BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Toploader

Quote Originally Posted by Toploader View Post
    This picture is no longer active and I still can't find this bubble... can someone please repost it? I can't find any checkpoints that I can walk behind in this level.

EDIT: oh and I'm after bubble 37 on the Discard Factory too :-)
    Just bumping my own request, if anyone can help

Quote Originally Posted by Toploader View Post
    Just bumping my own request, if anyone can help
    I hope this is the one and I hope this helps ! This was the hardest for me to find...felt really dumb when I did find it...hahaha

This is at the start of the third lock(it's where you grapple up)...oh dont forget you have to jump to get

A little closer of the location (behind the checkpoint)

EDIT: I played The Discard Factory again here are are two hidden locations....tell me if it helps

This one is a little

completely hidden this one is right after you level link
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bigcosmos; 10-12-2012 at 12:22 AM. Reason: played The Discard Factory

3. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bigcosmos View Post
    I hope this is the one and I hope this helps ! This was the hardest for me to find...felt really dumb when I did find it...hahaha
    Yeah, those were a pain to try and find. Nice job with the screen shots by the way - very clever use of the arrow sticker.

Pocket Moon Podcast: PAX Prime 2013 Special Episode on
    Soundcloud : iTunes : Direct Download : RSS Feed
    Follow me on Twitter @tross13

Xenomooch and Space Corps: ReVITAlized, now playing on a Vita near you.

My PSP Levels
    The Space Corps Series -- The Star Bores Saga -- The Interwebs

... DETERMINATION. DominationMags's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 363
    Overall activity: 0%
    100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 7 days registered 500 Experience Points 30 days registered
    PSN
    DominationMags
    Blog Entries

I have to say, most of the levels in LBPV are easy to ace. You just gotta be patient. Ive aced everything except the Mansion levels, which Im gonna do later today.

Hey, feel free to follow me on Twitter @DominationMags Add me on PSN: DominationMags Steam, psn_dominationmags anddddd League of Legends, MagsTM!

CrayonsAreGood

Anyone know where the prize bubble in Discard Factory under Zap! sticker and on the right of Retro Pixel Grid is? PLEASE IM GOING CRAZY I THINK IMA POOP MYSELF

Toploader

Quote Originally Posted by bigcosmos View Post
    Extremely helpful post
    Oh god thank you so much. I don't feel dumb at all, I swear I tried to go behind that exit before :-)

Now to try and find someone patient enough to suffer the lag issues to get all the x2 prize bubbles and I've maxed out the game. I didn't have too much of a problem acing the game, also I never, EVER want to see that collision course level again now I've 3 stared it.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    D-E-S_87

Quote Originally Posted by D-E-S_87 View Post
    I'm struggling to find the key in Re-Animation Station so I'm missing out on what is either a mini game or a VS level. I've played it many times and I still cant find that key. I'm at my wits end so can anyone tell me where to find it? Or upload a photo showing it's location?
    The level I'm talking about is the one with the electrical currents and where the girl with the French accent (i forget her name) breaks out of the crate and pulls the switch for you. It's the level before the final boss level
    I'm bumping my request again hoping that someone will notice
    If Idont get a helpful reply, I'll give up looking for it and move on..

I believe that the key is in one of the areas where you must bounce up over the electricity that runs underneath you, either one of the obstacles near the beginning of the second part of the level or slightly further into the second part. If you are talking about the level I am thinking about (I can't play right now and check), I'm nearly certain it's at the top of one of those obstacles.
    My levels for Vita:
    Drummer Unlimited: http://vita.lbp.me/v/8ef83
    New levels are being worked on!

10. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF2112 View Post
    I believe that the key is in one of the areas where you must bounce up over the electricity that runs underneath you, either one of the obstacles near the beginning of the second part of the level or slightly further into the second part. If you are talking about the level I am thinking about (I can't play right now and check), I'm nearly certain it's at the top of one of those obstacles.
    Yes, you are exactly right. It's actually pretty hard to miss if I recall correctly... It'll be right above where you have to go anyway, if it's the same key I'm thinking of. The screen may be a little dark in that area though, making it easy to miss.

Pocket Moon Podcast: PAX Prime 2013 Special Episode on
    Soundcloud : iTunes : Direct Download : RSS Feed
    Follow me on Twitter @tross13

Xenomooch and Space Corps: ReVITAlized, now playing on a Vita near you.

My PSP Levels
    The Space Corps Series -- The Star Bores Saga -- The Interwebs

LBPCentral Spotlight Crew Kartavitalicious! Night Angel's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 844
    Overall activity: 41.0%

PSN
    NightAngel321
    Blog Entries

It's in one of the areas (a tad earlier on) where you dodge the grid-like electric blocks while you navigate across a platform, a bounce pad, and another platform. The key is hanging over the first platform, and is actually clearly obvious against the dark background. I missed it frequently on my run-throughs, and it may help to increase the Vita's brightness to find it. Hope this helps!

"Staring at Craftworld and creating unfinished levels since 2008."
    ★| The Space Temples Saga (Vita) | ★Journey of the Cosmos★ |★

13. Thanks!

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Overall activity: 0%
    7 days registered 30 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    nysudyrgh
    Blog Entries

So I collected ALL the prizes, starred ALL them minigames and aced ALL the levels (+The Arcade)
    Then why does my "Collect all the Prizes" pin say that I don't have everything, yet? Is this some kind of bug? ;_;

Levels PSP:
    Steam *Spotlighted**Highest Rated Page 6*|The Tree Of Life *Spotlight Nod*|Russian Rocks *Spotlighted*|The Gravity Caves *Spotlighted*

Levels PSVITA:
    Nys Labs OmniCircle Battle|[VCC] Nys Labs Christmas Edition|[PLCC5] The Sketchlands *Spotlighted*|Tumblewood Cliffs (Coming Late)|BOMBS AWAY!(Coming Soon)

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points 250 Experience Points 30 days registered 500 Experience Points
    PSN
    D-E-S_87

Thanks guys

The key was hanging above a platform in front of a chalkboard. I swear to god it looked like a sticker when i first saw it but upon closer examination, it was the shape of a key and now I've got it.

I need a friend to clear the 2x challenges with..

17. Thanks!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6