BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Little Green Bears

Nice to meet you all. You can call me Noid, and this is the first level I've ever posted about so I hope I do it right. The level is called "little green bears" and it's a platformer where you hit buttons to have these bears get point bubbles for you. I thought it was pretty nifty. So far only 2 plays but good feedback so I'm happy. If anyone checks it out I hope you have as much fun playing it as I did making it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Noiddestroyed; 04-16-2012 at 07:56 PM.

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew LBPC Contest Crew shropshirelass's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 901
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    7 days registered 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    shropshire-lass

Hi Noid

Your level is very colourful and charming. I enjoyed watching the antics of the little green bears as they get you the bubbles. The pleasure you took in making this shines through.

3. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Home Energy Reactor Mr_Fusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 937
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points Created Blog entry 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    Mr_Fusion
    Blog Entries

Yes, there was a lot of colour and zany action! I looks like you had fun making it and it was fun watching the bears get flung all over the place.

I thought that the point drops were a little boring though, sort of predictable I guess, having them bounce around was a greta fun touch though.