BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 71 72 73 74 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1463

Now with 100% less anime! L1N3R1D3R's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 3 months registered
    PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

RIP LBPCentral.

It's time, LBPC.

100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 3 months registered
    PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

RIP LBPCentral.

PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

Seriously, I thought the forum would die a month after jwwphotos' last payment like a regular subscription fee. It's already been over two months since his last payment, and we were all group hugging at the one-month mark. Is it a one-year payment, or shorter, or did he secretly do more payments after he saw an uptick in activity?

Maybe.

Xtrahuman is the person responsible for this thread which has horrible grammar and is growing rather slowly like no other thread has before, and just when you thought it was about to end, a marshmallow came down from the sky and squished its gelatin which oozed out all over my potato chips next to my TV remote which held all of the secrets to the forbidden temple of the Chia pet in addition to the channels of my TV which counted as high as 656 or 959, if you looked at the TV upside down, which caused the TV to turn the screen upside down for you and defied the laws of physics, however it's okay because I don't believe in the laws of physics because I am a creationist who likes cheese on the spaghetti I eat when Mario requests it for dinner while teaching Luigi how to carry a franchise on your shoulders during the 1929 depression which affected me, meanwhile I go on a search for a golden turtle with the power of flight for carrying babies and dropping them into baskets that were filled with snakes which were allergic to the babies, who scared the snakes which bit the baby, giving him an allergic reaction to biscuits cut in half with jelly in between to make a biscuit sandwich thingy that caused an explosion that ruined my reputation, and yet the baby ate too many sandwiches causing him to suddenly hate LBP2, so I then banished him to the land of large, sweaty buffalo, which promptly began to lick me in comraderie, then put me back in my mom's basement, which was filled with creepy giant octopi and oysters filled with oysters, so they could fill themselves with even more oysters so as to create an infinite loop of oyster-ception, causing the collapse of civilization as we know it without any wild xtrahuman to stop it... oh wait there he is, with ten pounds of fried pinto beans to save the world somehow, but pinto beans can't reproduce, so he had to grab a nice lunch, which had a sandwich and a pickle which was tasty, but the pickle was the TV again, which still was upside down but I flipped it, making people into Frankenturrets, so GLaDOS got a hold of a tank of neurotoxin, and she choked everyone in the Enrichment Center, but I was cast off into space, meaning everything in Aperture returned to more or less normal, until Valve made Portal 3, in which Wheatley returns from space after GLaDOS needs his help, because Chell is gone and Aperture needs test subjects, so GLaDOS gives Wheatley legs and arms and makes him a subject, so Wheatley is the playable character then, meaning he's not in space, so meme users spammed the internet with "I'M NOT IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE," which made Valve send out an update that replaced the space core with the curiosity core, but the fans got sick of hearing "Who are you?" instead of "I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!," at which point I stepped in a pile of SHAAAAAAAAAVING CREAM, although it was rather messy and such, so I got a free refund from real estate agencies and cranky old men, and then I went to the park to go poop on the hedges while eating a lobster and being stalked by Orville Redenbacher, then I told him "Your popcorn is simply scrumptious!", when my dog ate the rest of it because it thought it was edible gold, when in reality it was just buttered popcorn which had been pooped on by that dog, until a meteor hit the dog and split him into a thousand puppies, which started to eat people's food from the park which lead to massive famine and caused massive groups of humans commit cannibalism just to survive, and then the survivors created their own religion that worshipped the god of TV and dogs who grants his disciples remote controls and dog food which they gratefully take and use for their lunatic intentions of taking over Jupiter and making it their ultimate base of weapons, factories, and other helpful equipments to take over the dog population of Saturn, but at that moment the dogs on Saturn made a huge skyscraper which intercepted the lunatic's airship which caused a giant explosion in the middle and, thankfully the dogs managed to survive somehow, and then they decided to make a counter-attack on the human population which resulted in the first Galactic War between humans and dogs in space, and in the end the human race was in threat to go extinct when suddenly a giant turret arose and started to shoot rapidly at the dogs, who whimpered in great agony and they had to go to the canine hospital to get treatment for their injuries which were all over their legs, making most of them invalid and severely inhibiting the ones who always deliver pizza to the bystanders, including the cats which were doing something suspicious on their home planet Felinia when the humans and dogs were busy going to other planets to get more resources for their weaponry and at that moment they heard a loud roar from another galaxy signaling the entrance of the squirrels to this realm, which meant the cats finally had natural prey to hunt for their kittens and eat them for dinner, except when it comes to cat population's official guards, who refuse to eat new animals unless they are proven to be tasty by the Institution of Feline Victuals which is owned by a large company that looks out for feline needs and the company's owner is a tuxedo cat named Muffins who is technically the ruler of the planet Felinia but also makes voyages to other planets which can be pretty dangerous especially if he has to cross the Acidway, Milkyway's neighboring galaxy, that, as the name implies, is deadly for having galactic clouds full of acid in the atmosphere, and so to avoid this, Muffins has created a special device which allows him to move past the acid clouds without harm, and so he uses it to reach an infamous planet which is known across the galaxy as Murrdurr, the dark planet and the home of TenebrisNemo, and that's why Muffins is currently undergoing surgery on his lungs so he can breathe long enough to kill TenebrisNemo's servants whom L1N3R1D3R liked, so he prepared for battle to support TenebrisNemo's prosperity by killing his servants which was a bad desicion because the servants were plotting against him all along and they were ready for the assassination of L1N3R1D3R but Muffins couldn't let that happen because he liked both L1N3R1D3R and TenebrisNemo's pizzas that had every topping imaginable so Muffins came up with a plan which involved the acquisition of Sleepy Shotgun which used sleep powder to make his foes sleepily sleep and to throw them inside a clown disguised bag for keeping all the candy away from the king of the moon, who desperately wanted some Butterfinger but couldn't get any because he is a king who by necessity eats only fancy foods except on Wednesdays when he gorges on all sorts of cheap candy and eats them like crazy until his stomach tells his body to stop but he won't stop, Bob now decided to steal from the King's candy chamber and was disappointed when he saw that all that was left was Butterfinger, so he exclaimed, but someone heard it, alerting the candy hungry guards that candy was being stolen by Bob, who was now experiencing major pain in the form of lashes to L1N3R1D3R who was apparently Bob's voodoo doll who was boiled in water and served to a bunch of slaves who were in a great happy feeling once the cat said "Tonight we feast!" and he began to chow on my signature diarrhea pasta while a meteor hit the pasta and splattered my face all over the news and onto the TNT which started to dance in front of midgets astronauts equipped with Sir monacle plushies with super cannons and suddenly the whole lot exploded into bits but then I woke up with a Sir monacle plushie who was so twisted that I burned him into a Sir monacle plushie who was burned by TenebrisNemo's other Sir monacle plushie who was wearing illuminati suit to activate his powers to dominate TenebrisNemo's bedroom with a pizza party witch who conjured a Sir monacle plushie to torture the actual Sir monacle with sticks and salt in basement "Russia Soviet Russia", where no one will survive the Sir monacle plushie's wrath, however L1N3R1D3R returned and saved Sir monacle and TenebrisNemo's Sir monacle plushie from the evil Sir monacle plushie, witch had a Sir monacle plushie for her wizard husband TenebrisNemo who loved his witch wife so much that he bought her a lollipop chainsaw with mega doom blast power and together they bought Sir monacle plushies for their future children in the mysterious planet of Murrdurr where Sir monacle plushie's monocles are being sold in local stores all over the world and the universe, where they plan to take over planet Munacle, which is home of the Ms Munacle teddy's evil secret lair full of dog population's secret weapons that she locked up because the weapons were powerful enough to destroy her entire mound of garbage in the Trazh moon, home of the dog population's good prince, Dogarus, great fan of Bozo the clown and a charismatic golden retriever with a peculiar interest for lollipops which are made by the Lollipop Guild in the sir monacle plushie's own home planet, also where the fat people are happy, round brownie population thrive, and pizza monsters wander the dank meme streets of the internet, wondering where the taco truck opens on Tuesdays for their weekly hamburger supreme special with taco meat, salsa, and cats which came from a mysterious wormhole, however the monsters favourite ice cream truck is closed due to the arrival of the Dark Lord TenebrisNemo and his sidekick Sir monacle plushie who obeys his master's every command to destroy humanity with destructive world end machines which operate using a giant remote control from Bozo the Clown's pants which are known from Bozo's story ark in Star Trek the Musical which is a well-known musical starring Brad Pitt as Bozo the Clown's pants in a tarantula pit with Ron Weasley who is suffering from hypothermia because he ate my chilly pepper with his macaroni, which resulted in causing him to gain gastro-oesophageal reflux disease which made him become a vegetable that tastes like a lollipop because Ron's wand was broken in such a way that anything he tried to cast backfired on Hermione and gave her awkward situations which involved her and Ron kissing while Voldemort was screaming "Why am I here?" while Harry Potter had to prevent Majora's moon crashing into the world; meanwhile, lazy Mario was eating some mushrooms and growing big so he could mass murder some turtles and put them in his soup of destruction and eat it with pleasure while taunting Browser who was so angry that he breathed fire, but as always he hired some turtles and I miss the rains down in Africa because they gave me joy because I am a lone ape who just wants attention and bananas, but you give them instead to gorillas and that makes me annoyed, so I call for the Ape force which will aid me in escaping from the prison of Azkaban along with Sirius Black, the godfather of the boy who lived for a few minutes before being bullied by a spell named Imperius, which forced him to commit suicide by using a spoon to poke himself in the earlobe but that didn't kill him so he then tried a golf-club right through his heart, SPLISSHHH and the result was breathtaking *ba-dum TSS!* and at the sight of this, Snape lost his mind and started to call his fellow colonels including John Brutus who is known for usurping his title from another colonel with an army of mice who ate through his provisions, "Oh what a poo", he said when Snake suddenly appeared and got in to a Bo Staff fight with Snape who called Dumbledore for help but he was busy trying to teach Harry something about magic and puberty, but eventually Moody joined the fight and they fought like monkeys until Hermione joined the fight and stopped everyone with her wand which had previously broken but was fixed by a magical wizard whose name was Harrybo's Grandad, but pointlessly he was never a granddad so I shot him in the face, however the dog population started to breed werewolves who always interrupted my sleep, howling and destroying my rare glass mini-me collection which made me so angry that I slipped on my robe and fell into a rabbit hole, at least I didn't get injured but a white rabbit with a ticking clock recruited me in the war effort against the wizards, so I equipped myself The Sword of Suns which is known to most as the godly blade is able to ward off evil with a single slice at the cost of one's stamina, but fortunately I got a stamina upgrade and I'm able to glue together my rare glass mini-me collection while fighting against the evil wizards whom I begin to attack with my fellow party members who get angry at me, but I find a way to repay them using my hair and gold dust, and now the lot of them follow me to the end of my days and constantly heal me, allowing me to fight against the wizards without having to worry about my health points, but sometimes they use the wrong spell and send me flying over the Grand Canyon so fast that I broke the sound barrier which sounded cool but ultimately caused fatal injury to my ears and the surrounding birds, which was reported to be an alien attack, but when the authorities arrived, they confirmed that the cause of the sound was none other than myself, a hideous​ alien called jimydog000, straight from the planet Frewquip, which is known to have extreme weathers such as raining tornadoes, snowing snowmen, and misty lava storms, which makes the meteorologist have a bad time to forecast all those weathers and so he's paid a thousand platinum coins a day to pay off his mortgage and to keep him satisfied, because he needs to see his reflection, where he notices that he has a huge nose which is considered by the residents of Frewquip to be a mark of intelligence and charisma but by the residents of Earth its considered to be a sign of stupidity, so the weatherman didn't have any fan clubs on earth and in fact, they find him to be an ugly abomination because of his nose, so he decided to make the people on the earth follow his will by pointing out interesting facts about their inevitable death, like how Elvis was the best but died anyway and how Michael Jackson died and that made the people on earth very happy, but the Earthlings were not amused so they decided to retaliate with guns that are so powerful and dangerous that their kitten-bullets make every object which they hit turn adorable, which was the ultimate fate of Purrey, the cat groomer who turned into a big slimy dog whence our frog got its legs checked out and jumped of a cliff, where it squished onto the head of an octopus that decided to take a nap but now it's angry and wants to unleash its anger upon everything, living or not so it starts exacting its anger but something was going on that made it stop and look like a Goofy because he suddenly grew long ears and heard everything what I did and forced me to pay him 5 000 000 bucks because I was not paying attention to the teacher who apparently was a sir monacle plushie who got killed by a darklord who shouted: "THIS IS MORDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!" and then ran around the halls but accidentally ran against a pillar and died, causing internal conflict between dark lords and dwarves over who would inherit the Monacle Throne, the trial of kings begins in the pits of Sir monacle plushies who were late for tea time and got executed but this caused anger among the Sir monacle plushie forces who decided to attack the planet of maggots that ironically was being ruled by Sir monacle maggot who is known for breaking the rules he's set for himself and thus ruining life for him and everyone else who have lived on that planet including Nemo who is sitting on the Darklord's throne and L1N3 who was enjoying the ride of his glorious sled, but little did he know that he was on the dark castle's lawn, which meant that the dark castle was too big for the dark lord's own good so he left and donated the castle to starving children who liked to eat the castle's stone pillars because it tasted like chocolate and it brought happiness to their faces, but little did they know about the secret lair below the castle which stored 892 bars of heavenly chocolate which turned them into gods of all chocolates and so if you've ever heard of the milk man, you should know that he worshiped little kids who became chocolate gods and their names were Billy, Sarah, John and Bob, who was the leader of the bunch, you know like the old Greek god Zeus who, apparently, is comprised of four children that embody the four elements of the world, water, earth, fire, windmills, except there weren't windmills because Don Quijote destroyed them which upset Michael Rosen, who created those windmills when he was in Ms. Goodall's class which is known to have a strict no-breathing policy which is ridiculous because if you don't breathe, you will get a cancer which will kill all the bees in Europe, causing natural disorder and reducing amounts of honey, making Winnie the Pooh very sad and start searching people's houses for honey, but one day he found Tigger who was jumping around and yelling cuss words, which was caused by annoying gorillas stealing his signature song and destroying his home with rocket launchers, so Pooh decided to put things right and drown them in honey, which was a success but led to Pooh being arrested and sentenced to death by Piglet, a major environmentalist, who was furious because of Eeyore being lazy and not working for the community because he walks too slowly and tries to build homes for the homeless turtles, but what he doesn't know is gravity which collapses homes that have no structure and makes the homeless turtles very sad until they realize that they have had enough of this and get the hell out, leaving everyone in the streets envious, and they started to build their own country which they named "Peopleville" and the people in Peopleville were very happy because they were finally having a place to call Pizza Hut and ask for some delicious pizza except that it's not delicious and its made of skin so Pizza Hut shut down, and the people raged because they wanted pizza, so they took all the ingredients from the sushi restaurant and cooked a spicy Sir monacle plushie who became the leader of the people but then people realized that he was corrupt, so they burned him and instead elected L1N3R1D3R as the Mayor and TenebrisNemo as the head sheriff, however it was said that a Darklord possessed Nemo to bring destruction to the Peopleville and L1N3R1D3R had to protect them but he was unaware that Ali-Star had the same plan expect that he needed dragons which L1N3R1D3R accounted for, so they hunted the dark lord, but the Darklord was on Nemo's flying hippo, and he baked pizza for the people of Mordor, little did they know that they would get pizza from the fires of mount Doom which is just the right temperature to heat up 5 000 pizzas at once which Pizza Hut could only dream of, therefore Pizza Doom was created and replaced every Pizza Hut of the country which was all part of quake conspiracy to create an empire ruled by NathanBros and his green & red bros who would run every pizza store and eat pizza everyday all in the name of the big man himself... ...Sir monacle, who was secretly planning the resurrection of LBPCentral.com, but he needed powerful souls to complete this task, so he tried asking the local citizens of the lovely town, but none of them wanted because Sir monacle had a bad reputation for not following any rules and saying mean things to the village, like "IX II IX XII" and they got offended because Roman numerals are the spawn of Julius Caesar's rotten thumbs and fingers, which he probably used to swipe himself in toilet while hunting smelly Pokemon's rare candies, but then he realized that that was gross and just threw his phone into the toilet and flushed it, until the phone transformed into the Kraken and began destroying the very town Sir Monacle needed help from and everyone was screaming "Oh no, help us!" when suddenly L1N3R1D3R and his Rosen army attempted to face the Kraken head on with sleds and poopy spears which didn't work, but luckily one Michael Rosen made an oversized plum gun, which L1N3R1D3R used to annihilate this spawn of the devil and finally the Kraken blew away into an egg with a strange smell that reminded L1N3R1D3R vaguely a rotten thumb which was stolen by Sir monacle himself when he felt special things were happening somewhere in his head, next to the White House where Obama was packing his stuff and preparing to welcome the new president, TenebrisNemo and his followers who wisely abandoned the planet of Sir_monacles and Donald Trumps which were ruining that planet with their bad logic that somehow was seen as good logic by them because they should have just used the things called brains but nooo, they decided to quit being humans and started to run for president to ruin their homes like there was a hope for America, except there wasn't hope for them so they all escaped to Hell, where they found out a Doom portal to Mars which they quickly took because they thought it was a good place to escape from hell but Mars was full of demons, proving that Christianity was indeed a religion full of lies and deception, so Nemo and his followers came up with a plan to destroy all churches that were spawning the demons with radio signals, which started to summon demons from Mars that traveled to Earth with surfboards in space powered by rockets, meaning that they're going to invade in style and Captain Falcon will obviously wear his fashion clothes which will give him confidence boost as well as speed boost so he can protect Earth from aliens who pretend they come in peace, but in reality they want to steal all our brains by sucking them with twisty straws, and then they are surprised when Cpt. Falcon Falcon Punches them in the far corners of the outer space which was heard around the universe, even in planet Earth which has millions of Captain Falcon mains who don't care about respect over old smelly happy people so they often visit the therapist, Zachinator who advises them to Falcon Punch the people who annoy Grammar Nazis for that verb until they shout "tää peli imee" and rampage and destroy the people who try to oppose them without using the holy symbol of Bob on their Bibles, which would cause starving children become even more starving and probably reach immortality by making their stomachs turn inside out and then they will rule Mars and make the Martians survive a year without even limbs, but as soon as the light lord did a barrel roll, all Star Fox fans were immediately supporting the new light lord because he promised them a new Star Fox game which would actually happen and not be in production like Unreal Tournament which became a big hit and made the dark lord envy it, so he made a plan to create even better games which will overshadow even the most successful game franchises like LittleBigPlanet, Mario, and Metal Gear Solid, and then he made another pizza shack which created some tasty pizza lords to rule forums like this and create pizzas which would unite the world, causing Donald Trump lose his hair because people ate it mistaking it for a new kind of pizza that's all cheese, so he made a wig out of pizza and ate it to taunt people, but nobody cared because his name was Donald Trump and he was considered to be the dumbest political leader in the history of mankind by all except many Americans who supported him even when he spoke like an idiot, for they have always lived in blissful ignorance while eating lots of junk food and drinking diet coke because they don't know that they can still become so fat even though Trump promised to fight against FATFAT with diabetic medicine, but it actually caused them to transform into fat monsters with two chins and endless stomachs to swallow Trump's words and eat the starving children behind the wall in Mexico but the Mexicans didn't like this, so they started to lure these monsters into the ocean with money and guns, because these freaks see the world weirdly so they assume that U.S.A. is just a bunch of Trump fans hiding that fact that you can actually eat their hair, so they choose to grow strong hair by eating their vegetables and being happy, but they didn't take enough vitamins, so their hair turned into hail and damaged all the buildings which was way worse than 9/11 because it was in Tokyo and glass was popular there, so many people got shattered windows for Christmas instead of things like phones and otaku stuff, which hurt them mentally and physically and activated their super Sayan mode which let them combat any one who would oppose their twisted political views, such as the idea that only men can run for president and so the women were furious because Hillary was clearly using their shampoo without knowing a god dang thing about personal hygiene, which is a shame considering they were going to give the shampoo to poor people who smell like the depths of hell with a hint of cumin, so I am very glad because cumin smells great in my hairy nose which is bad at smelling, but luckily I've learned to smell from the great sensei Yu Stick, who is known as Chuck Norris' secret master and the lord of scent to the uneducated, but if one truly wants to master the art of smelling, they need to travel to the smelling ol-factory, and then recognize every smell in the world as they pass by until the end of their journey where they would receive the peace of mind and nose and Rome, because secretly this imperium was still alive through the family line of Nero and Caesar, which meant that Europe was screwed unless the imperium would fall again through modern warfare, but little did they know Modern Warfare was copyrighted by Activision, so the people had to change it to World War III, which made Trump tweet something stupid as usual and enraged entire nations to wage this war and made native americans wake up because they were sleeping in the ground, beneath the land Trump wanted to use to build his empire, but they refused to agree with the fact that Trump was worthy of being the President, so they summoned ancient leader Genghis Khan to try to kill a large amount of republicans supporting him and to conquer his empire back in Mongolia, but China didn't like that idea so they sent Xi Jinping to convince the native americans to use modern leaders like Justin Trudeau to fight against Trump's horde of bans using rhetoric and unbreakable facts, which will undoubtedly show the stupidity of the human race these days which they refuse to admit and instead use alternative medicine to cure cancer but that medicine is actually cancer which they remove to make it look like they cured it, making the human race's extinction get closer and forcing people to leave their homes and move to Europe so they could escape from America and inhabit a less corrupt Sir monacle plushie for only 9.99 on eBay, but the Europeans didn't know where this was or how do you fit people in a plushie, so they invented a machine which allows humans to shrink as small as a Sir monacle plushie, on sale for only a Sir monacle alien from Sir monacalia, a recently discovered sir monacle plushie, that spams your computer with ads of sir monacle plushies that are on sale, but Sir monacle finally decided he was tired of sir monacle plushies that don't do anything, so he bought a sir monacle plushie for mdkd99 which turned out to be a freaking bomb full of sir monacle plushies that explode upon impact, and so Donald Trump used them to buy sir monacle plushies for the use of the army against Sir monacle plushies that have invaded Pentagon under the order of Kim Jong-un with a sir monacle plushie that can control humans with its Sir monacle plushie ability that uses five mana points and one sir monacle plushie to control humans completely without any mention of Sir Auron, guardian of Lord Braska, and owner of several thousand of Yevon spheres, which are in no way associated with the murders of the people and sir monacle plushies that were slaughtered few days ago by leaders of ISIS and the madmen of Perkele who helped Trump in his quest to steal a rich man's wig and wear it to make Sir monacle plushies dance to the rich man's salsa, and guacamole, and other dips of sir monacle plushies that drink dips like its water and buys sir monacle plushies because there weren't enough dip drinkers for everyone in the world so they started a campaign to build more sir monacle plushies because dip drinking is a fine art of consumption, but unfortunately Donald Duck hates dip drinkers who buy sir monacle plushies because Sir monacle is a crazy troll who likes sir monacle plushies and nothing else, as you can tell Sir monacle is full of himself and his Sir monacle plushies for only to look like the ultimate Sir Gawain enemy who decapitates Sir monacle plushies for exploding Sir monacle plushies that explode without any explanation when they get close to another sir monacle plushie because laws of physics do not affect Sir monacle in any way as his sir monacle plushies come from another dimension and do not conserve energy as sir monacle plushies are spawns of stupidity, even if a sir monacle plushie would make Sir monacle stop saying Sir monacle plushie in every Sir monacle plushie because this story is getting repetitive when a sir monacle plushie does anything, so TenebrisNemo bought a sir monacle plushie for Sir monacle's grave, for he drowned in sir monacle plushies because he loved them to death so that sir monacle plushies could have a happy life with no regard for rules and laws, which caused a mass increase in sir monacle plushies and hysteria in people's lives, because they all rally to nominate Sir monacle plushies for presidency which would start the WW3 for sir monacle plushies and squirrels which are against everything but sir monacle plushies because plushies are soft and not creepy unless they are sir monacle plushies that are haunting this forum and other sir monacle plushies because Sir monacle decided to sell more sir monacle plushies to the ISIS, hoping to stop them from buying more sir monacle plushies and filling them with TNT, which is against the new law from Trump that is against everything related to TenebrisNemo plushies, the knock-of of Dark Lord T. Nemo, ruler of nothing, because sir monacle plushies are being spammed in a forum game that is disturbing every non-monacle that is playing by the rules that is actually progressing the story that is becoming even more repetitive, Sir monacle plushies are ruining LBPCentral and starting a revolution with sir monacle plushies and King Solomon, who is the sir monacle plushie god that is in the form of King Solomon hidden in Nightwoods waiting for sir monacle plushies until King Solomon conquers every creature in Nightwoods and uses the tactics only King Solomon has learned from listening to the rap of Coach DJ King Zolomon, the DJ of the kingdom who bought a sir monacle plushie for a random citizen, but King Solomon was tired of Sir monacle so he also bought a sir monacle plushie for his servant, because King Solomon needs sir monacle plushies for his King Solomon statue which requires sir monacle plushies and King Solomon's blessing, which King David learned from Chuck Norris in 2007 when Chuck Norris was buying sir monacle plushies for King Solomon's knights, who buy sir monacle plushies for others who call them SMP's, however, King Solomon is buying a sir monacle plushie for Sir monacle so he'll shut up about sir monacle plushies and worship King Solomon and the Nightwoods which he governs sir monacle plushies because hold up, I am King Solomon and I have decent grammar because I, King Solomon listened to my dear old italain mother who loves my name, King Solomon "Sammy" Magnusson, but not as much as jimydog's Senpai Solomona, from the eastern sir monacle plsuhies, where he resided before he noticed a sir monacle plushie from the west sir monacle plushies, albeit King Solomon decided to lynch every plushie that exists and will exist because sir monacle plushies are irritating King Solomon for he buys many sir monacle plushies and burns them under King Solomon statue which depicts him burning more Sir monacle plushies because Solomon loves buying sir monacle plushies and burning them for some reason, although King Solomon once mated with one of my sir monacle plushies and Solomon woke up from that nightmare and banned Sir monacle from Mars, which King Solomon conquered to produce King Solomon plushies and make Solomon's kingdom happy and forced everyone to purchase a sir monacle plushie for a price as low as 1 finger, also King Solomon banned everything that is not related to sir monacle plushies because King Solomon hates long sentences so he ended this game; except it still goes on when sir monacle and his sir monacle plushies produce yet another long sentence without any punctuation whatsoever because Sir monacle is monopolizing this thread so that sir monacle plushies can improve and make every customer happy and beg for Nemo to return so that we can improve the future of our children, which lies in the future of sir monacle pulshies, and eradicate sadness and Sir monacle, who is sadness and the creator of sir monacle plushies, and because of this "The Run-on Sentence" is saved from any unwanted shenanigans that do not include sir monacle plushies and at this rate, TenebrisNemo should "leave us to our biddings, we don't need that toff, we have sir monacle plushies", said only Sir monacle as everyone else bought sir monacle plushies, and then they decided to leave, because they want to find TenebrisNemo and buy more sir monacle plushies so Sir monacle would shut the **** up about Chuck Norris appearance in Wonder Woman and Sir monacle plushies, which are now banned and then one day King Solomon ventured into the Nightwoods again and found the book of truth so he decided to start a holy quest which will revive all past forum game players and bring back the golden age of LBPCentral, which will summon the great creators to create the ultimate sequel for LBP, which will save the series from dying because of the glitches and the cancerous community of H4Hers and copiers who should go somewhere else like Call of Duty or Halo, not ruin great games with their selfish intentions, but sadly they do not care and continue ruining the dead franchise while the joy of creation is melting off humanity's bones, and Sir monacle is conquering the world with his unnamed merchandise that corrupts the healthy minds of forum gamers with indoctrination and dark spells, which he discovered when he was in Mars' darkest caverns, where the material used in plushies was found, which sounds quite strange, but he was the first martian to rise into power for finding it, starting a new galactic empire which would finally stop the tyranny in the sir monacle plushie kingdom, where a giant explosion happened and sir monacle plushie production increased because they born from disasters like Sir monacle himself and they try to spread negative information about the other forum gamers which makes them use this sir monacle plsuhie and burn it to produce fuel for the machine that makes sir monacle plushies and L1N3R1D3R T-shirts which are now inferior to sir monacle plushies, as they are simple print-on shirts that contain my logo and a crossed-out LGBT flag, which is different to a sir monacle plushie because those strictly say "screw LGBT" Because they're sir monacle plushies and they like to discriminate based on self-identity and worship L1N3R1D3R even though he doesn't need a place among Gods, because being a god is tough, tough enough to be tuff enough however sir monacle plushies are a good enough for me because they are full of disgusting fluff from corrupted Sackpeople led by a xenomorph, but the xenomorph quickly got tired of the sir monacle plushies and obliterated them from time and space to everyone's delight except Sir sir monacle plushie the 4th, who was outraged by the news becuase he just got obliterated while sir monacle plushies rise in power, because they just changed their appearance due to Yellow being such an ugly colour, sir monacle plushies now look like gurren009, causing mass hysteria to all those who upose the reign of sir monacle plushies because they misspelled "oppose" and Are shaped like sir monacle, thus the name sir monacle plushies is totally stupid and shouldn't exist but does exist, because sir monacle plushies are not caring about any logic whatsoever sir monacle plsuhie can't even spell "plushie" correctly anymore sir monacle plushie this game will probably end soon Because sir monacle plushies have taken over my sandcastle which I built at the beach but the beach was a shingle beach, so sir monacle plushies found it easy to pick Sir monacle's noses when he was tired of putting "sir monacle plushies" in every post which will never happen, because sir monacle plushies are nonexistent anymore since TenebrisNemo Bought the entire stock of sir monacle plushies, because he then destroyed every one of them and the increase in revenue allowed the sir monacle plushie company to increase production, because they were no longer making sir monacle plushies but rather Sir monacle plushies 2.0 - the new robotic kind of sir monacle plushie that can self-destruct and nothing else because Sir monacle plushie 2.0 is so successful, it doesn't need any other features because people love when the plushies destroy themselves And when sir mnoacle plushie 2.0 damages their ears, alongside their house, because Sir monacle can't even spell anymore until the next post came, in which he proved he could spell anymore, because sir monacle plushie 2.0 is now gone as well as all future Sir monacle merchandise because Chuck Norris entered the market and literally exploded it Which somehow increased the production of sir monacle plushies, because this is all just a dream and in reality there is no Sir monacle merchandise whatsoever Sir monacle plushies are really real, they have to be, I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL I'M REAL Until the use of caps lock dug him into the ground and suffocated them, making everyone else on LBPCentral cheer because they could finally be free to continue the story without being interrupted so now TenebrisNemo the Dark Lord started his new adventures by seizing control over the Sir monacle's factories and turning them into government buildings for the politicians under Nemo's new Republic which strives to unite all planets in the galaxy which was going well until a black ship sailed from the planet of Grunkort crashed in the greatest fortress of Nemo's galaxy, which contained the people he swore to educate in the ways of the dark arts, which required a large supply of wands from a certain store named as "gurren009's Magic Store", but sadly the store was raided by L1N3R1D3R and his troop of galactic outlaws, also known as the L1N3-Riders, who seek the most perfect wand that will help them overthrow TenebrisNemo, who didn't even consider the fact that his bones may not have enough marrow to withstand the L1N3-Riders and that was sad, such a sad sad thing, so naturally L1n3r1d3r took the hammer, named as "Bone B-Gone," made by the miraculous jimydog000, and L1N3R13R hit Nemo with it, but L1N3R1D3R told "L1N3R13R" to stop but his twin-brother didn't listen and hit jimydog000 with his own creation, and made him throw up his intestines, that cause him a panic attack while everyone is screaming their lungs out(literally), and Donald Trump banned the lungs from U.S.A. because he wanted "the best" breathing for his new empire, but Bernie Sanders wouldn't allow him and so raised a rebel army to peacefully protest against the horrible ban with nuclear weapons bills to limit the damage the lung ban would cause if we obliterated them with nuclear scissors, a new type of tool that defuses nuclear bombs, which is easy to use, but also destroys everything in sight if not used properly with the same brand of bomb, namely Rock Bomb, which can be misinterpreted as the bombs used by the sand people at the great battle with Dwayne Johnson and his sidekick, the Rock Man from Mega Man, who is no longer screwing around with Flash Man at the new game which includes three brand new characters, with fantastic designs such as a tree-robot hybrid that shoots cones in the speed of a racecar and grows branches to whip Megaman until he figures out its weakness and uses his flamethrower to ignite the leaves, causing nearby teenagers to scream in horror as every tree their parents planted defends itself with magic taught to them by Treebeard the Wise, an old tree who hates a certain wizard for taking over the forest where its ancestors had previously been rooting around for centuries waiting for the enemies to fall for their trap, then all fall into a pit of Endless Fall, as the name suggests, which is the new product from the Abyss Industries, that partnered with Aperture Laboratories back in the day when black holes were a side-effect of portals which were used to smuggle immigrants to the moon and thus decreasing the population of Aperture Laboratories and Black Sea, which was the base of the Black Ocean, a newly discovered ocean which was hiding beneath northern Russia until they decided to dig a place for oil but their drills were accidentally designed to destroy more than extract and it hurt the earth tribe's gods enough for them to cause a massive earthquake that revealed an ocean of black that was the home of the Cthulu and all his minions who were planning to take over Russia, but Putin knew about this already, and stationed military around the sea and successfully ambushed the Cthulu and force it to move to America in hopes of fulfilling its American Dream which he got from reading propagandists for America, including Abraham Lincoln's vampire diaries which were made up by crazy Satanists who tried to convert everyone to Satanism, which wasn't successful thanks to Jesus suddenly appearing from heaven with his sidekick, Susej, who unlike Satan is never mentioned when something bad happens even though he sometimes has accidents whenever he tries to save people alone, but unfortunately everyone in the world knows how bad he is at saving his level in LittleBigPlanet because it overheats from his sheer presence and that has upset many players who had played Susej's levels in hopes of getting his generous prize bubbles containing glitched items from heaven such as angel wings and heavenly harp, which is really just a music sequencer glitched into a costume which is a major discovery and sought by many, but who cares when Dreams is right around the corner and will allow creators to create things beyond the realm of what should be the end of system's capabilities because you can share objects with such ease that puts any theoretical concerns to the player's minds, but fortunately Media Molecule also created a dimension where Dreams are enacted in real life and to real dreams, which is bad news for teenage boys whose dreams are literally ****ing crazy and end up becoming real super men who use their sexy powers to draw penises all over the school property without the teachers being able to do jack **** so they called the police but most of them were focused on more important matters such as rooting out the infamous H4H'ers who were trying to sell people's hearts on the dark web in exchange for likes and follows, but they were stopped by pro gamers who know that videogames are competitions of individual skill which make long-time gamers unlikely to cause violence more since they know that patience and peace are demanded in stressful jobs such as the police force and running sentences like this one for over seven years without any end in sight, which is annoying when trying to think what I had to say three posts ago to stay in the subject, but these are first world problems when it comes to analyzing the behavior of the aforementioned gamers who really want to turn this society into one that works as perfectly as math equations, which is to say that math teachers are also perfect. The end. Seriously, I thought the forum would die a month after jwwphotos' last payment like a regular subscription fee. It's already been over two months since his last payment, and we were all group hugging at the one-month mark. Is it a one-year payment, or shorter, or did he secretly do more payments after he saw an uptick in activity? Maybe.

...recalls the thread

PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

We need answers. I'll post on his profile and hopefully he sees it.

Okki dokki.

PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

Any answers yet?

PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

Nope. If it turns out to be a full year, then don't we all look stupid.

EDIT: jwwphotos just said that the payments are for quarter-years, and he accidentally made another one. We'll be up until April now. What should we do with this thread in the meantime: just keep talking, start a new sentence, or continue the sentence we had?
    Last edited by L1N3R1D3R; 01-01-2020 at 09:29 PM.

Anything goes. I'll have you decide, since you've been in the forum games longer than me.

PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

Since we already ended it, I'd rather not start it up again. This can just be a free discussion thread.

How do you feel about Byleth in Smash?

Not sure. I've also heard that some people are tired of all Fire Emblem characters in Smash.

By the way, I've only played a smash game once many years ago. I think it was brawl.

PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

I like pretty much all gaming platforms except Xbox. I never really got into that console series.

Right now I'm mostly playing Nintendo because I have a Switch, but I really want a PS5 when it comes out.

My siblings have been hardcore PlayStation players ever since I was two, but now they've moved on to "PC master race." I'm happy with my own PS3 & PS4 though, and my laptop isn't that good for gaming. I've only played like three or four games on it anyway.

PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

Pretty much I play Planet Coaster on Steam, and then Smash Ultimate and Mario Maker (and soon Animal Crossing) on my Switch. I never grew up around Xbox, but I've played plenty on all the other console brands.

The games which I currently play on my PS4 are Dreams, Dark Souls 3, Shadow of the Colossus, Soul Calibur 6, and Dragon's Crown.

PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

To be honest, at this point I only really want Dreams. If the PS5 is indeed backwards-compatible with PS4 games (or if they release a new version of Dreams for the PS5), I think I can wait until then. Plus, I'm poor.

Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 71 72 73 74 LastLast