BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Rescued -:|:- Part 1: Fresh Blood, Old Stone -:|:- 1 Player (Top Down Shooter)

My first level post on LbpCentral! I hope you guys like it, it's pretty legit.
    If anyone could maybe help me find a better way to do cut-scenes so that they are skip-able, PLEAES let me know!
    Photos taken in Rescued...
    Last edited by rottenrob; 01-18-2012 at 07:42 AM. Reason: First Post (getting used to lbpcentral forums)

Seems like fun! I'll queue it.

3. Thanks!

Queued it,I'll check it out later.

I think I have a touch of Muppet Fever.

5. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Home Energy Reactor Mr_Fusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Mr_Fusion
    Blog Entries

Ok... WOW. Amazing.

This is mind blowingly good, very smart HUD design, way points, the guide. The locators that flash, the guide even showing you the other members of your party!

The footprints. The flowers, your design. All top notch. Your controls are good and responsive the only thing I had trouble with was the melee, I almost saw no need for it as you take damage pretty quickly I found it easier to just fire dodge while reloading and then finish the job.

Great stuff, your cutscenes were fine. I don't see or notice any issue with them, but then again I got distracted with trekking pink goo all over the place!

LBPCentral Spotlight CrewCurmudgeon Extraordinaire biorogue's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 287
    Overall activity: 78.0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    jester946
    Blog Entries

got it queued

----------

Follow me on the twitterz @bioswoop

Thanks Fusion It took me a few months to make I appreciate the good criticism and the great review. And by a few months I mean 6 haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Fusion View Post
    Ok... WOW. Amazing.

This is mind blowingly good, very smart HUD design, way points, the guide. The locators that flash, the guide even showing you the other members of your party!

The footprints. The flowers, your design. All top notch. Your controls are good and responsive the only thing I had trouble with was the melee, I almost saw no need for it as you take damage pretty quickly I found it easier to just fire dodge while reloading and then finish the job.

Great stuff, your cutscenes were fine. I don't see or notice any issue with them, but then again I got distracted with trekking pink goo all over the place!

9. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Home Energy Reactor Mr_Fusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Mr_Fusion
    Blog Entries

6 monts you say... I sure hope the next one is closer than that!

i am revamping everything to avoid glitches, to implement new logic features that I've been working on separately, and to make a dynamic HUDs so the badguys and the HUD are less therm heavy. I've already done most of this.
    All I need to do now is recreate my Assistant and squad men (as there will hopefully be more than the original 4 squad members), each with corresponding dynamic HUDs (dynamic as in one or two HUDs that lock on to squad members in close vicinity to the the main character).
    The vehicle logic I've created for this will be implimented even further in my next level.. you guys are gonna love the vehicle combat, and I'm making this very RTS compatible so we'll see where it goes. maybe ill make a standalone rst/top-down shooter with my created logic next time. It's easily possible, and everything runs smoothly. but for now i really wanna stick to the story I have here. Its gonna get really good and if youre a stargate person youll like it a lot!

It should only take a month or two to get part 2 on my moon
    Last edited by rottenrob; 01-25-2012 at 01:11 AM. Reason: including date i will publish part 2