BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default VITA game forum?

Why does LBPVITA not have a section on this forum?
    All the other LBP games got a forum before they were released so why not this game?
    For those who dont know what this is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAcK3FEatY0

2. Thanks!

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Created Blog entry 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 7 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    craigmond
    Blog Entries

Simply because it isnt out yet.

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Mercuy78
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by craigmond View Post
    Simply because it isnt out yet.
    LBP forum started before it was out, PSP forum started before it was out, LBP2 forum started before it was out, why not this one?

I think it's probably because there isn't really that much information on the game yet, but I guess this would probably be a good idea to have soon for speculation, ideas, and things of the such.

5. Thanks!

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 663
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    plasmavore
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Merc View Post
    I think it's probably because there isn't really that much information on the game yet, but I guess this would probably be a good idea to have soon for speculation, ideas, and things of the such.
    This is probably why.
    We just don't know much about the game at all, and when this forum was started when we'd only just had the LBP announcement, the forums were flooded (well, I say flooded.. There were only a few users back then.. ) with threads with ideas, people asking questions ("will there be weather?" etc.)

I'm guessing the admins don't want to go through that again...
    I finally got a new PS3, so I should be fairly active around here again! I missed you all!

7. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Kartavitalicious! Night Angel's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 844
    Overall activity: 41.0%

PSN
    NightAngel321
    Blog Entries

Plasmavore pretty much hit the pin on the foot. Although talking about level ideas and such would be fun, that will probably have the mods running around the forum like crazy. And I expect the LBP1 and/or PSP forum to be terminated in order to implement the Vita forum.

"Staring at Craftworld and creating unfinished levels since 2008."
    ★| The Space Temples Saga (Vita) | ★Journey of the Cosmos★ |★

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    rtm223
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Night Angel View Post
    that will probably have the mods running around the forum like crazy.
    Currently there are discussions about the Vita game going on in:
    1. General Gaming,
    2. Site Feedback,
    3. [LBP2] Everything else,
    4. [PSP] Everything else,
    5. News & Media
    6. General Media.

I have to run around like crazy to keep track... Call me biassed, but I think a Vita forum just makes sense... It's gonna happen sooner or later... The later it gets left then the more disparate the small amount of info about LBP Vita becomes and so the more likely people are to ask duplicate questions about stuff, making more work for the mods
    -- ? --

At this point, all we know about LBP Vita is who's developing it and what the gameplay could look like (those levels at E3 weren't story levels - in fact, the studio developing the game is still hiring level designers). There's no definitive title ("LittleBigPlanet" is its working title, nothing more) and there's no release window, let alone a release date.

As a result of the stark lack of information, there's barely anything to speculate about. Yes, we've got Vita-related discussions in many areas, but they're not flooding the forums. We're dealing with them just fine.

Look, if we were a LittleBigPlanet Vita-dedicated fansite, as soon as the announcement went live we would have put up LBP Vita forums. However, we're a big site with a broad focus. Adding another forum category is a big deal - there needs to be a certain amount of information floating about before we can justify it. With the current lack of info, speculation would be reiterative at best. That kind of topic redundancy tends to encourage spam and other pointlessness, and that's the last thing we want to do right now.

LBP Vita forums will come, probably soon. Just not right now. When there's more to talk about, we'll provide a place to talk about it.
    Last edited by ConfusedCartman; 06-22-2011 at 09:24 PM.
    Twitter: @michaelbuffaloe

I'm back! Have a question? Need help? Don't be shy; send me a PM!

As a temporary solution I suggest to rename the PSP section as "LittleBigPlanet portable" and move the Vita stuff in that.

Sig by FJT

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedCartman View Post
    At this point, all we know about LBP Vita is who's developing it and what the gameplay could look like (those levels at E3 weren't story levels - in fact, the studio developing the game is still hiring level designers). There's no definitive title ("LittleBigPlanet" is its working title, nothing more) and there's no release window, let alone a release date.

As a result of the stark lack of information, there's barely anything to speculate about. Yes, we've got Vita-related discussions in many areas, but they're not flooding the forums. We're dealing with them just fine.

Look, if we were a LittleBigPlanet Vita-dedicated fansite, as soon as the announcement went live we would have put up LBP Vita forums. However, we're a big site with a broad focus. Adding another forum category is a big deal - there needs to be a certain amount of information floating about before we can justify it. With the current lack of info, speculation would be reiterative at best. That kind of topic redundancy tends to encourage spam and other pointlessness, and that's the last thing we want to do right now.

LBP Vita forums will come, probably soon. Just not right now. When there's more to talk about, we'll provide a place to talk about it.
    I agree. I was going to say that there isn't really enough that has been revealed about the game to talk about yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyneru View Post
    I agree. I was going to say that there isn't really enough that has been revealed about the game to talk about yet.
    Still there are many discussions already scattered anywhere.
    And people in the Summer is not so busy, so they may want to speak and dream more

Sig by FJT

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Home Energy Reactor Mr_Fusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Mr_Fusion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSlayer View Post
    As a temporary solution I suggest to rename the PSP section as "LittleBigPlanet portable" and move the Vita stuff in that.
    This is the best place for it really.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 979
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    CyberSora

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSlayer View Post
    I think that's called Everything Else LBP for PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberSora View Post
    I think that's called Everything Else LBP for PSP.
    Whatev's. Wanna argue and fight about dat?

Sig by FJT

Keep Moving Forward ConverseFox's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    cory_7101995
    Blog Entries

Since it seems there isn't going to be a LittleBigPlanet Vita forums section added any time soon, I've made a group that anyone can view and join.

http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/group.php?groupid=1002

KEEP
    CALM

AND
    ALLONS-
    Y!

Follow me on Twitter @Cory_7101995

18. Thanks!

Added to my thread

20. Thanks!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast