BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Sadsiren

Default Collecting Items in Community Levels

I tried skimming though this part of the forum before posting, but I didn't notice this specific problem being mentioned. For the past few days, when I've been playing levels downloaded from the Community Moon, some of them are acting like I'm not collecting all items, when in fact I'm certain I have. Sometimes the prize orbs will just look like large bubbles with no prize in them, but once I reach the end of the level, it acts like I've not collected all items. I wondered if maybe some prizes were just being REALLY well hidden, but in a small level I played just now (SPY program by Deesilvernoid), I checked every where possible, counted the large bubbles I was seeing, and can only assume that for whatever reason either the prizes aren't loading, or these large bubbles are being counted as prizes when they're not, because only 1 of the 6 prizes loaded.

I'm sorry if this is confusing to follow, but I'd like to know if it's a known problem or if it's a sign of profile corruption. >.>

This happens to everyone so don't worry. It's just a bug that SCEE Cambridge didn't fix. Sometimes the empty prize bubbles doesn't count even when they have been collected.

3. Thanks!

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    doggy97
    Blog Entries

Yeah... This is true what I saw few months ago!
    0/12 prize bubbles collected and 12 empty prize bubbles spotted O_O
    Twitteeeeerh
    LittleBIGPlanet 2 Creations!: Da Vinci's Workshop

_Lunar Creators_

LittleBIGPlanet Vita Creations : Nights' Bright Sides and World of Skyland

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Blog Entries

Yup, Empty prize bubbles don't get detected, even tho the game registers them, making you unable to collect all the prizes. :C

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|[PLCC5] The Sketchlands *Spotlighted*|Tumblewood Cliffs (Coming Late)|BOMBS AWAY!(Coming Soon)