BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I agree, I cant really see any point in introducing a new paintgun, we really have everything we need to make our own super paint gun if we want (just not one we can carry around, so no paintzooka or paint M1 carbine) but I think we really have enough with the one paint gun, this game is supposed to be nonviolent at heart, and adding more guns to the mix will really take away from that.

PS Network : Madafaku

Guy who left for months Sackdragon's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    GreenPikaNoob

Quote Originally Posted by misterwonderloo View Post
    no....NO..... no more PAINTINATORS please......................................
    Agreed. The Paintinator is SO overused.

You people need to think outside the box....WATER! water gun big variety of them come in tweak menu

First Paintball Gun course *VIDEO*
    Easy ATV Course, Old ATV Course, A Day Of A Simple Getaway, Vehicle Rides, Tower Of Power!, How To Make Anti-Gravity Vehicles, Echo Central Park, Exploding House Test, Olympic Jumping Race, DarkCloud 2(Sack Saga), Sunset drive

I just wish the paintinator had more velocity. At times it is hard to aim because the bullets fall so fast.

i hope they do make it so you can make modifications to the paintinator in lbp2, i mean come on it would be awesome if you could make assualt rifles from them and i mean think of how many there could be like smg's, rocket launchers, snipers, miniguns, etc. It varies it a lot more to make a better action level, i mean it would look a lot better if you could customize them becaue it would vary the levels a lot more. There really good for your odd bits of action but i think it has more potential

Like changing the skin of the paintinator?, that could be possible, and being able of what to emit, probably makes the creataniator pointless
    You can also change the sound it make.

Game Designer of AWESOME! Deviantgeek's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 763
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Your First Group 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    Deviantgeek

This thread is about two years old, but whatever.

Make a creatinator-paintiator. i want a gun to shoot things, not a helmet.

It would be funny if Mm made a new Paintinator, because: us PSPers haven't even got the first one!

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Your First Group 10000 Experience Points 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Velcrohead-

I doubt I'll ever use the Paintinator again, what with the Creatinator.. I might make me a paint-rpg-cluster gun soon

edenthomas_x

creatinator?

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 845
    Created Blog entry 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 7 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    craigmond
    Blog Entries

Paintinatorifle
    Paint 'o' Machinegun
    PainterSniper
    Ray Paintengun.

Get these in LBP2 and LBP overall.

LBPC Bounty Hunter Devious_Oatmeal's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 828
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Cryogen00

Or the Paint-K-47. lol

But, it would have been easier if they just made the paintinator the creatinator. Rather than bother making a whole nother weapon, they could have just converted the gun. Heck, the creatinator made the gun obsolete anyways. They could of had it become the Creaternator PV2, or just the CPV2. Basically, since they came out with the creatinator, the metal gear pack is pretty much useless. (Except for the music and the neon material, OR the Music maker and the Neon materials in LBP2)

Perhaps the PV2 could have been a double hand held. Like a rifle or machine gun.
    Last edited by Devious_Oatmeal; 04-02-2011 at 09:07 PM.

I still really REALLY wish this game was on PC as well. So much potential.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 378
    100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cryogen View Post
    Or the Paint-K-47. lol

But, it would have been easier if they just made the paintinator the creatinator. Rather than bother making a whole nother weapon, they could have just converted the gun. Heck, the creatinator made the gun obsolete anyways. They could of had it become the Creaternator PV2, or just the CPV2. Basically, since they came out with the creatinator, the metal gear pack is pretty much useless. (Except for the music and the neon material, OR the Music maker and the Neon materials in LBP2)

Perhaps the PV2 could have been a double hand held. Like a rifle or machine gun.
    I personally would like to see dual-wield weapons (one in each hand). This could look interesting maybe even just as part of a costume in the "Hands" section so that sackbots could appear to be firing out of something rather than their hands...then again I found another way with holograms, the appearance just doesn't look right being all shiny. They could also make a gun that could fire bullets, only they don't hurt other players they just destroy the surroundings and bots.
    Spotlighted PSP levels: Crisis, Catastrophe, Ceasefire, Chase, Collateral, Castaway, Contagion, Cruise 3D
    Shoutout to VelcroJonze, Taffey, anoken, Cory#s, nysudyrgh, AFP, alismuffin, Schark, Pulparindo15, doggy97, darcyh, himoks, JetArtois, Coxy, Ricky-III, BlackWolfe, MrObycek, comphermc, eagerneph, unc92sax, and everyone else. Thank you for being a great community!

7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Cryogen00

When the gun starts firing real bullets, it goes out of the cartoon violence section, and into the mature. (I think)

You could just use stickers and the controllinator to "simulate" shooting a gun though.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 378
    100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cryogen View Post
    When the gun starts firing real bullets, it goes out of the cartoon violence section, and into the mature. (I think)

You could just use stickers and the controllinator to "simulate" shooting a gun though.
    Oh I guess I didn't mean real bullets but like maybe small shiny holograms that explode? Just a thought but I realize it would probably be too violent so maybe just akimbo paintinators.
    Spotlighted PSP levels: Crisis, Catastrophe, Ceasefire, Chase, Collateral, Castaway, Contagion, Cruise 3D
    Shoutout to VelcroJonze, Taffey, anoken, Cory#s, nysudyrgh, AFP, alismuffin, Schark, Pulparindo15, doggy97, darcyh, himoks, JetArtois, Coxy, Ricky-III, BlackWolfe, MrObycek, comphermc, eagerneph, unc92sax, and everyone else. Thank you for being a great community!

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 845
    Created Blog entry 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 7 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    craigmond
    Blog Entries

Okay a paintinator gun that does fire paint it fires player2. How cool would that be shooting your friends across levels.

Easyish guys. If you grab a sackbot, give it a paintintaor your ready to go. You can do either one of the two:

Give it a Recevier controllinator that doesn't override the sackbot that has logic to make full auto/semi auto/three burst between it and a normal controllinator that overides it.
    OR
    When a sackbot is holding the paintinator, hold it, click copy, move somewhere else and Hold X down whilst placing and you will go on to the pantinator tweak menu. From here you can tweak what it fires, the linear rate, fire rate and most things you find on the creatornator menu.
    Last edited by sackruler905; 04-09-2011 at 06:00 PM. Reason: TYPO

PSN
    Cryogen00

Quote Originally Posted by craigmond View Post
    Okay a paintinator gun that does fire paint it fires player2. How cool would that be shooting your friends across levels.
    Hmmm...... There was a thread a while back that was talking about shooting a new bot somewhere to shoot "yourself" up higher. It was kind of hard to pull off... But you just gave me an idea to make a level with it... Not 2-player though.

It'll be similar to portal.

(By the way, in order to make you "shoot yourself", you need to have a cool-down time)
    Last edited by Devious_Oatmeal; 04-10-2011 at 06:53 AM.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 683
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    100 Experience Points Your First Group Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points 7 days registered
    PSN
    Jakest123
    Blog Entries

A paintinator that was free would be even better.

PSN
    Cryogen00

A creatinator is basically a paintinator... It just doesn't look like a gun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3