BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    doggy97
    Blog Entries

Nice to hear that you make still levels Just downloaded the level and playing it right now! ^^

EDIT: Review... LOL! Amazing in PSP! Love it and love the car x3 even the game is bit glitchy :'D

Last edited by doggy97; 07-16-2012 at 03:16 PM.
    Twitteeeeerh
    LittleBIGPlanet 2 Creations!: Da Vinci's Workshop

_Lunar Creators_

LittleBIGPlanet Vita Creations : Nights' Bright Sides and World of Skyland

2. Thanks!

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 378
    100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Itzchillyhere View Post
    I played this after Nys was like: Play dis NAO, it's the best minigame evar!!!1
    And he was right! This is a very good minigame. The speed is perfect for me but the controls are a bit derpy.
    But that's probably just me.
    5 's and !
    It's not you...it's me. Ok no it's the controls. I set it up without using a control box, believe it or not, and the input lag was an expected result. If I have time to make a second level based on this, I think that the first thing I would change would be implementing a control box. The reason I didn't include one for this level was because they seem very unreliable and fragile to me.

Quote Originally Posted by doggy97 View Post
    Nice to hear that you make still levels Just downloaded the level and playing it right now! ^^

EDIT: Review... LOL! Amazing in PSP! Love it and love the car x3 even the game is bit glitchy :'D

Thanks Doggy! I spent a lot of time on the car so I'm glad all of that effort paid off.
    Spotlighted PSP levels: Crisis, Catastrophe, Ceasefire, Chase, Collateral, Castaway, Contagion, Cruise 3D
    Shoutout to VelcroJonze, Taffey, anoken, Cory#s, nysudyrgh, AFP, alismuffin, Schark, Pulparindo15, doggy97, darcyh, himoks, JetArtois, Coxy, Ricky-III, BlackWolfe, MrObycek, comphermc, eagerneph, unc92sax, and everyone else. Thank you for being a great community!

4. Thanks!

gross_dumping

Might have to check this out

6. Thanks!

I can't wait to play this! I'll give it a shot when I get home Saturday

EDIT: I found wifi that works here on campus so I gave it a try. You know how much I loved the beta of this, so I still absolutely love this level. Unique and original concept, fun, and just plain cool.
    Last edited by anoken; 07-18-2012 at 06:32 PM.
    New Level: Purple Passageway for LBP2.

8. Thanks!

100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gross_dumping View Post
    Might have to check this out
    Sounds good. Let me know what you think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by valmassoi View Post
    I can't wait to play this! I'll give it a shot when I get home Saturday

EDIT: I found wifi that works here on campus so I gave it a try. You know how much I loved the beta of this, so I still absolutely love this level. Unique and original concept, fun, and just plain cool.
    Thanks Val. I remembered how much you liked it, so I figured I would continue work on this one before the others. I'm currently finishing up the level succeeding Chase, but there's an even bigger surprise coming.
    Spotlighted PSP levels: Crisis, Catastrophe, Ceasefire, Chase, Collateral, Castaway, Contagion, Cruise 3D
    Shoutout to VelcroJonze, Taffey, anoken, Cory#s, nysudyrgh, AFP, alismuffin, Schark, Pulparindo15, doggy97, darcyh, himoks, JetArtois, Coxy, Ricky-III, BlackWolfe, MrObycek, comphermc, eagerneph, unc92sax, and everyone else. Thank you for being a great community!

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 392
    100 Experience Points Your First Group 7 days registered 30 days registered 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    sunbunny23

Quote Originally Posted by WoodburyRaider View Post
    Enough with the rambling, we got your point.

The largest flaw in your argument is when you bring up only five games to counter my point about a lack of a library. I realize that the Vita is new, but Sony should have had more launch titles or held back on the release date seeing that they only had one true system seller in Uncharted. I could go on and on, but there's no point in talking about this here.

sorry for week delay. of course i did say "ect". there was 20 launch games at the begining of the start. which was more than 3ds launch games. ( i think it was somewhere about 10-15 ) and now there is really good games. there was never a rating that got lower than a 5/10 except *shrudder* ridge racer. btw: awesome level. tiny bit glitchy and really hard to dodge other cars. a 4.8/5 !
    Last edited by Sunbunny23; 07-24-2012 at 02:38 AM.
    The logo on my profile picture is made by doggy97
    The avatar is made by me

Betas/Alphas i have been invited:
    KillZone: Mercenary Beta[CLOSED] Little Big Planet Karting Beta[CLOSED] Ratcet And Clank Full Frontal Assault Beta[CLOSED] God Of War Ascension Multiplayer Beta[CLOSED] Smash Clash Ios/Android alpha [OPEN] Destiny Alpha [CLOSED]

11. Thanks!

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Viddy well little brother VelcroJonze's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,111
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    samiamiamsam

Congratulations on another well deserved spotlight buddy!
    My LBP Vita levels

13. Thanks!

Congrats on the spotlight bro! Well deserved indeed!

Shall leave some more feedback later...

15. Thanks!

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 220
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    doggy97
    Blog Entries

Hey! Congratulation for spotlight! ^^
    Twitteeeeerh
    LittleBIGPlanet 2 Creations!: Da Vinci's Workshop

_Lunar Creators_

LittleBIGPlanet Vita Creations : Nights' Bright Sides and World of Skyland

17. Thanks!

Here comes the promised feedback! C:

The level looks very good. Much detail can be spotted on the screen. Everything was well designed with stickers and the choice of materials wasn't bad. This was the first 3D minigame I've ever seen on LBP PSP. Finally something new! I think I know how the level was made, except the green point thingies flying through the car (it really looked like they were made in 3D!). There were also some nice sounds under way.

However the level lacks a bit on gameplay. What I mean here is that it was hard to control the car without driving out of the path, directly into the grass. It's hard to keep the car in one place for a moment when I want to collect some points. I don't know if the level lags or not, anyway it is hard to see, but this could be one of the things that could cause the gameplay problem. The second thing is the heavy metal material that was used for the car. It is much easier to stop paper than metal, so I prefer to use a less heavy material next time.

Also it is very easy to cheat here. I just started the level, made it to hold the car on the right side, where no cars are coming from ahead and started to collect points. Meanwhile I was writing this small review and made it to beat VJ's highscore. xD

Overall this level isn't bad. There are some minor bugs, but still you made it to break the boundaries of LBP PSP and created a 3D Racer! Bravo.

+
    Last edited by Schark94; 07-25-2012 at 08:13 PM. Reason: The heart icon link seems to be broken...

19. Thanks!

PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbunny23 View Post
    sorry for week delay. of course i did say "ect". there was 20 launch games at the begining of the start. which was more than 3ds launch games. ( i think it was somewhere about 10-15 ) and now there is really good games. there was never a rating that got lower than a 5/10 except *shrudder* ridge racer. btw: awesome level. tiny bit glitchy and really hard to dodge other cars. a 4.8/5 !
    Thanks for playing the level! If I do make a second version, I'll try and fix all of the issues that have been brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by VelcroJonze View Post
    Congratulations on another well deserved spotlight buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by schark1994 View Post
    Congrats on the spotlight bro! Well deserved indeed!

Shall leave some more feedback later...
    Quote Originally Posted by doggy97 View Post
    Hey! Congratulation for spotlight! ^^
    Thanks guys!

Here's comes the promised feedback! C:

The level looks very good. Much detail can be spotted on the screen. Everything was well designed with stickers and the choice of materials wasn't bad. This was the first 3D minigame I've ever seen on LBP PSP. Finally something new! I think I know how the level was made, except the green point thingies flying through the car (it really looked like they were made in 3D!). There were also some nice sounds under way.
    To be honest, it's all just one big optical illusion, which I think is the coolest part.

However the level lacks a bit on gameplay. What I mean here is that it was hard to control the car without driving out of the path, directly into the grass. It's hard to keep the car in one place for a moment when I want to collect some points. I don't know if the level lags or not, anyway it is hard to see, but this could be one of the things that could cause the gameplay problem. The second thing is the heavy metal material that was used for the car. It is much easier to stop an object made from paper than from a heavy material. So I prefer to use a less heavy material next time.
    Yeah, unfortunately the control method that I chose to build my the level around has an input lag no matter what. Don't get that confused with normal frame rate lag, however, since input lag just means that when you press a button there is a delay before you see the result on screen. As for a drop in frame rate, I believe the level was lag-free.

I'm not sure what you mean about the heavy material thing. If you're saying that the weight of the car made it hard to control, I'm fairly certain that it was purely the control method that affected the gameplay and not the weight of the material. I could be wrong, so I'll check this out if I make a second version.

Also it is very easy to cheat the level. I just started the level, made it to hold the car on the right side, where no cars are coming from ahead and started to collect points. Meanwhile I was writing this small review and made it to beat VJ's highscore. xD

Overall this level isn't bad. There are some minor bugs, but still you made it to break the boundaries of LBP PSP and created a 3D Racer! Bravo.

+
    Ahh, it seems you've both discovered the trick. After testing it for awhile, I came across this as well, but figured no one would be stubborn enough to leave his or her PSP running for such a long time. I guess I shouldn't doubt LBPCers.

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 392
    100 Experience Points Your First Group 7 days registered 30 days registered 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    sunbunny23

i know the trick years ago. made a 3d level at lbp1 but i deleted it for better levels. i tried doing that trick years ago but was too lagy for me. well done making your version non laggy!

EDIT: BEAT EVERYONES HIGHSCORES!!!! BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING!!!
    Last edited by Sunbunny23; 07-26-2012 at 12:51 AM.
    The logo on my profile picture is made by doggy97
    The avatar is made by me

Betas/Alphas i have been invited:
    KillZone: Mercenary Beta[CLOSED] Little Big Planet Karting Beta[CLOSED] Ratcet And Clank Full Frontal Assault Beta[CLOSED] God Of War Ascension Multiplayer Beta[CLOSED] Smash Clash Ios/Android alpha [OPEN] Destiny Alpha [CLOSED]

22. Thanks!

BEAT EVERYONES HIGHSCORES!!!! BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING!!!
    Seriously you took so much time just to beat my score? Get a life man. (JK)

PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Blog Entries

i know the trick years ago. made a 3d level at lbp1 but i deleted it for better levels. i tried doing that trick years ago but was too lagy for me. well done making your version non laggy!

EDIT: BEAT EVERYONES HIGHSCORES!!!! BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING!!!
    Congratulations! Your next assignment is to double that score!

Seriously you took so much time just to beat my score? Get a life man. (JK)
    To be fair, the same thing could be said about you beating VJ's score...

Quote Originally Posted by totodiel View Post
    In my land the vita costs 236 €
    That is true!

26. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WoodburyRaider View Post
    To be fair, the same thing could be said about you beating VJ's score...
    Not exactly. Remember what I said in my review?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2