BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

View Poll Results: What's your favourite Story Chapter from LBP2?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Da Vinci's Hideout

2 3.92%
  • Victoria's Laboratory

6 11.76%
  • The Factory of a Better Tomorrow

15 29.41%
  • Avalonia

7 13.73%
  • Eve's Asylum

5 9.80%
  • The Cosmos

7 13.73%
  • Any DLC one (specify in a comment)

9 17.65%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My favourites were either Avalon or Eve's Asylum.
    Just seeing the controllinator in action, for the first time, was absolutely amazing for me.
    And the whole design put forward in Eve's Asylum made it all the better, too!

2. Thanks!

I love The Cosmos probably the most. I'm a massive sci-fi fan, and the space sets were amazing, not to mention the design of Full Metal Rabbit, which, despite being hard as hell to ace, is pretty sweet.
    "You want to know what's in that box? I'll tell you what's in that box! It's a Time Machine! It also travels in space! And it usually contains a man who just wants to get on with his work of preventing the end of the world — but keeps on getting interrupted by boring little humans!"

4. Thanks!

For me, it was a close call between Avalonia and The Cosmos, but The Cosmos took my vote by a slight edge. I liked the difficult action in the world. It was definitely the most satisfying world to ace, especially the negativitron

6. Thanks!

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    hamorgan

I liked TFOABT and The Cosmos the most, however I got unsure so I voted for TFOABT. You get a lot of helpful material and decorations from it and also it was well-made and fun!

8. Thanks!

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 876
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 3 months registered
    PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

Well, now that the DC Comics Pack is out, that's my favorite pack by far. Very well made, and giving away two very awesome create tools. Still a DLC pack, so my vote stands.
    [FONT="][/FONT]

10. Thanks!

Victoria's Lab. After the fabric, metal and cardboard levels of LBP1 and Da Vinci's first world, the organic-looking, runny jam and toxic goo and delicious treats was a major contrast. I also really love Winifred Phillips interactive music track in those levels.

This world also gets darker and more macabre as you enter her lab with dubious experiments and steampunk hazards.

This was when I really started to think that LBP2 was something different, still my favourite set of levels.

My favorite is "The Factory Of A Better Tomorrow". I just really enjoy the sackbot AI.

13. Thanks!

7 days registered 100 Experience Points Your First Group 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    rltj1863
    Blog Entries

I thinks it's the DC comics(especially the Cheetah's lair thingy)

I LBP!

15. Thanks!

Eve's asylum for me. Just beautiful to look at.

17. Thanks!

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    DreadRandal

My favorite levels to play are the Move Pack levels. My favorite levels to look at are in Davinci's Hideout.

The Move Pack and Cosmos minigames are a favorite destination also. Of honorable mention are the Factory levels and the Toy Story levels.
    Coming Soon: Brick Factory: Basic

Play - Create - Sha.... ooh, shiny!

Definately the cosmos.

It has space-like mechanics.
    Ralsei used signature!

20. Thanks!

German Community Moderator CuriousSack's Avatar
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    CuriousSack
    Blog Entries

Hi KingDavin06_LBP,

the last post in this thread has been May, 2014, so don't be disappointed if you don't get any replies in this thread! ...oh! I've not been quite right! Of course you get my reply! I agree, the cosmos has been great!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2