You can remove stickers while playing by using the sticker editor in your popit.
    - The clue to find the lounge can be found on something sweet.

    Who can find the lounge first??? Also in order to get the hight score you will need to find the lounge since there are points in it.

    Here are some images of the lounge:


  8. #8
    Patch of Cloth
    Points: 9,201, Level: 28
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    FrozenNeon
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Sweet level (no pun intended).

    I'll play this later and feedback fully, already watched the video

  9. #9
    Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Boomy's Avatar
    Points: 29,646, Level: 52
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Russified
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brighton, England.
    Posts
    3,119
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Wow thats class I'll play and heart

    Check out My Signature Thread ಠ_ಠ
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant.

  10. #10

    Default

    Some of the controllers are still the old version, I'm guessing that's because of the unglue glitch?
    Otherwise, really nice level! I'd be surprised if you didn't win.
    I don't do F4F! I'll still give feedback on your level, however.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatisnarwhal View Post
    Some of the controllers are still the old version, I'm guessing that's because of the unglue glitch?
    Otherwise, really nice level! I'd be surprised if you didn't win.
    Yes the items that you interact with and the one at the end are the ones I did not mess with in fear of the dreaded hey here is your level in a thousand pieces on the ground bug.

    The PS3 lounge has the new controllers and the one at the start and near the date. Have you found the secret lounge yet? Follow my clues.

  12. #12

    Default

    Epic level, really loved it. I'm also playing your other levels, you're very original!

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blastroid View Post
    UPDATE:
    Now there is a super secret Playstation lounge to try and find. The lounge even has massage chairs for your enjoyment!!!

    Hints:
    - You can remove stickers while playing by using the sticker editor in your popit.
    - The clue to find the lounge can be found on something sweet.

    Who can find the lounge first??? Also in order to get the hight score you will need to find the lounge since there are points in it.

    Here are some images of the lounge:






    amidoinrite?

    (Also, how do you get such good quality pictures?)

    (PS, yeah, I found the lounge)
    I don't do F4F! I'll still give feedback on your level, however.

  14. #14

    Default

    Better camera and LCD I guess.

  15. #15

    Default

    Man, i hate seeing fantastic levels like this because i know I'll never make them like that

    Great Video though! I'll play your level and heart it as soon as i can. It looks great

    One question though, How did you put the X, Triangle, Circle and Square buttons in the points bubbles? I always thought that once you got the gift in the prize bubble once you couldn't see what was in it anymore.

    Cheers, Mike
    God Said: "Let there be LittleBigPlanet!" and so there was a reason to live in this world!

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blastroid View Post
    Better camera and LCD I guess.
    Ah, makes sense. I need both.
    I don't do F4F! I'll still give feedback on your level, however.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lordflash11 View Post
    Man, i hate seeing fantastic levels like this because i know I'll never make them like that

    Great Video though! I'll play your level and heart it as soon as i can. It looks great

    One question though, How did you put the X, Triangle, Circle and Square buttons in the points bubbles? I always thought that once you got the gift in the prize bubble once you couldn't see what was in it anymore.

    Cheers, Mike
    That's actually a sticker on a normal score bubble.
    Fooled me, too.
    I don't do F4F! I'll still give feedback on your level, however.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatisnarwhal View Post
    That's actually a sticker on a normal score bubble.
    Fooled me, too.
    I just increased the size of some of the score bubbles after putting the stickers on. So they were about the same size of a prize bubble.

  19. #19

    Default

    Wow, looks great. I'll have to try it when I have a chance.

  20. #20

    Default

    I'm jalous cuze I know you have a chance to win a crown. I WANT THAT CROWN!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •