BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

View Poll Results: What kinda bonus content would you like to see?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Job Quest Levels

1 16.67%
  • Single Player only Levels

1 16.67%
  • Monster Item Farming

0 0%
  • Havesting Materials from land

0 0%
  • Chocobo Digging Mini Game

0 0%
  • Chocobo Racing Mini Game

0 0%
  • Raid Dungeons (With time limit & bosses)

3 50.00%
  • Garssion (Enemy Wave attacks)

0 0%
  • Level Cap Quests & Levels

1 16.67%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15

That's a shame. MMS Ps4 game will likely be completely something new so I doubt there will be any transferring option. Good idea though.

Quote Originally Posted by thefutureman View Post
    That's a shame. MMS Ps4 game will likely be completely something new so I doubt there will be any transferring option. Good idea though.
    Not transferring data/save file. More like copying logic/designs over.

Been really thinking of making something new but covering things into a new RPG and building on it.
    It will have FF feel but looking into active/turn base.

Dat Role-Playing Dude Rpg Maker's Avatar
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Created Album pictures 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry Your First Group 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Xyphas
    Blog Entries

Venat my suggestion would be to make a different RPG or maybe just a different name. I like your idea; make something that isn't Final Fantasy, but whatever it is, LittleBigPlanet Hub is coming up and that's a great opportunity to show off whatever project it is you are making.

Anywho, I do think we RPG creators need to colab sometime soon. It should not be taking us three years to finish RPGs lol

Emphasis on "finish".
    I miss the good old pre-war LBP days when we didn't have to dodge all these stupid bombs.

"The man loves to argue."

-jwwphotos

Quote Originally Posted by Rpg Maker View Post
    Venat my suggestion would be to make a different RPG or maybe just a different name. I like your idea; make something that isn't Final Fantasy, but whatever it is, LittleBigPlanet Hub is coming up and that's a great opportunity to show off whatever project it is you are making.

Anywho, I do think we RPG creators need to colab sometime soon. It should not be taking us three years to finish RPGs lol
    Whats the hub exactly? It seems like port of lbp1 & 2 into one download. Could give less for the features in 1 & 2 also. Vita has the good features but lacking the processor to handle games & able to create well.

Made some really cool weapons. Some aren't done yet but making more.

Got Great Katana/Sword/Wand/Staff and working one Bow right now.

Making these really cool weapons and very powerful. Will have 120% bonus to whatever weapons you would get at that level. Making these Boss Rewards & boss battle will be very tough.
    Boss will have options to kill players within few seconds and have options to 1 shot kill.

I got the designs on my vita just dont really know to put them on my pc right now.
    Last edited by venat; 11-17-2013 at 02:47 AM.

Dat Role-Playing Dude Rpg Maker's Avatar
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Created Album pictures 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry Your First Group 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Xyphas
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by venat View Post
    Whats the hub exactly? It seems like port of lbp1 & 2 into one download. Could give less for the features in 1 & 2 also. Vita has the good features but lacking the processor to handle games & able to create well.

Made some really cool weapons. Some aren't done yet but making more.

Got Great Katana/Sword/Wand/Staff and working one Bow right now.

Making these really cool weapons and very powerful. Will have 120% bonus to whatever weapons you would get at that level. Making these Boss Rewards & boss battle will be very tough.
    Boss will have options to kill players within few seconds and have options to 1 shot kill.

I got the designs on my vita just dont really know to put them on my pc right now.
    Hub is well, incentive. You got tons of new players that will likely be around and a lot more opportunity to showcase your game and potentially get some more support. Its basically LBP2, but I'd imagine a lot more active, particularly when it first debuts.

I did like the Vita, until I figured out I could not port anything. Very wasted opportunity imo. PS3 also has a way bigger community, so I stopped developing on Vita.

Finished the Bow and starting working in photoshop and made an Axe. Not quite happy with it tho. Might make another axe for the boss I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Rpg Maker View Post
    Hub is well, incentive. You got tons of new players that will likely be around and a lot more opportunity to showcase your game and potentially get some more support. Its basically LBP2, but I'd imagine a lot more active, particularly when it first debuts.

I did like the Vita, until I figured out I could not port anything. Very wasted opportunity imo. PS3 also has a way bigger community, so I stopped developing on Vita.
    Probably will stay away from it then. Will look into the 3D LBP.
    Need alot more complex tools then what they been giving us so far.

Edit:

Wanted to add another Weapon. Great Katana.

Last edited by venat; 11-17-2013 at 11:27 PM.

Well hes another set of weapons.

Greatsword & Sword & currectly working on lance.

Well been thinking of making all the weapons equipable on all Jobs/Characters.
    So will be no limits. There will be changes to stats. Weapon stats will get boosts when equiping them on right Jobs. This will let me release many new types of weapons. Guns, Bows, Swords, Greatswords, Great Katanas, Daggers, Shields, Katanas, Lances, Long Swords, Staffs, Wands, Clubs, Throwing Stars etc..

Dragoons will benfit from Lances/Swords/Daggers/Shields etc..
    White Mages Clubs/Wands/Staffs/Bows
    BlackMages Club/Wands/Staffs/Gun
    Samuarai Great Katanas/Katanas/Greatswords/Swords
    Ranger Bow/Gun/Dagger/Axe
    Warrior GreatAxe/Axe/Sword/Greatsword/Shield/Lance

Equiping the required weapons on the roles will have max benfit from the item.

Also been thinking of giving weapons there own actions that play out randomly in battle.
    Last edited by venat; 11-20-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Last version of the spear

Healing Wand

Adding Bow to the group.

Added a dagger.

So far have 5-6 Elder Dragon weapons made. Will see if I can make the rest.

My game maybe no longer be multi player. When LBP3 comes out I will have enough assets to build up a level in no time. Im looking into making it turn based or active turn based. Thinking of only adding 1 main character to play as. This character will able to change class roles up to 20-30 types of actions for those roles like healer, attacker etc.. Main reason behind this will be because it get more complex having to program mult party members. If I have problems having switching weapons in mid combat I might have something like Weapon Orbs. Basically Equip 1 Weapon Orb and will give you all the Elder Weapons for example. This would make equiping huge lists of weapons much easier to load up and program in.
    Last edited by venat; 11-22-2013 at 08:11 AM.

Didnt like the design ofthe other spear for Elder Dragon so made new one.

Will probably start designing stuff to be in the game.
    Last edited by venat; 11-23-2013 at 05:44 AM.

Wait are still doing this for lbp 2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by supertwinbros14 View Post
    Wait are still doing this for lbp 2 ?
    Nah gonna start working towards Lbp3.

Will be making the game look like this...

Aiming for this art style. Might make gameplay like it as well or make something alongs the like as FFXIII battle system.

Will be creating art in photoshop and when LBP3 comes will be photoing everything in game and cutting it and making it a 3D painting. Something like how PS1 Rpgs are. May do 2D areas and when you get random encounter it puts you in a battle layout like in the video.

You will have your character holding the weapon waiting on commands to input into battle. I been thinking of launching enemies in the air like in FF13 and doing attacks.

As of "work in progress" its just been the artwork. May see designs & logic for lbp2 be added to the lbp3 game.

I am aiming for a "single player" style of gaming this time around. The reason behind this was my game wasn't getting any hits or views toget put out there for anyone to play it.
    There maybe a share features be add to items if a player wants other players of the public free rewards after earning them for themselfs.

This will be kinda a community chalenge event where only 1~5% will be able to beat the content and will able to reward everyone else who still have not beat it. Like a really nice weapon for there "Single Player" game.

This game will no longer be called a Final Fantasy Game. So dont expect anything from XI to be in this new game. There will be a really good rpg style and FF gameplay to this reguardless.

As of Story... Geez isnt my strongest talent. I am more about the feeling and gameplay. As of right now no story development as been put into the game. I been only thinking of layout,battle,game content,designs.

LBP players dont really care about story and will quit your game if they cant skip it. I know.. im one of them.

If features of LBP3 allow me to Save progress it will make it easier for me to allow higher level players back to low level dungeons and have people grind through content to beat it. Also removing the item stickers is what I really want also. Want it so when you get a weapon you alwas keep it or if a better weapon comes out and obtain it it replaces the weaker one.
    Last edited by venat; 11-25-2013 at 10:26 AM.

Wait do you mean lbp hub ? As lbp 3

Quote Originally Posted by supertwinbros14 View Post
    Wait do you mean lbp hub ? As lbp 3
    ps4 lbp. one with scaping/3D stuff.

On another note been making Grass & planing ahead. Been working on the world map.
    Game will have 12 Updates. Not will be easy.

Update will either release new part of world map or a dungeon.
    Would take mim of 2 weeks to release any of the updates.

World Map- Starting Island lv1~5
    Deepsea Cavern- Dungeon lv5~
    World Map-Rocky Mountains lv8~
    Dungeon-lv12~
    World Map-Desert-lv15~
    Dungeon-lv20~
    World Map-Grassy Fieldslv23~
    Dungeon-lv26~
    World map- Snow Arealv30~
    Dungeon-lv33~

Will probably have lv40 be max level or something.
    Fantasy/Semi-Role play/Level up/Explore/Tactical/Casual will be what sums my game up.

Players make there own way and story by going through the levels.

Going into more of my last post.

Worldmap will likely be changed more as I work on the game. There is things I would like to put into this game and laying it out.

Will be releasing parts of the game as I go so players can play it and review it. Such as lv1-lv10 etc.

Thought of a good way to release my game ((( BUT I WILL NEED HELP.))))

Need people to take part of the world map and work on it. Mainly nearby the first 2 Updates the game.

Update1

(Beginners Town- Town)
    (WorldMap - Main Island)
    (Sea Ruin Cove- Dungeon)

(Worldmap-Ishe Mountains)
    (Ishe - Town)
    (Jade Mines- Dungeon)

As I said looking for people for...

Music - (Will need Battle Track, Worldmap Track, Boss Battle Track, Town Track, Few Dungeon Tracks)
    Artwork - (Photoshop or Gimp Required)
    I need alot of you to step forward and summit idea and art. Will be collecting them and putting them in the game. Please note it needs to be same style of the game im aiming for and were all on same page.
    (Flowers,Grass,Trees,Pathways,Level layouts,Rocks,Walls,Sand,Snow,Weapons,Armor,Charac ters,Houses, list keeps going on)

Logic - As of right now Logic will be on hold.
    Last edited by venat; 11-28-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Looks very interesting I wish I had Photoshop right about now because I would love to be a part of this project I will definately be following this! Keep up the good work ^_^ !!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Creeper89 View Post
    Looks very interesting I wish I had Photoshop right about now because I would love to be a part of this project I will definately be following this! Keep up the good work ^_^ !!
    Can download gimp free (Like photoshop) what im using.

http://www.fileparade.com/listing/12...FahDMgodWmgAAQ

Not gonna lie I have been thinking of doing another project.

I created this.

Item layouts, room layouts, zone ways. Basically its a map for a Resident Evil kinda like Zombie game.
    Orange dots are Keys, Yellow Dots are locked doors, Green Dots are Health, Grey Dots are Ammo, Yellow lines are Windows, Green Lines are just backround Trees, Blue is Water, Blue Lines are Zone pathways.

Idea is when next LBP 3D game comes out can just quickly make this layout. Game will read what Keys you have and it will spawn the enemies, items and Areas. This way everything is loaded everytime you cross into another room and it keeps track. It also will keep track if you killed enemies in rooms and saves the progress.

After people complete the game they can try Survival mode which is all the doors are unlocked and you collect points in each room. If you reach 1000 points you win. Basically want to create new enemies that appear in this survival mode and kill players. Basically having harder and harder enemies spawn when you collect more points.

Might make something 3D in lbp kartng to test somethings out
    Last edited by venat; 12-10-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15