BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 564
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    FreeAim
    Blog Entries

Hush now, Spidey. Sony won't be able to hurt you anymore.

It's going to be alright, all alright. Just, shh...

Quote Originally Posted by FreeAim View Post
    Hush now, Spidey. Sony won't be able to hurt you anymore.

It's going to be alright, all alright. Just, shh...
    Except that Sony is still technically making the solo movies, and Marvel will have no say in the spin off movies.

Which is dumb because it means Marvel doesn't control everything in their own universe. And I don't want the MCU to just have randomness that isn't properly contained :/

This statement is true.

Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    Except that Sony is still technically making the solo movies, and Marvel will have no say in the spin off movies.
    Looking at the wording of the announcement Marvel has a say but Sony gets final creative control.

7 days registered 1000 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 100 Experience Points
    PSN
    FreeAim
    Blog Entries

From this day on, every time Sony releases a new Spidey-related trailer, movie or other product, I'll just ignore it and watch Grease instead. Then I'll wait for people to casually fill me in on what I avoided, after which I'll laugh on the outside while crying internally.

Then I'll end the entire ordeal by writing about it on forums and YouTube comments, after which I'll wait for the next Sony-released Spidey-thing, when I'll get to repeat this.

Why? Because I just care too much to give a dang.

Cool they got the rights to use Superman as well.

I like how the Falcon is in the credits.

Was worried he wouldn't be in. Despite that not making sense. After all, why wouldn't Captain America let him in their super secret boy band?

This statement is true.

7. Thanks!

Ant-Man gets a sequel some other films move.

Following our hero’s debut adventure in this summer’s “Ant-Man,” Scott Lang will return alongside Hope Van Dyne on July 6, 2018 with Marvel’s “Ant-Man and the Wasp.” The sequel will mark the first Marvel Studios film named after its heroine.

Additionally, Ant-Man’s second adventure will lead to a couple of other films shifting their dates, with Marvel’s “Black Panther” moving up to February 16, 2018 and Marvel’s “Captain Marvel” landing on March 8, 2019.

Finally, three untitled Marvel Studios films will premiere on May 1, 2020, July 10, 2020, and November 6, 2020.
    http://marvel.com/news/movies/25244/...inkId=17794776

PSN
    FreeAim
    Blog Entries

Black Panther lands in the middle of black history month. I'm not sure if that's a coincidence or a very good marketing stratagem.

11. Thanks!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14