BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Threaded View

LBPCentral Creator Spotlight CrewUniverseUnderConstruction jwwphotos's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 170
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    jwwPhotos
    Blog Entries

Default Space Escape Pinball - * Spotlighted! * Mm Picked! *

At long last my Pinball game is complete and ready for you to take a crack at it. I did a simpler version in the Beta as a 3 day concept when first learning all the new goodies and thus it seemed to have started the LBP2 pinball madness. So I decided once LBP2 came out to take that fun idea and expand on it till my head got dizzy. lol

http://lbp.me/v/zqv8mj

This pinball table has tons of bells and whistles and quite proud of how it plays. It is a semi less than normal gravity level using a sackbot as the ball. Makes for funny, delightful and challenging table play and gets quite quick once you start getting some shots down. By completing missions, taking advantage of bonuses, 2x multipliers, as well as getting a shot at the mini table below, you can really get some high scores. Also included is a sort of nifty scrolling messaging system that queues and plays mission information.

Best suited for one player, but all four can join in and view from the observation deck overlooking the machine.

Tons of combos to be found. Clear the flying jump pad bots for a shot to gain access to the mini table below the main table or send the bot up the ramp for some fun and entertaining effects.

Thanks to Morgana25, Smasher1973, Standby250 for play testing and suggestions. However, I have to thank most of all, TheCountessZ for a zillion+ plays during testing and quite a few awesome suggestions the help bring this table to life.

Thanks much! Hope you enjoy!

..the pics!

Last edited by jwwphotos; 08-15-2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: added back link since LBP.me connectivity no longer works

2. Thanks!