BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Intermediate Logic Pack *Spotlighted*

Intermediate Logic Pack by Ricky-III

Current Stats:

26 | 181

From the LBPC community comes the (unofficial) Intermediate Logic Pack! This level follows the Beginner Logic Pack, By Struanmcd. If you have not, please play the Beginner before this one.

First off I'd like to thank Eagerneph for coming up with the original idea for making PSP logic packs, Darcyh for his ideas for the Counter switch room, Dragonember for the original template for the beginning of the level, Izhuk for a level object, and WoodburyRaider for beta testing the level.

After about a year in the making, I've finally released my first full level. I had originally aimed for this to be released in the beginning of this year, but after battling full thermo, breaking logic, and many other create mode issues, it's finally done and as perfect as I can get it.

Now about the level. For those who are wondering, this is not an exact replica of the PS3 Intermediate Logic Pack. It's still the same concept, but has a new scientist, new logic puzzles, level layout, and ending. Like the originals, the idea of the level is to mix fun platforming, visuals, and action with instructive tutorials improving and expanding your logic skills.
    -To collect the logic gates in this level, please copy the Logic Pack Intermediate Vault after playing the level!

Just to note, there is not going to be an Expert pack.
    Spoiler Spoiler - Bugs and issues (please read)
    Last edited by Ricky-III; 02-17-2012 at 03:15 AM.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Blog Entries

Awesome. I can't wait to see what changes you've made.
    Spotlighted PSP levels: Crisis, Catastrophe, Ceasefire, Chase, Collateral, Castaway, Contagion, Cruise 3D
    Shoutout to VelcroJonze, Taffey, anoken, Cory#s, nysudyrgh, AFP, alismuffin, Schark, Pulparindo15, doggy97, darcyh, himoks, JetArtois, Coxy, Ricky-III, BlackWolfe, MrObycek, comphermc, eagerneph, unc92sax, and everyone else. Thank you for being a great community!

3. Thanks!

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 366
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Blog Entries

I PSP lies left to the the PC screen, guess what I'm gonna do with it now.

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|[PLCC5] The Sketchlands *Spotlighted*|Tumblewood Cliffs (Coming Late)|BOMBS AWAY!(Coming Soon)

5. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WoodburyRaider View Post
    Awesome. I can't wait to see what changes you've made.
    Actually, I haven't made very much, I just fixed what you said and added in darcyh's logo. Thanks again!

I PSP lies left to the the PC screen, guess what I'm gonna do with it now.
    Uhhh... mmm... yeeaah I dunno, can I get back to you on that?
    My PSP broke, so I'm leaving the PSP side. See ya guys. My levels however will still be up.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP
    *Check out my Spotlighted PSP level: LBPC Intermediate Logic Pack
    Spoiler Spoiler - PSP Levels

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 329
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    darcyh_

good work ricky and everyone else involved
    it has been a while in the making so it is good to see that it is finally out.
    Check out my Levels: [PSP]
    PacMan (survival challenge) *spotlighted* Page 1 of Highest Rated
    Blizzard (survival challenge) *spotlighted*
    machinery mayhem (Survival Challenge)
    Across the Hilltops *new!*

coming soon: ???

8. Thanks!

I love me sum good ol' logic like mamma used to make! Will download this next time I explore the community moon!

Edit: Man that was a great logic showcase! I really enjoyed the challenge where you went back and forth pressing the two buttons while seeing the logic that made it work! Nice clean visual's help to keep your eyes focused on the logic. My only problem visual wise was the scientist. I don't really like those eyes but that is a personal problem. All in all an awesome addition to the logic showcase. Looking forward to the advanced logic level! Hopefully this one won't take a year to make :P
    Last edited by austimerr; 07-20-2011 at 11:12 PM.
    New PSP level out! The Imagi-mountain Adventure! Go forth and feel the awesomeness!

10. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by austimerr View Post
    I love me sum good ol' logic like mamma used to make! Will download this next time I explore the community moon!

Edit: Man that was a great logic showcase! I really enjoyed the challenge where you went back and forth pressing the two buttons while seeing the logic that made it work! Nice clean visual's help to keep your eyes focused on the logic. My only problem visual wise was the scientist. I don't really like those eyes but that is a personal problem. All in all an awesome addition to the logic showcase. Looking forward to the advanced logic level! Hopefully this one won't take a year to make :P
    It was all Darcy on the counter switch room. He thought of it and made the prototype. I just remade it in the level and gave some nicer visuals to it.
    Also, I wont be making an advanced pack, and right now no one is planning on it. I'm leaving psp create to work on some projects in lbp2.

Thanks for the feedback, just let me know if theres any future feedback youll need
    My PSP broke, so I'm leaving the PSP side. See ya guys. My levels however will still be up.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP

I really liked this ricky! The information is very good, and hopefully will help many.

There were a few spots that I felt were lacking aesthetically, but that's okay. It is, after all, a level about logic!

Anyways, I think you (and whoever else helped out) did a great job in this intermediate pack. There was some stuff in there I haven't even thought of! I'm looking forward to the advanced pack!
    New Level: Purple Passageway for LBP2.

13. Thanks!

awesome! can't wait to play this and maybe help with advanced!

THIS SENTENCE IS FALSE

15. Thanks!

Thank you everyone for all the praise! I worked very hard on this for a long time, and its nice to see everyone so far has enjoyed it!
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 378
    100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Blog Entries

I went through the level again and enjoyed it a lot. This is definitely worth and a . Great work here and hopefully you'll reconsider working on the Advanced pack. I'd gladly help out.
    Spotlighted PSP levels: Crisis, Catastrophe, Ceasefire, Chase, Collateral, Castaway, Contagion, Cruise 3D
    Shoutout to VelcroJonze, Taffey, anoken, Cory#s, nysudyrgh, AFP, alismuffin, Schark, Pulparindo15, doggy97, darcyh, himoks, JetArtois, Coxy, Ricky-III, BlackWolfe, MrObycek, comphermc, eagerneph, unc92sax, and everyone else. Thank you for being a great community!

18. Thanks!

Thanks woodbury, glad you enjoyed it. If someone were to step up and head the project I will help out, but I'm not going to head it, too much work and it seems from the last time that no one listens to me (unXpectiD) or is very motivated. Hopefully it will be made on day though.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP

20. Thanks!

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 329
    PSN
    darcyh_

we got a spotlight!
    well done ricky, you hard work has paid off.
    Check out my Levels: [PSP]
    PacMan (survival challenge) *spotlighted* Page 1 of Highest Rated
    Blizzard (survival challenge) *spotlighted*
    machinery mayhem (Survival Challenge)
    Across the Hilltops *new!*

coming soon: ???

Congrats on the spotlight! I know a ton of people of people worked on this so I congratulate you all!
    New Level: Purple Passageway for LBP2.

MY FIRST SPOTLIGHT!!!!!! YES!!!!! ckeckin it out now...
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP

24. Thanks!

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 220
    PSN
    doggy97
    Blog Entries

Gongratz! Those logic are helping me for my future levels!
    Twitteeeeerh
    LittleBIGPlanet 2 Creations!: Da Vinci's Workshop

_Lunar Creators_

LittleBIGPlanet Vita Creations : Nights' Bright Sides and World of Skyland

26. Thanks!

good to hear its already helping people! Glad its of use
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 487
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    JetArtois

Hey R3. This is the first time Ive downloaded and played this sort of level and Im pretty impressed. Some of its still over my head, must be an age thing (too old, not too young), but I will be able to try new things out now with some sort of guide. I dont know if you know but theres not much 'logic' in my levels, I feel quite good when I get a switch working and levers to push instead of push, if ya get me. Ive nothing bad to say or point anything wrong out, as Ive waffled on in the above, its beyond me. Looked great too mate. Great job to all and Ill be sure to check out anymore and find others. Great job on the spotlight.
    If youve had time dude to try my Treehouse level some FB would be nice, seems to be dryin up already, no worries if not though pal.
    PS3 LBP2 Level
    Alpine Abandon SPOTLIGHT NOD!!!

PSP Levels
    Treehouse Adventure. SPOTLIGHTED!!!
    Love's Me...Love's Me Not! SPOTLIGHT NOD!!! (Featured)
    Reds Dead, Detention! SPOTLIGHT NOD!!!
    Going For A Wander! (new and improved version) SPOTLIGHT NOD!!!

Thanks dude, I've actually played it already, I'll get you some feedback sometime soon, And you'll get logic eventually. It took me a couple months after discovering what it was to get pretty good at it, and then another two to master it.

Just start out with beginner logic pack type logic gates, see ho they work in create, and then work up from there. Good luck and thanks for the play!
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP

klr1996

best one yet my favorite part was the minigame type sackboy tracker and every thing was designed so cool i thought i was playing ps3 the car was a nice touch and i liked how it was made with good use of stickers and materials.
    Last edited by klr1996; 08-28-2011 at 03:01 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast