BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Need urgent help! Red exsclaimaition marks in my popit!

Ok, yesterday I made a huge ship and a tank, took ages but today i signed into littlebigplanet2 and all my created objects and costumes in my popit had turned into this red spikey ! icon? Can anyone help me recover my items and costumes? Lost nearly a months work.

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Home Energy Reactor Mr_Fusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Mr_Fusion
    Blog Entries

It depends what the ship comprises of. Is it an object that contains DLC? When was the last time you backed up?

Junior Sackperson LittleBigSnooth's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 191
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    The_Snooth

It could be that the ship is very complex and in a small space this spells trouble for your thermometer. Can you bring out the ship? Because if you can use the ship then just bring it out of the popit and then delete it from the popit, if then your items re-appear and come back then you know that it was the ships fault and not a corruption error.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 646
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Stellakris

Did you perhaps cocreate the object with a game host that may have used DLC that you don't have? To get around this, get back to create mode with that host and try to take out the object from your inventory there.

I had the same problem the other day, but mine was just solved by quitting the game.