BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Threaded View

Talking Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy 1

Hey guys I finally have my first full lbp2 level out! So this level has been in the making for about 6 months, most of the time was spend teaching myself the new logic and loads of small editing. I procrastinated this level too so that may be 2 months right there Anyways this level is the first in a series recreation of the original Jak & Daxter ps2 game. I've tried to tailor it to be almost identical to the orignal. I hope you guys enjoy it and have fun, one important thing to note, this level uses emmiters for the level so if you don't play by yourself or have a fancy dacorated and stickered costume, the emitters will fail so please keep that in mind Also I would like to thank the following individuals who helped me along the way:
    • Comphermc, his littlebigtutorials vids really helped me get my logic on
    • iBubek for his sackbot emotions microchip
    • Deviangeek for his sackbot checkpoint system
    • L1GhTmArE for his day/night cycle
    • All my beta testers, you know who you are
    • Random friends for the awesome moral support
    • The lbp community, all of you guys had something interesting going on, whether it was a small tutorial or a random post that got my mighty brain gears up and running, I had to learn everything about lbp2 for making this and I owe you guys a nice big 'ole
    So enjoy!

Teaser Vid Courtesy Of MrFusion Who Is An Almighty Awesome Dude

Please provide feedback first before asking me to play your level
    Last edited by damaz10; 01-17-2012 at 04:20 PM.

2. Thanks!