BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Can't find a specific object? Ask me!

I have a guide book for Littlebigplanet2 and if you know the name of the object, sticker or whatever it is, i am sure i can find it in there, because it has everything in it, except the items that are obtained from tutorials. So, ask kindly, and when i get on next, i will give you your answer.

Creator of the COMPLETE list of everything in LBP2 ( at link on complete )
    Learn to draw sackboy like a cartoonist! *clickyclicky*
    And see my ( old ) sackboy artwork! *clicky*

2. Thanks!

Joshthestick

I'm looking for the Music that plays when you use the sticker in one of Da Vinci's levels. It's the one that's a faster version of a classical song. Also I'm looking for the third bubble in Tower of Whoop. I can't find it.

4. Thanks!

Well i noticed in some online levels a cloud-like decoration and i've been looking for it. I also can't seem to find the glasses sticker that it's needed in the very first level. Don't know the exact name of them though

6. Thanks!

Needs to play LBP2 again. kirbyman62's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Overall activity: 0%
    Recommendation Second Class 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    kirbyman62
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshthestick View Post
    I'm looking for the Music that plays when you use the sticker in one of Da Vinci's levels. It's the one that's a faster version of a classical song. Also I'm looking for the third bubble in Tower of Whoop. I can't find it.
    The song is called A Fifth of Beethoven, you get it by collecting every object in 'Grab and Swing'

Not sure about the others (I have the guide too, it doesn't list them by object number), but I can find out later.

8. Thanks!

DDTheGamer

Could you help me find all the foliage decorations from LBP2?
    I need all those to enhance my forest levels
    Thanks

10. Thanks!

This is a sentence. Number7Million's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 738
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    You know, that place with the thing and also stuff.

Do you know if the music from the second of the game's trailers is still there? It was called "You Look So Pretty", I believe. I couldn't find it in the Bradygames guide's index, but the index is missing a lot of stuff (that happened to be in other places in the guide, I've seen). If it's still there, could you tell me how to get it?

12. Thanks!

you cant. it really sucks.

This is a sentence. Number7Million's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 738
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    You know, that place with the thing and also stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snax View Post
    you cant. it really sucks.
    Why would they put that in the trailers, then . . . I am slightly disquieted.

15. Thanks!

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 227
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered Your First Group 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Ibbyradwan
    Blog Entries

Mm LIEDto us!

..Sort of..

Anyway, how do I get the, (dont know what it's called) TV/Monitor full costume?
    I have the body, and I think you get them by acing levels in the Cosmos, but I dont know.

Thanks!

So if you like Chao's, and were sad Sega took them out of Sonic, and you are creative, click the link!

http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...RPG-Story-quot -This link right there, to join the awesomeness of Chao RPG!

17. Thanks!

antoineweb

I Dont Where Is The Chrome Materail Can You Help Me

19. Thanks!

GGWalrus

I think you have been asked this but...
    there is this nifty-AWESOME-looking wings that look avalon-ish. or maybe the cosmos. its a decoration if im not mistaken... i would love for you to tell me where they are. i want it so bad

EDIT: i found the wing. get 100% on the sackbot redemption.. if not, its in that part where you have to carry the bots across 2 holes of electricity. who also have falling electric debris. between the debris dispenser there is a small isle thing where you can stop to wait for the next wave. and when you cross it and all the required sackbots are there, next to the tube that suks them up there will be prizes. go back to the isle i told you about and above it there should be the composite wing. or by doing 100% that is achieved by taking those prizes.(if you were on 95%)
    Last edited by GGWalrus; 04-09-2011 at 09:34 PM. Reason: FOUND IT!

21. Thanks!

Needs to play LBP2 again. kirbyman62's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Recommendation Second Class 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    kirbyman62
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doooomguy View Post
    Mm LIEDto us!

..Sort of..

Anyway, how do I get the, (dont know what it's called) TV/Monitor full costume?
    I have the body, and I think you get them by acing levels in the Cosmos, but I dont know.

Thanks!
    I believe the full costume is obtained by:
    Completing Avalon's Advanced Arnaments Acadamy
    Acing Avalon's Advanced Arnaments Acadamy
    Acing Set Course for the Heart of the Negativatron!

That's the console kitty, is that what you ment?

23. Thanks!

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Matimooo

I don't recall finding the Flaskboy Skin (the green bubbly one) or the 'Computerhead' helmet yet, do you know where those are?
    LBP/2 PROJECTS

SONOUCHI series-(ties together most old projects) (planning) PROJECT BANDICOOT (planning)
    ROCKET CHEETAH ATTACK (planning)Left 4 Dead 2 LBP2-( planning)
    Don't Eat The Chocolate (Planning)

25. Thanks!

musikfans

I would like to know how to get the robobun from Avalon's Advanced Weaponry Training or whatever it's called. I can't seem to find it anywhere, I tried everything, except maybe a bonus level or two. It's my favorite vehicle! I aced that level it first appeared in, why don't i have it? Also, where do you get the robocamel thing? The one that walks automatically? And has cursors you move with remote controllinators?

I'm at a loss. Please help.

27. Thanks!

I also have the guide too, so if anyone wants any help finding anything, just ask me. I'll be happy to help.

Quote Originally Posted by musikfans View Post
    I would like to know how to get the robobun from Avalon's Advanced Weaponry Training or whatever it's called. Also, where do you get the robocamel thing?
    I'm afraid you can't get the CyberCamel (Wow, that's an epic name. I'm copyrighting), but you can get the RoboBun by 100%ing Avalon's Advanced Armaments Academy.

Hope this helped.
    Clara: "How did we get here?!"
    The Doctor: "I already told you, it's the ship! It's all very sciencey!"

"I'm the Doctor, I'm an alien from outer space, I'm a thousand years old, I've got two hearts and I can't fly a plane! Can you?!"

It's all very sciencey.

29. Thanks!

Lolwutburger

I don't know the name, but I know that the bouncer from patients are a virtue has it on his body. It's a ribbon, (you know, the one you win as a prize) and it has Pony Club written over it.

31. Thanks!

sanarose

Thanks for all the above discussion.

33. Thanks!

How do I get the nursie thermometer?