BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Community Spotlight Episode 60

Episode 60

We're back, and do we have a spotlight for you! We've been treated to a veritable treasure trove of levels for this episode (Gasp! A bonus to the PSN downtime?), and we've found so many worthy of mention that you may have a hard time fitting all of them on your queue. Nevertheless, we urge you to squeeze them all in there (jump on top of them, if you have to) because they are all wonderful!

Firstly, we would like to highlight a few exciting and upcoming changes to the LBPC Community Spotlight Search Engine. Some of these updates include:
    • Removed Creator Name (LBPC Name) from the list and the database. This has freed up space for some of the following:
    • Added Level Badge images
    • Added PSN Polaroid images
    • Added lbp.me icon/links
    • Added icons for Game version (LBP, LBP2, PSP)
    • Added level type (co-op, versus, cinematic)
    • Changed/added filter options in the left navigation for the prior two changes
    • Added additional counters along the bottom.
    These changes have been made possible by the hard work of v0rtex, Aya042 and ConfusedCartman, so thank you all very much! These updates will be in place as soon as v0rtex updates the app, so stay tuned!

You may also notice that the PS3 Spotlight is split into two sections. The first section contains levels that have been published between May 1st and midnight on Wednesday May 25th (Spotlight cut-off dates will return to normal from this day forth! Yes, really!). The second section contains levels hand-picked specially by our slaves temporary volunteers who are valiantly ploughing through the backlog of levels left from the avalanche of LBP2's release. Our heartfelt thanks goes to this team for stepping up to the plate. Be sure to play levels from both sections - they're all awesome.

Also, PSP fans will be pleased to see that the PSP Spotlight is back! This abnormally large PSP collection features levels from all the way back to February, including the backlogged levels. The dedicated PSP crew have re-convened and burned through the lot, so be sure to play those too.

Enjoy!

PS3 Spotlight
    • Current Spotlights

Super Afro Samurai Monkeys!
    by  LordMagicPants
    The Floating Monkey Temples are under attack by the EVIL forces of the zombie, werewolves, and ninjas! Send Sackboy in to aid them!

Lord Magic pants has worked his "magic", and has produced a level with just about everything a platforming or movie fan could possibly want. With his quirky, odd, but strangely charming storytelling, characters, and plotline, this level is sure to keep you laughing until you hit the scoreboard! Defeating ninjas, werewolves, zombies, or a combination of the three is made even better with his eye popping visual style, and his pitch perfect platforming.

Grayspence

For those of you that have played and remember the original, LordMagicPants' newest offering is more than a simple rehash of an old level. Indeed, this level puts the new LBP tools to good use, introducing new and exciting enemies, obstacles, and challenges for you to work your way through in this lengthy adventure! Great visuals and cutscenes are brought to life with colourful characters that look absolutely perfect, and can be equally as hilarious. Now's the time to revisit this level and try it out in all its glory!

Duffluc

Figment [50 Minute Movie]
    by  ladylyn1
    As a mentally unstable character Charles' life is devastated by the mysterious murder of his beloved wife. Fighting with his condition and as a prime suspect himself it's a race against time to investigate the horrific crime and discover who the murderer is. Theme: Horror/Thriller. Single player for best results. Run time = 48 minutes.

If you haven't heard of this one – where have you been? Ladylyn's epic undertaking, an entry to the Sackinima Movie contest, runs to almost an hour in length! (Challenge accepted!) I must say that I initially thought that any LBP movie of that length would suffer greatly in quality, but Ladylyn proved me drastically wrong. Exquisite camera work, excellent use of music and sound effects, and an engaging, well-paced plot really draw you in to this piece. Grab some popcorn, get a big old tub of Coke (other carbonated drinks are available from all good retailers) and enjoy!

Rialrees

My mouth simply cannot form words to describe how much of a pleasure it was to watch such a fantastic movie. Ladylyn strikes again, returning to LBP2 with a ground breaking 48 minute movie, complete with voice acting, chapters, and a story that has a plot twist that will shock you in ways no other LBP movie will. Complete with awesome camera tricks, this level is like a giant present wrapped under a tree, surrounded by adorable puppies. Yes, that is the best I could come up with.

Grayspence

We all knew it was only a matter of time before the true 'epics' started to come about in LBP2. These are levels that go above and beyond what's regularly expected, and ladylyn1's newest creation does exactly that. Figment is an incredible movie level that spans 48 enthralling minutes, its story and atmosphere keeping you engrossed for every second of the journey. A handy chapter select allows you to come back to view whichever scene you were at if you're forced to leave, and after watching a couple of minutes you'll definitely want to get through the whole thing. Find the time to give this one a go, you won't regret it!

Duffluc

Gabriella: The Iron Nightmare
    by  Turbo_Egg_Salad
    Take a trip through a dark and nightmarish world where everything seems to have turned into metal. Is this really a nightmare or is it actually happening? If it is just a nightmare, then whose is it?

The Iron Nightmare. What a fitting title for this twisted romp through an amazing, atmospheric level by Turbo_Egg_Salad. This is one of those levels that will keep you glued to the TV the whole way through! Make sure you take a minute to play through this engaging masterpiece...

smasher

Explore the vast expanse of a true nightmare in Turbo_Egg_Salad's Gabriella: The Iron Nightmare. Not only does it convincingly blur between dream and reality, it also is packed with top-notch visuals structured by an intriguing storyline. It's an experience you don't want to miss.

valmassoi

If you looking for something creepy and beautifully crafted, I highly recommend Turbo_Egg_Salad's Gabriella: The iron Nightmare. Straight away your drawn in by an intriguing start, then things take a turn for the more bizarre. The setting is perfect and packed with strange things to give you that melancholic nightmare vibe, the lack of colour for the most part really adds to the dark mood. Couple that with the eerie music and you'll be on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next.

OneEyedBanshee

If there was ever a level that was able to give you nightmares, this would definitely be the one! An almost disturbing journey through an absurdly atmospheric and grim land of metal and malice will have you working your way through some ingenious areas and drafting the help of a oh so slightly creepy little girl. The custom soundtrack lends itself to the atmosphere perfectly, and when coupled with the stylized visuals, brings the whole thing together. If you've been hankering for a good horror level to try out, don't miss this one!

Duffluc

Flip (1-4 Players, Platformer)
    by  Krazy159
    A retro platformer inspired by VVVVVV. Up to 4 players can play! Reverse the gravity and Flip by pressing X to get across obstacles. Please note that at anytime you're stuck in a level you can press O and choose level select although time and score will be disabled.

Don't be fooled by the simplistic, yet nice, visual style of this level. Flip is a level that has the simplest of concepts, but will have you on the edge of your seat! As you flip your way through, Krazy159 ramps up the difficulty perfectly, while giving you very intuitive controls to navigate with.

smasher

Holy mother of flip! This level took me by surprise! Krazy 159 has taken a simple mechanic, pleasing but simple visuals, and produced a level which will challenge, excite, and possibly embarrass you! The level of difficulty ramps up perfectly here, first leading you in, enticing you with its promise of a smooth ride, and then throwing you into a dastardly set of puzzles that will have you begging for mercy! But you will not put that controller down, because completing this will be one of the most satisfying feelings you will have all week. Fantastic!

Rialrees

This level is just crazy fun, reminiscent of many flash games. The controls are fluid and you'll be on the edge of your seat as you dodge spikes.. or scream out when you don't quite make it. The style is simple but very effective. If you want something fun from start to finish, play this!

OneEyedBanshee

Krazy159's simple but fun game play mechanic makes this a stand out level that is as fun as it is clever! The arcade-esque visuals simple but intuitive controls will have you thoroughly using your powers to reverse gravity and send yourself sprawling into the air and (hopefully) out of danger! Similar to many a flash game, this challenging and fun level will keep you entertained as you work from room to room in an attempt to one up each and every obstacle!

Duffluc

Remnant: Ignotus
    by  Lockstitch
    (Part 1) A silent structure drifts in the periphery of the cosmos... Yet, within cardboard and plastic, something still lives.

Lockstitch never fails to amaze me with his ability to continually pump out awesome platformers. He keeps it fresh with a beautiful aesthetic, and very fun game play, while making brilliant use of the LBP2 tool set. When your weaving your way through all of those mechanized obstacles, you'll realize that this is platforming at it's best!!

smasher

Lockstitch cannot be stopped. It is obvious that his level has got everything: A plate full of platforming, a giant helping of clever puzzles, and a heaping pile of visuals to wash it down. This is Lockstich's best work so far, and I can't wait to see what he has planned for us next time! Did I mention there's a giant robot? Who doesn't love giant robots!?

Grayspence

Lockstitch strikes again with his patented crisp visuals and innovative platforming! Set in a mysterious, high tech locale that holds a hint of the sinister, this great sci-fi platformer will put you through your paces as you attempt to escape! Plenty of great visuals and contraptions will keep you on your toes throughout the journey, while hidden secrets and plenty of bubble chains keep the already entertaining action always at its peak! Yes, this is platforming at its very finest, and its flawless execution should be more than enough to coax you into giving it a go.

Duffluc

Created to the same high standard and formula that you know and love, Lockstitch brings us another polished platformer with streamlined visuals and unique gameplay. You won't have seen many of these obstacles in any other level, which is what I love about it, Corner editing here is immaculate: everything that moves or rotates slots together smugly and techy shapes are everywhere. The x-ray windows allow animated parts of the background to show through in an ingenious fashion, and it all adds up to make another platformer you just won't want to miss.

Holguin86

=STAR WARS= &#x06 BATTLEFRONT
    by  CENTURION24
    Travel back to Cloud City on the remote planet of Bespin. Here you will battle for domination over the City by capturing COMMAND POSTS. Fight for either the REBEL ALLIANCE or the GALACTIC EMPIRE. (ONLINE ONLY) Music: Recreated by the Musical Genius "hilightnotes" Contributers/Playtesters: BabyFaceJM, SuperTwinBros & a special thanks to "guneye"

Right from the get go, it's obvious this level is going to be something special. The short but sweet introduction gives way to one of the most clever and innovative versus levels around. The great tutorial will help get you into the action quickly, and once you're in you won't want to stop! This level blends superb use of the sackbots and an inspired, authentic star wars feel to a great degree of success, so make sure to give it a shot and don't forget to bring some friends along! the more the merrier!

Duffluc

Star Wars Battlefront is a multiplayer, Star Wars themed, masterpiece. Whether you're a Star Wars fan or not, this level has something to offer you. It's worth a play just to get a glimpse of all the sheer detail CENTURION24 has put into it. With deep game play, and the best Star Wars costumes I've ever seen. This is a level you cant afford to miss!

smasher

Over the last few weeks, I've seen some levels in LBP2 that are such remarkable homages to Star Wars, I can hardly believe my eyes. This is one of those levels. Whilst inside of an immense map, faithful to the films, you (and your faithful AI buddies) are tasked with dominating the level. Are you more of a Rebel Alliance warrior, or a Galactic Empire Sith? Make your choice and battle it out online – you're bound to have a blast! (Pun most definitely intended)

Rialrees

Massive Epic Raging Destruction (3D FPS TRAILER)
    by  steve_big_guns
    Made with Special_D. A fully rotating 3d fps cinematic game play trailer for an upcoming project.

My brain exploded. One minute I was watching the new release from one of the most respected creators of LBP, and the next I'm drooling on to my controller and dreaming sweet dreams of cheese. This versus level trailer is astounding to watch, but when you read about the makings of it (He had to what?), it gets even better. The one and only steve_big_guns (in partnership with the highly talented Special_D) has made an enticing, action-packed shooter Versus which looks like nothing you've seen on LBP before. Will it ever be playable? I'm keeping all fingers and toes tightly crossed.

Rialrees

Steve, you sun of a gun. (Sorry, couldn't resist.) After an initial bout of cussing to myself in amazement, I could only ask myself one thing. How? This is unlike anything you've ever seen, or indeed, thought possible in LBP. What they did to pull this off is beyond me, but suffice to say, there's no way you can't give this level a go. With hints at an actual playable version some time in the future, Steve has once again reminded us why he's one of LBP's most influential and popular creators. Well done.

Duffluc

All I will say is this: After playing Massive Epic Raging Destruction by steve_big_guns, you'll be surprised when you return to your Pod, because this level does not look like it was made in LBP2 at all.

Holguin86

Clockwork Ruins
    by  Holguin86
    Can you outmanoeuvre the plethora of ancient traps in this overgrown ruin? Slow down time and avoid death atop crumbling pillars in this action packed marathon of doom! | LBPCentral.com | LittleBigPlanetarium.com

Can I let you all in on a secret? Shh, keep it quiet. I've never played any of Holguin86's levels before. I know, it's close to blasphemy. But what a level to be introduced with! At first I was struck by how beautiful the level was, and shortly after throwing my controller at the screen a few times (for kicks!) I was drawn in by the game-play. I was worried that the time controlling mechanic would fall short of expectations, but it's put to use brilliantly – adding an intelligence to the level that really ups the ante.

Rialrees

Holguin86 didn't just build a platformer, he built something better. He built a platformer that used the power of time! By the press of a switch, objects will slow down drastically, allowing the player to safely dodge crushing walls, falling pillars, rolling mine-carts, and more. The game mechanic worked very well, and was super fun to use, so why not visit the Clockwork Ruins today?

Grayspence

Holguin's done everything right with his latest platformer, Clockwork Ruins! The ability to slow down time makes this level stand out among regular platformers, and the way it is executed is perfect. The visuals are as spot on as always, and the level's climax is both heart pumping and endlessly entertaining. Lots of secrets give you more than enough incentive to give this level multiple plays, as if the superb platforming wasn't enough in itself! Yes, this is another gem from another of my favourite creators, so make sure to give this level your utmost attention, because it deserves it!

Duffluc

Neon Limits
    by  Nuclearfish
    A simple platformer featuring no story, no originality, no detailed visuals, no innovative gameplay and only 2 materials. It does however have lots of bounce pads, point combos, multiple routes and hidden secrets. Recommended for 1 player only. Music by Asbestos101.

Nuclearfish is back on the spotlight, this time with a platforming level made entirely of two different materials. The description says it all really – if you're looking for a storyline you won't find it here. But yay bounce pads! In all seriousness though, this is a great level – I had a blast trying to improve my score-combo skills, and the fiendishly hidden secrets will keep you coming back for more!

Rialrees

Nuclearfish's newest level wastes no time getting to the point, which is fun! This level is a superb platformer done in great style that will challenge you at every turn. Tons of hidden secrets, multiple paths, and flashing lights will keep you bouncing around this level, trying to achieve the highest score possible! Anyone that has a knack for platforming fun and a bit of a competitive edge will want to play this level time and time again to discover all it has in store. If you're looking to simply play, then look no further than Neon Limits!

Duffluc

Smart, simple and fun, this platformer won't blow you away on the visuals front - but the multiple pathways, the hidden secrets and the vanishing bounce pads will keep you on your toes. Perfectly polished and plenty to do, this level will keep you entertained for a good 10 minutes as you try and grab every last bubble on every last route.

Holguin86

Puzzle Rooms 2 [1P]
    by  SneakySteve1983
    This is a SINGLE PLAYER puzzle level where the goal is to reach the green door using many other coloured doors and other objects.

SneakySteve1983 returns with his sequel to LBP1's Puzzle Rooms. The premise? A series of rooms with puzzles of increasing difficulty, which you must get through. Simple, at a first glance, and then you play it. The style of this level is remarkably simple, a great strength really as you aren't distracted from the puzzles themselves. Gameplay is innovative and at times the puzzles were difficult enough to make me pull my hair out – but you'll always want to come back for more! Now, where did I leave my hat . . .

Rialrees

I missed the first puzzle rooms level, so I was pleasantly surprised when I booted up this gem. Sneakysteve1983 had me scratching my head throughout most of this one. With some of the best puzzles I've seen in all of LBP, Puzzle Rooms 2 holds it's own against games like portal, so if you love puzzles don't miss this one! Don't be surprised if you end up with a bald spot though.

smasher

Easily one of the most clever levels I've played in a while, Puzzle Rooms 2 will put your wits to work as you do your best to solve these mind bending challenges! The premise is simple. Drawing obvious inspiration from Portal, reach the correct door using the tools at your disposal. Those tools happen to be different sets of doors that do different things, and understanding how to use each of them is key to success. The puzzles are well thought out and rewarding to complete, and you feel accomplished once you reach the end. The crisp, clean visuals and relaxing sound track ensure the experience never gets frustrating, so put your thinking caps on and start solving some puzzles!

Duffluc

Nina Stitch-Some-More 'My Baby Just Cares For Me' Recorded Vocal
    by  rialrees
    A showcase level demonstrating the synching of recorded vocals with a music sequencer. The logic, and a few set pieces, are available as prizes for watching!

I've played many music showcases, but this is the first one that has had a full set of vocals to accompany the music! Rialrees has integrated the vocals flawlessly into this charming little show, and the best part about it is. She can sing!! Also, look out for the piano guy for a laugh.

smasher

Custom sound tracks are becoming more and more popular in levels lately, but none of them use the most natural of all instruments; the human voice! Rialrees' unique level perfectly blends old style cinema, a great custom track and her astounding voice to create an experience you simply won't find anywhere else on LBP! Make sure to do yourself a favor and check out this exceedingly unique level by an exceedingly talented creator!

Duffluc

When we say someone's talented in LBP, we're usually talking about level design. Not only is rialrees talented in that (just look at the authentic visuals she's put together for this one), but she also has a bloomin' good voice, and pulls off a perfect rendition of Nina Simone's popular song right here in LBP2. Seriously, this music video has more soul than most of the videos on MTV.

Holguin86

Rubik's Tube
    by  comphermc
    Don't touch those switches. Don't do it! Get lost in the labyrinth that is Rubik's Tube, and collect all 25 hidden orbs. Find at least 20 to unlock Race Mode! Voiceovers by the lovely leklack. Cheers!

Comphermc's latest masterpiece involves platforming and puzzling your way through Sector 12; a maze of tubes and bounce pads with a dash of epic for good measure. The visuals are clean and stimulating, the game-play and concept ingenious. What really does it for me are the Pythonesque nods hidden around the level, from the condescending, slightly unnerving announcements (Voice talent: Leklack) to the near-missable posters and messages scattered around for you to discover.

Rialrees

Rubiks Tube is like cake, everyone wants a piece, and when there's no cake left, everyone wants more. I know I did! The simple, yet hilarious story, the Jungle of tube based platforming, The hidden "Emergency Protocol" Posters, and the fantastic sounding computerized voice was just icing on the "cake". Let's not forget the visual charm of it all! I cannot wait to see what Comphermc does next!

Grayspence

Comphermc's latest masterpiece is an absolute maze of a level. It will bend and twist your mind in ways you didn't think possible, constantly coaxing you to your next goal and closer to the finish line. The engaging platforming is incredibly well planned out, and despite the seemingly random design, you won't ever find yourself wondering where to go next for more than a few seconds. Such a feat is testament to just how good this creator is as a level designer, and when you wrap up all this clever gameplay together with some great lighting and visuals, you've got another Comphermc level that's sure to impress.

Duffluc

Tubular tangles make up a third of this level - there are so many your eyes will water if you try and trace your route as you whizz through them. Add to that 25 ingeniously hidden secrets, convoluted platforming that doubles back and around on itself, a constant throb of tense music and a collapsing pipe here and there, and you get Rubik's Tube by comphermc.

Holguin86

SKUNK FACTORY [ PART 1 ]
    by  BobTox
    It has been a long time you were looking for a job! NOW, thanks to the SKUNK FACTORY, your dream will come true! Special thanks to SHADOWRIVERUB for the lights and Magic.

This level has been eagerly anticipated by many of us on LBPC for some time now, and Bobtox certainly doesn't disappoint with his first playable level, set in the Skunk Factory. On entering the realm of 'The BOSS', you are asked to prove your worth to get a job at the factory. A whole host of wonderfully satisfying platforming elements follow as you dig deeper into the factory's mystery. I was struck by this series when Bobtox released his trailer, and I am so thrilled to see that he is continuing the project. The Boss is good, and I can't wait for the next instalment!

Rialrees

This has been a long time in the making and you can tell a lot of love and care went into it. This level is a masterpiece that if you haven't checked out yet, do it now you crazy person! BobTox does not disappoint with what is surely one of the most anticipated levels in LBP2 so far. The humor is superb and hidden throughout. Cinematics will make you squeal with excitement. Extraordinarily polished and utterly beautiful. This is a must play.

OneEyedBanshee

When you see cinematics with this level of polish, environments with so much character and a unique story to die for, you have to wonder how one person could come up with all of those on their own. Well - BobTox has done it, and it's waiting patiently for you to go play it!

Holguin86

It's not often you'll find a level with near as much character and charisma that's been seamlessly blended together, such as BobTox's Skunk Factory. The humorous characters, the great custom stickers, and the visuals that absolutely drip with style all come together perfectly to create a world that you won't want to leave! Score prizes and plenty of bubbles give the whole thing a competitive edge, and will make you want to revisit this factory more than once!

Duffluc

The Apprentice Wizard: Initiation
    by  CRIFFER
    Xander is the first Wizard in over five hundred years to achieve Infinite Life. So it's no surprise when the head of the Wizard's Guild pays him a visit. But will young Xander have the courage to accept the challenge and embrace his own destiny?

Take control of a young wizard in the making who can cast all kinds of nifty spells to you you navigate the landscape. Then we have the scenery which is stunning and makes the world much more believable. It has a great little story to boot so I highly recommend you check this one out.

OneEyedBanshee

This level is just gorgeous! But that's not all Criffer offers you in The Apprentice Wizard. Using spells to help traverse the environment, you'll find yourself in the midst of some very fun platforming! Can't wait for part two!

smasher

From the very beginning of this level, I was simply gobsmacked. Criffer has really mastered the use of the extra layers in his creation, crafting an immersive and believable environment in which his story unfolds. The abilities bestowed upon your character are simple to master, but that doesn't stop you from enjoying the challenge as you make your way through this level. Also – just you wait till the ending. One simple moment had my jaw dropping to the floor. You'll know it when you see it!

Rialrees

Criffer's level is not only one of the most beautiful levels I've seen in a while, it's also one of the most innovative. Masterful use of the 3D glitch creates memorable scenery that's simply of the highest caliber you could ask for. An eerie, and equally beautiful custom soundtrack give the world a real personality, but the atmosphere isn't the only stand out feature here! No, the sackbot which you control has at its fingertips a variety of powers and spells for you to use! This makes the action all the more fun, and will give you one of the best platforming experiences out there!

Duffluc

High Tech Cave 3 ( 1 Player )
    by  ALS_TheGamer
    What is this? The technology of an ancient civilization,shining crystals,underground waterfalls,strange symbols and greening ! Help Sack to explore this cave... NOTE : Highly recomended for 1 player only,becuse this level have lag in some parts. This level was divided in 2 parts cause some problems with thermo... I hope you enjoy it !

The impressive forces of nature meet the unstoppable power of technology in ALS_Thegamer's latest High Tech Cave. Stunning visuals abound here, and the intricate detail and movement in the level wowed me in every stage. This level is up there with some of the best plat-formers I've had the pleasure to play in LBP, and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute.

Rialrees

This level is the perfect mixture of high tech and cave. The glowing technology looks like tribal patterns across the walls making it fit right in. There's lots of point opportunities for competitive types and good few secrets to top up your score. The platforming is solid with some neat effects all around the cave make this level a real beauty.

OneEyedBanshee

The third installment in the always beautiful High Tech Cave series is as stunning as ever. ALS_TheGamer superbly blends the futuristic with fantasy to create a world that is magical and mysterious. Some hidden secrets, tons of point bubbles and great platforming design keep the whole journey fresh and exciting, so if you're looking ot lose yourself in a fun and unique world, look no further than this excellent High Tech Cave.

Duffluc

ALS_THEGAMER has created a high tech masterpiece! In High Tech Cave 3 you will traverse, well, a high tech cave, but a very beautiful cave it is! The nature themed environment is integrated flawlessly with a high tech element. Throw in some brilliant platforming, and you have one heck of a level! Way to go!

smasher

The Chamber: Level 4 by JakePutz
    by  JakePutz
    The Chamber: Level 4 is an innovative, fast-paced, medium/hard difficulty, multi-player friendly platformer with an unlockable race mode. Please enjoy!

Jakeputz is back, and industrial platforming has never looked so good! With every twist and turn, we are treated to satisfying puzzles and innovative level design. One of my favourite sections involved taking a big leap of faith over a chasm of probable certain death, placing all of your faith in the timing of Jake's contraptions to save your stitches. It goes without saying, of course, that everything flows and works perfectly, amazing you at every corner.

Rialrees

This level is a really fantastic platformer with twists and turns all over the place that will require utter concentration. The obstacles are very clever and there is never a time when you are bored, action packed from start to finish. Very satisfying puzzles and great gameplay make this a must play.

OneEyedBanshee

There's more platforming goodness to be found in the fourth entry to JakePutz's The Chamber series! This is a tricky level that hold something new in store for you around every turn, so make sure to keep your wits about you! The unlockable race mode only adds to the hectic platforming, making it all the more challenging (and rewarding) to complete. Throw in some great industrial design and visuals and you've got an incredibly dangerous, and incredibly fun level that's sure to entertain!

Duffluc

Steampunk Skallywags 2: Prologue
    by  L1GhTmArE
    After plundering a couple of islands, you and the captain seek to plunder some more. A pirates's life is great ain't it? And nothing can go wrong...right?

L1GhTmArE's latest creation, SteamPunk Skallywags 2 is another example of his creating prowess. In this level you platform your way through some brilliant obstacles, while trying to take in all of the detail of the beautiful steampunk themed scenery! Make sure to bring a few extra lives though. Your gonna need em!

smasher

After the awesome Steampunk Skallywags of LBP1 I jumped at the chance to play another one. L1GhTmArE's visuals have redoubled in detail; rust drips off everything and not one surface goes undecorated. This level isn't purely visual, there's challenging gameplay too that will punish you dearly if you spend too much time admiring the carefully crafted environments. Please give this one a play - it has had far less attention than it deserves!

Holguin86

L1GhTmArE is a creator who knows his strengths. Strong visuals, and challenging platforming. He executes both brilliantly in his latest creation, dropping your sackboy into an intricate, nail-biting platformer, with dangers at every turn and satisfying challenges for you to attempt. I especially loved the beautiful detail he uses in the animations of his diabolical contraptions, proving that every one of his creations is a labour of love.

Rialrees

And you thought the first Steampunk Skallywags was detailed! Welcome to L1GhTmArE's 2nd entry into his beloved series, which somehow gets the one up on the already superb first level. More fantastic platforming and more inspired steam punk visuals are the order of the day for this level, and they deliver them in spades! The cinematic sequences are equally as well done, and tie in a great story that is entertaining as it is impressive to watch! Make sure not to miss this one, it's a classic.

Duffluc

MTG - A Malevolent Tale
    by  OneEyedBanshee
    A somewhat dark but light hearted tale of what occurred following the events of Little Big Planet 1.This is my team's entry for LittleBigPodcast's MTG Crown Contest. Control the menu with the dpad! Series created by OneEyedBanshee, Prattz, XTrophx and Jayhawk_er, aka PF4! Thanks for playing!

I'm surprised that a small team of 4 creators has managed to produce so much material! You've got a main menu, a level select screen, an amazingly crafted introduction cinematic, levels galore, a boss battle, and more! All of it looks wonderful - some of the best Mm-inspired visuals I have ever seen are right here. Go play every last level in this mammoth series, they all deserve it.

Holguin86

Let me just say, I'm a sucker for a good movie. And what I'll really take back to my pod from this series is the skill this team has shown in their cinematography. The animations, the timing, the music and above all the sheer charm of the introduction alone should be enough to win your appreciation of the time and effort spent on this entry to LBPodcast's 'Mind The Gap' contest.

Rialrees

Every once in a while, you come across one of those levels that manages to impress on every front imagineable! A Malevolent Tale is just such a level. From it's incredible and hilarious opening movie, to the massive amount of content stuffed into the level's following chapters, this is truly an epic tale that will have you enthralled for a long, long time. Seriously, this level took me almost an hour to complete, and each moment was as exciting as the last. Everything was done right with this great contest entry. I would wish the team luck, but from the incredible quality of their creation, I don't think they will need it!

Duffluc

A true juggernaut in the MTG contest, OEB and his crew of equally talented creators have made a level truly worthy of being a finalist. The character animations were the best ive ever seen, and the platforming and story really connect the level together. Not to mention some absolutely fantastic musical endavours! Deffineatly try this out folks, Its a platforming adventure you most certainly will not want to miss!

Grayspence

The Unquiet Grave - A tale of Undying Love(Film)
    by  Kaiju_Kid
    The Unquiet Grave is a much loved 14th century English/Irish folk song, and has many versions both lyrical and musical. This is my version, along with a wonderful musical interpretation by the talented NeonSudagatz.

Kaiju_Kid has succeeded in creating a truly unique level (with excellent music by NeonSudagatz) . I'm a bit of a softy when it comes to poetry, and being pretty familiar with this folk song, it was interesting to see their interpretation of it. The visual style of this level is stark and powerful, forgoing spectacle in favour of emotion, and attention to detail. If you need a break from all the zombie hunting, and need something to feed your soul instead of devour it, then I'd really recommend you check this out.

Rialrees

Deeply artistic and equally as emotional, Kaiju_Kid's heartfelt movie level, The Unquiet Grave, is a fantasticly stylized rendition of the old folk song of the same name. Sit back, relax, and absorb the chilling story told through rhymes and beautifully designed scenery. If anything in LBP is capable of moving you, emotionally, this is the level that will do the trick.

Duffluc

Bubble Bridge
    by  Nick930930
    A massive and point-bubble filled platformer with several paths and challenges. Enjoy! Note: The ending is currently under maintanance!

The name is very suiting as there's bubbles absolutely everywhere! This is a bubble chain lovers dream come true. There's also a tonne of alternate paths so you'll be running all over the place in the quest for those bubbles. Immensely satisfying platformer with some lovely scenery making it a highly enjoyable experience.

OneEyedBanshee

Nick930930 has succeeded in creating an immersive environment, with multiple paths and tons of fun! My favourite section is the bridge near the end, with excellent use of the friction tweaker to make things just a little more complicated than your run of the mill platformer. A great but simple concept put to good use. I can't wait to see more from this creator!

Rialrees

Nick930903's not lying. There is a bridge. And, there are bubbles. So many, in fact, that you'll be bouncing around like mad trying to collect them all. This fun and frantic platformer will have you chaining your points together as fast as you can to attain the highest score possible as you make your way through this incredibly fun level. But make sure you think quickly, because the path splits frequently, making every playthrough unique and as fun as the last!

Duffluc

Also from the Showcase...
    Played everything in the Spotlight and still looking for more?
    These levels stand out from the crowd for a variety of reasons, so be sure to check them out!

• Backlog Spotlights

These spotlight levels were published between the 8th and 13th of February. It's taking us some time to work through all of the backlog, but rest assured, we'll gather our whips resources and get through them all in time! Check out some of the highlights from this section.

Close Encounters of the Herd Kind (Online Multiplayer Only)
    by  Nuclearfish
    Sheep are scattered throughout the British countryside (aren't they always?) and UFOs have arrived to... herd them back into their pens?!?? Has the universe gone mad????? A versus game for 2-4 players, online multiplayer ONLY due to individual cameras. Huge thanks to c_mckamey for the cars and logic help, and to everyone else who helped and tested!

It's not often that a level concept will get me chuckling throughout the night, but Nuclearfish really hit my funny bone with this! But don't just look at the comedy! This is a highly addictive versus level, packed with beautiful detail and responsive controls to boot! Highly recommended in four-player mode for ultimate enjoyment!

Rialrees

Maximum Carnage
    by  Foofles
    ***1-4 Player, read in-game help. L Stick moves, R Stick aims, R1 fires laser, L1 Grenades, L2 homing missiles*** You are a member of the elite special forces unit Sack Squad. Intel indicates that a secret weapon is being developed at an offshore research facility. Your mission - infiltrate the facility, neutralize the secret weapon, and destroy all records of the development. Are you ready to unleash Maximum Carnage? Be quick and earn a time bonus! *Updated with small fixes*

Killer Robots, eerie Sentry Towers, and holo lazers abound in Foofle's Maximum Carnage. This is a level that you can come back to time and time again for some good old fashioned . . . well . . . carnage! Excellently crafted and reminiscent of classic anime action, this level is a must play!

Rialrees

Sackbeard's Long Day.
    by  Pickle_of_Fire
    Step into the strange and fantastical world of Sackbeard the pirate as he has a really quite terrible day. This is an LBP experience like none other! Preferably one player at a time. Parts 2 and 3, out now!

Pickle_of_Fire Leaps on to the scene with the beginning of a promising series - Sackbeard's Long Day! Pickle's attention to detail throughout his levels are worthy of praise. Seemingly insignificant objects are turned into works of art, environments leap off the screen, and the irreverent storyline will have you giggling throughout!

Rialrees

Industrial Platforms
    by  ATMLVE
    The worlds largest platforms industry is also a very dangerous place. Funny... the place doesnt actually MAKE platforms, it just has them scattered everywhere with a layout perfect for a sack person to have a fun and slightly challenging adventure. Enjoy... or not. Its kinda up to you wether or not you actually take joy in the play through of this level, so who am I to tell you what to do? LBPcentral.com

There are a lot of factory levels out there but this one is genuinely distinctive. An enclosed, even claustrophobic atmosphere has you almost believing you can feel the heat coming off the metal as you navigate the twist and turns of this factory. The gameplay matches the visuals in style - fun, challenging in parts and packed with good ideas. Great to see one LBP2’s best platformers to date coming from a “new” creator!

shropshirelass

Vectroids
    by  CuzFeeshe
    Asteroids on Steroids! Blast your way through wave after wave of challenging and unique enemies. Collect destructive powerups! Thanks to TheJollyRajah for testing, and CompherMC for the excellent fonts!

This is Asteroids at its finest! While putting his own spin on it, Cuzfeeshe has managed to pull off the game play perfectly. The flawless vector graphics and the precision controls, make for an experience not to be missed!

smasher

Space Shooter!
    by  miketheiron
    You've only got 10 lives to beat the evil space-baddie's war-ship. Bonus points are awarded for a gloriously rapid victory! For 1-4 brave players. Update 2: Added EASY mode (infinite lives) at the cost of only 1/2 bonus points awarded, and added life counter to HARD mode (thanks to GL0cK10). Update 1: Added Smart Bombz, and a Personal Assault Drone(tm) for maximum damage!

Play this hectic shoot 'em up that will challenge your dexterity as you swerve past bullets from all angles. The presentation is top notch and it's really a shame this level doesn't have more plays.

OneEyedBanshee

This is the reason I joined the spotlight. This level is really a hidden gem – please give it your time and your plays. If you're into side-scrolling shooters, you could imagine this as a really awesome boos fight at the end of a level. It's got it all – stunning visuals, smooth controls, and fiendish enemy AI. Go on, give it a whirl!

Rialrees

Also hidden in the murky depths . . .
    Played everything you can find and still looking for more?
    These levels stand out from the crowd for a variety of reasons, so be sure to check them out!
    • [LBP2] Underwater gameplay reaches new heights in The Ship Yard by Jdsfrog
    • [LBP2] A faithful remake of a classic, come on, you know you want to! Try out TETRIS by ShadowriverUB
    • [LBP2] Hectic challenges await you as you attempt to Capture the Flag in Tweakzone Online by tomatenbrei
    • [LBP2] What's that coming over the hill? Eek, it's a monster! Run! by Siljin
    • [LBP2] A vibrant, retro take on a Zombie Survival - dare you accept the challenge? BlueDot City 2: Downtown by Cackfog
    • [LBP2] While away the hours win your very own LBP Arcade! Little Big Retro Arcade 2 by dadrester
    • [LBP2] Use your sackknight chums to help you solve the puzzles in The Clockwork Knight by craelon
    • [LBP2] Speak with the man himself and witness stunning visuals as you explore Shamgar's Hideout by ShamgarBlade
    • [LBP2] Not your average Rocket Vs! Control the hotspots and sabotage your friends in Firefight VS by Hexagohn
    • [LBP2] Tired of walking everywhere? Do you ever just want to jump yuor way through life? Well now you can in Hopping Madness (Versus) by SeparateEntity
    • [LBP2] Really wonderful cinematic skills and attention to detail in Killzone 3: Made in Amsterdam by Tony_Too
    • [LBP2] Irreverant humour and challenging platforming abound in King Orca and his Evil Sandcastle of DOOM by LordMagicPants

PSP Spotlight

Frost in the Factory by spok22/spok22
    Slip, slide, and jump your way through the Factory's Frost.

Spok22 comes back to the spotlight with another gem, and I couldn't be happier. If you liked Mm's Wilderness levels in the original LBP, then you'll need to check out Frost in the Factory. I have been a fan of Spok's gameplay and slick level designs since I beta tested his first level. Simply put, it's classic platforming at it's best, and always pure fun! Spok doesn't publish levels very often, but when he does, he always impresses me, and makes me remember why this game so fun to play.

VelcroJonze

A chilly atmosphere will be all but forgottten when the gameplay really heats this level up! Search for secrets or blast your way through this amazing level, it's your choice. Beautiful visuals compliment this fantastically designed level.

Coxy224

Heart-Break Haven by The-Questor/The-Questor
    A place where souls go once there owner's hearts have broke.

For The-Questor's last level, he creates an amazing silhouette based movie. Not only does he create his own music, he creates professional cutscenes that are like a good LBP2 movie! This is a new genre of LBP PSP entertainment, it's one everyone should know about.

valmassoi

Who says you need fancy camera tools and sequencers to make a quality cinematic experience in lbp? The Questor does it without the the raw horsepower of the ps3 and makes it all possible on the psp. Movies have become a popular medium in lbp2, and I was hoping someone could pull this off on the portable version, and the Questor was the man for the job. The engrossing story, Fantastic character designs, and epic set pieces will hook you while custom music tracks play haunting melodies in the background. This is a special level and something the Questor, and anyone who creates on the psp should be proud of.

VelcroJonze

Anything LBP2 can do, the PSP can do better - even without fancy cutscene cameras! The-Questor shows us here that movie levels can be done as he weaves amazing tales of loss in these interactive stories. Not one to miss!

Coxy224

Lifted by rOckalOvEer x73/indie_r3cords
    You and your father are two security guards who work for a train company, protecting the trains from the bad guys in the wild west. Apparently, everything goes normal, but something weird happened...

Anytime indie_r3cords releases a new level it's reason to celebrate. In my opinion, he is the most unique creator in lbp. So it's no surprise that Lifted is unlike anything I have ever played on psp. Whether you are taking pop shots at cowboys perched on hills, off of a speeding train, watching as aliens kidnap horrified cows, or solving puzzles in an underground bunker, you are guaranteed to be entertained. Nothing but great stuff here.

VelcroJonze

Not happy with the innovative gameplay so far in this spotlight? Well look no further because this level is all about great visuals and clever new ways to play: from a train scene to an alien spaceship. indie_r3cords is really carving a name for himself and we can't wait to see what he's going to do next!

Coxy224

Livin' la Voodoo Loca by SeekingTruth86/SeekingTruth86
    You may have boiled Dr. Voodoo in his own brew, but he won't be defeated that easily! Dodge his deadly traps as you platform your way through the haunted bayou to Doctor Voodoo's final resting place!

Travel back to the bayou for a rematch against Dr Voodoo that will test Sackboy's platforming skills, and his sanity. Devious creatures and beautiful landscapes are aplenty, with the white knuckle, adrenaline packed gameplay SeekingTruth has become known for. No one can make a level look and play this good. Well, no one but SeekingTruth.

VelcroJonze

Dr. Voodoo is back! In Livin' la Voodoo Loca, be prepared to encounter creepy critters, clever dialogue, engaging gameplay, and simply phenomenal detail. You thought visuals couldn't be this good on PSP, SeekingTruth86 proves you wrong.

valmassoi

Mar Y Tierra by VelcroJonze/VelcroJonze
    Somewhere between Isla Moya and the main land, Mar Y Tierra happened. Travel through a lush jungle filled with strange but quiet creatures.

What's that you say? Sticker art in a VelcroJonze level? That's right! VelcroJonze has mixed beautiful sticker work into Mar Y Tierra. Not only will you find beautiful visuals, you'll also find his signature platforming gameplay. This is most definitely one of my favorite levels.

valmassoi

VelcroJonze? If you haven't heard of his excellent platforming, unique visuals and huge level repetoire than you haven't played enough LBP PSP! In this level you'll have all that you expect to the highest quality, and a great lot more to boot. You have to play this one, words cannot do it justice!

Coxy224

Minecart Madness by Coxy224/Coxy224
    Travel to the Canyons for some minecart action. Swing, jump and battle your way through the cave for the highscore!

Prepare to be blown away in a great adaption of Mm's Canyons on PSP. Great looking environments surround the familiar fast-paced gameplay Coxy224 executes perfectly.

valmassoi

Coxy takes us back to the canyons in one of my favorite new levels. We've seen mine carts on the psp before, but not like this. The high flying gameplay, while riding in an out of control mine cart had me cheering, and even gave a couple of "Oh Snap!!" moments. Coxy's take on the canyons is a fresh way to look at those Mm levels in a whole new light.

VelcroJonze

Modern Warfare Survival by WoodburyRaider/WoodburyRaider
    Modern Warfare Survival by Woodbury Raider. MWS is based on the MW2 campaign.

How can a FPS be done on psp? WoodburyRaider pushes the psp and the lbp engine to it's limits in this fully functioning shooter. Not to be outdone by that technical marvel, he put's you through the paces in some set pieces pulled straight from the MW2 multiplayer maps, and some nice gameplay thrown in the mix for good measure. A total joy to look at and a blast to play.

VelcroJonze

Not just one for Modern Warfare fans, this one is for all who love innovation in their gameplay. First PersonShooters will never be the same again.

Coxy224

Red Rampage by BlueBulletBill/BlueBulletBill
    This is one time you'll want to get a red screen!

Whaaaaaat? BlueBulletBill made a level that is not blue? Yep. BlueBulletBIll has stepped out of his comfort zone to bring us a fantastic level that is completely red. Expect engaging gameplay sequences, bubble emitters, and so much more.

valmassoi

B3 is great with gameplay. His new level delivers the goods on all cylinders as you go toe to toe with his awesome, and dare I say, unforgiving level designs. If you are up for a good challenge, then step up and play this. But reaching the scoreboard should land you a trophy, and a free t-shirt saying, I survived the Red Rampage!

VelcroJonze

The irony isn't lost on us when BlueBulletBill rings out a red level, but it's been out for a while now so we'd like to also focus on the clever platforming, bubble collecting fun and lovely feeling throughout this level. Expect a similar style to the Blue equivalent of this level, but this one is somehow even better. Great level, great creator, hearts needed!!

Coxy224

Tera Cota II by VelcroJonze/VelcroJonze
    .... Sackboy continues his descent into the corrugated craziness that is Tera Cota.

VelcroJonze has done it again! In Tera Cota II, your sackboy will platform through one of the most fun levels ever made. Bundled with bubble combos, it's one you'll come back to play over and over again.

valmassoi

As if one level wasn't enough for Velcro, he's churned out another spotlight worthy level! In the follow-up to Tera Cota you'll be bouncing around, swinging and pulling levers more than ever before. Alongside the clever monotone visuals are the usual hidden scorebubbles, but can anyone get the highscore on this bubble collecting frenzy level??

Coxy224

* The Tear Garden * by kaiju_kid/Kaiju_kid
    A tranquil garden where secrets abound. Happiness above, sadness underground...

Kaiju_Kid has taken a completely different approach in creating his newest level, The Tear Garden. As said by him, you will find no fancy logic, adrenaline rushing action, or goofy characters. Instead, what you will find is the definition of beauty. Sticker art, phenomenal corner editing, and a fascinating story. This is an experience you don't want to miss.

valmassoi

Kaiju_kid established himself as a great ps3 creator a long time ago, so he is always welcome on the psp side, and for good reasons. His levels are all a joy to play and he has some of the best writing chops in the business. With his latest, Tear Garden, travel to a lush, and peaceful place that will have you smiling until you reach the scoreboard. Better than meditation.

VelcroJonze

Some levels excel at visuals, but that word isn't even strong enough for The Tear Garden whose visuals are so beautiful it may well bring a tear to your eye! Pictures and words aren't strong enough, you have to play this one to appreciate the glory of the vibrant colours that bring this level to life.

Coxy224

Also from the Showcase...
    Played everything in the PSP Spotlight and still looking for more?

Last edited by Aya042; 05-29-2011 at 08:45 PM.

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Viddy well little brother VelcroJonze's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,111
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    samiamiamsam

Great job everyone!!

This has got to be the biggest spotlight ever.

And a huge congratulations Kaiju_Kid , who is spotlighted on ps3 and psp this time. I don't think that's ever been done before!!

And thanks to valmassoi, without his help, the psp spotlight wouldn't have been possible.
    My LBP Vita levels

The PSP spotlight looks appropriate.

For now.

Wanderer Trilogy
    The Wicked Manufactory ♦Spotlighted♦
    Devious Dataspace ♦Spotlighted♦
    Operation Sackernaut ♦Spotlighted♦

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Point & Click Printzess rialrees's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 954
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points Created Blog entry
    PSN
    rialrees
    Blog Entries

Huge congratulations to all the spotlighted levels! We've really been given a bumper pack of tremendously high quality levels to play through this last two weeks, and I'm sure you'll agree when you queue these beauties up for yourself.

And major applause for the PSP team - you guys really pulled it back this week, way to go!

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 987
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    22eaSDDASFIKJASD
    Blog Entries

Holy ....! That's what I call a spotlight! Amazing work spotlight crew for bringing this back on track again!

Congrats to everyone who got a spotlight, every level spotlighted truely deserved it
    Last edited by FlipMeister; 05-30-2011 at 05:35 PM.

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Created Blog entry 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 7 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    craigmond
    Blog Entries

Good job. Sad face again, mine not there. Good job though.

Dang it, so close ... well at least I haz a spotlight nod.
    Thx spotlighters for this wonderfull community spotlight.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgana25
    The dedicated PSP crew have re-convened and burned through the lot
    OMG, they burnt our levels ?
    Last edited by nysudyrgh; 05-29-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|Outback Jack(Coming Late)|KAPOW!(Coming Soon)

Congratulations creators! This is the largest Community Spotlight in LBPC history, I believe, and all of you deserve it!

My Stuff
    LBP.me
    Moderator of the
    LittleBigPlanet Wiki!
    Feel free to PM me with any questions!

HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL IS OUT psyntens's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    PSYNTENS
    Blog Entries

Congratulations for all the Spotlight lvls. Really here has a lot of my favorites levels and big creators. I hv to see some levels of this list. Good worck of Spotlight team.

Sackperson Lieutenant
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 984
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Jggfij
    Blog Entries

A big hug to all the spotlighters!!!
    Great great great work.
    I'll mop the floor from all your sweat.
    You're amazing and made a lot of people happy.
    That's what the community needed.
    Thanks so much!

Sig by FJT

Thank you kindly for the spotlight and for getting another community spotlight back out so promptly. Sweet!
    BATTLEFIELD 3

I take all comers... wait what

Grand Den Mod-er of LBPC Morgana25's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,185
    Overall activity: 8.0%

PSN
    Morgana25

Congratulations to those spotlighted! Amazing number of epic levels this time around!

Special appreciation to the Spotlight crew and the new volunteers who've helped pull this spotlight out of the dark and into the light for the community. Your time and hard work is very much appreciated.

sig by chuck_18mp illustration by TheZimInvader

Chroma Stone Chronicles Veriddian's Gem | Pyrra's Gem | Cerrulean's Gem | Irridia's Gem | Abyssia's Lair
    Dragons of Myth Egypt | Teotihuacan | Iceland | Greece
    Fire and Ice
    Sackrificed MM Picked! lbp.me link for Sackrificed

Morgana25 on lbp.me

Don't mess with Morgana or you get the wand

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 544
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    ShadowriverUB
    Blog Entries

Yey, finally you guys make it, now i hope you guys keep up Gratualtions for all spotlighted ;]

Wow, what a list!!!

And I got a Retro spotlight.... for a Retro level! Thanks guys!

GREAT idea slowly going back through the levels from several months ago and doing backlog spotlighting. It allows a current spotlight without missing the older ones.

Congrats everyone!
    F4F Participant
    Levels published: F4F: LIBERATOR - Spotlighted!!!! -, Vectroids - MM Picked!!! Spotlighted!!!! -, Sea Dragon -Spotlighted-, Roll out the Barrel! -Spotlighted-, Splat Invaders III: Insurrection - Spotlighted-, Destiny! -Spotlighted! MM Community pick!-, Vertigo! -Spotlighted-, Splat Invaders Saga -Spotlighted! IGN Pick!-, Splat Invaders II: The Caverns of Splat -Spotlighted!-, Tiger Woods Mini Golf -Spotlighted!-, Starship Troopers -Spotlighted!-

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Recommendation Second Class 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    A_Morton
    Blog Entries

Woah, that's a looooong list!

Congrats to all who were picked and to the Spotlight team for getting this up and going again!
    Oh, hai.

Sackperson Lieutenant
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 984
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Jggfij
    Blog Entries

Oh, and congrats to the creators who got spotlighted!
    (I forgot... )

Sig by FJT

Congrats to all the spotlightees! I think this is the longest spotlight ever!

Also, thanks for all the nice words, it truly was a whole lotta work to get the PSP spotlight out.
    Last edited by anoken; 05-29-2011 at 08:30 PM.

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 329
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    darcyh_

awesome, good work everyone
    thanks to the people who have been spotlighted
    and to all the spotlight team
    and good work to velcrojonze, kaiju kid and nuclearfish who got 2 spotlighted levels each
    (i think i just thanked velcro 3 times)

woah that is a lot of levels
    Last edited by darcyh; 05-29-2011 at 08:24 PM.
    Check out my Levels: [PSP]
    PacMan (survival challenge) *spotlighted* Page 1 of Highest Rated
    Blizzard (survival challenge) *spotlighted*
    machinery mayhem (Survival Challenge)
    Across the Hilltops *new!*

coming soon: ???

Wow, that's a LOT of PSP spotlights!
    I'm extremely glad that the PSP side has exited it's temporary quell.
    It seems we have a new branch of exceptional creators to continue on the PSP legacy.
    It's amazing how many great levels were released, this spotlight sums it all up.
    Congrats to everyone who got in this issue of our glorious spotlight! ^_^

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast