BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default LBP PSP-Enter a building FX(Tutorial)

So,have u ever wanted ur lvls 2 have a enter a building fx like gta?Here is 1!(NOTE:THIS IS ENTIRELY MADE BY ME AND I OWN EVERY RIGHT FOR POSTING THIS TUTORIAL)OK SO HERE WE go!!!first make a building like structure(its not necessary to be excatly like a building)thn add a checkpoint and a button(dont stick the checkpoint to the building)thn make a completely interactive room upside of you building like structure(i recommend the building like structure to be a single thin layer of material)then add a ceiling upside of ur interac-able room(this is to represent the in side of a builiding)attach a piston on both the checkpoint and ur room's ceiling.Tweak the piston's minimum length to 0 attach the button to the piston and set it to direction and inverted,yes.then ply the level step on the button while the checkpoint goes up hit retry!and u r inside the building!(note:u can also set the piston to invisible)

2. Thanks!

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 514
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points
    PSN
    Schark6000

Checkpoint teleport... I think everyone knows this.

*Team Picked*

My PSP Creations:
    Pirates of the Seven Seas: Part I, Part II (both Spotlighted)

4. Thanks!

Difficulty: IMPOSSIBLE! nysudyrgh's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,014
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEMYGF52 View Post
    (NOTE:THIS IS ENTIRELY MADE BY ME AND I OWN EVERY RIGHT FOR POSTING THIS TUTORIAL)
    No, not really.
    1. Whatever you make, it belongs to SONY. (Or thats what I remember from my lazy read trough the EULA.)
    2. Alismuffin made this tutorial a long time ago before you. c:

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|The Iron Mountains(Coming soon ... Maybe)|Outback Jack(Coming soon)

6. Thanks!

he made a portal kinda tutorial but this is enter a building effect(the meaning's the same though)anyway i put the note that this is mine blah blah bcaz i didnt want anybody to claim it,bcaz i found this out,by myself(there may be others though).anyway i know that whatever i made is 4 sony whatever,but lets just not take it that far.anyway when i was also reading the eula whatever it also said that whatever i made will be mine and whatever they make will be theirs.simple!

7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points
    PSN
    Schark6000

Quote Originally Posted by nysudyrgh View Post
    Whatever you make, it belongs to SONY. (Or thats what I remember from my lazy read trough the EULA.)
    Nys you've read the EULA? Hardcore! 0_0

*Team Picked*

My PSP Creations:

9. Thanks!

Difficulty: IMPOSSIBLE! nysudyrgh's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,014
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by schark1994 View Post
    I read it out loud before a friend too ...

@GF Guy-: What are you trying to say, I don't has a clue. @_@

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|The Iron Mountains(Coming soon ... Maybe)|Outback Jack(Coming soon)

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 979
    Overall activity: 0%
    Your First Group 5000 Experience Points 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    CyberSora

So,have u ever wanted ur lvls 2 have a enter a building fx like gta?Here is 1!(NOTE:THIS IS ENTIRELY MADE BY ME AND I OWN EVERY RIGHT FOR POSTING THIS TUTORIAL)OK SO HERE WE go!!!first make a building like structure(its not necessary to be excatly like a building)thn add a checkpoint and a button(dont stick the checkpoint to the building)thn make a completely interactive room upside of you building like structure(i recommend the building like structure to be a single thin layer of material)then add a ceiling upside of ur interac-able room(this is to represent the in side of a builiding)attach a piston on both the checkpoint and ur room's ceiling.Tweak the piston's minimum length to 0 attach the button to the piston and set it to direction and inverted,yes.then ply the level step on the button while the checkpoint goes up hit retry!and u r inside the building!(note:u can also set the piston to invisible)
    Wait... what?

No, not really.
    1. Whatever you make, it belongs to SONY. (Or thats what I remember from my lazy read trough the EULA.)
    2. Alismuffin made this tutorial a long time ago before you. c:
    This. You can't profit from LittleBigPlanet if you're a player. You can only gain fame for it.

he made a portal kinda tutorial but this is enter a building effect(the meaning's the same though)anyway i put the note that this is mine blah blah bcaz i didnt want anybody to claim it,bcaz i found this out,by myself(there may be others though).anyway i know that whatever i made is 4 sony whatever,but lets just not take it that far.anyway when i was also reading the eula whatever it also said that whatever i made will be mine and whatever they make will be theirs.simple!
    Pffft haha. I had to read that post twice just to make sure I didn't re-read a line or two.

Quote Originally Posted by schark1994 View Post
    What, you're saying you don't read every EULA, User Agreement, and contract you get?

12. Thanks!

PSN
    Schark6000

Quote Originally Posted by CyberSora View Post
    What, you're saying you don't read every EULA, User Agreement, and contract you get?
    Lol I didn't say that. I just didn't read the whole EULA (not the boring stuff).

*Team Picked*

My PSP Creations:

I read it out loud before a friend too ...

@GF Guy-: What are you trying to say, I don't has a clue. @_@
    All i'm trying to say is.....Never mind!