BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

The "save lbp!" levels. They mean well but they're just plain annoying. Not a lot happens to those levels, they gain " supporters " at first but nothing really happens. :/

2. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ungreth View Post
    People who change their text colour to yellow. I can't read yellow!
    This annoys the heck out of my eyes. I hate it when your costume looks awesome with one of the light colors, but then nobody can read your text and you're forced to change it. I wonder why they just didn't make the text TURN BLACK when you did that? I mean, it's easier to read. There's even a WHITE popit color for pete's sake!
    I also don't like when people determine your gender through your popit color. So what if I like purple, it's a boss color! At least I'm not using pink.

4. Thanks!

one thing that annoys me is how the popit colors are so limited. having like 10 presets of boring colors without being able to even change the combos around is kinda stupid IMO, especially for a game like this.

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points Created Blog entry 500 Experience Points 7 days registered
    PSN
    Valeview05
    Blog Entries

Stuff.
    Follow me on Twitter @ValesView.

This combined with the other planets different colours. So white text, a bright colour popit and bright colours of other planets can make it impossible to read.

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    alistair26

Games that don't allow you to continue you PSN download when you play. LBP2 doesn't even let you do it when you sign out of the network. Outragous!

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 631
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points
    PSN
    gdn001
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ali_Star View Post
    Games that don't allow you to continue you PSN download when you play. LBP2 doesn't even let you do it when you sign out of the network. Outragous!
    x2 When the game in question is completely offline.

Avi drawing by DarkieSoul. Sig drawing by TheZimInvader. Sig helicopter by McDonnell Douglas.

Programmer's Diary

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 767
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 3 months registered
    PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

You know another thing I hate? Rotating sponge circles. You know those circles which seem to be on a normal bolt, but when you grab it, it starts rotating, moving you to your next location more quickly? I like them when they are needed, but these are two things I hate about them:
    ~1. When there are almost unavoidable spikes at the end.
    ~2. When the creator uses them where it isn't needed, like a simple swing from left to right or vice versa.

Now when they put those two together...FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 620
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    aceofthorns

People messing up my levels on my moon.

I know the PSP Contest Crew is no-more, but I like to keep my badge to show I was apart of something cool
    Follow me on Tumblr!

7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    alistair26

Quote Originally Posted by L1N3R1D3R View Post
    You know another thing I hate? Rotating sponge circles. You know those circles which seem to be on a normal bolt, but when you grab it, it starts rotating, moving you to your next location more quickly? I like them when they are needed, but these are two things I hate about them:
    ~1. When there are almost unavoidable spikes at the end.
    ~2. When the creator uses them where it isn't needed, like a simple swing from left to right or vice versa.

Now when they put those two together...FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
    I hate it when you have to use them to swing over some spikes, or on to a ledge. Sometimes you have to get the timing perfect or you're doomed. Similarly I hate when you use the grapple-hook to attach to a sponge, then you have to use a bounce pad to swing yourself up. Those bits infuriate me.

I hate it when people accept your join request, but then they kick you for no reason a bit later. It peeves me off so bad. Or (lotso people mentioned THIS one) when the host is a total jerk and punches and kills you deliberately, and when you do one thing back to them to save your sack butt, they flip out and kick you. I joined two people in a level, and then they both started randomly punching me and my brother right when we popped in. I retaliated, and then the jerk of a host took oh so long to say "IMA KICK U OUT NOW". Pfft. Good riddance, buttwipe. He was probably like eight. I don't think people like that should ACCEPT joins if they don't know how to or want to be hosts.

14. Thanks!

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 383
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Cobaltor_252

I hate it when people automatically assume your "just another player" if your not wildly well known in the community. What I mean is the player with a closed-mind mentallity, who believes that everyone in the community accept for them is a n00b and should be treated as such. I hate it when players like that freak out whenever you hover near them in create mode when they're about to take out an object, because they're too paranoid to trust any player with their object. They slap you for no reason, they type or say the randomest waste just to see how you react, and the overall way they act and treat a player is offensive. I hate the LBP community, well, accept for you guyses, I feel safe here.
    MY LEVELS
    -----------------------------------------------------------

PSN
    alistair26

What annoys me is that a well known creator can leave a crap 2 word level review, which will get 10x more yays than a good detailed review left by an unknown creator.

PSN
    alistair26

Sorry for the double post.

Anyway, this isn't something that makes me mad per se, but I am very suspicious of stuff like this - http://lbp.me/u/Bethesda-Studios/levels
    Am I right to be suspicious? I mean, why would some bloke who works for Bethesda be allowed to have "Bethesda-Studios" as his username? Also, would they actually let him publish Bethesda games-related levels on another game?

Stupid hosts that leave the controller in the pod just to dance and be stupid and waste your stupid time.

19. Thanks!

People who don't use the grid in levels that really need it. Caves, jungles, asteroids, the insides of enormous creatures? Yep, fine without the grid. Spaceships, buildings, castles, stairs. vehicles? Grid is pretty much essential.

People who put magic mouths in the level with a ****ty recorded song on it, rather than using the music MM gave us or making their own. Adding recorded speech to a song? Good idea, if done well. Doing the whole song through a magic mouth? Uh, no.

Videogame Preachers, making levels like "J3SUS L0VeS U OLOLOLOL!!!!!11!!1ONE!!1", especially when they spam your profile when you tell them how awful the levels are (they usually are dreadful). For crying out loud, LBP is a KID'S GAME! Spare the preaching for the church! Not that I'm mentioning any names...*cough* Armouroffaith Angelsway Youngstoryteller *cough*

Mortal Kombat. UGH.

Speech that Sackbots are supposed to be saying that isn't routed through the Sackbots, so we just have subtitles, and a Sackbot with an unmoving mouth. Just plain lazy.

Levels completely set on the floor of the level. Showing the floor, done well, can work (just look at Boom Town from LBP1) but not all the time.

Go******** MINECRAFT levels. If I wanted to play Minecraft, I'd play Minecraft, not the poorly made rubbish we get on the Cool Pages.

The Female Announcer voice. ARGHARGGHARGAHRGH. I like most of the gibberish voices....but that one...UGH.

People who think that covering a kevel in car bumper decorations automatically makes it look awesome. They're partly right, as they are very versatile decorations, but still, COME ON.

"SAVE LBP!!!11!!!1ONE!!!one!!!!" levels. Oh dear.

"DESTROY LATIN_PLAYER_10/STEPHANIE_RAVENS/MCRILEY!!!!!111!!!1" levels. I think not.

Obstacles where the slightest miscalculation results in a trip back to the last checkpoint. Doubly so if it's a long way back. Triply so if it's not an infinite checkpoint.

Emos. A friend of mine summed up emos. "I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself".

21. Thanks!

PSN
    alistair26

Feels good to vent, doesn't it?

People who comment "LOAD LOAD LOAD LOAD LOAD" on levels that take awhile to load. Look, the game's gotta do what the game's gotta do. Load the level.

24. Thanks!

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points Created Blog entry 500 Experience Points 7 days registered
    PSN
    Valeview05
    Blog Entries

When everyone has posted everything that makes you mad, and there's nothing left to post
    Last edited by Valeview; 05-23-2012 at 05:30 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter @ValesView.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    KernelM
    Blog Entries

I hate it when people only post in this thread to get thanks.

Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast