BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Green Dino Bone View Post
    ...go close to the scoreboard, but not too close to activate it, press triangle to read Robbo's magic mouth and then as soon as you press O, run over the scoreboard as the camera is adjusting back to you. You will not activate the scoreboard if you do it right. This works all the time if there is cutscene magic mouth near a scoreboard.
    Here's a couple more levels you can try this technique on;
    -Didgeridoo Didgeridon't (you can go inside a didgeridoo afterwards and escape the level)
    -Fun Pharoah (It works on this one but, there's some kind of invisible spikes to kill you)
    My Levels (from oldest to newest):
    Big Tree, Shipping Docks, Dreamtime, Sacktoy's House Adventure, Harvest Fields, Sewer or Later,
    Sack Racing Championship (SPOTLIGHT NOD) (Re-published), The Deep Blue, Enter the Fantasy, Think Pink!
    Coming Soon:
    Uplifting

2. Thanks!

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    gdboneman

I can't help it, I keep on finding more:

Thieves' Den G1: At the bit with the pots that you move under the walls to get past into the roo mwith the key, put the taller pot under the wall, but put it a bit to the right. Go under the wall and grab the tall pot from the right and pull it out from underneath, then you're stuck unless you retry. Or you can pull the pot all the way into the key room and then you're stuck forever.

Thieves' Den G2: Hold the key verticaly as you take it the the cage, move it towards the mag key switch fast to build up speed, let go before it touches it and run right really fast and you can escape the trap door.
    Big Tree, Shipping Docks, Dreamtime, Sacktoy's House Adventure, Harvest Fields, Sewer or Later,
    Sack Racing Championship (SPOTLIGHT NOD) (Re-published), The Deep Blue, Enter the Fantasy, Think Pink!
    Coming Soon:
    Uplifting

4. Thanks!

Wow! Solid work GDB!

*Team Picked*

My PSP Creations:
    Pirates of the Seven Seas: Part I, Part II (both Spotlighted)

(I wish I didn't make this thread, he became crazy. D
    Yeah, good work GD.

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|Outback Jack(Coming Late)|KAPOW!(Coming Soon)

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    gdboneman

Mwah ha ha ha ha ha (evil laugh). I have ultimate fail power! Wait... that came out wrong. Anyway, last one I PROMISE!

Hopping Mad: When you first get in the pogo-stick, angle it left a bit so it leans on the blocks. Then try to switch to the back layer, jump down, move the pogo out of the way and then you can play the level POGO-LESS!

(sigh, I think I need a break)
    Coming Soon:
    Uplifting

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    doggy97
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by schark1994 View Post
    Oh I got one! The first Turbo! level (forgot the name), near the scoreboard there is that Robo guy. You can jump on his head and then with a bit timing jump up, then to the left and escape the level.
    I have already told it :l
    Twitteeeeerh
    LittleBIGPlanet 2 Creations!: Da Vinci's Workshop

LittleBIGPlanet Vita Creation : Nights' Bright Sides ^

Quote Originally Posted by doggy97 View Post
    I have already told it :l
    When? Sub Standard isn't the first level. I was talking about the first one!

*Team Picked*

My PSP Creations:
    Pirates of the Seven Seas: Part I, Part II (both Spotlighted)

10. Thanks!

I see its time to update the OP, i'll get to it!

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|Outback Jack(Coming Late)|KAPOW!(Coming Soon)

7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    doggy97
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by schark1994 View Post
    When? Sub Standard isn't the first level. I was talking about the first one!
    Oh? Gotta try it out!
    Twitteeeeerh

Interesting sorscarlils, but you forgot to put the level name in your post, edit pwease?

EDIT: Lady_Luck, you're quicker than your own shadow!

Levels PSP:

Levels PSVITA:

14. Thanks!

DD thinks I'm AWESOME :) Lady_Luck__777's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 1,054
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Lady_Luck__777
    Blog Entries

Lol I try to get bots as quickly as I can.

Published LBP2 Levels:The Midnight Journey , County Fun Fair
    Published LBP1 Levels: Aquarium Adventure, Temple Of The Dragons, Shapes, The Goodies Store
    Aquarium Adventure Video (Thx Sackboy223): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bho5KKC8w4

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.
    The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

16. Thanks!

Haha, I didn't even have the time to make a sarcastic joke.

Levels PSP:

Levels PSVITA:

18. Thanks!

This is all true but I thought the main problem was the lack of overall narrative. "Lets have a carnival", thats great.

In my derp around in the level "Flying Saucers" I managed to find another fail.
    Ok, after defeating the alien boss, you come at the end, and there you'll find a row of clouds with strings attached to them.
    There's a big wooden wall to prevent you from escaping but after some bouncing, you're able to get over, and thus escape.

Levels PSP:

Levels PSVITA:

21. Thanks!

PSN
    doggy97
    Blog Entries

I tried that out but I got bored and I didn't succeed to do that :c
    Twitteeeeerh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast