BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Worlds Apart

Long Time Traveller Outlaw-Jack's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    0utlaw-Jack
    Blog Entries

Default Worlds Apart

It's been a wild ride... but even good things come to an end.

For the past 2 1/2 years, I've been involved with a huuuge project that encompasses the entirety of LBPC and LBP into one, ginormous epic. It was a tale of struggle, change, acceptance, war, heartache, hope... just like the events that took within the development of it. There were some things that went well, some... that didn't, and some I still regret. Though, like all good things, they can't last forever. With nearly everyone in the current project group gone from LBPC, it's sorta sad to say that the initial project, a graphic novel, is dead.

However, the story... there's just so much I've made, so many things I still want to tell you guys... I can't just leave it unfinished. So I've started to rewrite the story into an actual story format (not in terms of scripts, as I did before). I've only just started, since it is tedious to translate everything, and in-case you guys would prefer the format it's already in. I'm not nearly done with it, but I think you guys would like it.

But, I can't just end this with a simple remark. I might as well show yah Issue 1. Enjoy.

-------------------

Worlds Apart: Issue 1 (An Ozz One)
    Characters: Oswald (Ozzy), iTriangle (Ali), Blazen (Blaze)
    Setting: Knittburg, a rather moderate sized city somewhere in N. America on CraftWorld
    Main Plot: First meeting between Ozzy & Ali; 1st appearance of Ozzy, Ali and Blaze; introduction to Worlds Apart

Dreams and imagination intertwine and inhabit each other, with CraftEarth serving as its proof of concept. A little big planet, bounding with endless energy and creative potential, serving to display some of the great and not-so-great creations these forces can manifest. It is inhabited by sackpeople, sentient humanoid cloth-beings who populate the land. But no dream lasts forever, and imagination can yield many things to be feared. So what would happen if such a terror were to find itself amongst these folk? What would they do to keep their world from tearing apart at the seams?
    Knittburg is your typical, Midwestern metropolis, a flat and laid-out kind of place. Downtown, with its multilevel buildings and towers, sits along the Missisissy River, its various streetlamps and rooms beginning to light up in the low, evening sun. The various boroughs, districts and communities making up the urban and suburban sprawl slowly hunker down for the day, as families return to their homes and various businesses ready for the night. But like all cities, there are your safe places… and the more dangerous ones.

(mad) “GET 'EM!!!”
    A young man skids around the corner of the alleyway. He bolts down it, tossing down anything and everything within arm’s reach that can be tipped. Vaulting over pallets, he tries creating as much distance between himself and the gangsters he’s seemed to have annoyed, but they’re just as spry in maneuvering around the obstacles. He’s gonna need to think of something fast-
    There! A back door! The young man makes a sprint for it, but the gangsters pick up the pace as well. He’s getting closer! One of the gangsters makes a swing-
    ???: (in agony) “Aaahhh!!”
    -And down he goes. The young man collapses from that bat nailing his back, now left a broken heap on the ground, clearly exhausted. The gang, though also exhausted, revels in the moment and gathers around their prized target, looking upon their fallen prey with malice.
    Gangster: (evil) “Heh. Gotcha now, freak...”
    Suddenly, the back door in question swings wide open, revealing the angry inhabitant behind it and startling everyone else. Her red-and-white striped t-shirt, dark beige khakis and worn boots don’t really convey any look to be fearful of, but her face nearly expresses that of a woman scorned- or at least an annoyed teen, in this case. Her rustic welding goggles can denote some sort of trade or profession, but other than that and given the suddenness of these events, not much could be said. Either way, she doesn’t look too pleased.
    ???: (annoyed) “HEY!! I'm tryin' to work here!!”
    (pimpin') “Buzz off, lady!! We're BUSY here!!”
    She looks over at the guy on the ground, who’s still exhausted and beaten. Rolling her eyes, she breathes an annoyed sigh.
    “Seriously? I don't have time for this...”
    (intimidating) “You gunna do somethin' about it?”
    The various gangsters wave around their collective of bats, brass knuckles and nun-chucks around in a menacing matter. One even waggles his gun around, though it’s obvious that he’s never pulled the trigger on it, let alone even learn to aim properly. A nice façade, but she sees right through it.
    (threateningly) “Oh puh-lease! You guys are old school.”
    The disturbed resident then pulls up her left arm and flashes it in front of her, revealing a fully-functional Pip-Boy 3000 on it. The Vault-Tech Assisted Targeting System (or V.A.T.S. for short) is seen pulled-up on its small screen and booting up, causing the resident’s appearance to shift slightly. Her arms are seen tensing up, her hands clenching up in tight fists. A green hue flashes briefly around her standard, black button eyes, and her face radiates confidence as she smiles wide. This threatening display seems to be more than enough to scare these posers.
    (terrified) “OH SNAP!!”
    (confident) “Oh-ho! Not so tough now, are yah?”
    The gang suddenly drops arms and run, dispersing and disappearing down the alley they came from, ditching the poor soul still lying on the ground. A few choice words from our sudden hero:
    (yelling)” Yeah, that's right! Go cry home to your daddy, wussies! I'll be RIGHT HERE!!”
    Done having her fun, she turns her attention to the boy laid out on the ground, lying and writhing face-down. He would’ve already looked a sorry site even without the pain he currently has, with his tattered black pants- one pant leg shorter than the other- and torn, white long-sleeve, with his right sleeve completely missing. His shaggy, white-ish hair is probably covering up whatever other torn, patchy or scuffed spots are on him, and just by his worn feet alone is he harboring some scrapes and bruises. Moved in pity for the broken sackboy, our resident walks over to him and gets down on one knee.
    (sympathetic) “Oh geez. What did they do to you? You're a mess!”
    The young man tries pushing himself up, but is clearly in no shape to do so. He struggles to even push his torso up, his arms shaking quickly and violently. His face can be somewhat seen, a gritting of teeth in utter pain and tightly shut eyes hidden beneath tufts of shaggy hair. She reaches out to him with an outstretched hand and open palm.
    (curious) “Need help?”
    The sackboy doesn’t seem to hear the question, as he continues to struggle on for a brief moment, before his arms finally give way. He falls flat on his chin, adding even more to his pain, as his grit turns to a soft frown.
    (calm) “Come on, I won't bite.”
    He looks up warily at her offer, a look of hesitation and fear shown in his standard, black button eyes. She feels even more pity, but remains undeterred.
    (blunt) “It's either this or I leave you out here.”
    Not really given any other good choices, the young man reaches up and grabs hold of the resident’s hand, and she hoists him back up to his feet. Though her pull and his surprisingly light weight take her by surprise, as she flings him up off his feet for a moment, before he wraps his other arm around her shoulders and touches back down.
    (mildly surprised) “Whoa. You're lighter than I thought.”
    Now on level footing, the two walk on over to the door she burst from, heading inside.
    (optimistic) “Let's head on in. The heat's killin' me!”

Upon stepping into her shop, the young man’s mind is dazzled, as he’s whisked away from the streets and into some sort of mechanical marvel. Gizmos and gadgets, tech and tools, all sorts of manufactured and crafted wonders fill and literally take over the inside of what seems to be her shop. So much so, that beyond initial observations, it appears as though everything is more or less thrown about and a bit unkempt. But nevertheless, despite the need of some spring cleaning, it is still quite a sight to see for the inexperienced. As for him, well, color him impressed, as he nearly is taken by surprise when she sits him down on a couch. This in turn is conveniently placed right in the middle of everything, and with complimentary T.V., has some sort of semblance to a makeshift living room.
    (relaxed) “Make yourself at home. Looks like you won't be leavin' soon anyways.”
    The young man is still quite lost in wonder and awe, still looking around and trying to absorb the scope of everything. This intrigues the young mechanic.
    “Heh, go ahead. Take a look around. Most of this stuff isn't finished.”
    As she says that, the young lady walks around the couch and over to some sort of automaton, easily dominating one of the shop’s walls with its sheer height. How she moved that, let alone get inside, is still a mystery, especially to our amazed observer.
    (informative) “If you need anything, just give a holler. If that doesn't work, feel free to throw something.”
    She then ascends a ladder paralleling the robot, getting up to about its chest, which is almost to the ceiling in terms of height. Then, grabbing her blowtorch where she last left it, she resumes work on mending its damaged torso.
    For once in this manic day, the young man finds himself with nothing to do. Scanning around, he spots a table stacked with various things, just a few feet across from where he is. He pedals his legs around, himself feeling quite better than before, and decides to go for it. Getting up slowly, he quietly struts on over to the table, and helps himself to whatever he finds intriguing. And almost immediately, a spherical object catches his eye, like a raccoon to shiny keys.
    He snatches it, and is completely enamored by it. Small and riddled with grooves and odd design choices, the small sphere is surprisingly light in his hands. So, spurred on by this, he gives it a toss upwards and catches it back in his hand. A few more tosses added on, and he gets cocky. A little toss behind the back? Yes sir, as he flicks it around and over his shoulder, and catches it yet again. A few more tosses up and around, and he’s looking like a professional now. The kid feels quite accomplished with himself, spinning the gizmo on the end of his finger. But then, a sudden tick- the sphere’s internal machinery suddenly bursts forth, ejecting a startlingly numerous array of tools! This causes boy to flinch, and toss it up. He attempts to regain hold of it once more, fumbling it around in his hands. But alas, gravity claims another victim, and the gizmo tumbles to the floor, shattering brilliantly into millions of pieces.
    That can’t be good.
    (curious) “Sooo, kid-”
    Okay! Definitely not good! Wait, can she see anything from up there? No time to think about that! The lad panics and hurryingly sweeps the broken tool under the table, making many more passes with his foot to make sure every bit and scrap is out of sight. He strikes a pose!... by propping his hands up behind his head and smiling awkwardly. Well, she didn’t seem to notice, so good job!
    (sheepishly) “Eh-hrm, y-yeah?”
    The young mechanic slowly slides down the ladder and hops off, pulling her goggles back up and walking towards the young man.
    (curious) “You never told me your name. What is it?”
    … a name? What’s that?
    (explanatory) “Ok, ok, I'll start. My name is Alicia. But you can call me Ali or Al or whatever.”
    Wow, she has several of those. This doesn’t look too good for him. He leans against the table behind him and starts shaking nervously.
    (curious) “So tell me, what's yours?”
    (obviously nervous) “I...”
    He winces, contorting his mouth a little, then sighs in defeat.
    “I-i don't know.”
    (light-hearted) “You don't know? (chuckles) Well, EVERYONE has to have a name.”
    (embarrassed) “I KNOW, I know. It's just.... aah...”
    Ali smiles a little, then walks over to the young man, leaning right next to him.
    (calm) “Don’t worry. If you don't have a name, then we'll just have to make one.”
    She begins pondering and thinking, which doesn’t help the lad out at all. His eyes dart around, looking for some sort of mental escape from this nervousness currently consuming him. But just then, Ali looks up in success and snaps her fingers.
    (confident) “ I got it! I'll call you Oswald[color=”salmon].”
    (confused) “Erm... Oswald?”
    (optimistic) “Yeah... I dunno. Your face just screams OSWALD to me.”
    Ah. A face. He has one of those, right? Oswald looks himself over in bewilderment, which amuses Ali even more.
    (happy) “But hey, if that doesn't fit your fancy, I can call you Ozzy or Oz if you want.”
    He looks back over at Ali, and there’s that weird wristband on her arm. It’s green screen, the weird light-up buttons, some metal casement... I wonder what it does?
    “Which reminds me, there's this one time, my grandpa and I were-”
    Before she could ramble on, the lights flicker for a moment, throwing her off.
    (confused) “Huh?”
    The room suddenly blacks out, as whatever light sources and plugged-in electronics short out in what seems to be a power surge. Though it must be a big outage, as the surrounding area outside her windows also goes dark. Only the dim glow of her Pip-boy’s screen illumines their faces. She switches on a built-in flashlight.
    (annoyed) “Oi, power's out. Wait here while I kick-start the back-up generator.”
    Stumbling around in the darkness, the young mechanic eventually finds the door to the attic, and descends. Ozzy watches her disappear under, and breathes a sigh of relief. For once, the awkward darkness helps his awkwardness in this awkward situation, if all of that means anything. A moment or two passes, himself left alone…

*CRASH!!!*
    A giant hole suddenly appears in the ceiling, and someone’s falling through it! No, wait, they caused it! The scuffed sack lies on his back for a moment, on top of the debris his butt just made a second ago. Despite the violent impact, his clothes seem unphased, if not a bit dustier than before. His black boots and charcoal grey pants shuffle a little, reluctantly trying to push him around. His brown leather jacket shifts around as well, as his hands claw at the rubble. Are those red gauntlets on his hands? And though his sunburst shades, short red hair and lone goatee conceal much of his face, his expression is still quite clear, and that is of annoying pain. Ozzy doesn’t dare to move.
    But, this breaking-and-entering doesn’t stop the roof-breaker, as he gets to his feet and wipes the dust off his shoulders.
    ???: *Grunts* (mumbles) “Ah feisty one, aren't cha...”
    The man throws his hands to his side, and they instantly burst into flames! Then, building up fire beneath his feet, he launches himself upward and outward, rocketing back through the hole he made. Ozzy is still frozen in fear from all of this, as the lights and various plugged tech turns back on. Steps could be heard once more, and Ali reemerges from the basement, at first mildly confused.
    (bewildered) “Odd. The wiring was fried and-”
    She immediately notices the damage to her ceiling and shop floor, which really shouldn’t be a surprise that she did. Ali freaks out.
    (freaks out) “WAAAH!!”
    Ali stares at the ceiling, then at the floor. Then, she stares at the ceiling once more, then back to the floor. Once more, she looks up at the ceiling, seemingly lost for words-
    “MY SHOP!! My beautiful shop! Wha, what happened here?!”
    She then looks over at Ozzy. Uh oh. Ali rushes over and seizes him by the collar, her panicking state striking fear into the boy. She shakes him back and forth vigorously.
    (angry) “Ozzy!! DO YOU KNOW WHO DID THIS?!”
    Ozzy hastily waves his hands in defeat and shakes his head to and fro, telegraphing a clear “no, no, no” with his gestures. Ali lets go of him, and looks him over with a good stink-eye and an aura of annoyance.
    (annoyed) “You don't talk much, do you?”
    Ozzy thinks this statement over, then shrugs, smiling sheepishly. Ali rolls her eyes, then turns around and proceeds out the front door. Ozzy quickly follows behind, not wanting to be left alone in this death trap of a place…

Hessian Road, lined with its various mechanical and tech-savvy enterprises and businesses, tends to be a busier part of town despite being outside of the city’s center. Though normally populated with automotive hustle, such things are replaced with numerous sackpeople scattering and scrambling about. Various buildings and other things are seen smoldering around, as an amber glow fills the dark, smoky sky.
    “What the? What's happening-”
    A loud crash rocks the street, throwing the two off. Further down, towards where the flames are roaring, amongst the recently ruined ruination of homes and businesses, down where the smoke billows and climbs, stood something… big. No, massive. Easily several stories tall, to say the least. Someone’s running on the rooftops- oh, never mind him. The monster in question. It towered over the rubble and smolder, brooding and rocking about. It was quite the site, why with its tremendous size, but yet simultaneously… was still mysterious, at least in form. Despite its girth, it was yet shrouded in shadow, like a veil of ashen qualities. A vague set of arms can be seen in the haze, attached to its long body. But most distinguishing were its ominous, yellow eyes; two dim dots, piercing through the smog, wavering around, deadpan. Truly, a sight to rattle the fibers.
    (scared) “I-i think we sh-should follow s-suit and head AWAY f-from that thing. Wouldn't y-you agree?”
    Now most normal sackfolk would have some verbal response, but not Oswald. In fact, he just kept staring. Almost seeming lost in the moment…
    He breaks into a sprint… right towards the monster.
    (shocked) “Ozzy!! WAIT!!”
    She, too, runs, desperately following the young man as a crowd disperses ahead. The chaos and noise is sure to slow anyone trying to pass through, especially given the mass of sackies scattering about. Yet as soon as he enters it, he pops right out the other side, surprisingly unaffected. Though for Ali, who never leaves her shop ever really, and which cardio is a foreign concept, she is clearly struggling. After all, sackpeople are denser than air.
    *Pant* “Ozzy!!” *Pant* *Wheeze* “WAIT UP!!”[/color]
    Lucky for her, she doesn’t need to travel too far. Ozzy stops a block or two away from the action, staring up at the monstrosity. Eventually she catches up, though they are 478.6% closer to the monster than she’d hope to be. She bends over, winded, and wheezes.
    (worn-out) “Geez-*Pant* -mind stopping-*Pant* -once in a while?”
    Ozzy glances over at a building near them, still standing amidst the rumblings. He looks down for some reason, and begins… dissolving. Well, what one would call “dissolving”. Melting? He dissipates, his stance eluding to a sense of one diving feet-first into the deep blue sea. Surely enough, he sinks under, with nothing but a black shadow remaining… until it too sports yellow eyes. Quick as a bolting lizard, it… or he… slithers across the street and straight up the side of the building, straight to the roof. Ali is, understandably, lost in shock and fear… though this isn’t the worst thing that’s happened today. So far.
    (to self) “Oh boy-” (exclaims) “Be careful!!”
    Slinking over the side and onto the roof, Ozzy shifts back to his normal self, now even closer to the beast. The monster seems to be oblivious to Oz, as it smashes yet another building to pieces with its large hands. Ozzy backs up a bit, then bolts for it. He sprints headlong towards the other end of the building, and bounds off! He sends himself flying towards the monster-
    (war-cry) “RAAAAAHH!!”
    -but unfortunately also grabs its attention with his shouting. Its eyes flash to red, as it turns its lumbering head towards Oz. Then, just as he closes in, the beast takes a hand and swipes it, nailing the small sackboy. Ozzy is easily swatted away, like that of an annoying fly, and smashes into another building, conveniently across from where he leapt from.
    (wincing) “Ooooooh… (unsure) I hope he's O.K...”
    (shouting) “TULACH ÀAAARD!!”
    (bewildered) “Huh?”
    Off in the distance, high in the sky, a reddish, glowing speck grows larger and larger, aimed towards the monster. Why, that speck is none other than the homewrecker from earlier, Blaze. His fists ablaze and raised high over his head, a large fireball builds up, as he nears the monster ever more!
    (excited) “YAAAAAAAHHHH!!”
    BOOM! With a fiery explosion, Blaze slams into the monster’s side! It lets out a bellowing roar, as its slightly rocked. Blaze recoils from the blast, landing and skidding to a halt atop the building Ozzy was just on. He gets to his feet and brushes himself off, as local news agencies’ choppers encircle on his location. He readjusts his glasses, then turns to the cameras and gives a sly smile. He also begins to flex for them.
    Blaze: (macho) “Oooh yah! Mmmm… haha!!”
    Nothing like a showboat to get on Ali’s nerves, though.
    (angered) “Ooooh, that show-off. Always soakin' up the limelight…”
    Satisfied with his spotlight, Blaze turns his attention back to the monster, now lowering into a rugby player’s stance. He then lunges a foot forward and shoots both of his hands, spewing two columns of fire from his palms! It strikes the monster hard, and it begins to stumble over! He also begins to moves his hands around, as the surrounding helicopters back off a bit, though still fixing their cameras on him. And in all of this, he just keeps smiling to himself, almost a bit too proud of his feats…
    Random Cameraman: (amazed) “Wow! Just look at 'em go!”
    The monster continues to be blasted, roaring in pain as Blaze moves his hands around. But finally, it collapses, falling over into the ruination it made. The smog around it begins to clear, as it reveals itself to be some sort of mammalian bugbear, though appearing more beast than man. Its corpse lies still in the waste, with a large “B” incinerated into its massive side.
    (victorious) “WOOOO!!”
    The superpowered Scotsman celebrates to himself, dancing around and wildly shooting fireballs into the air. But this in turn causes the choppers around to scatter, as his fireballs spew all over and tag a few buildings in the distance. One nails a bird, with the burnt remains of it dropping next to him, which catch him off guard.
    (embarassed) “Heh heh… Whoops.”
    All of this destruction… which only convinces Ali even more of her roof-smashing perpetrator.
    (seething) “Ooooh, so it was YOU…”
    But as Blaze settles down from his celebration, something else seems to grab his attention. Drawn to it, he leaps down from the roof and lands in the street below, now heading towards the ruins where Ozzy lies. Yet he seems to not notice the angry young lady standing nearby, who takes offense and begins to follow him.
    (mad) “Where do you think YOU'RE going?”

The crackles from the flames and ever-shifting rubble seem distant and away for Oswald, himself drifting closer to unconsciousness. Everything is a blur. Shadows moving across, light flickering around from the fires... the chaos around him seems to blend into one, eclectic blob of colors and damp noise. Though, a pale form seems to approach him, its head smeared with a patch of muddy orange. He squints at it, but it doesn’t seem to help much, aside from outlining Blaze’s shades, and his gauntlets that are lowered in front of him. He hears him sigh, then his hands appear to ball up into fists, now starting to glow brightly. He must be here to kill him. So be it.
    … until another figure seems to barge in and knock him away, disturbing his work.
    (disturbed) “Hey! Who’re you?”
    (angry) “I’m the lady who owns the shop you just ruined!”
    (disturbed) “Ach! Now’s not the time!”
    “Well you sure had time to bust your butt THROUGH MY ROOF!!”
    (defensive) “Look, lass! I'm sorry if I caused yah any damages! But in mah line of duty, I-”
    (mockingly) “’You wot’?” (mad) “Prance around shooting your lil' fireballs like you're some superhero or something?!”[/color]
    Yeesh. All of this noise is making this conscious thing a lot more difficult. Oz begins to drift off…
    (argumentative) “Ah got mah precautions an’ rules I need tah oblige by!”
    (raging) “Yeah, you’re so cautious- you let that thing level four city blocks!!”
    (mad) “I TOOK IT DOWN!!”
    “THAT LEVELED TWO MORE!!”
    “AYE, I ain’t got time for this! Bugger off! I’m busy!”
    Blaze redirects his attention towards Ozzy, trying to pick up where he left off. But if he knows any better, he wouldn’t be turning his back on an angry teen, especially one with a fully-functioning Pip-Boy and a strong right hook. Ali yanks him by his scruff and derails his focus, pulling his face (and pulling out some goatee hairs) right to hers. Ali presses her eyes close to his glasses, staring straight through them to his stitched eyes.
    (serious) “Not only did you wreck my shop, but you also destroyed a lot of other businesses and PEOPLE’S HOMES. Their one place they live in, and now it’s gravel.”
    Her Pip-Boy’s screen begins to whirr to life and flash, as her V.A.T.S. come online. Blaze begins to sweat, but proceeds to heat his hands up… just in-case.
    “When people mess with my shop and neighbors, things get ugly, and when things get ugly, I get EXTREMELY violent. Many bad things happen when I feel VIOLENT, haggis boy. And you wouldn't want that problem now, would yah?”
    (shocked) “You’re insane…”
    (correcting) “Nah. I just care.”
    Ali tugs on his goatee again, snapping his focus once more as his hands lose their heat. Her grip gets incredibly tight, almost inhuman, and Blaze begins to wince hard from the hairs getting strained.
    (angry) “Ah-ah-ah. You’re not burning your way outta this one.”
    (pleading) “ACH! Okay, okay! I’ll do- erm, ‘fix’ whatever it is. Just- ah cripe- lemme go-”
    Ali flashes a smile and releases her grip, her Pip-Boy’s systems returning to normal. Blaze reels back and rubs his chin, stink-eyeing the sackgirl in utter bewilderment.
    (happy) “Perfect! Now, help me find-”
    Before she could even finish, she notices the young man just beyond Blaze, lying in the rubble, and struggling to keep consciousness…
    (shocked) “… Oz.”
    (confused) “… Oz? Yah gotta be ah bit more specific-”
    “Dear Comph, what were you doing?”
    Ali shoves herself around Blaze and next to Ozzy, who’s now out of it. Ali begins to shake him, with each one in succession getting more and more frantic.
    (disgusted) “Wait… THAT’s ‘Oz’?”
    (panicking) “YES that’s Oz! He’s just a normal sackboy! What do you THINK he is?!”
    “Ah can guarantee yah that ain’t no ‘normal’ sackboy…”
    “Well of course! He just charged at that monster headlong before YOU batted him away!! C’mon, Oz-”
    (defensive) “Okay, now THAT wasn’t me. That-”
    Blaze loses focus for a moment, now getting a good look at the destroyed building around him. Normally, when someone gets hurled into buildings, they tend to die. But seeing that this… “boy” is still somewhat there, and given the impact evident around them, this only puts Blaze’s worries into even more questions. Ali’s panicking gets more frantic, now attempting (though not actually “doing”) chest compressions on Oswald.
    (worried) “… was the monster.”
    “Come on come on come onnn! PLEASE!!”
    (annoyed) “OI. You’ll crush his chest doin’ that!”
    Blaze pushes Ali away and presses his “ear” to Ozzy’s chest, trying to get a pulse or any sort of movement.
    “I’m not getting anything…”
    “He’s not breathing. Oh Comph. No. No no no-”
    Ali grabs at Blaze, but he quickly bats her hands away, which only worsens her panicked state.
    (frantic) “PLEASE!! You HAVE to do something!!”
    (angry) “Do yah even know who this kid is?! Let alone WHAT he is? Do yah really know?”
    (crying) “I DON’T-… but what I do know is that he deserves better than this...”
    Blaze glances back over at Ozzy, who’s completely unresponsive. He’s clearly annoyed, but looking over at Ali once again… her desperation is projected in her eyes. And as much as he really wants to off this… “sackboy”, and get it over with, that will need to wait. For now.
    Sighing, begrudgingly, Blaze looks around him and finds some frayed wires nearby, sticking out of a busted wall. He heads over and carefully gets a hold on them, but is stopped when making his way back to Oz. The wire stops short of where he wants to be, so he simply gives them a yank and tear them out of the wall even more, though his hands nearly slip onto the live ends. Positioning himself over Ozzy, he splits the bundle between his hands and touches tips, making sure a spark is still there. He takes a deep breath, then plunges the wires onto Ozzy’s chest!
    (shouting) “Clear!!”
    ((End of Issue 1))

Spoiler Spoiler - Old Script

Spoiler Spoiler - Lil' Insight
    Last edited by Outlaw-Jack; 06-27-2018 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Testing!
    "It's better to be a has-been that a never was."

Avatar by Darkiesoul. Signature by KoingWolf. Commentary by me.
    ----------
    ... any ideas what should go here?
    ----------
    A tribute to LBPC and the people who made it awesome... (Continued!)

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 683
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points
    PSN
    gdn001
    Blog Entries

Really nice of you to post this there. It's been what now, 1 year, 2 years? Well, I would like to read the whole story any way possible, even as a script (helps imagine what the comic would look like )

Avi drawing by DarkieSoul. Sig drawing by TheZimInvader. Sig helicopter by McDonnell Douglas.

Programmer's Diary

3. Thanks!

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 520
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    julle_25-
    Blog Entries

This is great Jack. I.. actually still have the pages and a ****loads of concept art from these times..

Should i..?
    I forget stuff! Remind me please!

Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    0utlaw-Jack
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by >er View Post
    This is great Jack. I.. actually still have the pages and a ****loads of concept art from these times..

Should i..?
    Sure, if yah want. No point in keepin' it secret anymore.

I'll start postin' the story in script format 'til I get a good portion of it done in story form. But for now, enjoy Issue 2:

Worlds Apart: Issue 2 (In A Flash)
    Characters: Oswald (Ozzy), iTriangle (Ali), Blazen (Blaze)
    Setting: Stitchburg, now shaken up after incident in Burlap District
    Main Plot: Ozzy's first recall of past; tour around Stitchburg; introduction to 2nd evil force

_____(Blacked-out page, omninous quotes floating around)_____
    Quotes: "I am sorry, little one..." "It will never end, so quit saying that." "Please, you have got to understand..." "Enough explaining!! We've got to DO SOMETHING!!" "Brother!! Please!! STOP!!" "May the gods have mercy on you." "Your head is MINE..." "Gods? What are those?" "Things were different, way back when..." "I'll always love you, remember that." "SUFFER!!!" "OH GOD!! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!"
    *Panels begin to fade back into reality, slowly*
    *Ali's face is blurred, barely visible*
    Ali: (faint) Oz...
    *Objects begin to take shape, facial features more visible*
    Ali: (stronger) Ozzy...
    *Blurred object begins to move, above Ali's head*
    Ali: (shouting) Oswald!!
    *Suddenly, a bucket of water is splashed onto Ozzy's face*
    Ozzy: (gasping) GYAHH!!
    *Ozzy shoots up on bench, hyperventilating; Ozzy & Ali are back in the shop*
    Ali: (relieved) Hey! Sleeping Beauty's back up!
    Ozzy: (bewildered) Where am I?
    *Zooms out to view of Ali's shop, with Blaze working away at hole in the ceiling*
    Ali: Back to where we started.
    *Panel flashes ahead, is zoomed in on T.V., with news anchor Teebonesy reoprting on recent monster attack from Issue 1*
    Teebonsey: (professional) The streets of Knittburg were in utter chaos today as another large creature ravaged the Cotton District.
    Random employee: (offscreen) Erm, it's the Burlap District.
    Teebonsey: ... (unwavering) I'm sorry. Technical difficulties. It was the Leather District that was ravaged ye-
    Random employee: (correcting) It's Burlap.
    Teebonsey: (disturbed) It was the Silk Di-
    Random employee: (annoyed) BURLAP.
    Teebonsey: (shouting) Sponge District!
    Random employee: (yelling) BURLAP!!!
    Teebonsey: (crying) I'M SO CONFUSED!!!
    *Panel moves to Ali, who is seen on couch, watching T.V. and eating something*
    *Blaze is seen in background, fixing roof*
    Ali: (bored) *Sigh* Even the news weirdo is acting odd lately...
    Blaze: (whining) I've gotta use tha facilities!!
    Ali: (calling back) Not until that roof is lookin' the way it was before your butt smashed into it!
    Blaze: (whimpering) B-but I've gotta GO!!!
    Ali: (annoyed) Then pee in a bucket!
    *Ozzy walks into view, all showered up & clean, drying off self with towel*
    Ali: (amused) Wow. You clean up good.
    Ozzy: (relaxed) Thanks. Been needing one for a while...
    Ali: (curious) Soo, tell me? Why DID you go at that monster?
    Blaze: (mockingly) Yeah, I was PERFECTLY fine before you sho-
    *Blaze proceeds to get knocked in head by random gadget, thrown from Ali*
    Ali: (irked) We don't need YOUR input, thank you.
    *Ali looks back to Ozzy, calm again*
    Ozzy: (thinking) Well, I... *thinks* Hmm... geez. I really don't know.
    Ali: Well, there had to be some reason you did that.
    Ozzy: (shy) Eh-heh... if I could explain it, I would. It's just that, erm...
    Ali: (optimistic) Don't worry. I'm sure it'll come in time.
    *Ali gets up, turns off T.V., grabs backpack*
    Ali: (informative) I'm headin' into town for some groceries. Wanna come?
    Ozzy: (nervous) Erm, are you sure about-
    Ali: (confident) C'mon, it'll be fine. I'll show you around.
    *Ozzy and Ali head out of front door, Ali flips sign to Closed*
    *Blaze is seen running, attempting to leap from rooftop*
    Blaze: (crazy) FREEDOM!! SWEET FREEDOM!! HAHAHAHAAA!!!
    Ali: (sly) *Sigh* They never learn...
    *Ali proceeds to take remote from pocket, presses button*
    *Large, purple-ish force field pops up, surrounding the building in a large, sci-fi dome*
    *Blaze proceeds to run into force field, face pressed against it in comedic fashion*
    Blaze: (offscreen) DAAAAAAHH!!!!
    Ali: (informative) You'll be let out once that roof is patched up. Let's go, Ozzy. I've gotta show you where everything is.
    *Ozzy and Ali head into downtown*
    *Panel zooms out on Ali's storefront, as the pair walk away*
    *Shady figure appears around corner of Ali's shop*
    *Figure pulls out gadget, emitting micro EMPs*
    *Force field dissolves, Blaze gets back up*
    Blaze: (worried) Uh-oh...

_____(Downtown Stitchburg, a busy hub with the mood of Downtown D.C. Little parks are scattered amongst crowded streets and moderately tall buildings. Buildings such as the Church of Comphucious, Incin-A-Buns and Swweet Licks Ice Cream are in view. Schm0 Hall, a medium-sized capital building, is seen in distant background.)_____
    *Ali & Ozzy are walking down Ralumdan Blvd., browsing various shops*
    Ali: (informative) *pointing* And that there is the LBPD Station; they don't do as good of a job as they should.
    Ozzy: (confused) LBPD?
    Ali: (amused) *chuckles* Little Big Police Department, silly!
    Ozzy: (embarrassed) Oh, right.
    *Ali & Ozzy head into 7-67, the equivalent to 7-Eleven*
    *Random burgler is seen, threatening cashier with spoon*
    Burgler (Doopz): (bullying) Gimme the money!!
    *Cashier sprays burgler with can of pepper spray, much to his surprise*
    Burgler: (screaming) DAAAH!! IT BUUURNS!!!
    *Burgler falls to floor in agonizing pain, Ali & Ozzy walk by unconcerned*
    *Ali proceeds to grab carton of milk, Ozzy looks around store in awe*
    Ali: (noticing Ozzy's amusement) I guess you don't have these where you live?
    Ozzy: (admitting) Well, if we did, I sure don't remember any of it.
    *Proceeds to open cold beverage door, letting cold air blow on his face*
    Ozzy: (soothed) Ahhh...
    Ali: (amused) *giggles* Wow. You really aren't from this universe, are you?
    Ozzy: (honest) To be honest... I really don't know where I'm from.
    Ali: (curious) Hmph. Can't you remember anything from your past?
    Ozzy: (thinking) All I remember... (sad) is pain.
    *Panel begins to black out*
    Ozzy: (sorrowful) Nothing but pain... and screams.
    *Blacked-out panel, flames shoot out*
    Ozzy: (mournful) And fire. A burning, raging fire.
    *Swords and axes fly in from edges of panel*
    Ozzy: (regretful) Pain through disputes, violence... murder.
    *Scream blurbs criss-cross panel, accompanied by red spatters*
    Ozzy: (agonizing) And those screams, those HORRID screams.
    *Dead sackperson appears on blacked-out panel, face-down*
    Ozzy: (scared) Those horrid screams from people I... I can recall, but can't seem to know.
    *Panel flashes back to inside 7-67, with Ozzy now all teary-eyed and Ali sad*
    Ozzy: (sobbing) And the worst part about it? It'd never stop... and I could do nothing about it.
    *Ozzy proceeds to throw glass bottle across store, eyes glaring red*
    Ozzy: (shouting) NOTHING!!
    *Cashier ducks as bottles shatters into wall behind him/her; Ozzy puts face into hands, crying*
    Ali: (comforting) *touching Ozzy's shoulder* There there, don't cry...
    Cashier: (offscreen) HEY!! You break it, you buy it!
    Ali: (agitated, at cashier) Oh, pipe down! Give the guy some space!
    *Turns attention back to Ozzy, now sniffling*
    Ali: (confident) Hey, at least you're in a place much safer than whatever happened back home.
    *Ozzy looks up at Ali, his eyes still a bit teary*
    Ali: (happy) Wow. You have such pretty eyes.
    Ozzy: (sad) *Sniff* Thanks.
    Ali: (confident) Tell you what: I'll head on over to Mayor Schm0 himself and see what he can do about it. Sound good?
    Ozzy: Yeah, that sounds good.
    *Ali & Ozzy smile at eachother*
    *Cashier proceeds to turn-on mounted T.V., turning it to news channel*
    *Mayor Schm0 is depicted on podium, answering paparazzi and media*
    Random newsperson: (squabbling) Schm0! Is it true that government forces are now being mobilized to confront these new threats?
    Schm0: (professional) Why, I have never heard of such profound measures.
    Random newsperson: (squawking) Schm0! Schm0! What are your plans now to counteract to this recent stream of attacks?
    Schm0: My plan- rebuild, and reinforce.
    Random person: (annoying) Mayor Schm0! Has that scandal with pop-artist Fender J-T have you worried about next year's election?
    Schm0: (annoyed) That has nothing to do with the current situation we're in right now.
    Random newsman: (demanding) Then what should we be concerned with?! You obviously aren't!
    *Chatter and camera flashes get louder and more annoying*
    *Schm0 proceeds to pull out Banhammah from under podium, obviously fake*
    Schm0: (intimidating) Yeah, see this thing? *Waves it around* Yeah, see it?
    *Awkward silence*
    Schm0: (triumphant) Yeah, that's what I thought.
    *Panel zooms back out to 7-67, with Ali, Ozzy and cashier are looking up at T.V. screen*
    Burglar: (offscreen) HEY!! YOU!!
    *Ozzy, Ali and cashier turn attention towards burglar, now standing back up*
    *Burglar is standing slouched, grasping spoon menacingly*
    Burglar: (growling) I'm not finished with you yet...
    *Suddenly, burglar is scorched on his rear, making him jump high in the air*
    Burglar: (screaming) DAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
    *Burglar smashes into the ceiling in comedic fashion, dropping his spoon*
    *Burglar proceeds to fall to ground face-first and knock himself out, revealing Blaze from behind with his engulfed in flames*
    Ali: (bewildered) Wha? How did you get out?!
    Blaze: (sympathetic) It's not my fault. I'm terribly sorry. I really am. There was nothing I could do...
    Ali: (demanding) What happened?!
    Blaze: (reluctant) *Sigh* Let's just say your shop is going up in smoke.
    Ali: ...(shocked) Oh no...
    *Ali proceeds to run out store, milk still in hand*
    *Ozzy attempts to follow her, only to have Blaze hold him back*
    Blaze: (angered) I hope yer happy, boy...
    *Ozzy looks at Blaze, confused*
    *Ozzy continues to push Blaze's arm out of the way and runs out store*
    *Ozzy runs toward group of people, crowding around on Burlap Street where Ali's shop would be*
    *Ozzy proceeds to swim through crowd, orange glow builds up in distance*
    *He finally breaks out of crowd, finds Ali on knees, crying*
    *Ali's shop is consumed in flames, with windows broken and door broken in*
    *Blaze walks up from behind, turning head towards Ozzy's side*
    Blaze: (whispers) Look what you've done.
    *Blaze walks ahead to Ali's side, gets down on one knee and places hand on her shoulder*
    *Ozzy walks up behind Ali, places hand on her other shoulder*
    *Panel zooms out to trio looking on at building, Ozzy humbled, Blaze disturbed, and Ali crying*
    ______END of Issue 2______

Last edited by Outlaw-Jack; 05-25-2016 at 03:06 AM.

----------
    ----------

PSN
    0utlaw-Jack
    Blog Entries

Sorry for the double-post. Here's the next issue (and two "new" characters ).

Worlds Apart: Issue 3 (It's a Trap!)
    Characters: Oswald (Ozzy), iTriangle (Ali), Blazen (Blaze), TheZimInvader (Zim), NinjaFerret22 (Zilly)
    Setting: Starts off at Ali's now-ruined shop; Lost Forest National Park, a large, wooded span filled with thieves, beasts and mystery, aka "Gateway to the West"
    Main Plot: Introduction to Lost Woods, 1st appearance of Zim & Zilly, 1st reference to "multi-verse" dilema

_____(News segment, with Teebonsey as news anchor)_____
    Teebonsey: (professional) We interrupt this program for an urgent announcement.
    *Image appears in corner of screen, depicting Ali's shop on fire*
    Teebonsey: Long-running technology store "Tech Savvy" has been devastated by a in-store fire recently. Several investigators point to faulty equipment and unguarded fuel sources as the most likely culprits, but many testify that it was the work of "government spies". (sarcastically) Heh, spies...
    *Another images appears in corner of screen, depicting fallen shadowcreature with a large "B" in it's side*
    Teebonsey: (back to professional) In other news, another monster has been slain thanks to "Firestarter" Blaze, Stitchburg's most recent hero. Unfortunately, despite the monstrosity being incapacitated, city officials are now questioning Blaze's rather "destructive" way of heroics, seeing that now the city's deficit has increased to well over $20 million in city-wide repairs and reconstruction.
    *Final images appears in corner of screen, showing Mayor Schm0's face behind bars*
    Teebonsey: Finally, it has been confirmed that Mayor Schm0 did do... "things", during his one-time hook-up with pop artist Fender J-T. He now faces losing his Banhammah and being sentenced to 5 years probation. And now, back to your program.

*Panel blacks out*
    *Panel reappears in Ali's shop, with everything reduced to ash and debris*
    *Ozzy is seen walking around, looking at devastation*
    *Ali is seen on now-charred couch, head in hands*
    Ali: (sad) *Sigh* Why did this have to happen? Why?
    Ozzy: (depressed) I can't help but feel that this is all my fault...
    Ali: (reassuring) Ah, don't blame yourself, Oz. You didn't do anything.
    Ozzy: (sure) I know, it's just that I can't shake off the feeling...
    Ali: (sad) *Sigh* It'll come to pass...
    *Knock is heard on door, catching Ali's attention*
    Ali: (confused) Huh? What's this?
    *Ali walks up to door and opens it, mailsack is seen holding a golden letter*
    Mailman (anyone): Letter for a Ms. "Ali"?
    Ali: (confused) Erm... sure. Thanks.
    *Ali takes letter, mailman walks away*
    Ali: (curious) Hmm... this looks familiar...
    *Close-up reveals letter sealed with wax stamp, marked by the initials "RTM"*
    *Ali proceeds to open letter, starts reading print*
    Ali: (reading) "Fellow logicist, You have shown the special qualities and redeeming technology that I pursuit for in my never-ending quest for LittleBigPlanet's smartest intellects."
    *Ozzy walks on over, also starts reading letter*
    Ali: "That is why I've invited you, and any group of friends... (excited) over to attend my personal panel of scientists at Logic-Con, The World's LARGEST GATHERING OF TECHNOLOGY!!! ALL EXPENSES ARE PAID FOR!!"
    *Ali shouts for joy, jumps around*
    Ali: (esctatic) OZZY!!!
    *Ali grabs Ozzy, starts shaking him*
    Ali: (excited) DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!!
    Ozzy: (frigthened) GYAAH!! What?!
    Ali: (joyous) WE'RE GOING TO MEET RTM!!! WOOHOO!!!
    *Ali starts dancing around in happiness, Ozzy picks up letter and keeps reading*
    Ozzy: (reading) "I will be honored to have you show up at the Ishimura Convention Center in Threadopolis, located on the N.W. Coast of N. America, as soon as you can. Logic is power, rtm223."
    Ali: (hyper) I can't believe it! Rtm wants ME, ME!! To be part of his panel! This is SOO AWESOME!!!
    Ozzy: (sheepish) Erm... "P.S., You must provide your own transport."
    *Ali immediately stops in place, shocked*
    Ali: ... (discouraged) Aww man. I'm gonna have to walk all the way there?
    Ozzy: Eh-heh, well, since we don't have any car or plane of sorts... yeah.
    *Brief silence, then Ali rushes over to backpack*
    Ali: (excited) Alright then! If that means we're gonna have to walk a ways, then we'll walk a ways!
    *Ali rushes towards front door, but then immediately stops*
    *She looks over at Ozzy, still standing there*
    Ali: ... (questioning) Are you coming?
    Ozzy: (frank) Well, who's gonna watch the shop?
    *Ali thinks for a bit*
    Ali: (confident) Well, there's nothing left to steal in here, now, is there?
    *Ozzy looks around, then shrugs shoulders*
    Ali: (happy) C'mon, Oz! We've got nothing to lose!
    *Ali proceeds to dart out door, Ozzy eagerly follows*

_____-Lost Woods (A mix of heavily wooded areas, rocky hills, and meadowy pastures; Founder's Field, an area of flowing, grassy hills, lies directly W. of Knittburg)_____
    *Ali & Ozzy are seen walking along dirt trail in Founder's Field, w/ Stitchburg in far background*
    Ali: (looking at map on Pip-Boy) By this rate, it'll be a 2-days hike over to Bolton, where then we could catch a train to Whaaaaler's Point, where then we'll catch the shuttle up to Threadopolis.
    *Suddenly, Blaze is seen running up trail, really fast*
    Blaze: (freaking out) DAAAAHHH!!!
    Ali: (confused) What the-
    *Blaze proceeds to collide into both Ali & Ozzy, sliding across ground in big pile*
    Ali: (angry) Dangit, you big 'ope! What's the idea?!
    *Ali pushes off Blaze, all 3 get back up, wiping off dust*
    Blaze: (panting) I'm *pant* terribly sorry *pant* about that. *pant* Wheeew!
    Ali: (demanding) Ok, what are you doing all the way out here following us?
    Blaze: (annoyed) Got chased outta town. Apparantly they don't need mah "services" anymore an' decided tah go all medieval on me. Bunch o' wee-lil'-
    *Ali smacks Blaze up-side head*
    Blaze: (protestant) OI!!
    Ali: (unsympathetic) Well, if you're looking for any sympathy outta me, forget it. C'mon, Oz!
    *Ali & Ozzy continue to walk down trail, Blaze follows*
    Blaze: (begging) Aw, c'mon! I've got nowhere else tah go, and yer the only two that haven't rejected me yet.
    *Ali stops, contemplates plea*
    Ali: (reluctant) Alright, you can come along. (serious) But NO WHINING.
    Blaze: (grateful)Thanks, lass. (thought bubble) Yah thought you could get away from me that ea-
    *Thought bubble is popped by Ali, poking it with finger*
    Ali: (unamused) Please, keep those thoughts to yourself.
    *Ali, Ozzy & Blaze are seen walking down trail, heading towards edge of Lost Woods*
    Random voice: (offscreen) Aaaaahhh!!!
    *All 3 are startled by scream*
    Ozzy: (serious) Someone's in trouble!
    Blaze: (cocky) Ah-ha! I've been waitin' fer a moment like this...
    *Ozzy & Blaze proceed to run headlong into the forest, with Ali caught by surprise)*
    Ali: (confused) Wait- what?!
    Ozzy: (calling back) C'mon! We're wasting time!!
    Ali: (insecure) Oooh, I hope you two know what you're doing...
    *Ali also runs into forest, following Ozzy & Blaze*
    *Group runs along path in forest, hopping over logs and rocks and such*
    Random voice: (offscreen) Aaaahhh!!!
    Ozzy: (shouting) Don't worry! We're com-
    *Ozzy and Zim proceed to collide into eachother, both falling on their backs*
    *Zim shakes head, looks up at group, frightened*
    *Zim proceeds to back-up on ground, distancing herself from group*
    Zim: (frightened) No-no!! Stay away-
    *Random hammer slams into ground beside Zim, nearly missing her*
    Zim: (screaming) Aaaahh!!
    *Zim jumps back from hammer, now back to group*
    *Group of thieves (Robin Hood-like, Castle Crasher-like, etc.) emerge from shadows of trees and bushes, wielding rusty, medieval-esque weaponry*
    *Thieves proceed to encircle Zim & group, Ozzy gets back to his feet*
    *Group leader (ShamgarBlade) emerges from circle, holding a hammer malevolently*
    Leader: (evil) Well, well, the lil' "swindler" found her posse, eh?
    *Zim gets to feet, group behind her*
    Zim: (nervous) "Swindler"?! I ain't no "swindler"!! I didn't steal anything!
    *Gold necklace proceeds to drop out of Zim's hat, with Zim's eyes following it to ground*
    *Zim smiles sheepishly, puts hands behind back*
    Zim: (sheepish) Erm... heh-heh.
    Leader: (angry) You stole a'piece o' my property!!
    Zim: (arguementive) It was on the ground unattended!! It was fair game!
    Ali: (bewildered) What are you talking about?! We just got here!!
    Leader: (mad) No matter!! I'm gonna make you, ALL of you, pay fer every karat o' gold that's in my necklace...
    *Proceeds to pick up other hammer in ground*
    Leader: (sinister) One painful WHACK at a time...
    *Thieves start snickering*
    Ozzy: (negotiative)Look, y'know what?
    *Ozzy walks up & picks up necklace, throws it back to Leader*
    Ozzy: There! You have it back. Now will you please leave her alone?
    *Leader looks back and forth amongst thieves, smiling; thieves start waiving weapons around*
    Leader: (malevolently) Heh, if only it were that easy...
    Blaze: (confident) Aye then, we'll do it tha hard way.
    *Blaze proceeds to blast Leader with a burst of flame, sending Leader flying back into bushes*
    *Thieves all run in towards group, yelling war cries*
    *Group gets into fighting stances, ready to fight*

--FIGHT SCENE! (A flurry of flashes, whacks and smashes, with main characters serving a can of whup-a**; a total of 12 thieves V.S. the group)--
    *Zim starts off hooking thief around neck with staff*
    *Swings thief over head and SLAM!!, plants his head into ground*
    *Blaze proceeds to spin around and backflip kick other thief into air, then spiking him back into dirt*
    *Thief aims bow at Blaze, who responds by catching thief on fire, then sucker-punching him*
    *Ali activates V.A.T.S., equipped with handful of rocks*
    *Aim narrows down on pair of thieves, with their whole bodies marked by a "100% hit rate"*
    *Proceeds to throw rocks in rapid succession at 2 thieves, at pace of a machine gun*
    *2 Thieves fall to ground in agony, Ali bends over knees, winded*
    *Ozzy releases a flurry of punches on one thief, then kicks him back*
    *Another thief comes up from behind, attempting to sucker-punch Ozzy*
    *Ozzy quickly shape-shifts into a shadow, phasing under thief's feet*
    *Thief wildly spins around, only to get upper-cutted by Ozzy, now back in regular form*
    *Trio of thieves surround Zim & Blaze, now back to back*
    *Zim & Blaze look and nod at eachother, then Zim hooks Blaze, swinging him around*
    *Blaze kicks out feet in Matrix-like fashion, sending all 3 thiefs flying back*
    *Blaze slides back to ground, pleased*
    *Ozzy is seen on top of thief, ground-pounding him*
    *Ali appears in background, running from a thief strapped with a suicide bomber vest*
    *Ozzy notices other thief, then proceeds to flick pebble at vest*
    *Pebble makes minor contact with vest, and BOOOOM!!, thief blows up*
    *Other thieves proceed to run back into coverage of forest, scared for their lives*
    *Group is seen dusting off dirt & wiping off sweat, w/ Blaze in foreground*
    Blaze: (mockingly) *shaking fist* Yaah! Run like tha wee wussies yah are! Aahahahaa!!
    --(End of FIGHT SCENE)--

*Group proceeds to walk down trail, the forest now at sunset*
    Ali: (curious) Sooo... what's your name?
    Zim: (shy) Eh... Zim. Just Zim.
    Ali: That's cool. This is Oswald-
    *Ali points to Ozzy*
    Ozzy: (friendly) Hello.
    Ali: And this is idiot.
    *Points to Blaze*
    Blaze: (greeting) Glad tah meet- (annoyed) HEY!!
    *Ali, Ozzy & Zim chuckle a little*
    Zim: (unsure) Erm... nice to meet you.
    *Brief silence*
    Zim: (apologetic) Eh-heh... sorry 'bout what happened earlier...
    Ozzy: (reassuring) Don't sweat it. Besides, we came running in looking to help.
    Zim: (confused) Erm... ok... why would you do that?
    Ali: (calm) 'Cuz we wanted to help, why else?
    Blaze: (proud) Aye, that motley bunch o' 'boons couldn't hold ah match tah us!
    Zim: (nervous) It's just that... that...
    Ozzy: (curious) Well, what is it?
    Zim: (honest) I'm just not use to accepting help off the fly li-
    *Zim notices something, sticks out staff to side, holding group back*
    Ozzy: (confused) Hey, what happe-
    Zim: (serious) Shhhh... stay behind me.
    *Group sneaks up to bushes, peering over to small glen*
    *Zilly is seen playfully chasing butterfly, unaware of any presence*
    Blaze: (bewildered) How is that intimi-
    *Ali punches Blaze in face, with Blaze clasping hands around mouth*
    Ali: (serious) Shut up.
    *Group looks on at Zilly, playfully jumping around after butterfly*
    Ozzy: ... (confused) what is that thing?
    Zim: (in the zone) I got 'em now!
    *Zim lunges out of bushes, staff swung over her head*
    Ozzy: (shocked) Zim WAIT!!
    Zim: (war-cry) YAAAAAHHH!!!
    *Zilly turns head around to see Zim in air, flying towards her*
    Zilly: (freaks out) NYAAAHHH!!!
    *Zilly leaps out of way just as Zim's staff slams into ground, butterfly is scared off*
    *Zim rips staff out of ground, begins chasing Zilly around glen*

--(Chase Scene: Zilly is being chased by Zim, jumping off of various trees and rocks, with Zim wildly swinging at her, closing in (like Ozzy's chase scene in Issue 1))--
    *Zilly spots tree, then pops out daggers*
    *Zilly scrambles up trunk and onto branch, dangling off it like a trapped kitty*
    *Zim & othes arrive under it, Zim looking up in satisfaction*
    Zim: (eager) Hah! Finally gotcha trapped!
    Ali: (negotiative) Whoa whoa whoa. That thing doesn't mean any harm. You scared it witless!
    Zim: (angry) Please, it's a wild beast! It could come down and rip apart your face any second!
    *Zilly starts losing grasp, now popping out claws*
    Ozzy: (sympathetic) ... Zim, I think Ali's is right. It's not trying to harm us...
    Zim: Like you have any idea what this thing could do. It's not like it's gonna start talking and-
    Zilly: (crying) Please! Please!! I'll do anything!! Just don't skin me!!
    *Awkward silence, with group in complete shock*
    Blaze: (zoned out) Whoa... that thing talks?

_____-Campsite (a roughly prepared encampment in glen, with 3 tents and a small campfire; nighttime, with My Moon and stars shining above)-_____
    *Zilly is seen around campfire, playing with rock like a ball of yarn*
    *Others looks on in wonderment, also around campfire*
    Ali: (curious) Wow... she's easy to entertain.
    Zim: (informative) Well, she's still young... I think.
    Ozzy: (curious) What would make you think that?
    Zim: (informative) Well, from all of my studies on creatures like these, I-
    Ali: (interrupts) Hah! Studying? You almost killed that cat... erm, coug- eh... *calls out to Zilly* What are you, again?
    *Zilly looks in their direction, getting back to feet*
    Zilly: (courteous) I'm a ferret. And please, call me Zilly.
    *Zilly proceeds back to playing with rock*
    Ali: (confused) Erm... right. Right. *Back to Zim* Anyways, you almost killed her!
    Zim: (defensive) Look, the last time I-
    *Suddenly, stream of fire blasts over their heads, startling them*
    *Group turns heads to see Blaze leaning against tree, holding handful of rocks*
    Blaze: (embarassed) Eh-heh... sorry.
    *Group turns attention back to Zim*
    Zim: (serious) Ok, the last time I sparred with something like "Zilly", I almost got killed.
    Ali: (skeptical) Well, still, I didn't trust your judgement, why wildly swinging your stick thingy like that.
    Zim: (offended) *showing staff* This STICK-thingy you've so wrongly mislabeled, is a fine piece of weaponry-
    Ozzy: (neutral) Guys, please stop. You two have just met, and I really don't wanna see you guys argue.
    *Suddenly, rock flies overhead, then suddenly blasted by fire, exploding in bomb-like fashion*
    Blaze: *excited* WOO!! Look at 'er blow! Hah-haaa...
    *Notices group looking at him, annoyed*
    Blaze: (blushing) Aaaaah... I'll stop.
    *Group turns attention back to conversation*
    Ozzy: (optimistic) Just be glad you don't have those thieves on your back anymore, Zim.
    Zim: (relieved) Yeah, that band of knuckleheads was giving me a hard time. Good riddance!
    *Silence as the group looks into fire*
    Zim: (tired) Well, I'm off to bed.
    *Zim heads toward tent*
    Blaze: (tired) Aye, *yawns* me too.
    *Blaze heads off to another tent*
    *Ozzy & Ali look as Zim & Blaze head into tents*
    *They look at eachother*
    Ozzy: (shy) Well, I sure don't wanna sleep next to "matchstick" over there.
    Ali: (also shy) Yeah, and I don't wanna sleep next to "field expert" in there...
    *Both turn heads towards Zilly, now licking paws*
    Ozzy & Ali: (calling out) Zilly!
    Zilly: (curious) Yah?
    Ali: (nervous) Do you need a tent tonight?
    Ozzy: (nervous) There's only one left...
    Zilly: (yawning) Nah, I'm good.
    *Zilly gets on all fours and gracefully leaps into a nearby tree, landing on a branch*
    *Zilly curls up into a ball, and falls asleep*
    *Ozzy & Ali look back at eachother, both blushing*
    Ali: ... (sheepishly) Well, I guess we'll be sleeping together tonight.
    Ozzy: (awkward) Yeah...
    *Faces get closer together, a little, cute “spark” is seen*
    Ali: (nervously) Well, good night!
    *Ali rushes into tent, leaving Ozzy out in the open*
    Ozzy: (frantic) Erm, right! Good night!
    *Ozzy also runs into tent, pushing self to opposite side of Ali*
    *Panel zooms out on encampment*
    *Morning comes, with fire long extinguished*
    *Zim pops out of tent, yawning and stretching arms*
    *Eyes open half-way, looking to her right*
    *Eyes pop open, shocked*
    Zim: (frantic) Guys! Wake up!
    *Zim rushes over to Blaze's tent, tipping it over and sending Blaze rolling out*
    *Blaze sits up, scratching head*
    Blaze: (grumpy) 'Ey! What's that fer?
    Zim: (panicking) C'mon! Everybody up!
    *Zim rushes over to Ali's & Ozzy's tent, ripping out tent poles and collapsing it*
    *Ali & Ozzy fumble around in collapsed tent, eventually clunking heads*
    Ali & Ozzy: (grouchy) Oww!!
    Zim: (shouting) Wake up!!
    *Zim runs over to tree and gives it a mighty whack with her staff*
    *tree shakes vigorously, waking Zilly and tossing her out*
    Zilly: (shocked) Waaaah!
    *Zilly lands in nearby bush, confused*
    Zim: Guys! Look!
    *Points finger to distance*
    Ozzy: (annoyed) For Pete’s sake, what's with all of the co-
    *Ozzy notices small city in distance, slightly visible over the distant treeline*
    Ali: (excited) Hey! There's Bolton!
    Blaze: (wide-eyed) Aye... and there's what we have tah cross.
    *Group looks in Blaze's direction, all become wide-eyed*
    *Panel zooms out on flat, 2d-esque portion of World 1-1, bridging the gap between the Lost Forest and Bolton*
    Ozzy: Aww man...
    _____(End of Issue 3)_____

Last edited by Outlaw-Jack; 05-25-2016 at 03:33 AM.

----------
    ----------

7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points
    PSN
    gdn001
    Blog Entries

I read this in Zim's drawing style. (if you know what I mean)

Looking good so far. But I wonder if >er and I are the only ones following it...

Avi drawing by DarkieSoul. Sig drawing by TheZimInvader. Sig helicopter by McDonnell Douglas.

Programmer's Diary

100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    julle_25-
    Blog Entries

Sadly it seems so, creative writing barley gets any attention as a Sub-Forum :I

Anyway so turns out there's not so many pages i had after all, and those i had isn't really finished either but this is what i got

Spoiler Spoiler - Some pages

Spoiler Spoiler - Concept Art

Spoiler Spoiler - Junks
    Last edited by >er.; 03-31-2012 at 09:20 PM.

PSN
    gdn001
    Blog Entries

Sadly it seems so, creative writing barley gets any attention as a Sub-Forum :I

Anyway so turns out there's not so many pages i had after all, and those i had isn't really finished either but this is what i got
    Awesomeness Increased to 89

Programmer's Diary

10. Thanks!

I guess here are some more things? Honestly I'm not sure if I can recall what you guys have or haven't seen.
    Spoiler Spoiler - Concepts

I actually managed to sketch out and line most of Issue 1, and a couple of pages from Issue 2. So here they are, picking back up from >er's list. Most of these are just sketches though, so you can see what's going on in the background (those didn't get finished).
    So here's the rest of Issue 1.
    Spoiler Spoiler - Unfinished pages

I think we did pretty good.

PSN
    gdn001
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheZimInvader View Post
    I guess here are some more things? Honestly I'm not sure if I can recall what you guys have or haven't seen.

I actually managed to sketch out and line most of Issue 1, and a couple of pages from Issue 2. So here they are, picking back up from >er's list. Most of these are just sketches though, so you can see what's going on in the background (those didn't get finished).

I think we did pretty good.
    Awesomeness increased to 94

Dang, it's like looking at greek ruins. It's beautiful, but you can only imagine how it used to be (or how it was going to be in this case)

Also, did Jack call you, Zim? Please don't kill me

Programmer's Diary

Quote Originally Posted by gdn001 View Post
    Awesomeness increased to 94

Dang, it's like looking at greek ruins. It's beautiful, but you can only imagine how it used to be (or how it was going to be in this case)

Also, did Jack call you, Zim? Please don't kill me
    Nah, >er contacted me elsewhere to let me know about the thread. I posted that stuff of my own accord.

PSN
    gdn001
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheZimInvader View Post
    Nah, >er contacted me elsewhere to let me know about the thread. I posted that stuff of my own accord.
    Well, nice to see you here for an instant. I was actually thinking of telling you about this thread, I guess Mr. Player just beat me to it.
    Hmm, this story... Would make for a nice game...

Programmer's Diary

PSN
    0utlaw-Jack
    Blog Entries

@Zim: Sorry for not tellin' yah earlier. I didn't wanna pester you with this thing again. ^_^" (Oh, and thanks for the post. It's about time some of this stuff saw the light of day.)

@>er: Well, creative writing did get somewhat of a crowd when I did that Halloween stuff (which reminds me... still gotta finish that story...). But yeah, it doesn't help that the Creative Writing thread is only a sub-thread (and not nearly as noticeable as, say, the Forum Games). Oh, and I've been workin' on a little... something, to thank you for your support (if yah wanna know, I actually started on it a long time ago and, again, never bothered to finish it. ^_^").

@GDN: I had ideas of making this into a game, but, as you'll find out in later parts of the story, it'd be very, VERY hard to make into a game (let alone LBP levels).

Speaking of which, here's Issue 4:

Worlds Apart: Issue 4 (I Like Turtles)
    Characters: Oswald (Ozzy), iTriangle (Ali), Blazen (Blaze), TheZimInvader (Zim), Ninjaferret22 (Zilly)
    Setting: brief glimpse of Bolton, a "factory town" home to Bolt Manufacturing and the start of the Trans-Clothinental Railroad; edge of Lost Woods, where group has encampment; World 1-1, the 1st level in the classic Super Mario Bros.
    Main Plot: Introduction to 3rd evil force/person, 1st literal referance to "multi-verse" tragedy, 1st change in comic look

______(Downtown Bolton (sorta like Dodge City), a single street city with only 3 tall buildings, a post office, and a few small shops; the Bolt Manufacturing plant looms in the distance, situated on an open field)______
    *Panel zooms in on small delivery truck, moving down the main (and only) street in Bolton*
    *Truck stops briefly in front of town hall, painted white and looking rather suspicious*
    *Shady character walks over to back & lifts door, takes out small package*
    *Package is dropped off at front steps, delivery truck speeds away*
    *Zoom-in on package reveals a stamp with the markings of a tophat and a skull, initialed with the letters O and I*
    *Timer is also seen on package, wired to whatever is inside and crudely fastened with duct tape*
    *Tag labeled with "To: Bolton", "Love: Me. >:P"
    *Panel zooms out on package, now loudly beeping*
    *Black out*
    *Reappear in Lost Forest, with group looking on at World 1-1, which is surrounded by a bubble-like aurora*
    Ali: (confused) What is that?
    Zim: (worried) I dunno... never seen it before.
    *Blaze begins walking towards aurora, group completely unaware*
    Ozzy: (annoyed) Well, whatever it is, it's blocking our way to Bolton.
    Zilly: (doubtful) *scratching self with foot* But there's no other way to get over there. This thing goes on for miles from left to right!
    *Blaze is standing right in front of aurora, the field glowing in front of his face*
    Ozzy: (reluctant) Then I guess we'll have to wait it out...
    Ali: (urgent) Um, hello? By the time this thing is gone, Logic-Con could've ended!
    Zilly: (questioning) What's a Logic-Con?
    *Blaze looks at hand, then aurora, curious*
    Ali: (angered) Why, the most important event in the world, that's what!
    Ozzy: (neutral) Whoa-whoa-whoa. Calm down. No need for arguing here.
    Zim: (bossy) Oh-ho! Like you're one to talk, scarf boy!
    *Blaze slowly pokes finger into aurora, finger pixelates*
    Zilly: (upset) Please, don't argue...
    Ozzy: (angered, at Zim) Seriously? Again? You wanna start another argument "Ms. Know-it"-
    *Blaze freaks out and pulls out finger (now back to normal), shaking hand as though burnt*
    Blaze: (shouting) Gaahh!!
    *Group suddenly looks at Blaze, annoyed & confused*
    *Blaze stares back like a deer caught in headlights, scared*
    Ozzy: ... (curious) What are you doing?
    Blaze: (defensive) Uh, nothin'! Absolutely nothin'!
    *Blaze attempts to lean against aurora, but arm falls through, becoming pixellated*
    Blaze: (shocked) Waahhh!!!
    *Blaze immediately pulls out arm (turns back to normal), shaking it as well*
    Ali: (creeped out) Wh-what is that?
    Ozzy: (curious) Dunno. Might as well find out...
    *Ozzy walks over to aurora, with group looking on in fear*
    Ali: (panicking) WAIT! What are you doing?!
    *Ozzy casually sticks arm into aurora, watches it pixellate*
    *Pulls arm back out, amused*
    *Suddnely, Ozzy jumps into aurora, much to everyone's surprise*
    Ali: (screaming) NOO!!
    *Ozzy appears inside aurora, completely 8-bit*
    *Ozzy looks over self, sees nothing wrong*
    Ozzy: (calling out) Ali! It's ok! I feel fine!
    Ali: (bewildered) What the?! B-but how?!
    Blaze: (confident) I guess we'll see.
    *Blaze dives into aurora, accidentally tackling Ozzy*
    *Ozzy pushes off the now-pixellated Blaze, both get back up*
    Ozzy: (angery) What's that for?!
    Blaze: (arguementive) Sorry, lad! Next time, don't get in tha way!
    Zim: (excited) Whoa! That's awesome!
    *Zim also runs into aurora, Ali now literally freaking out*
    Ali: (freaking out) No-no!! WAIT!! STOP!!!
    *Zilly sprints by Ali, and into aurora*
    Zilly: (joyous) Wheeee!!
    Ali: (pleading) GUYS!! SERIOUSLY!!!
    Ozzy: (calling out) Come on Ali! It's completely safe!
    Ali: (insecure) A-are you sure?
    Ozzy: (reassuring) Of course! If I weren't sure, I'd be out already!
    Ali: (reluctant) Ohh... ok, fine.
    *Ali gets into running stance*
    Ali: (nervous) Here goes nothing...
    *Ali runs through aurora to now-pixellated group, appearing pixellated herself*
    *Ali looks down at self, amazed*
    Ozzy: (happy) See? Not so bad, huh?
    Ali: (wide-eyed) Whoa... this defies all logic.
    *Panel zooms out on group, showing beginning of World 1-1*
    *Group walks on, looking around at scenery*
    Zim: (observant) Everything here is so flat...
    Zilly: How did they get all of these bricks?
    Blaze: (excited) *pointing* 'Ey! A local!
    *Goomba walks onto scene, aimlessly walking towards them*
    *Ozzy walks forward and stops, friendly*
    Ozzy: (salutant) Hello there!
    *Goomba pays no attention as he charges forward towards Ozzy*
    Ozzy: (confused) Uh, hello?
    *Goomba makes contact with Ozzy, Ozzy is sent flying into question mark block above*
    Ozzy: (surprised) WAAAAHHH!
    *Box is hit, popping out Mushroom*
    Ozzy: (bruised) Oooff!!
    *Ozzy lands back on ground, bewildered, as Mushrooms moves towards group*
    *Ali rushes over, worried*
    Ali: (scared) Ozzy!! Are you ok?!
    Ozzy: (dazed) Uuugh...
    Zim: (curious) What is that thing?
    *Blaze suddenly shoots out hand and hits Goomba with fireball, earning 10 pts.*
    Blaze: (cocky) Dead.
    Zim: (unamused) Not that. That weird "mushroom" thing...
    *Group looks on at Mushroom, Ozzy gets back up*
    Zim: … (curious) someone wanna get it?
    Zilly: (excited) *popping out claws* I will!
    *Zilly lunges forward and pounces Mushroom, but instead absorbs it*
    *Zilly suddenly grows to a ridiculous size, smashing any bricks above with her head*
    Zilly: (terrified) Yeeeoww!!
    *Groups jumps back from Zilly, also terrified*
    Ali: (frightened) Aaahh!! What's happening?!!
    Zim: (scared) I-i don't know! *looks up at Zilly* Zilly!!
    *Zilly rubs head, still confused*
    Zilly: (calm) Yeah?
    Zim: (precautious) Are you OK?!
    *Zilly stretches arms, yawning*
    Zilly: (calm) *scratching head* I'm good.
    *Zilly proceeds to take a step forward, reassuring movement*
    Ozzy: (curious) Do you feel weird?
    Zilly: ...(excited) I feel great!
    *Zilly proceeds to run forward, smashing everything in path*
    Zilly: Wheeee!!!
    *Group immediately starts to panic, chases after Zilly*
    Ali: (freaking out) ZILLY! WAIT!!
    Zilly: (mockingly) You caAn't catch-
    *Suddenly, Zilly is scorched by Blaze, which makes her shrink in size to normal self*
    Zilly: (saddened) Aww man...
    Blaze: (relieved) *wiping brow* Danger averted. Now, where were we...
    UltimateClay: (war-cry) ATTAAAACK!!
    *Suddenly, green Koopa w/ black cap slowly charges onto panel, scooting along at a snail's pace*
    *Group stares on awkwardly, as the turtle inches forward*
    *Suddenly, Ozzy walks up to Clay and kicks him, sending him spiraling in the other direction*
    Clay: (defeated) Nuuuuuu!!!
    *Clay's shell blazes by as it effortlessly sends a row of Goombas flying, earning Ozzy a 1-Up*
    *1-Up Mushroom appears in Ozzy's hands, much to his surprise*
    Ozzy: (amazed) Well... that's new.
    Blaze: (jealous) Bah! Pure luck!!
    Ali: (curious) So... what now?
    Ozzy: (confused) I dunno. We really can't put it anywhere...
    Zim: (excited) I know!
    *Zim immediately seizes backpack from back, holds it open in anticipation*
    Zim: (confident) You can put it in here! No-one would EVER look in here...
    *Zilly walks over and sticks head into pack, almost falling in*
    Zim: (precautious) Careful now. It's a bit deep, if y'know what I mean.
    *Zilly lifts head out of backpack, random missile shoots out of backpack*
    *Group looks on, shocked*
    Ozzy:... (scared) Exactly what do you stuff in there?
    Zim: (happy) Oh, about anything.
    Blaze: (skeptical) Any reason why?
    *Zim thinks for a moment, with Ozzy & Blaze looking on*
    Zim: (honest) Nah. Not really.
    *Ozzy & Blaze facepalm*
    *Ozzy proceeds to dump 1-Up into backpack*
    Ozzy: (reluctant) All right. So long as I can find it again.
    *Zim throws backpack back on, pleased*
    Zim: (pleased) Yay!
    Ozzy: (reassessing) Ok. Now with that over with, I think the only way now is-
    *Suddenly, Clay's shell blazes back onto screen , slamming into Ozzy and knocking him down*
    Clay: (triumphant) *spinning in place* Hah! Not so mighty now, huh?!
    *Ali, angry, jumps up and slams Clay into the ground with her foot*
    Ali: (mad) What's the big idea, huh?!?
    Clay: (frightened) DAAHHH!!! Teh darkness!!
    Ali: Not so tough now, are yah?!
    Clay: (horrified) P-p-pulease, lady!! I don't meen no harm!! HONEST!!!
    Ali: Uh-huh, right- 'cause you just slammed my friend over there!!
    Clay: Bu-but he hitted me first!!
    *Ozzy walks on over, obviously fine*
    Ali: (RAGE) Listen here, kid!! If you knew half of the rubbish we've been through, I-
    Ozzy: (questioning) Uh... Ali?
    Ali: (fiery) Not now Ozzy, I-
    *Ali realizes that Ozzy is fine, starts blushing*
    *Ali steps off Clay, dusting him off*
    Ali: (embarassed) Heh heh... sorry.
    Ozzy: (laid-back) Ah, it's ok.
    *Ozzy walks on over to Clay, still imbeded in the ground, and gets down on on knee*
    Clay: (nervous) I can has freedom?
    Ozzy: (negotiative) Yeah, just tell me one thing...
    Clay: Yesh?
    Ozzy: ...(questioning) How do you get outta here?
    Clay: Find teh flag.
    *Panel zooms out, showing steps, flag and castle only a few feet away*
    Ozzy: ...(dumbstruck) Oh. Ok, thanks.
    *Ozzy proceeds to pull Clay out of hole, then kicks him on his way*
    Clay: (savage) WE SHALL BURY YOOOUUU!!!
    Ozzy: (to group) Now quick, before turtle-boy ricochets back this way.
    *Group proceeds up stairs, stopping at top*
    Zilly:... (stumped) How are we supposed to get up there?
    Blaze: (show-off) Step aside. Lemme show yah how REAL MEN do this...
    *Blaze gets into jumping position, preparing to jump*
    Ali: (sinister) I got an idea.
    *Ali snatches Zim's staff and proceeds to whack Blaze forward, sending him flying into pole*
    Blaze: (freaking out) DAAAAHHHH!!!
    *SLAM!*
    *Blaze faceplants into pole, sliding down as flag also slides down*
    *Single firework goes off, group jumps down from stairs*
    Ali: (happy) Thanks Blaze!
    Blaze: (whining) YOU MEAN, LIL' LASS!!!
    *Blaze prys self off of pole, random Toad appears from out of castle*
    Toad: (monotonic) Sorry, but the princess is-
    Zim: (terrified) Aaah!! A talking mushroom!!
    *Zim runs forward and punts Toad, sending him flying*
    Toad: (freaking out) Aaaaahhh!!
    Ozzy: (shocked) Whoa there!! That guy didn't do anything!
    Zim: (recuperating) I'm sorry! It was a natural reaction!
    *Awkward silence*
    Ozzy: ... (disturbed) You're weird.
    Zim: (annoyed) Like you're one to talk.
    *Group walks past castle, approaches other side of aurora*
    *Image on other side is blurred, looking as though it's just a normal day*
    Zilly: (excited) There's Bolton!
    Ali: (excited) Logic-Con, here I come!!
    *Ali runs forward out of aurora, but then runs back to group*
    Ali: (shocked)... Oh my Molecule.
    Blaze: (scared) What is it?
    Ali: You won't believe what happened...
    *Group proceeds out of aurora, now back to normal*
    Ozzy: (shocked) Oh my...
    *Panel zooms out to backs of group, staring on at an utterly & completely destroyed Bolton*
    ______(End of Issue 4)______

Here's some of the concept art I made for this issue:
    Spoiler Spoiler - Le click!

Last edited by Outlaw-Jack; 05-25-2016 at 04:13 AM.

----------
    ----------

PSN
    julle_25-
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw-Jack View Post
    @>er: Well, creative writing did get somewhat of a crowd when I did that Halloween stuff (which reminds me... still gotta finish that story...). But yeah, it doesn't help that the Creative Writing thread is only a sub-thread (and not nearly as noticeable as, say, the Forum Games). Oh, and I've been workin' on a little... something, to thank you for your support (if yah wanna know, I actually started on it a long time ago and, again, never bothered to finish it. ^_^").
    Yeah actually. Still, maybe someone should talk to CC about makin' it a proper stand-alone forum. And whaaaaaaaaaaaat? a little something for me? Colour me uber-exited, if you would get around finishing it xD

PSN
    0utlaw-Jack
    Blog Entries

Yeah actually. Still, maybe someone should talk to CC about makin' it a proper stand-alone forum. And whaaaaaaaaaaaat? a little something for me? Colour me uber-exited, if you would get around finishing it xD
    Eh, it's nothing super special. Just something I think I could do to show my appreciation.

----------
    ----------

PSN
    gdn001
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw-Jack View Post
    @GDN: I had ideas of making this into a game, but, as you'll find out in later parts of the story, it'd be very, VERY hard to make into a game (let alone LBP levels).
    Well, one possibility would be make it open world with a main quest like Skyrim, but that would hurt the plot. Other option would be making it a mixed platformer like LBP2 (with some puzzles and fight sequences). Or it could be a point-and-clicky style .

I personally think that while the point-and-click is simpler to make and can stay faithful to the original, hybrid platformer would have the best gameplay.

Programmer's Diary

19. Thanks!

It's too bad FF never got released, I remember all the excitement buzzing from everyone. Still, the fact that you guys tried to pull off a massive project such as that is still amazing. It is nice seeing and reading what was done though. I just read Issue 1, and I'll try to read the rest aswell.

PSN
    gdn001
    Blog Entries

The comic's (un)official theme music:

Programmer's Diary

22. Thanks!

PSN
    0utlaw-Jack
    Blog Entries

@GDN: I actually cringed a little bit when I saw that it was from Journey (natural reaction since my parents are Journey fanatics) . But tbh, it actually sounds a lot similar to what I had in mind story-wise... only put that in a girl's voice.

Here's Issue 5. And yes, you will probably think it's very, VERY self-proclaiming.

Worlds Apart: Issue 5 (Raining Lead)
    Characters: Oswald (Ozzy), iTriangle (Ali),Blazen (Blaze), TheZimInvader (Zim), Ninjaferret22 (Zilly), Outlaw-Jack (Jack)
    Setting: Ruins of Bolton, completely devastated by Outlaw-Jack's reign of terror; later segment in Bolt Manufacturing factory, cranked into over-production in state of panic
    Main Plot: Official introduction to Bolton, 1st appearance of Outlaw-Jack, 1st duel, 1st glimpse of Ozzy's "other side"

_____(News segment, with jwwphotos (JWW) as news anchor)_____
    JWW: (professional) We interrupt this program for an urgent announcement.
    *Panel shows up in corner, depicting Bolton in smoldering ruins)
    JWW: Terror reigns once more as the ruthless maniac Outlaw-Jack has devastated yet another city; this time, the manufacturing mecca of Bolton.
    *Panel switches to helicopter camera, flying over central Bolton*
    JWW: We bring you now, live, at the scene of this horrible disaster. Syroc?
    *Camera shot takes over panel*
    Syroc (cameraman): (shocked) Yes, Photos! Absolute chaos, I must say! Nearly every building within a 2-3 mile radius of town hall is in ruins!
    *Camera pans out on wider scope, revealing even more fire & destruction all around*
    Syroc: Smoke, fire, rubble, fear- all trademarks of the cursed villain Outlaw-Jack!
    *Camera zooms in on Trans-Clothinental Railroad station, overcrowding with evacuees*
    Syroc: Hundreds of now homeless sackpeople are rushing over to the nearby TCS station, crowding the load station as they flee their now devastated-
    *Camera zooms out, moving over to ruined section; gunshots are heard and flashes appear in far distance*
    Syroc: (confused) What the? What is tha-
    *Suddenly, a flurry of bullets showers the helicopter and camera, shredding through both heli, camera and people*
    Syroc: (agonizing) Aaaaahhhh!!!!
    *Helicopter begins to blow engine as camera reduces to fuzz*
    *Moment of silence, with JWW looking shocked*
    JWW:... (devastated) I'm sorry. We've encountered some... technical difficulties...
    *Panel blacks out*
    *Panel reappears to group, now walking into ruins of Bolton*
    Ozzy: (shocked) What happened?
    Blaze: (angered) Jack happened, that's what.
    Zilly: (confused) Who's Jack?
    *Ali proceeds to bring up news article on Pip-Boy, labeled "Terror Reigns In Sackago"*
    Ali: (angered) The same guy who caused 10/11. Killed over 200 in the blast... and injured more than 2,000.
    Blaze: Ever since that there's been a ransom fer his head... but no-one's been able to catch the bugger..
    *Groups walks upon Main St. in Bolton, across from bombed park*
    Zim: (curious) But I thought "Outlaw-Jack" was a tall-tale...
    Ali: That's probably where he got the name.
    *Suddenly, random sackperson runs up to them, covered in dirt and grime*
    Sackperson: (begging) Please, please!! You've gotta help me!!
    *Group gives him sorry look, then continue across street*
    Sackperson: (crying) NO! Wait, PLEASE!! I BEG OF YO-
    *Suddenly, sackperson is shot in head, falling to ground dead; Group doesn't notice*
    Blaze: (serious) Every wanna-be hero who squared-off with him- dead.
    Ali: Soldiers- dead.
    Blaze: And that ain't nothin' compared to all o' tha sheriffs he-
    *Blaze freezes still, sensing something*
    *Immediately, Blaze runs off to side to downed helicopter in distance*
    Ozzy: (confused) What's he doing?
    Ali: (urgent) Someone's hurt!
    *Ali runs on over to helicopter, group follows behind*
    *Blaze is seen trying to move helicopter, with Syroc pinned under it, severely injured*
    Blaze: (struggling) *Hmph!* Don't worry!! *mph!* I'll getcha out!!
    *Syroc looks up, barely conscious*
    Syroc: (slow) Wasn't... my... fault...
    Blaze: I know *nmph!* it wasn't, *mph* laddie!! It was the city's *nph!* decision!!
    *Group disperses around helicopter, helping Blaze move it*
    Blaze: C'mon!! Push harder!!
    *Syroc notices something in distance, gets wide-eyed*
    Syroc: (frightened) *points finger* B-b-blaze...
    Blaze: Hold on!! We're almost there!!
    *Panel reveals top-hatted silhouette in distance, glowing eyes staring at group*
    Syroc: (screaming) R-r-ruuuuu-
    *Bullet suddenly buries into Syroc's head, silencing him*
    *Group becomes eerily still, turns heads to distance*
    *Close-up on silhouette reveals Outlaw-Jack, holding two revolvers (one smoking)*
    *Jack smiles, malevolently*
    Ali: (shocked) OH. MY. SPAFF.
    Ozzy: (shouting) GET DOWN!!!
    *Ozzy rushes over and pushes Ali out of way, bullet hits his side and sends him sprawling*
    *Group turns heads in Ozzy's direction, showing skid mark all the way into pile of rubble*
    Jack: (evil) Heh. Sorry if I "interrupted" something...
    Blaze: (mad) Why you lil'-

--FIGHT SCENE!! (at first, a single-sided battle against Jack; then, a full-on duel between Jack and Ozzy)--
    *Zim springs into action, lunging towards Jack with cane held high*
    Zim: (war-cry) Yaaaahhh!!!
    *Jack jukes Zim as staff embeds itself into the ground, Zim is shocked*
    *Jack proceeds to slam Zim in the back of her head with his gun, knocking her unconscious*
    *Zilly is seen creeping up on Jack from behind, claws and daggers popped out*
    *Jack violently spins around, only to have Zilly tackle him into the ground*
    *Zilly proceeds to lift paw and show fangs as Jack struggles with her arms*
    *Jack lifts feet up to Zilly's belly, then kicks her off of him*
    *Zilly immediately gets back up and proceeds to lunge back at him*
    *Jack dodges and swings down gun on her back, slamming her into the ground*
    *Zilly tries to push self back up, Jack seizes her tail*
    *He begins to swing Zilly around at a fast pace*
    Zilly: (frightened) Wa-wa-wa-WAAAAHHH!!!!
    *Jack lets go and sends Zilly soaring into last standing building, demolishing it with her impact*
    *Burst of flame shoots up from behind, catching Jack on fire and making him roll on the ground*
    *Blaze walks up to him, hand still aflame*
    *Blaze lifts Jack up, eyes now ablaze*
    Blaze: (serious) It ends now, Jackie-boy!
    Jack: (unconcerned) Hah! This is nothin'.
    *Suddenly, Jack swings up and smacks Blaze in the temple, stunning him*
    *Jack grabs Blaze's head and begins squeezing, dropping Blaze to his knees in agony*
    Blaze: (screaming) Gaaaahhhh!!
    *Jack knees him, standing him back up*
    *He then sucker-punches him, sending Blaze flying back a few yards*
    *Blaze skids to halt, unconscious as well*
    *Flames ware off,Jack begins to load up guns with ammo*
    Jack: (sinister) Now for the lady...
    *Panel zooms back to Ozzy, now struggling to get out of pile*
    *Ozzy notices Jack in distance, looking around and waiving guns*
    Jack: (taunting) Oh ma'aaaam! I've got a bullet for yooouuu!... and it has you're name on it!! Hahahahaaaa!!
    Ozzy: (thinking) Oh man. If he finds Ali, she's done for!
    *Ozzy thinks hard, shadows swirl in hands*
    Ozzy: (thinking) Gotta think of something...
    *Shadows materialize into two, black pistols*
    Ozzy: Whoa. That's new.
    *Panel zooms in on Jack, looking around*
    Ozzy: (offscreen) Hey Jack!!
    Jack: (mildly surprised) Huh?
    *Jack turns around to a hail of gunfire, as shadowy bullets tear through him in rapid succession, bending him back*
    *Ozzy looks on, guns smoking*
    *Jack bends back up, bullets falling out of him as the holes regenerate*
    *Jack smiles and cracks knuckles, Ozzy is shocked*
    Jack: My turn.
    *Jack quickdraws both guns and fires storm of bullets at Ozzy, Ozzy rolls out of way*
    *Ozzy returns gunfire in kneeling stance, Jack dives out of way*
    *Jack proceeds to run up and dive at Ozzy, with Ozzy attempting to reload*
    *Jack tackles Ozzy into ground, pinning him*
    *Jack raises fist to strike, but then is smacked by one of Ozzy's guns, briefly stunning him*
    *Ozzy proceeds to kick Jack off of him, then jumps back up*
    *Jack also jumps back up, the two now pointing guns at eachother*
    *Two start walking in a circle, with Ozzy serious and Jack cocky*
    Ozzy: (mad) You're a monster, Jack!!
    Jack: (cocky) Hah! You've just realized that, kid?
    Ozzy: Killing thousands, destroying cities- what is wrong with you?!
    Jack: This is nothin'. Nothin' compared to what I'll do to yer girlfriend after I kill you...
    Ozzy: (offended) What?! She's not my girlfriend!!
    Jack: Oh, then you wouldn't mind me killin' her then, would yah? It'd be a shame to let her get away...
    Ozzy: No- NO!! You get a scratch on her, you're dead!!
    Jack: Oh really?... (angry) Because I already am.
    *Shadows radiate from Jack's hands, eyes gradually get more red*
    *In a shadowy flash, Jack rushes up to Ozzy and grasps him by the throat, lifting him high*
    Jack: (serious) And you ain't even seen me "mad" yet...
    *Jack proceeds to throw Ozzy into a nearby building, sending him through the already crumbling walls*
    *Jack starts pulling something out of his hat, Ozzy quickly runs out of building*
    *Ozzy suddenly stops, looking at Jack who now has a large minigun*
    Jack: (crazy) Well don't just stand there! Dance, boy!! DAANCE!!
    *Jack unleashes a storm of bullets at Ozzy, who starts running to the side at a fast pace*
    *Ozzy parkours around and over various rubble and debris, as bullets fly all around him*
    *Ozzy shapeshifts into shadow and start slithering up side of building, with Jack's bullets spraying all around him*
    *Ozzy forms back into self, now running on roofs as stream of bullets follows close behind*
    *He leaps to the next building, with the building behind him crumbling to dust*
    *Stream of bullets quickly moves under Ozzy, crumbling wall*
    *Ozzy skids to a halt as stream of bullets erupts in front of his face*
    *Building beneath him crumbles, taking him down with it*
    *Jack looks pleased, then starts running towards crumbled building*
    *Ozzy, abit dazed, starts to climb out of rubble*
    *He emerges half-way, rubbing eyes*
    *Ozzy turns to see Jack approaching him very fast, swinging minigun*
    Jack: (shouting) Fore!!
    *Jack proceeds to drive Ozzy with minigun, launching him towards the Bolt Manufacturing plant in the distance*

_____-Bolt Manufacturing Factory (a large, sprawling complex of conveyor belts, machines and fiberglass tubing; production is at full speed as panic engulfs the factory)_____
    *Ozzy crashes through large wall, soaring into factory*
    *He proceeds to careen through different wiring and conveyors, eventually smashing to a halt in a pile of imperfect bolts*
    *Workers are seen scrambling about, running in all directions*
    *Jack suddenly appears in broken wall, with the minigun on his back and a black, shadowy sword in his hand*
    *Eyes are blood red, smiling evilly*
    Jack: (menacingly) Here, doggy doggy doggy...
    *Jack begins to search factory, sword now humming*
    *He proceeds to swing out his sword at passer-by, cutting, slicing and killing them in various places*
    *Ozzy closes eyes, rubs head*
    Ozzy: (reluctant) This can only get worse...
    *Ozzy stands back up, shape-shifting pistols to shadowy Uzis*
    *Ozzy starts reloading guns*
    *Jack heres the tell-tale click of someone reloading, far off in the distance*
    Jack: (excited) There yah are!!
    *Jack whips out minigun and proceeds to spray bullets in direction of sound*
    *Ozzy finishes reloading, looks up to see cloud of bullets soaring towards him*
    *He quickly turns into a shadow, dodging all bullets as they tear through pile of bolts and beyond*
    *He returns to normal, only to now see Jack charging at him at full speed*
    *Ozzy leaps high into the air, dodging Jack as he crashes into pile of bolts*
    *Ozzy flips over mid-air and starts shooting at pile, bullets penetrate the pile from all sides*
    *He finally lands back on the ground, staring at pile*
    *Brief moment of silence*
    *Suddenly, Jack shoots out of pile and impales Ozzy with his blade, stunning him*
    *Jack twists blade, the proceeds to lift Ozzy and slam him into the ground*
    *Ozzy is barely concious, sprawled out on the floor*
    *Jack stares down at him, spits at his face*
    Jack: (scoffing) Heh. Pitiful.
    *Jack fires off one more bullet at Ozzy's head, starts walking away*
    *Shadows suddenly rise around Ozzy, body goes into a seizure of some sort*
    *Clothes lose color, turning black as does his skin*
    *Horns erupt from his head, puncturing his headgear/hood*
    *Ozzy's eyes open, glowing an eerie yellow*
    *Panel shows Jack walking away, with Ozzy lurching back up, now transformed into Saeed*
    Saeed: (calling out) YOU.
    *Jack begins to turn around, loading an explosive round in his revolver*
    *Suddenly, Jack is tackled by Saeed, now in a beserker's rage*
    Saeed: (roaring) GRAAAHHH!!!
    *Saeed proceeds to plow Jack into the floor, pushing him a ways*
    *Jack slams into the wall, pinned by Saeed's grotesque claw*
    *Jack attempts to push himself off wall, shocked by Saeed's immense power*
    Saeed: (raging) DIE!!!
    *Saeed grabs Jack by the head, hurls him to other end of factory*
    *Jack slams into control box, accidentally switching assembly line into "OVERDRIVE"*
    *Conveyor belts accelerate out of control, bolts begin flying off*
    *Jack barges out of control box, eyes smoldering red and hands smoking with shadows*
    *Sword hums a dark purple, shaking violently*
    *Jack proceeds throw sword, sword homes in on Saeed*
    *Saeed starts charging forward, but sword stabs him and pins him to wall*
    *Enraged, Saeed rips sword out, about to break it on his knee*
    *Jack charges forward and slams him with his revolver*
    *Jack takes revolver and attempts to jam it onto his head*
    *Saeed grabs gun, slowly crushing it with his hand*
    *Enraged, Jack starts bashing Saeed violently with now-crushed gun*
    *Saeed seizes Jack's gun and tosses it away, takes other hand and grasps Jack by the throat*
    *Saeed hauls Jack up into the air, with Jack struggling to break free*
    Saeed: (growling) OUTLAW...
    Jack: (steaming mad) YOU'RE DEAD WHERE YOU STAND!! YOU HEAR ME?!!
    *Saeed's eyes glow red, Jack's eyes fade back to white*
    Saeed: NO... YOU.
    *Saeed's free arm shapeshifts to spiked tendrill, striking fear into Jack's eyes*
    Jack: (shocked) Oh stitch.
    *Saeed proceeds to lob Jack into the air, grabbing him by his tendrill & electrocuting him*
    Jack: (shouting) BBZTZZTZTTAAAAAHHH!!!!
    *Millions of volts stream through Jack, illuminating him and the room*
    *Saeed slams Jack him downward into ground, creating crater*
    *Saeed rushes forward and starts wailing away at crater, unleashing a barrage of punches in a blind rage*
    *Saeed slowly stops, backs off of the crater slowly*
    *Jack is seen inside the crater, severely beaten up*
    Saeed: (satisfied) PATHETIC.
    *Saeed shifts arm to a large spike, poised to finish Jack off*
    *Saeed raises arm to make the final blow, but then stops all of a sudden*
    *Skin begins to fade back to normal, eyes get drowsy*
    *Color in clothes are restored, arm shifts back to normal*
    *Eyes blink, now restored to normal as well*
    Ozzy: (groaning) Uggghhh...
    *Ozzy is back to normal, but dazed; suddenly, he falls over*
    *Jack climbs out of hole, stands back up (albeit shaky)*
    *Jack looks at Ozzy in complete shock, then flees*
    *Ozzy lays on the ground, motionless*
    --(End of FIGHT SCENE)--

*Ali is seen scrambling through rubble, heading towards Ozzy*
    Ali: (urgent) Ozzy!!
    *Ali reaches Ozzy, dropping to knees*
    Ozzy: (dazed) You came back...
    Ali: Of course I'd come back!! I'd never forget you!!
    Ozzy: (slow) You were gone... you left me...
    Ali: (upset) Don't you ever, EVER, think that!!
    *Ali starts to cry, holding Ozzy tight*
    Ali: (crying) I'll never leave you again!! Promise!!
    (Panel zooms out on Ali hugging Ozzy tight, amongst ruins of factory)
    (Panel blacks out)
    Ominous voice: You left me to die...
    *Jack's red eyes flash in darkness*
    Ominous voice: And now you'll suffer... the way I'VE SUFFERED.
    _____(End of Issue 5)_____

((Side-note: I'm constantly editing different parts in order to keep it updated with the plot in mind. I not even near done with the story, so it might change constantly.))

Last edited by Outlaw-Jack; 05-25-2016 at 04:29 AM.

----------
    ----------

PSN
    gdn001
    Blog Entries

Is it appropriate if I said I hated Jack a little for almost killing the entire gang?

Programmer's Diary

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast