BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 391
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 3 months registered
    PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter1998 View Post
    NO NO NO! JUST.. WHAARGH NO!

I GOT 2996 POINTS AT TOWER BUILDER!!!

God, i've started to hate that minigame now.
    Do you know the tip that holding two fingers and rotating them will rotate the piece? This helped me a lot. Still, to resort to a cliche, if a first you don't succeed, try, try again.
    [FONT="][/FONT]

DAT USERTITLE FINALLYYYYY Woutery's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 672
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Woutery

Quote Originally Posted by L1N3R1D3R View Post
    Do you know the tip that holding two fingers and rotating them will rotate the piece? This helped me a lot. Still, to resort to a cliche, if a first you don't succeed, try, try again.
    Do you really think i even managed to get above 1000 without rotating the pieces? Also, this was my fifth/sixth try in total already.
    [FONT=Arial]-PSP Levels-
    Patchin' Yo Patchwork ~ Basicus ~ Cow Land ~ The White Den ~ Iced Memory ~ Iced Recovery
    -Vita Levels-
    Woutery's Factory ~ The Mysterious Forest ~ Wouter's Music ~ Wouter's Music Compact ~ Purple Platformer ~ Red Racer ~ Wouter's Music Super Compact ~ Jingle Bombs ~ Scary Platformer ~ Salad Bowl
    -LBP2 Levels-
    Wouter's Music ~ The Night ~ Some 8 Bit Music Teaser

100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 3 months registered
    PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

I got to 2500 without rotating the pieces. Once I knew you could, I got 3000 points, first try. If you focus a lot on balance, then you should get it eventually.
    [FONT="][/FONT]

7 days registered 30 days registered 3 months registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points
    PSN
    Woutery

I BEAT IT. Yus. The new material seems great to me! I don't have any idea how i beat it though...
    [FONT=Arial]-PSP Levels-
    Patchin' Yo Patchwork ~ Basicus ~ Cow Land ~ The White Den ~ Iced Memory ~ Iced Recovery
    -Vita Levels-
    Woutery's Factory ~ The Mysterious Forest ~ Wouter's Music ~ Wouter's Music Compact ~ Purple Platformer ~ Red Racer ~ Wouter's Music Super Compact ~ Jingle Bombs ~ Scary Platformer ~ Salad Bowl
    -LBP2 Levels-

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    M3-457
    Blog Entries

I think collision course is too hard. Because it's nearly impossible to get the high score of 12,000, I was more tempted to file a report to Sony. I haven't done it, but Tarsier Studios shouldn't expect us to work that hard. Either they increase the score on each unit, add more lives, slow down the game, or they should cut the skill point scores in half. Collision Course and Flower Pop are my least favorites.

PSN
    Woutery

Quote Originally Posted by Apple2012 View Post
    I think collision course is too hard. Because it's nearly impossible to get the high score of 12,000, I was more tempted to file a report to Sony. I haven't done it, but Tarsier Studios shouldn't expect us to work that hard. Either they increase the score on each unit, add more lives, slow down the game, or they should cut the skill point scores in half. Collision Course and Flower Pop are my least favorites.
    Yeah... i hate those too. I did beat Collision Course though, it was hard, but with some tips in this topic (such as just only going for the points, and only dodging cars after level 4) i got all the skill rewards or whatever they're called. Flower pop is still too hard... the touch controls are kind of bad, and the flowers spawn too randomly and too fast. I did hear that you could beat it by clearing all the flowers off the screen in the beginning of the game, to get more points, then just play it, but i still just have one star if i'm right.
    [FONT=Arial]-PSP Levels-
    -Vita Levels-
    -LBP2 Levels-

PSN
    L1N3R1D3R
    Blog Entries

I thought Collision Course was very easy compared to Flower Pop and the game where you launch the Unbelievable Otis; then again, to beat it, I did have a very lucky run. My tip is to stay in between the cars' paths, if possible, and ram as many point cars as you can.
    [FONT="][/FONT]

Well, I've finished all and won the 100% of prizes. They are fun mini-games!
    Flower-Pop was very hard, oh yes... but i love that mini-game! Perfect for a break

NO NO NO! JUST.. WHAARGH NO!

I GOT 2996 POINTS AT TOWER BUILDER!!!

God, i've started to hate that minigame now.
    https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2236661645/cab.png xD
    Thank you

9. Thanks!

PSN
    Woutery

Quote Originally Posted by Pulparindo15 View Post
    |||||
    I BEAT IT. Yus. The new material seems great to me! I don't have any idea how i beat it though...
    [FONT=Arial]-PSP Levels-
    -Vita Levels-
    -LBP2 Levels-

Today I was trying (again) to get 3 stars on that Flower-Pop minigame, but I didn't succeed. I think my fingerprints slowly disappear. Now if someone would ask me to play Flower-Pop I'd be like:

Spoiler Spoiler - Wait for it ...
    Last edited by Schark94; 04-18-2013 at 04:42 PM.

12. Thanks!

PSN
    Woutery

Quote Originally Posted by Schark94 View Post
    Today I was trying (again) to get 3 stars on that Flower-Pop minigame, but I didn't succeed. I think my fingerprints slowly disappear. Now if someone would ask me to play Flower-Pop I'd be like:

Spoiler Spoiler - Wait for it ...
    I didn't check the link because i thought it would be a screamer since it was a black screen and "wait for it", but...

CUD U PLAY FLOWER POP.
    [FONT=Arial]-PSP Levels-
    -Vita Levels-
    -LBP2 Levels-

CUD U PLAY FLOWER POP.
    You're funny.

EDIT: I have done the impossible and got 3 's on Flower Pop. Also collected all dem prizes.
    Last edited by Schark94; 04-30-2013 at 03:43 PM.

PSN
    Woutery

OH MY GOD I GOT THREE STARS ON SORTING PANIC YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYES

caps
    [FONT=Arial]-PSP Levels-
    -Vita Levels-
    -LBP2 Levels-

OH MY GOD I GOT THREE STARS ON SORTING PANIC
    What took you so long? LOL

PSN
    Woutery

Being frustrated after trying to get it a bunch of times a few months ago and failing, and finally trying again whilst being more relaxed.
    [FONT=Arial]-PSP Levels-
    -Vita Levels-
    -LBP2 Levels-

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    Tikaki-MooMoo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nysudyrgh View Post
    AND as predicted, the prizes aren't even THAT interesting, you get the music, some kin of grass material and a metal skin.
    Ohhhh... So that's were you find the grass material! Oh God, getting 3 Stars in Flower Pop is going to be hell but it's worth a shot. Thanks! ^-^

I had some trouble with "Flower Pop" and "Tower Builder" But after awhile I got em.

Oh Flower Pop, the misery you brought me back in the day. Forgot, but not forgiven.

Formerly LBPfan92

I actually hate trying to get all those prizes! Trying to get those 3 stars is like trying to preform heart surgery with a sledge hammer! Most often you tend to fail!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8