BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Finished another round of touch-ups with free time last week. As much as I will miss the holograms I had to remove them for new UI that can be accessed at any time to see mission completed details. Made additional HP and life for stealth pod to make it more Noob friendly since certain reviewers could not make it past that point. Also revamped beginning walker mech to deal with bounce pad's lack of consistency. May touch up skeletons but should be close to finished with up dates.

p.s. I would love a little feedback on the new changes if someone has the time. I know I said I would work on prism, but that has some major logic that was going to take mroe time than I had free last week.

Still seems to be running, have not logged in in ages, but still would like a little feedback on the improvements. If anyone is bored and still playing you should totes give this level a try and give some feedback on the ui/ux. The game is a slow loader because it's maxed even with emitted/destructed sections. Also just saying hi yall! Wish they made a LBP4 for the PS4...would have gotten it.

5. Thanks!

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Hi celsus,

though I'm not bored at all, I'm still playing and enjoying good levels, so I will play your level and give you my feedback here and ingame! Have a fine weekend and many greetings, Jürgen^^

Default Lol, thanks. :)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSack View Post
    Hi celsus,

though I'm not bored at all, I'm still playing and enjoying good levels, so I will play your level and give you my feedback here and ingame! Have a fine weekend and many greetings, Jürgen^^
    After I posted I noticed online at lbp.me a person posting the level would not load. I have not had time to load up my level this week and double check, but I will have time next week. Hopefully it loads for you, but either way thanks for giving it a look, one thing I don't know if it worked was the map that loads as a cinematic of sorts and dsiplays percent of map unlocked. I have had people message saying levels won't load before, but every time I have checked they have worked for me.

8. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewLBPCentral Spotlight Crew biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,031
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

Holy Cow! Celsus? Wow, very long time no see. Good to see you man. Fond memories of playing your levels. Loved the OK choice levels. Have you been keeping up with Dreams? Something you might be interested in? The Beta absolutely blew me away! Hope to see you in Dreams some time.

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

10. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2