BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 52
  1. #1

    Default Crisis [SPOTLIGHTED]


    Spoiler Spoiler - From the 65th Spotlight Showcase

    The first part in a new level series. This is where it all begins. The decisions you make effect other people's perceptions of you forever.

    Enjoy this multi-path RPG-style level originally inspired by Spark151's Autumn Maple Leaves. This is my first attempt at a level with everything: story, platforming, and puzzles. Who knows? Maybe you'll even find it humorous with a hidden Spark151 reference.
    Last edited by WoodburyRaider; 10-16-2011 at 08:55 PM.


  2. #2

    Default

    That sounds great =)! I'll try to play it as soon as I can (probably tomorrow, cause my evil PSP doesn't want to accept the wifi here for some reason 0_0)
    "If things never changed there would be no butterflies."

    -author unknown-


  3. #3
    Enter The Void! nysudyrgh's Avatar
    Points: 39,984, Level: 61
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,169
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    That sounds great =)! I'll try to play it as soon as I can (probably tomorrow, cause my evil PSP Profile Crashed for some reason 0_0)

    (I couldn't resist, sorry Phalaina. )


    Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*


    Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|[PLCC5] The Sketchlands *Spotlighted*|Tumblewood Cliffs (Coming Late)|BOMBS AWAY!(Coming Soon)


  4. #4
    It was good. WoodburyRaider's Avatar
    Points: 29,372, Level: 52
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Everywhere™
    Posts
    1,556
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phalaina View Post
    That sounds great =)! I'll try to play it as soon as I can (probably tomorrow, cause my evil PSP doesn't want to accept the wifi here for some reason 0_0)
    Awesome. I hope you like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nysudyrgh View Post
    That sounds great =)! I'll try to play it as soon as I can (probably tomorrow, cause my evil PSP Profile Crashed for some reason 0_0)

    (I couldn't resist, sorry Phalaina. )
    Awesome. I hope you like it.
    Spotlighted PSP levels: Crisis, Catastrophe, Ceasefire, Chase, Collateral, Castaway, Contagion, Cruise 3D
    Shoutout to VelcroJonze, Taffey, anoken, Cory#s, nysudyrgh, AFP, alismuffin, Schark, Pulparindo15, doggy97, darcyh, himoks, JetArtois, Coxy, Ricky-III, BlackWolfe, MrObycek, comphermc, eagerneph, unc92sax, and everyone else. Thank you for being a great community!


  5. #5

    Default

    Sounds epic. Will try it soon!

  6. Thanks!


  7. #6

    Default

    I'm not too sure as of what date I can give you feedback BUT I AM pretty sure I will be able to give this a run through (Maybe two if there's enough bubbles) later on today. Rock on 'till then Woodbury.

  8. Thanks!


  9. #7

    Default

    This was awesome! I loved the choice that you had to make but I was sad that I couldn't save the guy with the sick flow . The level looked very nice and had some nice simple platforming and a fun but slightly over used puzzle. One problem I had with the level was that I left the sewer without the sticks went to the boy and he told me to go talk to the guy who was stuck in the tree. Then he told me to go talk to that other guy near the sewer (forgot his name) The speech bubble was there but he wasn't! Also what exactly did the ball do? Anyway this level was so awesome due to its RPG feel and its overall awesomeness. I gave it and a ! Can't wait for level two!
    New PSP level out! The Imagi-mountain Adventure! Go forth and feel the awesomeness!

  10. Thanks!


  11. #8
    It was good. WoodburyRaider's Avatar
    Points: 29,372, Level: 52
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Everywhere™
    Posts
    1,556
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schark1997 View Post
    Sounds epic. Will try it soon!
    Awesome, let me know what you think.

    Quote Originally Posted by The-Questor View Post
    I'm not too sure as of what date I can give you feedback BUT I AM pretty sure I will be able to give this a run through (Maybe two if there's enough bubbles) later on today. Rock on 'till then Woodbury.
    TQ you're back! I hope you like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by austimerr View Post
    This was awesome! I loved the choice that you had to make but I was sad that I couldn't save the guy with the sick flow . The level looked very nice and had some nice simple platforming and a fun but slightly over used puzzle. One problem I had with the level was that I left the sewer without the sticks went to the boy and he told me to go talk to the guy who was stuck in the tree. Then he told me to go talk to that other guy near the sewer (forgot his name) The speech bubble was there but he wasn't! Also what exactly did the ball do? Anyway this level was so awesome due to its RPG feel and its overall awesomeness. I gave it and a ! Can't wait for level two!
    Thanks for the feedback austimerr! Don't worry about the guy with sick flow, he'll make another appearance soon enough. I originally thought about not having them tell you to go back to the sewer if you didn't grab the wood initially, but then I was like "Meh, might as well add that in too." The reason the guy didn't show up for you was because it just so happened that at the exact moment you left the sewer and triggered the "cutscene," the guy attempted to emit himself but the bird you saw earlier got in his way. It's a random glitch that I couldn't fix and you just got terribly unlucky that you triggered it at exactly the right thirteen second time interval and I'm sorry for that. Anyways, I'm glad you were able to ignore that and continue on, Part II is on its way.
    Spotlighted PSP levels: Crisis, Catastrophe, Ceasefire, Chase, Collateral, Castaway, Contagion, Cruise 3D
    Shoutout to VelcroJonze, Taffey, anoken, Cory#s, nysudyrgh, AFP, alismuffin, Schark, Pulparindo15, doggy97, darcyh, himoks, JetArtois, Coxy, Ricky-III, BlackWolfe, MrObycek, comphermc, eagerneph, unc92sax, and everyone else. Thank you for being a great community!

  12. #9

    Default

    I'm downloading it now, I cant wait to play through the whole thing and see what you changed.
    My PSP broke, so I'm leaving the PSP side. See ya guys. My levels however will still be up.
    On LBP1 | LBP2 | LBP PSP
    *Check out my Spotlighted PSP level: LBPC Intermediate Logic Pack
    Spoiler Spoiler - PSP Levels

  13. Thanks!


  14. #10
    It was good. WoodburyRaider's Avatar
    Points: 29,372, Level: 52
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Everywhere™
    Posts
    1,556
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricky3 View Post
    I'm downloading it now, I cant wait to play through the whole thing and see what you changed.
    Thanks, let me know if there are two speech bubbles that are still messed up on the "good" path. I'm working on fixing it now so you may want to hold back on the download or let me know if you think it's worth republishing for. For some reason, when you push the thermo like I did, speech bubbles have a tendency to add/lose random characters, another annoying glitch on the PSP version.
    Last edited by WoodburyRaider; 08-01-2011 at 05:21 PM.
    Spotlighted PSP levels: Crisis, Catastrophe, Ceasefire, Chase, Collateral, Castaway, Contagion, Cruise 3D
    Shoutout to VelcroJonze, Taffey, anoken, Cory#s, nysudyrgh, AFP, alismuffin, Schark, Pulparindo15, doggy97, darcyh, himoks, JetArtois, Coxy, Ricky-III, BlackWolfe, MrObycek, comphermc, eagerneph, unc92sax, and everyone else. Thank you for being a great community!

  15. #11
    U. of Jah Rastafari Random's Avatar
    Points: 12,582, Level: 33
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    randomperson3459
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Where you ask?
    Posts
    648
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Crisis
    WoodburyRider
    Score: 8/10
    Rating:

    This is where it all begins.

    Spoiler Spoiler - Crisis


    Basically most of the marks were polishing issues.

  16. Thanks!


  17. #12

    Default

    Hey I'm back with the feedback!
    Well I have to say Woodbury this level was fantastic! Everything worked fine. I really enjoyed this level. It has great gameplay, puzzles, characters and an epic story.
    + for you and can't wait to see part 2.

  18. Thanks!


  19. #13
    It was good. WoodburyRaider's Avatar
    Points: 29,372, Level: 52
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Everywhere™
    Posts
    1,556
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Crisis
    WoodburyRider
    Score: 8/10
    Rating:

    This is where it all begins.

    Spoiler Spoiler - Crisis


    Basically most of the marks were polishing issues.
    Thanks for the top-quality review Random. Like I said in the chat, the polishing errors occurred at random and were not there in previous beta releases but appeared out of nowhere instead. I admit that the story should have been less focused on small little tasks, but I had changed the way the story progressed multiple times along the way and this seemed to flow the best. As for the material choice, I think it's just personal preference so I respect your opinion. I also kept the stone in the level to keep the flow of materials consistent throughout. The minor errors were a result of what appears to be me pushing the thermo over its limits. Apparently, it can really destroy the wording in speech bubbles.

    Quote Originally Posted by schark1997 View Post
    Hey I'm back with the feedback!
    Well I have to say Woodbury this level was fantastic! Everything worked fine. I really enjoyed this level. It has great gameplay, puzzles, characters and an epic story.
    + for you and can't wait to see part 2.
    Thanks Schark! I'm glad to hear it all worked out well for you. Did you play both paths (good and bad)? Part II is currently in the works and is looking good.
    Spotlighted PSP levels: Crisis, Catastrophe, Ceasefire, Chase, Collateral, Castaway, Contagion, Cruise 3D
    Shoutout to VelcroJonze, Taffey, anoken, Cory#s, nysudyrgh, AFP, alismuffin, Schark, Pulparindo15, doggy97, darcyh, himoks, JetArtois, Coxy, Ricky-III, BlackWolfe, MrObycek, comphermc, eagerneph, unc92sax, and everyone else. Thank you for being a great community!

  20. Thanks!


  21. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodburyRaider View Post
    Did you play both paths (good and bad)?
    Oh, didn't even know that there is a possibility like choosing between good and evil... hmm that's also original. Will play it again as the bad guy. Thanks again!

  22. Thanks!


  23. #15
    Sack JetArtois's Avatar
    Points: 7,663, Level: 26
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 487
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    JetArtois
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Castle Gresley, England, Earth
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Will try this tonight pal.
    PS3 LBP2 Level
    Alpine Abandon SPOTLIGHT NOD!!!

    PSP Levels
    Treehouse Adventure. SPOTLIGHTED!!!
    Love's Me...Love's Me Not! SPOTLIGHT NOD!!! (Featured)
    Reds Dead, Detention! SPOTLIGHT NOD!!!
    Going For A Wander! (new and improved version) SPOTLIGHT NOD!!!

  24. Thanks!


  25. #16
    It was good. WoodburyRaider's Avatar
    Points: 29,372, Level: 52
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Everywhere™
    Posts
    1,556
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schark1997 View Post
    Oh, didn't even know that there is a possibility like choosing between good and evil... hmm that's also original. Will play it again as the bad guy. Thanks again!
    Yup. In this level the end result is the same, however, you have to get there a little differently with varying speech bubbles along the way. All the levels will have this morality feature.

    Quote Originally Posted by JetArtois View Post
    Will try this tonight pal.
    Great! Tell me what you think.
    Spotlighted PSP levels: Crisis, Catastrophe, Ceasefire, Chase, Collateral, Castaway, Contagion, Cruise 3D
    Shoutout to VelcroJonze, Taffey, anoken, Cory#s, nysudyrgh, AFP, alismuffin, Schark, Pulparindo15, doggy97, darcyh, himoks, JetArtois, Coxy, Ricky-III, BlackWolfe, MrObycek, comphermc, eagerneph, unc92sax, and everyone else. Thank you for being a great community!

  26. Thanks!


  27. #17

    Default

    Ok, i go to the moon community to download.
    Thank you

  28. Thanks!


  29. #18
    Sackperson Sergeant CyberSora's Avatar
    Points: 43,271, Level: 64
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 979
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    CyberSora
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,870

    Default

    Behold, CyberSora finally giving a review!

    The Good
    Gameplay was short, sadly. However, I loved your storyline! The whole inFAMOUS feel of the Kama system was excellent, and I was excited to see more of it (until the scoreboard came up). As for the visuals, I think you nailed them perfectly. There were moments where I thought the level was empty, though, so try to add more things in your next one. Maybe a bush or forest?

    The Bad
    Pretty much the empty-ness in the level. Not only that, but some parts were ridiculously hard to conquer. Like the tree where the stool is; the branch was too low, so I had to jump multiple times to get on the higher branch. And the first place where you meet the girl about Africa: not only did that confuse me about the plot, but it was a little bit difficult trying to get out when a front layer of gas could kill you if you plane-switched by accident.

    The Mystery
    That girl. I NEED TO KNOW WHY SHE WAS DOWN THERE, AND WHO SHE IS! I'm determined to find out, even though I think you're just using it as a secret to tease us of the next level.

    Overall, and a . Excellent job Woodbury.

  30. Thanks!


  31. #19
    It was good. WoodburyRaider's Avatar
    Points: 29,372, Level: 52
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Everywhere™
    Posts
    1,556
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pulparindo15 View Post
    Ok, i go to the moon community to download.
    Awesome! I noticed your signature, I can't wait to play your new levels on the way, but still, take your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberSora View Post
    Behold, CyberSora finally giving a review!

    The Good
    Gameplay was short, sadly. However, I loved your storyline! The whole inFAMOUS feel of the Kama system was excellent, and I was excited to see more of it (until the scoreboard came up). As for the visuals, I think you nailed them perfectly. There were moments where I thought the level was empty, though, so try to add more things in your next one. Maybe a bush or forest?

    The Bad
    Pretty much the empty-ness in the level. Not only that, but some parts were ridiculously hard to conquer. Like the tree where the stool is; the branch was too low, so I had to jump multiple times to get on the higher branch. And the first place where you meet the girl about Africa: not only did that confuse me about the plot, but it was a little bit difficult trying to get out when a front layer of gas could kill you if you plane-switched by accident.

    The Mystery
    That girl. I NEED TO KNOW WHY SHE WAS DOWN THERE, AND WHO SHE IS! I'm determined to find out, even though I think you're just using it as a secret to tease us of the next level.

    Overall, and a . Excellent job Woodbury.
    Cyber...I'm shocked at your reviewing capabilities!

    Since the good parts make me feel all warm and bubbly inside, I'll just comment on the bad areas.

    I don't really know what you mean by empty-ness, I assume you're referring to the lack of things to do in most areas and not the aesthetics? I completely agree that there could be more, but that dang thermo, it gets me every time. About the tree, you had trouble climbing it? Silly Cyber, you're meant to grab on to the material conveniently placed under the branch for you to "climb" up. If you needed help getting up on the tree in the first place, you just swing from grabbing on to the tire swing. (I assume you already knew that part though.) Anyways, I'm glad you enjoyed it, there's a lot more Moral Moments to come.
    Spotlighted PSP levels: Crisis, Catastrophe, Ceasefire, Chase, Collateral, Castaway, Contagion, Cruise 3D
    Shoutout to VelcroJonze, Taffey, anoken, Cory#s, nysudyrgh, AFP, alismuffin, Schark, Pulparindo15, doggy97, darcyh, himoks, JetArtois, Coxy, Ricky-III, BlackWolfe, MrObycek, comphermc, eagerneph, unc92sax, and everyone else. Thank you for being a great community!

  32. Thanks!


  33. #20
    Sackperson Sergeant CyberSora's Avatar
    Points: 43,271, Level: 64
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 979
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    CyberSora
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodburyRaider View Post
    Silly Cyber, you're meant to grab on to the material conveniently placed under the branch for you to "climb" up.


    Well, do I win a prize for doing it the hard way?

  34. Thanks!


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •