BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 269
  1. #1

    Default Marvel Cinematic Universe

    The Marvel Cinematic universe is awesome.
    • Iron Man
    • The Incredible Hulk
    • Iron Man 2
    • Thor
    • Captain America: The First Avenger
    • The Avengers
    • Iron Man 3
    • Thor: The Dark World
    • Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    • Guardians of the Galaxy
    • Avengers: Age of Ultron
    • Antman
    • Captain America 3
    Last edited by RockSauron; 07-16-2014 at 06:29 PM.

    This statement is true.


  2. #2

    Default

    I hope this gets adapted for Thor 2.





  3. #3

    Default

    Further proof that peanuts are the solution to all of life's woes.

    This statement is true.

  4. #4

    Default

    http://www.examiner.com/article/s-h-...abc-television

    Joss Whedon's new show featuring Shield has jsut been greenlighted.

    This statement is true.

  5. #5

    Default

    Gardians of the Galaxy is what I want to see the most. My favorites on the team are Star-Lord, Drax the Destroyer, and Rocket Raccoon. Ant-Man looks ok, but I'm not much of a big fan. Captain America: The Winter Soldier is what I want to see a lot too.



    Need help with any costumes? Send me a comment on my profile!

    http://lbp.me/u/amoney1999
    http://vita.lbp.me/u/amoney1999
    https://karting.lbp.me/me

  6. #6
    Junior Sackperson gamerguy5432's Avatar
    Points: 23,936, Level: 47
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 614
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 30 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    gamerguy5432
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Good question...
    Posts
    326
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Yeah, Captian America: The Winter Soldier looks good, but I think the best, (besides The Avengers 2), is going to be Iron Man three. I read something about some new kind of armor that he'll have that becomes a part of him or something. If I find more on this I'll post it.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gamerguy5432 View Post
    Yeah, Captian America: The Winter Soldier looks good, but I think the best, (besides The Avengers 2), is going to be Iron Man three. I read something about some new kind of armor that he'll have that becomes a part of him or something. If I find more on this I'll post it.
    Well, the film is based off of the awesome Iron Man story, Extremis, and I remember after taking the Extremis virus that he could make the suit thing he wears before putting on his armor on his skin. He also levitates is armor pieces onto his body with his mind, and also called someone's phone through his mind (like how he does in his suit), and a new suit design (which the movie suit is based off of). Also, Guy Pearce, Ben Kingsley, and Rebecca Hall are gonna be in this.



    Need help with any costumes? Send me a comment on my profile!

    http://lbp.me/u/amoney1999
    http://vita.lbp.me/u/amoney1999
    https://karting.lbp.me/me

  8. #8

    Default

    Necro because I want to!

    So there were rumors of Phase 3 including a movie based off Planet Hulk, but Joss Whedon has deconfirmed that. Unless he's lying.

    But there will be Antman and Dr Strange movies in Phase 3.

    Also, Iron Man 3 is coming out in two months. So yay!

    This statement is true.

  9. #9

    Default

    I'm not into the entire Marvel universe, but I do like it more than DC. I was really in it for Spidey, but was disappointed that they rebooted it, I still want Spiderman 4...
    Now Open For Commissions!

  10. #10

    Default

    Well, Spiderman is a completely different movie not in this universe, so yeah... OFF OPIC. BAN HAMMAH! BAN! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

    This statement is true.

  11. #11
    Your Partner in Crime SnipySev's Avatar
    Points: 20,855, Level: 44
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 795
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    PSN
    SnipySev
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portugal-Belgium
    Posts
    2,153
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    http://www.examiner.com/article/s-h-...abc-television

    Joss Whedon's new show featuring Shield has jsut been greenlighted.
    It's good to know Fox isn't the company in charge of it. Then again, Joss Whedon would need to be pretty stupid to trust them with this after they cancelled Firefly and Dollhouse.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    Well, Spiderman is a completely different movie not in this universe, so yeah... OFF OPIC. BAN HAMMAH! BAN! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
    What are you smoking? Spiderman IS Marvel, he's like their mascot.
    Now Open For Commissions!

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesDNaux View Post
    What are you smoking? Spiderman IS Marvel, he's like their mascot.
    ... This thread is for the MArvel Cinematic Universe, a series of connected movies all taking place in the same universe. Spiderman does not take place in this universe due to being owned by Sony, and thus is not within the boundries of this thread.

    Please, inform yourself.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Cinematic_Universe

    Speaking of which, new Iron Man 3 trailer in... ten minutes. Huzzah!

    And here it is!

    http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/iron-m...030044893.html
    Last edited by RockSauron; 03-05-2013 at 04:02 PM.

    This statement is true.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    ... This thread is for the MArvel Cinematic Universe, a series of connected movies all taking place in the same universe. Spiderman does not take place in this universe due to being owned by Sony, and thus is not within the boundries of this thread.
    They are all still Marvel, and just because different film studios own the rights to make movies with the characters, does not make me off topic. It isn't something new that differing film studios work together on a project, hell, look at "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" Sony was actually working on getting Spidey in on the action, and despite the fact that he hasn't appeared in the "Cinematic Universe" doesn't mean that he isn't involved, he has worked with the Avengers in the comics before. You shouldn't discount him because he hasn't appeared yet, you never know what kind of deal they might strike up to have him appear in whatever crossover film comes next.
    Now Open For Commissions!

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesDNaux View Post
    They are all still Marvel, and just because different film studios own the rights to make movies with the characters, does not make me off topic. It isn't something new that differing film studios work together on a project, hell, look at "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" Sony was actually working on getting Spidey in on the action, and despite the fact that he hasn't appeared in the "Cinematic Universe" doesn't mean that he isn't involved, he has worked with the Avengers in the comics before. You shouldn't discount him because he hasn't appeared yet, you never know what kind of deal they might strike up to have him appear in whatever crossover film comes next.
    ... No. This topic is about the movies that make one one single universe. Your Spiderman movies do not take place in that universe, and are hence off topic. Go make another topic if you want to talk about them

    This statement is true.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    ... No. This topic is about the movies that make one one single universe. Your Spiderman movies do not take place in that universe, and are hence off topic. Go make another topic if you want to talk about them
    If you were to so much as read through the article in the link you provided me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiki Article
    Sony Pictures and Disney reached an agreement to incorporate OsCorp Tower from the The Amazing Spider-Man into the climax of The Avengers, but the idea was eventually dropped because The Avengers's Manhattan skyline had already been rendered before the OsCorp building design had been completed.
    Meaning that the Spiderman universe was indeed set to cross over with the rest of them, which it does anyway, since it's Marvel. While we're at it, in turn, Disney owns Marvel, and Star Wars to top off that, we might as well see a cross over between Mickey Mouse, Darth Vader, and Deadpool for all it matters.
    Now Open For Commissions!

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesDNaux View Post
    If you were to so much as read through the article in the link you provided me...



    Meaning that the Spiderman universe was indeed set to cross over with the rest of them, which it does anyway, since it's Marvel. While we're at it, in turn, Disney owns Marvel, and Star Wars to top off that, we might as well see a cross over between Mickey Mouse, Darth Vader, and Deadpool for all it matters.
    ... Saying that they MIGHT be referenced in the future DOESN'T MEAN they are in the same universe.

    they aren't in the same universe.

    therefore, they are off topic.

    therefore, don't talk about them in a thread dedicated to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

    This statement is true.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    ... Saying that they MIGHT be referenced in the future DOESN'T MEAN they are in the same universe.

    they aren't in the same universe.

    therefore, they are off topic.

    therefore, don't talk about them in a thread dedicated to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
    Fair enough. If a simple conversation about such a topic, whether Spidey is involved or not, is so "off-topic" as you claim, even though in turn I am also speaking of the Avengers, then I will leave well enough alone. I don't know what your prejudice against Spiderman is, but I will leave you to your own discussions, I do not wish to rise this from a simple debate to an argument, where we would really be getting off-topic.
    Now Open For Commissions!

  19. #19

    Default

    No, we can talk about the possibility of Spiderman joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe. however, your original post:

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesDNaux View Post
    I'm not into the entire Marvel universe, but I do like it more than DC. I was really in it for Spidey, but was disappointed that they rebooted it, I still want Spiderman 4...
    ... implies you were talking about continuing the Sam Raimi trilogy instead of reformatting it to fit into this new universe. therefore, you were talking about Spiderman as an independent movie, which is outside of the confines of this thread.

    Concerning Spiderman as part of the Cinematic Universe, I would greatly love him to be part. the problem would be that I like the Cinematic Universe because it's all interconnected. So the new reboot/ the old trilogy don't have the connections and plot relevance that the newer cinematic universe have, which is why I don't want them to shoehorn it into the same universe.

    This statement is true.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    No, we can talk about the possibility of Spiderman joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe. however, your original post
    ... implies you were talking about continuing the Sam Raimi trilogy instead of reformatting it to fit into this new universe. therefore, you were talking about Spiderman as an independent movie, which is outside of the confines of this thread.

    Concerning Spiderman as part of the Cinematic Universe, I would greatly love him to be part. the problem would be that I like the Cinematic Universe because it's all interconnected. So the new reboot/ the old trilogy don't have the connections and plot relevance that the newer cinematic universe have, which is why I don't want them to shoehorn it into the same universe.
    Ah, I understand completely, I certainly wasn't coming here to bash the Avengers or any such thing, and while I do prefer the original Spidey trilogy, I still think it would be possible to fit it in somehow. Though I can't know for sure, as I haven't seen the Avengers, I certainly want to though, I just haven't had the opportunity.

    I also don't discount a reboot, it would be perfectly fine to do for the Avengers, contrary to my other statement, I don't hate the new "Amazing Spiderman" I just view it as Spidey in another universe, as they have many of in the comics. I am however still dissapointed that Spiderman 4 was canceled, but I know that was because of issues with the director and such.

    I'd perfectly love to see a different Spidey show up in the next Avengers, I'd make it a point to watch the rest of the movies as well so I could be caught up on everything, I've only seen Iron Man 1 and the Hulk actually... And half of Captain America.
    Now Open For Commissions!

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •