Ok this one is ridiculously better looking that all your other levels. It also feels more polished and solid. Congrats and keep up your good work.
Some stuff that catched my attention:
- Love you bubble tombs that you open the lid.
- It's cool to "read a book" instead of having some text outta nowhere.
- You grabable wheels are cool. I like to go inside them to get the bubbles.
I had some problems too...
- This one is more like a suggestion to avoid cheap deaths. You know those pillars that projects you on the ceiling so you spike yourself?
I've totally been had. Not because I didn't see the movement of the collumn and missed my jumps but because I didn't have the reflex to know it was harmfull. I would suggest to give a visual hint of some kind to the player so he can tell there's danger.
Now the "how" would be yours to find but what i'd personally do is make the spike or some part of the spikes visible. You could also change the color of the lights that are on the dangerous pillars.
- Second thing is that right now i'm stucked. I really feel like I suck at the game now because there's nothing grabable in that room, the hanging sack doesn't bring me anywhere and I can't go back from the room so either there's a bug or I really didn't get what i'm supposed to do...
Here's the room.
Results 46 to 46 of 46
02-01-2009 #46Currently studying level design!
My best LBP1 levels: (from oldest to newest)
- Ultra Beginners and Girlfriends
- Crazy Train! (hard/normal)(better in LBP1)
- Sack's On The Beach
- A Bark In the Dark (hard and normal)
- Space Sack's Adventures: The Blue Planet (LBP1 only)
- Death Swamp (hard)(LBP1 only)