Art of War: Assault [1P and 2P-Versus Supported]
Art of War is a sackboy-styled shooter/deathmatch packed full of features. Designed to be a balanced, team-based wargame with multiple game modes, this fast-paced, intense shooter will constantly keep you on your toes and ready to blast away enemy sack-soldiers.
There are multiple game modes, including Art of War: Team Deathmatch and Art of War: Assault, depending on your playstyle (with more game modes already in development, so check back often!)
You can practice by yourself and test out tactics and techniques necessary to conquer any opponent. Smart AI and unpredictable ambient action will constantly challenge you and your teammates on your way to success.
_,.~'`1P OR 2P-VS SUPPORTED`'~.,_
- 1 Player works great and provides substantial challenge and lots of fun and replayability
- 2 Player is recommended to try at least once for the full, epic experience!
Every playthrough is unique, challenging and intense!
Art of War: Assault
An objective-based, king-of-the-hill style wargame where teams battle for control over essential sniper towers on opposing sides of the battlefield, as well as a trench used to control the ground. Teams earn points for controlling the air or the ground, no easy task.
* Dynamic, Cunning AI which changes tactics to counter their opponents
* Fortified Sniper Towers, heavily contested objectives which give a height advantage at the risk of being a priority target
* Aerial, Paratrooper-styled Attacks on the ground-based trench objective
* Heavy Cover System usage, for effective use of tactics and providing a basis for assaulting objectives
* Simplistic, Yet Challenging Platforming for an added challenge to capturing sniper towers
More Game Modes Coming Soon!
* Engaging Ambiance
* Original Soundtrack
* Simplistic, hard-to-master gameplay fun great for both the casual and the hardcore
* Fully balanced, symmetrical maps
* Constant updates and tweaks, based on YOUR suggestions
* More game modes currently in development (some are very close to release)
* Project is always evolving so check back often!
F4F: Post your review here and I'll give a thorough review of yours the next time I get a few minutes
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Art of War: Assault [1P/2P-VS]
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
Art of War: Assault [1P/2P-VS]
Last edited by Hotwlngz; 05-22-2012 at 11:10 PM...::My LBP2 Levels::..Art of War 2: Assault - (F4F Thread) - King of the Hill game mode. Large-scale, objective-based warzone with dynamic and cunning AI bots.
Art of War: Team Deathmatch - (F4F Thread) - 10vs10 team deathmatch featuring bots. Includes tons of unique features.
Defend the Castle! (Point'n'Click-Styled Survival) - (F4F Thread) - Amusing point-n-click survival where you try to keep evil soldiers from razing your beloved castle... by throwing them to their death.
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Great State of Texas
- Blog Entries
adding to the ole queueFollow me on the twitterz @bioswoop
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Springfield, Mo
Q'd, sounds like a lot of work went into this one.
I just played this game. It's pretty hard to tell when the game is going to end, and the lag is pretty annoying. You should really explain the purpose of the game to the player. What do the red and the blue bars mean. How do you score points? Explain this in game and your level will be much better!
For F4F could you play one of the levels in my signature, and leave some feedback?