BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Hybrid View

Jolly Roger's Ace Pilot llZombieHunterll's Avatar
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered Created Album pictures 100 Experience Points Your First Group 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    llZombieHunterll
    Blog Entries

Default MiG 31 Super Advanced Plane (2 weeks)

so i made a MiG 31, and really disapointed by the amount of plays, its some.. i guess.... but compare it to most cool page levels its like none. (and it way better than most of thoose dumb cool page levels, am i right?) well here it is, i spent 2 weeks, the logic is based on the real thing. i have some images here,
    Yea, theres the two pictures i got, one of it in flight, the other of the logic. heres a level link (lbp.me):
    http://lbp.me/v/9ydyrg if you have the time, and/or want one for free, check it out.
    Last edited by llZombieHunterll; 02-10-2012 at 10:16 AM.

looks awesome, I could never really make objects with the 3d glitch, but you used it and the wings look pretty good. I also like the look of the HUD above the craft. Good job!

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nk827
    Blog Entries

Hmmm... it looks cool. However, and im not trying to be mean or unkind, but I don't think that planes are a good idead in LBP. Basically, you can't fly them for long, as they hit the wall, and then you cant turn around, and its all disappointing. So, it's not the problem with you, it's the problem with the level barrier. I qeued this btw, because it DOES look awsome.