If anybody remembers this old computer game, I tried to recreate it. As of now, there are seven total levels. Each level has different puzzles and gameplay that require some strategic planning. I tried to make the difficulty increase as the levels progress. Level 8 is in the workshop right now and when it is released, it will be the most difficult level to complete by far. The menu that can be seen in the screenshot shows that you can click the level option if you want to choose a specific level.
- Now you have to hold L1 or R1 for 3 seconds to restart or skip a level. 9/27/11
- Added the ability to use the directional pad. 9/27/11
- Redesigned restart screens with retro font. 9/15/11
- Improved movement of Chip so he doesn't constantly get stuck near walls.
- Gave the title screens way more polish and a retro feel.
- Added help guide near a section in level 3 that people get confused at.
Screenshots below are out of date, and I will try to replace them ASAP.
Results 1 to 15 of 27
Thread: Chip's Challenge
Last edited by Greensmurfy; 09-27-2011 at 08:13 AM.