BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Thread: Stuff Galore.

Default Stuff Galore.

I have multiple ideas to share.

1- Sound Sensor
    detects a sound from a certain distance, and at either at least a certain volume, or ONLY a certain volume.

2- Look at rotator tweak
    look at sound. (other options above in the "Sound Sensor" area)

3- new material
    Jello. tweakable attributes- stretch ammount (before splitting) and bouncyness.
    [Generic Signature]

LBPCentral Contest Crew LBPC Contest Crew Dav1d0's Avatar
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    ForgottenEnigma

Well 1 and 2 could be done using tags, just switch a tag on at the same time as the sound and tweak the tag sensor settings

As for number 3... sure it would be great but I have a feeling it might be really thermo intensive

4. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dav1d0 View Post
    Well 1 and 2 could be done using tags, just switch a tag on at the same time as the sound and tweak the tag sensor settings
    if you can show me how to tweak tags so they send out a small signal (volume intensity) and show me a switch that senses when sackboy jumps, walks, etc, then I'll believe that.
    [Generic Signature]

You just put an and gate with subtraction for the sound thing (or variations if doing something different). then microchip with sound and tag wit the look at on whatever you want to rotate and jello would be hot... thermo-wise

Quote Originally Posted by koltonaugust View Post
    You just put an and gate with subtraction for the sound thing (or variations if doing something different). then microchip with sound and tag wit the look at on whatever you want to rotate
    that still doesn't do anything about following sackboy's movement sounds. and I'm not going to make a sound sensing system unless Mm actually releases a sound sensor.
    [Generic Signature]

Nice ideas, hope they make it so.
    If i had any single regret for the countless horrific events that have transpired in my wake... it's that i'm dying... D: *BOOM*

Quote Originally Posted by LBNinja View Post
    that still doesn't do anything about following sackboy's movement sounds. and I'm not going to make a sound sensing system unless Mm actually releases a sound sensor.
    Oh that's not what you wanted? Then i have no clue what you're saying :P