BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Default Collateral [SPOTLIGHTED]

WWIII PART 5
    Collateral
    WoodburyRaider

VIDEO

DESCRIPTION
    World War III: Part V 7/29/12
    Sprint, leap, and wall run your way through the city of Tehran. Flee from the F35 jet leaving HD destruction in its wake.

FEATURES
    - HD Destruction
    - Over 60 Emitters
    - Brand New “Wall Running” Demonstration
    - Realistic Buildings
    - Realistic F35 Fighter Jet
    - Three Long Platforming Combinations
    - Hidden Areas
    - Other Level Enhancements

PICTURES
    Photos from the video.

Other photos courtesy of Pulparindo15. Thank you so much!

I'd have to say that Collateral is my favorite level I have ever created. The scenery captures the environment beautifully and the boss battle/chase with the jet makes the whole piece fun to replay. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Last edited by WoodburyRaider; 07-08-2016 at 01:42 AM.

I think I'm the first person who played this, yeah.

This level was BRILLIANT! The outlook, the gameplay, the action... everything!
    However I just made a one quick run-through because my PSP was totally out of battery.
    I will play this again and the other level as well.

3. Thanks!

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by schark1994 View Post
    I think I'm the first person who played this, yeah.

This level was BRILLIANT! The outlook, the gameplay, the action... everything!
    However I just made a one quick run-through because my PSP was totaly out of battery.
    I will play this again and the other level as well.
    I'm glad you liked it! I saw your score when I went to download the others for safe-keeping. As always, there is a lot to be found in these levels so keep an eye out for prime sticker-switching secret areas.

A third level is on its way as well. Unfortunately, play-testing ruins motor bolts so I'll have to start a small section over from scratch.
    Last edited by WoodburyRaider; 07-29-2012 at 10:18 PM.
    Spotlighted PSP levels: Crisis, Catastrophe, Ceasefire, Chase, Collateral, Castaway, Contagion, Cruise 3D
    Shoutout to VelcroJonze, Taffey, anoken, Cory#s, nysudyrgh, AFP, alismuffin, Schark, Pulparindo15, doggy97, darcyh, himoks, JetArtois, Coxy, Ricky-III, BlackWolfe, MrObycek, comphermc, eagerneph, unc92sax, and everyone else. Thank you for being a great community!

5. Thanks!

Great, let's look like this.
    If you do not mind, I'll do a few screen shots
    Thank you

7. Thanks!

100 Experience Points Created Album pictures 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pulparindo15 View Post
    Great, let's look like this.
    If you do not mind, I'll do a few screen shots
    I would love that.

Although, if you want some action shots, you're gonna need some quick fingers!
    Spotlighted PSP levels: Crisis, Catastrophe, Ceasefire, Chase, Collateral, Castaway, Contagion, Cruise 3D
    Shoutout to VelcroJonze, Taffey, anoken, Cory#s, nysudyrgh, AFP, alismuffin, Schark, Pulparindo15, doggy97, darcyh, himoks, JetArtois, Coxy, Ricky-III, BlackWolfe, MrObycek, comphermc, eagerneph, unc92sax, and everyone else. Thank you for being a great community!

Default Ok...

Well, first I have to say, is that the environment and the buildings are amazing, the place looks great and the gameplay is super.
    Many bubbles and combos, great :P but ... a ship suddenly starts chasing me, oh no!, is shooting me ahh!, run for your life sackboy! That part was the most sensational, jump buildings to not shoot me, by the way, I think there was nobody driving the ship xD
    Excellent work, and ,

Bien, aqui estan las screenshots que te prometi:

Bubbles!!

What the...

Ahh Run,run,run!!!
    Thank you

10. Thanks!

PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Blog Entries

Well, first I have to say, is that the environment and the buildings are amazing, the place looks great and the gameplay is super.
    Many bubbles and combos, great :P but ... a ship suddenly starts chasing me, oh no!, is shooting me ahh!, run for your life sackboy! That part was the most sensational, jump buildings to not shoot me, by the way, I think there was nobody driving the ship xD
    Excellent work, and ,

Bien, aqui estan las screenshots que te prometi:
    Gracias por las fotos! El piloto del avión es muy corto jajaja. De todos modos, gracias por los comentarios y me alegro de que te hayas divertido! I hope you enjoy the next levels too.

12. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WoodburyRaider View Post
    Gracias por las fotos! El piloto del avión es muy corto jajaja. De todos modos, gracias por los comentarios y me alegro de que te hayas divertido! I hope you enjoy the next levels too.
    Pero porsupuesto!, el nivel es asombroso, desde el primer momento en el que empiezas, notas un ambiente agradable. La jugabilidad es muy buena y las construcciones son fabulosas, ahora, a jugar los otros niveles!! xD
    Thank you

14. Thanks!

PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Blog Entries

Pero porsupuesto!, el nivel es asombroso, desde el primer momento en el que empiezas, notas un ambiente agradable. La jugabilidad es muy buena y las construcciones son fabulosas, ahora, a jugar los otros niveles!! xD
    Gracias por los cumplidos. Buena suerte de escapar de la isla y encontrando Aunt Samantha!

16. Thanks!

Me gusta. LoL

18. Thanks!

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 366
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Blog Entries

Say WB is it just a coincidence that all them WW3 levels' titles start with a C?
    Also I need to play this NAO!!!1

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|[PLCC5] The Sketchlands *Spotlighted*|Tumblewood Cliffs (Coming Late)|BOMBS AWAY!(Coming Soon)

Default Off-topic

Me gusta. LoL

Thank you

21. Thanks!

Woah

Tengo que comprobar esto por seguro! Hermosa! La forma en que sus logos y las imágenes fueron neat.I no puede encontrar una maldita conexión wi-fi sin embargo.

Troll VS Nys
    GF-NYS War I

PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEMYGF52 View Post
    Woah

Tengo que comprobar esto por seguro! Hermosa! La forma en que sus logos y las imágenes fueron neat.I no puede encontrar una maldita conexión wi-fi sin embargo.
    Awesome, let me know what you think of the other two levels as well.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodburyRaider View Post
    Awesome, let me know what you think of the other two levels as well.
    Sí, yo will.Right ahora estoy en busca de un cyber de internet que tiene un connection.So wi-fi ahora sin suerte.

Lo siento por mi estupidez español

Troll VS Nys
    GF-NYS War I

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEMYGF52 View Post
    Lo siento por mi estupidez español
    You don't have to talk in Spanish. He knows English very well.

PSN
    WoodburyRaider
    Blog Entries

You don't have to talk in Spanish. He knows English very well.
    English is my first language. The placement of adjectives is also a dead giveaway for anyone using google translate.

On topic now, feel free to leave feedback whenever you find wi-fi and finish the levels.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 220
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    doggy97
    Blog Entries

Gongratz! :3 Gave 5 stars and sorry for lazy reviews...
    Twitteeeeerh
    LittleBIGPlanet 2 Creations!: Da Vinci's Workshop

_Lunar Creators_

LittleBIGPlanet Vita Creations : Nights' Bright Sides and World of Skyland