BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Deliver me from Eve: Cuckoo Clockwork Quarter

The awesome music is supplied by SevenisACannibal and Frodo1000000.

Thanks to Fumetsusozo & Shadowcrazy for their superb costumes. Thanks to Tomodon246 and Freeaim for their cameos.
    Last edited by pickled-punk; 05-20-2011 at 06:44 PM.

On my list my friend ^_^
    Little Big Planet Origins Series
    Little-Big-Planet-Origins Movie/Trailer and LBP Origins Thread

My Review thread Need a review of your level?

3. Thanks!

Doodler extraordianaire Skalio-'s Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    skalio-

yessss!

ive been waiting for this level since you city gates hub!! consider it hearted in advance

6. Thanks!

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 564
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    FreeAim
    Blog Entries

I love the level! It's visuals are unique and very LBPish... Only thing I can't really find is myself. Catch my drift, Pickled?

8. Thanks!

Friendly Musketeer :) Qrii_Nakari's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 629
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Qrii_Nakari
    Blog Entries

I left a review on your level. You did a nice job at choosing the right music to accompany this strange world you've created! I got lost a couple times, but the sense of exploration was a nice feeling to add in.

For when you get the chance, can you also play through and leave feedback on any of my levels in my signature? Any one of them is fine, and you can just leave feedback for one if you'd like.

"To me, 'goodbye' means that I would never see you again. That's why I say 'see you later."
    Looking for a world you could immerse yourself into?
    Perhaps my levels can help you!
    Honorable mention in Community Spotlight: Devon-Part 2
    {Angelgozen's in-depth review of the Devon series!}

10. Thanks!

Sackperson Sergeant Lord-Dreamerz's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 799
    7 days registered Created Album pictures 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    fumetsusozo
    Blog Entries

Oh nice~ you got the level done :3
    i can't wait to play this... now if only i could.
    have internet problems at the moment and won't be able to go on PSN for a while. :/
    ~Lets go on a fantastic ADVENTURE!~

12. Thanks!

sixaxes

Wow. Really impressed. Great atmosphere, the music is awesome. The costumes are great as well. the secret stashes are well done. The only flaw I can think of is that it is quite easy to get lost, but that is part of the allure of discovering a well crafted new world. I don't know if you've played Machinarium but this level really reminded me of it (in a very good way!) Also, I must ask, how did you make the gears grabbable? I can't figure it out. Again, really really great job!

If you could play my new level Emeria (thread / lbp.me) and leave some feedback in my thread that would be great. Thanks for your level and I've queued up your other levels!

14. Thanks!

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 677
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    pickled-punk

Thanks for the nice feedback, guys and girls!

I'll start on the F4F right away.

Sixasis: just stick a Material Changer on the gear, setting it to grabbable. Don't know Machinarium, but it looks great.

I played it last day and quite loved it. The platforming was maybe a bit simple but the atmosphere was top-notch and the NPCs all looked amazing. I guess now i'll have to check the other levels in your series . I especially liked the final part above. Some real nice atmosphere there.

Give a shot to my latest level http://lbp.me/v/0d2x0j if you can and leave feedback in the related thread (http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...ng-FU-Fighters).

17. Thanks!

Great level. Rich detailed visuals, entertaining exploration and engaging story device. Lots of secret points to find for high score fiends. I enjoyed the way the level makes you think to progress, backtracking and using the platforms to go in the right direction. Good use of bounce pads and moveable bounce pad platforms. The Lewis Carroll references helped give it a quirky sub-theme which really engages the player.A well thought out and beautifully presented level.

F4F:http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...p-the-Colossus

19. Thanks!

PSN
    pickled-punk

Thanks for the feedback, guys! (And thanks for noticing the Lewis Carrol-reference, EnochRoot! )

Good luck with your internet-problems Fumetsusozo. I'm curious what you think of the roles I gave your great characters (Called them Captain Walrus and Ginger.)

Freeaim, you'll find yourselves (yes, multiple) in the pump-room area. Listen to Ginger, she knows the way

Played it

The Good:

-Good detail and multi layers
    -Great looking sackbots
    -Length
    -Cool bounce pads

The Bad:

-Very very very very very confusing
    -I played with 4 players and it was...well confusing
    -Scoreboard doesn't work (This is why you dont have ANY SCORES ON THE SCOREBOARD) it's too small

I never saw the rabbit go down the rabbit hole

F4F please

22. Thanks!

PSN
    pickled-punk

Thanks for the feedback, Nick.
    Yes, the small scoreboard seems to malfunction sometimes when playing online with multiple players.
    I've put up a new, bigger one, so the problem should be fixed now.

As for the confusing elements: they were kind of intentional, in a Wonderland-kinda way Hope you still had a good time.

I'll do the F4F this weekend.

I just played this level earlier and loved it, gave it a well deserved heart I really liked the gameplay, the difficulty wasn't too hard and the non-linear layout made it a lot more interesting because you're never quite sure if you've found everything in the level. I also loved the atmosphere, it was really laid back and the music was perfect and fit nicely, except for the FFX tune which seemed a little out of nowhere. The NPC interactions were entertaining and they all had a lot of detail in their design which is always a plus. The visuals were really detailed as well and all around it looked great. I can't really point out anything wrong with the level because I really liked the non-linear layout, great job!

If you have the time I'd appreciate it if you could give my level a go: Enigmatic Music Pack
    Looking for some great RPG music for your level? Try my music galleries which feature tracks from Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, and more, enjoy!
    RPG Musical Emporium

25. Thanks!

German Community Moderator Dini_at_home_400's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Dini_at_home_400
    Blog Entries

Huhu Great, I really like this level you did a great job! Can you please leave a feedback at one of my levels too: Musical Theater - The Phantom of the Opera - by Andrew L. Webber or First Musical on stage in LBP 2 - See the trailer now !
    Both level you can find here in Level Showcase. Thank you, greetings Dini.

http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...drew-L.-Webber

http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...he-trailer-now!

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 510
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    PSN
    JustinArt
    Blog Entries

You seem to improve in each of the levels in the series.

VISUALS:
    The level has neat visuals, and it has good use of the X-ray material. The sackbot customs are amazing too.

SOUND:
    Good custom musics.

GAMEPLAY:
    The level has good puzzling platforming. Some areas are a bit confusing, but it has some tricky use of bounce pads and switches.

OVERALL:
    The level is somewhat confusing, yet satisfying. A yay.

F4F Cybernetic Adventures Delta

30. Thanks!

PSN
    pickled-punk

Thanks for the yay JustinArt. I will check out your new level.

In the meantime, I've republished Cuckoo Clockwork Quarter (improving the sackbot dialogue and motions a little bit.)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast