BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Red face Crown head-wear for Sackboy!

Hi all you sack folks! Welcome to my crown costume tutorial! Here I'll show you how to make a crown for Sackboy.

1. First put a builders hat on (forgot the name and where I got it from ) and put a yellow sticker all over it.

1.jpg

2. Then sticker these parts red.

2.jpg

3. Now put jewellery decorations on it like this.

2.jpg

And there you have your own crown! If you like you can even be creative and do it your style!

(sorry I had to use paint to show you and not screenshots...)

I don't want to be rude, but I guess pretty much everyone around here knoes how to use stickers.

I gotta agree with pivottt. I don't think people really need a tutorial to know how to decorate their costumes.

Spoiler Spoiler - Aw yiss.

Well like they say they can, but still, some people dont find any good ideas and just reading a simple tutorial can enlighten anyone. so many thanks ^_^

ALS_TheGamer

Hey, I respect your idea, but, I think, if too many people are participating in contests is cause they prefer wear the original crown and not a fake one. ( Also the participate just for fun, of course )

waterz confrmd 4 lbp3!!@@ Cronos Dage's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points Your First Group
    PSN
    Pharmer9T2
    Blog Entries

ALS_TheGamer, this is for making a crown. Enough said.

Hehehhe... I'm a noob at posting pictures

Nothing against you but the pictures aren't very great! There are better things!